All Comments on 'The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 07'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nasty56Nasty563 months ago

A path toward jealousy and divorce has started!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good, please let it cobtinue.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Fantastic chapter with lots of Hot Erotic action. The Clock of Secrecy between who’s in and who’s out is wonderful. This event is like having 3 Girl Friends at once for some of them. So do they draw a new Dinky Date for each day that they are there but they keep the swap partner as a “second” wife unknown to the non- playing couples who assume it just like a normal date event. Thank You! So looking forward to enjoying reading more of this story. You have a wonderful hook going on this one.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord503 months ago

You know, I would have expected Angie to be more excited just before her key date showed up. She almost seemed to be having second thoughts. And with Joe's date having second thoughts, his date didn't seem all that erotic. That being said, I was almost late to work this morning after seeing this latest installment had posted. I had to read it. Hehe. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.