The Keyholder Ch. 15

Story Info
Bikinis and chastity keys. Amy & Ben in a tropical paradise.
2.8k words
4.59
22k
15
2

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,520 Followers

Ben sat on the beach enjoying the view from their deserted Maldives retreat. With no one else in sight, he had stripped off his black board shorts and was stroking the small silver chastity cage that, as always, hung limply between his legs.

He ran his fingers over his balls and enjoyed the tickling sensation and the resultant pressure build up his cage. He then touched the steel cage, much of which was a solid tube, but as always there was little sensation and certainly no erection. He wiped away the sand and turned the cage so he could look into the dark interior of the small keyhole, wondering when Amy might next let him out to play.

It had been his choice to give up control of his cock to a girl and the girl he had chosen seemed increasingly besotted with the arrangement. Her delight in locking him up was all too contagious.

Not having access to his own cock was now normal for Ben; he spent most of his life this way. His penis was just one of Amy's sex toys, no different from her vibrator. An object that belonged to her and one that she only brought out to satisfy her sexually desires. If she could keep it locked away in her cupboard she would, but unfortunately it was attached between his legs and therefore the need for the cage.

While the cage stripped Ben of his penis, it was strangely sexual. It focused his thoughts and sexual desires on the woman who held his key, to the point that even a passing thought about Amy brought Ben to arousal. The cage would kill any erection of course, but it felt comforting, like a hug for his cock as it tried to swell before withering away.

The chastity cage seemed to give Amy superpowers. A sexy outfit or even just a teasing smile would have a huge impact on Ben's chastised mind, dropping him immediately back under her spell. New provocative lingerie could literally bring Ben to his knees from where he would beg for his freedom. Yet somehow, Amy's body and the playful look in her eyes could turn this pain into pleasure.

His cock swelled again, like a Pavlov dog, as he watched Amy walk towards him on the beach, her rolling hips silhouetted against the sun. She was dressed in a hot pink, tie up bikini that miraculously clung to her tanned body. Before tying the bikini bottoms around her waist, Amy had threaded the bikini strap through Ben's chastity key. The key was now an integral part of her outfit, bouncing around against her right hip.

*

"You've got a sandy butt," Ben smiled, pleased for an excuse to touch Amy's bottom and straighten her bikini that had started to ride up between her cheeks.

"Thank you," she replied demurely from beneath large sunglasses and a wide brimmed white hat, "I love a naked man on the beach..."

"You know I could be completely naked...?"

Ben spread his muscular legs and played hopefully with his one inch silver stump.

"What girl could resist," Amy giggled.

Amy nudged Ben's face with her tanned thigh and waited for him to rub more sun cream into her legs, "Just as well you make up for it in other ways," she winked.

Amy's cream covered legs and the dangling key were causing pleasant havoc inside Ben's chastity cage which he rhythmically stroked with his hand, "Smallest cock on the island," Amy teased.

Ben smiled, he loved the beautiful teasing sensation inside the cage, not that he was going to admit that to his giggling sadistic keyholder.

"Well given that you can't impress any of the beautiful woman on this island," Amy smiled mischievously, rubbing her bikini bottoms against Ben's face, "Why don't I bury you!"

*

Ben started to dig a narrow but deep hole as Amy meandered back up to their villa, happily humming a tune as her hips bounced to the beat. When Amy's bare feet squelched back across the warm white sand, she had a pair of handcuffs and a padlock hanging from her bikini.

"Love the prison guard attire," Ben smiled, playfully slapped her butt before jumping back into the hole to continue to dig.

"Hey, my bottom might remember that when you're buried," Amy replied indignantly, "For a helpless head, my bottom could be your worst enemy!" Amy flicked off her wide brimmed hat and shook out her hair.

Ben was now standing in the hole with the beach at neck level as Amy sat down on the edge. The sand gave way under her weight, partly burying her victim. She glanced up and down the empty beach before reaching in and handcuffing Ben's hands to his chastity cage. She then tried to clamber back out, but again the hole collapsed in, bringing more of the sand crashing down on the fast disappearing man.

"Very elegant," Ben teased, touching his cage with his hands.

"Really?" Amy retorted, looking down over the top of her sunglasses, "just think about your predicament, darling."

Amy's long legs towered above him as she kicked the sand back into the hole, occasionally knocking her feet against his head. With the hole now completely filled, and with only Ben's head poking out from the sand, Amy stamped her bare feet back and forth, compressing the sand even more tightly around him.

"Okay, I'm buried," Ben panted, a little concerned that every step of Amy's bare feet compressed him even more tightly.

Still Amy's bikini body continued to pace, compacting him closely into the damp sand, as her long tanned legs towered even higher above him. She then resorted to two footed jumps, her sandy feet landing less than an inch from Ben's head. Amy tapped the key that dangled from her bikini as she jumped, her breasts and bottom bouncing, threatening to escape her bikini.

Amy finally stopped to catch her breath and then knelt down above what was now only a head. She slowly sat back on her haunches until Ben's face pushed against her crotch, his loving eyes straining to see past her hot pink bikini.

"The sand feels like concrete," Ben heaved, his chest tight from the pressure.

"Mmm... and its closing it in even more under my weight." She bounced her bikini butt on the sand to demonstrate.

Amy toyed with the key that hung from her bikini, "I love how there is nothing on this island that could cut you out of that chastity cage... if I threw this key into the sea, your chastity would be physically permanent until we leave."

"Don't you want to make love?" croaked the desperate voice from between her thighs.

"Oh I can get my fun like this," Amy breathed, untying her bikini bottom and pressing herself against Ben's lips.

"No," Ben croaked as he tried to avoid stimulating her naked vagina.

"Oh darling, do you really want to disappoint me?"

Amy's body had drifted into her dreamy state that she often progressed to when she had complete control. Arguing with her in this state was futile and even dangerous. With his body crushed under the weight of both the sand and the aroused woman, he pressed his lips against her and once again brought her to orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" Ben was trembling, desperate for Amy, "Please unlock me..." his voice trailed off as he saw the tease in Amy's big eyes.

"Your cock is institutionalised, darling; it couldn't survive in the big world."

"It could survive while we make love?"

"Mmm, not sure..." Amy's shimmering sandy body was writhing in ecstasy, her naked crotch and strong thighs playing teasingly with Ben's helpless head.

"The key's right there," he begged, seeing the single key half buried in sand, still attached to Amy's discarded bikini."

"Yes, but all that trouble of turning the key..."

Ben was trembling and moaning, perspiration dripping into his dilated eyes.

"We both know you love your cage," Amy breathed, all dreamy eyes and long legs as she stood up.

"You look beautiful from down here," Ben replied wistfully.

"We'll make love tonight," Amy purred.

"You're leaving me here?"

Amy stopped and crouched down, "Oh that's so sweet... you look just like you did when I first put you in chastity... gorgeous eyes unsure whether to trust or fear me," Amy let out an inadvertent giggle.

"I seem to spend my life watching you and hoping," Ben's eyes blinked away moisture, "especially when you're in that fucking sexy bikini."

Amy could feel her heart glow as she edged closer to hug his head, "Did you enjoy that failed orgasm?"

Ben nodded. Even with Amy's cries at orgasm he hadn't got close but still it was nice. Now he watched as Amy tied her bikini straps, tightening the pink Lycra back around her body. She then slipped on her hat and sunglasses and placed her feet in kissing distance of her prisoner. Having a man imprisoned at her feet was cool, especially when he would do anything to please her.

"Picture us making love tonight," she whispered.

"Oh yeah!" Ben panted.

Amy paused and smiled, "Good boy,", her voice throaty from heavy breathing, "I'm going to sunbathe for a while... then take a shower and then maybe I'll dig you out."

*

Amy sat on the balcony of their secluded beach front villa watching Ben's head sticking out from the compacted sand. She was pretty sure he couldn't see her, as she had buried him facing towards the sea, but still she hid discreetly behind her wide brimmed hat. She was fidgeting impatiently, trying to stop the horny woman inside of her releasing him too early.

She used to consciously play the 'mean' girl, aware that Ben's enforced punishment and separation was part of the magic of their relationship. Now though, being cruel played to some of her deepest fantasies and inflicting cruelty seemed to calm and satisfy her.

Her glossy lips broke into a wide smile as she remembered how far the tide had come in the night before. If she didn't free him, Ben would be drowned. She bit her lower lip as her body tingled. She would never ever hurt him, but the jus the thought of her standing above him in ankle deep water as he desperately begged for air caused goose bumps to form as her nails caressed her thighs.

'Stop it,' she told herself as she slipped into their private plunge pool and kicked off to reach the other side. Ben's face would be hot and dry, and maybe it would be kind to wrap her wet bikini around his head. Mmm, but then she would then be naked... almost too many choses to make.

Suddenly she saw a woman walking up towards their end of the beach. Amy grabbed her towel and leap in long strides down to her helpless man. By the time the woman reached them, Amy was kneeling back on her haunches with the towel wrapped over her legs. Ben was now completely out of sight.

"I see you do yoga?" the woman called, before sitting down next to Amy and copying her position.

"Silent meditation," Amy explained in the hope of discouraging the annoying blonde.

Fuck, Ben's lips were lapping her vagina again making her breath suspiciously deep and trembly. She stretched her arms forward, laying her chest on her thighs and squeezed her legs in an attempt to immobilise Ben's mouth. The stupid woman next to her was copying her again!

Amy stretched her arms up and shuffled forward before sinking heavily back down into the sand. She knew she was now putting force on Ben's neck but at least his tongue was no longer inside her. Thankfully the blonde woman had now taken the hint and had continued her walk along the beach.

"What were you doing Ben?" Amy exclaimed as she shuffled back and parted her sandy thighs just a little, "Did you want me to stand up and say to her, 'Here, try my head'!"

"She seemed nice..."

"Fuck those hips would have killed you!" Amy exclaimed

Ben kissed her thigh in atonement. Amy was now smiling, but that didn't stop her from closing her legs again and leaving Ben to reflect on the error of his ways in the dark compress of her inescapable body.

*

Digging Ben free from the sand hadn't been easy, and after a long swim they had wondered bare foot to the sand covered beach bar.

"There's your yoga girl," Amy whispered, pointing to the bar, "Go talk to her."

"Yes, but you've made it clear I have the smallest cock on the island..."

"Mmm and I think she's the kind of girl who wants cock...," Amy giggled, lifting her white beach dress to reveal the key that had yet to escape from her bikini bottoms, "Yep, your cock's still tiny."

"Maybe my one inch can go further than you think," Ben teased.

Amy let out a loud inadvertent laugh which made the blonde look over, "Go say hello" Amy urged.

*

Ben's smile and physique were effective as always and he soon had the full attention of the superficial blonde who had already taken a step closer. Amy watched with interest as Ben casually let his hand drop to protect his crotch from her attention.

Still watching Ben, Amy walked to the bar and smiled at a guy who quickly used the opportunity to start a conversation. Amy glanced down to see the man's obvious erection in his tight swim trunks.

If this was how men interacted with women, maybe she was stripping Ben of more than she realised. Ben's trunks could never bulge. She also felt a sense of indignation as the man casually touched her leg and then adjusted himself. She was evidently the cause of this fucker's erection, yet neither she, nor any woman, had given him permission to effectively 'prepare' for sex. Why the fuck wasn't he locked up?

She quickly blanked him, rocked her hips and walked off leaving the man no doubt questioning why this woman had a key on a keyless island.

*

Ben quickly re-joined Amy and led the excited bare foot brunette back towards their villa, "Other guys do have erections, Amy!"

"I'm so glad I have you," Amy purred happily as Ben closed the wooden door behind them.

Ben smiled as he saw Amy strip off her dress, but then stopped as she jiggled from foot to foot to squeezed into blue denim shorts; high waisted and skin-tight around her slim curves. She paired them with a flowing lace top and then flopped down on to a large wicker chair with her book. She removed her hair elastic and shook free long tangled and salty hair.

"I thought we could..." Ben's voice trailed off as he worked his fingers into her feet.

"Thank you darling, at least there are some wonderful men in the world."

Amy's eyes became heavy and soon her book flopped out of her hand and her breathing deepened as Ben watched her chest rise and fall.

He was tempted to find the find the creep in the bar and deal with him but decided to wait for Amy to ask. Instead, he sat on the balcony holding his silver stub as he watched the horizon. He returned to check whether he could jailbreak the key from Amy's shorts and happy that that was impossible, he prepared for when she woke up.

*

Amy opened her eyes to see Ben watching her, two glasses and an unopened bottle of champagne on the table. Candles, music and a darkened room were all her favourite things. Ben pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

Amazingly he opened the champagne and poured it with one arm still wrapped around her slim waist and his lips never far from hers. They sipped their drinks before Ben led her to the large freshly made bed. She flopped down with a smile as Ben's strong hands caressed her body followed by intimate and tickly kisses.

"I have new respect for your yoga block," Ben whispered.

Amy giggled. Opps, yes, she had been very intimate on the beach.

"You can undo my shorts if you like, darling," she breathed heavily.

Ben popped the buttons and kissed the salty hot pink bikini beneath. Finally, when they were both undressed, Amy retrieved her flung bikini bottoms and unlocked Ben's cage. Carefully she unhooked it from his piercing and used her lips to bring him to full size.

"From the smallest to the largest," Amy murmured quietly. She loved to play the shy girl when it was Ben's turn to be in control. She tried to escape his body that straddled her waist and cried out in excitement as he pinned her hands to the bed. It was her turn to trust him and she moaned in delight as he pushed himself inside.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,520 Followers