The Keyholder Ch. 26 - Final

Story Info
Ben proposes to his keyholder.
3.3k words
4.74
6.9k
4
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,532 Followers

Ben had long since known that he preferred, maybe even needed, to live in chastity. That night at the hotel, it had been even more important for Amy to relock his chastity cage as he needed to be under her lock and key when he proposed.

He had chosen to ask the question at dinner the next evening. By coincidence, Amy was wearing a floaty white dress with sheer material that had been threatening to spill her breasts all evening. It was semi-transparent in places and Ben had spent most of the meal stealing glances, hoping to discover just where his key might be hiding on this important night. Frustratingly, her tight, white thong and its secrets were impenetrable.

Amy had been stunned when he had asked her to marry him, almost confused as why he could possibly want such a thing. Her first response was simply, "You don't have to marry me... I will give you your key back if you want." Looking at Amy in her floaty dress with big emotional eyes framed by dark, silky hair, that was certainly not what he wanted.

"No, I just want you," Ben whispered, "... and please stop looking so amazing!" he laughed as he adjusted his steel stub, "That look when my cock has a month still to go is torture!"

"What look?" Amy grinned. To her that was a wonderful compliment and in no way a plea for freedom.

"So, will you marry me?" Ben tried again.

"But I'm a bitch."

Ben laughed in mock frustration as Amy's partly exposed breasts were causing him to leak through the narrow-centred bars of his locked cage, "Will you marry me, Amy?"

"This isn't just a ploy to get your key, is it?"

"Amy!"

"Yes of course!" she finally cried, sliding her chair noisily across the floor to hug him.

Ben produced the ring and slipped it on to Amy's finger, "Wow," she admired it from all angles, "... my third favourite possession."

"Third?"

Amy grinned as she placed her hand on his lap, "My cock.... my key.... and now my ring. Oh, Fuck, I'm horny!"

Ben ordered a bottle of champagne, and they ran back to their hotel room. Ben was strangely nervous. The reason he hadn't asked Amy until now was fear that this might change their keyholder relationship. Only the night before she had giggled her way into red panties and condemned him to a month in the cage. He was already planning how he would pleasure and delight her over the coming weeks, and he didn't want that to change.

Ben gently unwrapped Amy from her dress, a task that gravity completed for him. He ripped off his tight blue shirt and chinos and lay next to her on the bed, kissing and licking spilt champagne from each other's bodies.

With Amy gazing longingly into his eyes, Ben lay on top of her, his small steel stub resting against her open vagina. The shiny tip was pressing into her body, the warm steel lubricated by pre-cum oozing between the bars. He pushed deeper, treating her to his one inch of steel. Ben could feel the heat of her vagina, but nothing more. For Amy the smooth steel felt teasing, but it could never bring her to orgasm.

"It's all I have," Ben smiled, "I've been locked down by my mistress... and my fiancé."

"Fiancé," Amy just wanted to repeat the word, "She must be a bitch to keep you locked up on a night like this."

"I love her dominant and sadistic nature."

"Dominant and sadistic?" Amy exclaimed, clicking her fingers, and pointing down between her legs.

"And that's not dominant?" Ben teased.

"You don't have to obey..."

"I do if I ever want to see my cock."

In the same way as Ben was addicted to being caged, Amy was addicted to controlling their intimacy. She was audibly purring as Ben teasingly played with her sensitive nipples, and then slid down between her open legs. He kissed her clit as if worshipping her, and then gazed up with dilated brown eyes waiting to obey his mistress's next whim.

"Okay, maybe I have a slightly dominant side," she smiled.

"Only thirty days before I can make love to my fiancé," Ben mouthed, his lips jumping between Amy's thighs.

"Well, you chose this time to propose... and you know I'm a girl of my word."

"Fucking panties..."

"Lips on my vagina," Amy breathed, "... another word and it's two months."

Over the years, Amy had refined her innate ability to control Ben. Her lilting words may have been demure and softly spoken, but Ben knew that she never went back on her promises. Their games had once ended with Amy teasingly sentencing Ben to a night in the wooden trunk. She had only just clicked shut the padlock when she remembered that they were due at a friend's engagement drinks. Amy's paranoia, and fear of losing her cruel mystique, meant that she couldn't bring herself to unlock the trunk and so had to go to the drinks on her own.

But her ploy had worked with her every word now an unbreakable command. She just had to ensure that she didn't get too drunk and giggle Ben to a hundred years between her legs.

*

Amy loved being engaged. She had spent plenty of time fantasising about it and the reality made her even more obsessed with Ben. She had taken to walking around the house wearing only a lace bridal veil that she had bought from a costume shop. It hid nothing, and the look of passion reflected in Ben's eyes just made her hot. On several occasions, she had had to take Ben to bed and straddle his head to relieve her sexual tension.

Amy's heightened attentions were also felt in Ben's cage. On one occasion, filled with wonderful pent up sexual passion as he explored her naked body, Ben had had to pull himself away and run to the spare room with Amy in pursuit. Amy adored these moments where his passion, trust, and outright horniness for her became too much to bear.

"I'm naked, sweetie?" she teased, waltzing behind him.

"Just go away and lock the door," he laughed, fending her away.

Amy didn't and followed him into the small room, forcing Ben to playfully climb into the heavy wooden trunk, "Show some mercy," he laughed, his oozing cock imprinted with the bars of his cage, "Lock me away from your body?"

"Sure," Amy replied, sitting down on the open trunk, her bare bottom landing on his face, "Opps, guess I should close the lid first."

Amy knew it was cruel to stay sitting on his face while he kissed her cheeks and stroked his metal cage, but these were the moments where she felt most connected. She waited until her fiancé was on sexual fire, moaning into her butt, before jumping up and closed the heavy lid.

"Now I need your body!" Ben cried with laughter, his hormones spinning, "Don't lock me in!"

He continued to plead even though he knew his bride-to-be was sitting on the lid and the padlock had just scrapped against the hasp.

"You're my prisoner 'til the morning," Amy called, tapping the lid.

There was no point debating with Amy.

*

There were now only two weeks to go before the wedding and on impulse, Amy decided to grant Ben his final release as a single man. Amy's body was damp and trembling as she unsheathed his penis. She lovingly kissed it back to life, reacclimatising his cock to the free world before confining it again inside her waiting body.

Sex was amazing, the usual hunger only heightened by the thrill of their upcoming marriage. They made love for hours before 'sadistic Amy' returned. Playfully, yet forcefully, sitting on his face, a gentle slap to reprimand any attempt at breathing as she locked him back down. Her manicured red nails played with the key, following its intricate in and out shape. She would have an extra ring on her fingers the next time she turned the key in its lock.

There was always a sensual atmosphere after lockup; it was their special time. Still naked, Amy would hug the key into her chest, sometime touching her body to disperse the tingling goosebumps. Ben would hold his cage, enjoying his twitching cock as it settled back into its cell. That initial feeling could feel like the start of an orgasm, a wonderful sensation but a cruel tease as that pleasure had been taken away and was now solely in Amy's control.

"No more erections as a single man," Ben mouthed. The thought was daunting.

Amy nodded shyly, "Next time I unlock you, we'll be married."

*

The bridesmaids' dresses were light blue, fitted fabric that followed the curves of Louisa and Lisa's bodies. They were respectable, at below knee length, but with a teasing slit to reveal a glimpse of thigh. In her heightened sexual state, Amy couldn't resist touching the soft fabric as Lou and Lisa modelled the dresses than also contained a secret.

Sewn into each dress, hidden behind pleats at just below waist level was a key. The only keys to two high security padlocks that Amy had locked through specially drilled holes in both the cage and cock ring of Ben's chastity device. Her friend had been so important in her journey with Ben that Amy wanted their blessing, and their key, before she and Ben consummated their marriage.

*

For some couples, the urgency to marry was an impending bump, for Ben and Amy it was different, it was now the only way they could make love. The extra weight of the bridesmaids' padlocks were weighing on both Ben's mind and his cock. Amy had helpfully named the locks 'Lou' and 'Lisa' and even drawn smiley faces on each.

"Do you really want your friends in my pants?" Ben joked.

"That's the wonderful thing with chastity, they can't do anything." Amy could feel herself rising to his bate.

"Well, they're kissing my balls." Ben smiled, in the mood for some female dominance.

"No, darling," Amy purred, pacing towards him, "Like me, they're just sadistic jailers...."

Ben loved awaking Amy's defiant side and he kissed her as she used a four-dial combination padlock to chain his cock cage to the metal frame of their large couch. They were still kissing as Amy chose a random code, closed the lock, and spun the dials.

"Tell me you know the combination," Ben breathed.

Amy shook her head, excitedly waiting to see how Ben would react.

"Fuck, why does your cruelly turn me on?"

After a few minutes of pinning Amy to the floor and inflicting more kisses, Ben accepted his newly imposed punishment. He sat on the floor in front of the couch with Amy's legs over each shoulder as he turned the dials of the combination padlock, one click at a time.

"Careful," Amy warned, she could see that Ben was spending more time watching the movie than the lock, "I know she's an attractive actress, but..."

"This is such a cruel punishment. A quick spin of your fingers and now hours of work for me to crack your code. And my stupid cock won't stop swelling."

Amy giggled and slid forward, her thighs now closing around Ben's neck. She was naked other than for a negligee and her warm flesh and scent was distracting Ben from his pointless task.

"This is like a teacher giving a student 'lines' to write out," Ben breathed.

"I would have been a good teacher," Amy replied.

"Detention for attractive students?"

She nodded matter-of-factly.

The movie had almost finished when Ben reached the ten thousandth, and last, combination, "Shit, I must have missed it," he cried.

"I shouldn't smile, but..." Amy giggled, dropping down on the rug to kiss him.

"Keep the bed warm," Ben yearned as Amy breezed away.

*

Amy wore a deliberately short, pleated skirt to the wedding rehearsal and the vicar kept glancing at her legs and her bra that peeked out from her partially unbuttoned pink cardigan. When they got to the point where Ben had to confirm that he would be 'faithful to Amy as long as they both shall live', Amy let out an inadvertent giggle. Amy tried to compose herself, "Don't worry, he will be faithful," she explained.

The vicar explained that there could be temptations in any marriage, and Ben had to step in to stop Amy from proving that she was right.

Ben had loved Amy's outrageous independence ever since they had met in the adult shop, and he playfully slapped her butt as they finished the rehearsal and hurried out of the church.

"Well, it's a silly thing to ask," Amy protested.

"At least he didn't ask if we practiced chastity before marriage," Ben smiled.

Amy gave a little dance quite out of place in the graveyard, "I'm sure he would approve of me keeping you chaste."

"But probably not so keen on the weekly fuck fests," Ben replied.

"I can stop those if you prefer," Amy teased, opening her painted lips as if about to issue the irreversible command.

Ben playfully slapped her butt again, "Just get in the car, sweetie,"

*

The wedding ceremony was beautiful. Amy's long fitted white dress swept down the aisle attracting a hundred pairs of mesmerized eyes. It had taken time to carefully strap her into the dress, but she knew that Ben would be quicker in releasing her from its silky grip.

Ben was also drawing admiring looks from many women in the congregation, ex-girlfriends wondering how Amy had won her man. For once, Amy wasn't feeling insecure as only she had the key, both physically and metaphorically, to make Ben happy. For as long as she could remember Amy had craved attention and as the bride, she had been on an emotional and sexual high for most of the day.

The reception had been a blur with Ben's exuberant praise for both his new wife and the bridesmaids the only clue about their shared secret. Not that anyone would guess that he needed approval from all the women in the bridal party if he wanted to ever have another erection.

The reception was nearly over when Lisa and Louisa took Ben's hand and led him into the bridal party's private room. Becoming more forceful, they pulled the groom backwards on to a chair and handcuffed his hands around the back of the steel frame.

"Oh, what power," Louisa purred, easing down his suit trousers and briefs to reveal the cage, "The only man at the wedding who can't fuck a woman," she teased, well aware of how her sexy dress would torment a man in chastity.

Lisa was circling Ben's chair, carefully watching their prisoner, "We could really spoil your wedding night," she smiled.

Ben shrugged, "And you two look so innocent." Even Ben didn't believe this as Lisa locked the door and Louisa used duct tape to attach his ankles to the metal chair.

"You know Amy sewed the keys into our dresses for a reason," Louisa smiled as she helped Lisa tip the chair backwards so that Ben's head was now touching the floor, "That's the wonderful thing with chastity, you can share your eunuch with friends."

Louisa reached up inside her dress and removed her panties. She then pulled up her dress, knelt astride Ben's head and let the soft fabric drop down to enclose their joined bodies. She went silent as Ben's tongue found and lapped her vagina. She trembled and thrust frantically as the pleasure built, desperately trying to muffle her desire to moan as she climaxed.

"Was it good enough?" Lisa teased impatiently.

"Fuck yeah," Louisa panted. She edged backwards so that Ben's mouth could reach the key and his teeth could bite through the tightly stitched thread that secured it to the inside lining of her dress. She wobbled to her feet and took the key from Ben's lips.

Louisa knelt to unlock her padlock from Ben's chastity cage, "You're free," she whispered, "but you can keep the open lock. If it was to ever to mysteriously jump back on to your cage, I'd be only too happy to tease."

Lisa, by contrast, had always been shy and more insecure like Amy. Her slightly fuller figure stepped uncertainly around Ben's prone body, "I know this is Amy's tease," she whispered, "but you don't have to."

"Don't you want me to?" Ben asked huskily.

"You know I do!"

"Then let me do this for you."

Lisa was trembling even before she had settled into place on Ben's face, "A thong, I know its tarty," she apologised to the man hidden somewhere inside her dress. She jumped as Ben's tongue slipped underneath the taut silk. Lisa was overcome with his touch and Louisa had to muffle her with a scarf to stop them being overheard as she orgasmed.

"Oh wow, I never want to move," Lisa trembled.

"That might make the last dance a bit tricky," Lisa giggled.

Louisa reluctantly shuffled backwards to let Ben bite through the thread that secured her key and then stood up to unlock him from her padlock. "I'll keep this lock," Lisa whispered as she pulled a tube of superglue from her handbag and dripped the menacing chemical into the keyhole, "Please never hurt Amy," she implored, "or I'll click this back on you and this time it will be forever."

*

With the reception over, Ben and Amy arrived at their hotel suite with their lips still conjoined. Ben unzipped Amy from her long, elegant wedding dress and disentangled her from the layers of expensive fabric. As soon as it slipped from her body, she took on a different persona. The tiniest lace brassiere, the briefest of thongs and desperately hungry eyes strutting dangerously on high heels.

Ben ripped off his jacket and shirt and tensed his muscled chest. That was enough for Amy who jumped in to rip off his trousers and boxer shorts. They looked into each other's eyes as Amy plucked the complicated looking key from the front of her thong and then knelt before her husband.

"Wow, so that's what the key looks like," Ben breathed, "How was I ever going to pick that."

"You weren't."

Ben watched on in amazement as Amy turned her key in his lock and his cage came free.

"So easy," Ben trembled, "I've spent hours with a paperclip."

Now looking more like a sex kitten than a dominatrix, Amy pressed her face against Ben's thigh before continuing to unravel him from her locks.

"So that's how it hooks my piercing," Ben was genuinely interested.

"Mmm, maybe I shouldn't have shown you that," Amy mouthed.

She had deliberately kept everything a secret, like a prisoner who never knows the location of his cell, "If you so much as look at the key again," Amy mouthed, "I'll snap the bridesmaids locks back on.

Ben picked her up and carried her gently to the bed, lying on top with his newly free cock pressed into her body.

"I can't believe I caught you," Amy whispered, "Just a naive stud wanting to try chastity."

"You were so intimidating," Ben replied, "You still are."

"Really?"

"Yes! You could lock me up for a month, a year or forever... and I wouldn't be able to resist."

Ben reached down and slid Amy's white satin thong from her body. He pushed his cock inside and cried out as he climaxed quickly. With his cock's parole now over they went again, slowly, and loudly, orgasming together.

They were exhausted and Ben was relieved when his bride wriggled up his body and sat down on his face. Amy was so practiced that he was locked back inside within seconds. His equally exhausted cock twitching, its incarceration absolute.

Amy snuggled up to her husband, "Nothing has changed," she purred, "I promise to be both a wonderful keyholder and wife."

"In that order?" Ben smiled.

"Oh yes, darling," she murmured, "You're locked up for life."

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,532 Followers