All Comments on 'The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 10'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

very good series

OGHMNWOGHMNW2 months ago

This was a well handled sharing of partners. Both couples felt close enough to make this work. The guys were smart enough also to go with plan or flow that the girls. The girls completed some fantasies likely both the guys and gals had this weekend. Joe and Angie’s comparison of this weekend to the key party was perfect. The unknown and new can add to one excitement. Thank You for this Excellent well Crafted Wonderful Hot Erotic Series.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland2 months ago

The chapter captures very well both the pleasures and the essential *rightness* of an open marriage conducted well. And--relatedly--the joys of loving-threesomes and -foursomes.

.

I enjoyed Angie's & Joe's ambivalence throughout this series as they gradually pushed far beyond their former boundaries--especially as I was in a position much like theirs, a half century ago. But I think Angie & Joe made all the right calls, and 50 years down the road they too will still be happy with the decisions they made then. And don't let the "I hate cheating whores and cucks!" crowd tell you differently.

.

It's not clear if the series is now complete or ongoing. If ongoing, here's a possible line of thought for a future chapter. All this joyous polyamory was (unintentionally) set in motion by a church trying to bolster traditional marriage among its young congregants. All the characters are churchgoers. Maybe someone (Joe and Angie?) might reflect on this question: Are the truths about love, sex, and marriage that they have now discovered consistent with their church's doctrine on the subjects--or is there a contradiction here between doctrine and their own recent experience? If the latter, then what? Is adultery always and necessarily a sin, or even a bad idea?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Agreed with Peter_Cleveland comments below....keep it interesting and wildly flesh this one out!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES