The Rule Ch. 06

Story Info
One couple lovingly dominates and cuckolds another.
11.6k words
4.83
36.2k
67

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy woke up with a headache.

Her hand found its way to her temples, gently massaging them with her finger and thumb. She searched through her fuzzy memories, trying to get her bearings. What happened last night?

"Kev," she said, her voice hoarse. "Can you get me some water?"

"Already did," came a deeper voice than she expected. "On the nightstand."

Her eyes popped open, and she turned her head to see Mark on his side, his head propped up on his hand, laying in bed next to her.

Suddenly she remembered: last night she was out with Mark. Dancing, drinking. Having fun. She had some fuzzy memories of getting home, Mark helping her into bed. She had even fuzzier memories of asking him to stay.

A sudden thought hit her like a truck, causing her to bolt upright in bed. "What time is it?!"

Mark checked the clock on the nightstand. "It's eight tw-"

Her heart was racing. "I- I'm missing first period!"

"Hold on-"

She started moving out of bed. "I'm late! I've never been late to a cl-"

"Whoa, hold on, crazy lady! Stop. You took a sick day."

She paused at the edge of the bed. "I did?"

"Yes. You told me who to contact last night, and I did, early this morning. You told me exactly what to say. Well. I mean, I edited it a bit."

"Oh." She smiled and sighed, full of sudden relief. "I've got a sub?"

"Yes, they have a sub for your classes. Including the first period. So... why don't you lie back down?"

She did, slowly getting back under the covers. "Thank god. What about you?"

"I found someone to cover my shift."

"Are you... hungover too?"

"No." His signature crooked smile appeared. "But if you're going to be home all day, I'm not going anywhere."

From anyone else, that might have sounded romantic. From Mark's mouth, it just seemed seductive.

She took a moment to drink him in. He was sleeping in his black underwear which left little to the imagination. Laying in the position Kevin usually was in, it was hard not to compare the two. Mark had six inches on Kevin's height, but laying so close to him, he seemed so much bigger. Wider shoulders, thicker arms. He almost didn't seem like he should fit in the bed. Each muscle defined on his chest, each of his six packs incredibly clear. His time at the gym, Chrissy decided, was time well spent.

She suddenly realized she was in her bra and panties from last night, and that's it. Her face flushed, and she pulled up the covers.

Mark laughed. "Suddenly shy? You certainly weren't last night."

She cocked her head. "You mean, dancing?"

"No," Mark said, shaking his head, eyes twinkling with mischief. "I mean when we got back."

She searched through fuzzy memories. God, did they hook up? "W... what did I...?"

"You said you thought of a loophole to your Rule. A way we could fuck without breaking it."

"What? What did I say?"

Mark raised an eyebrow.

Chrissy blushed as memories came flooding back. "Anal?!" she asked in shock.

Mark laughed, and nodded. "Yes, you said it wasn't technically sex-"

"With you?" she asked, incredulous at her drunk self. "With... that?!" She glanced down towards his crotch.

"You seemed... very into the idea."

"Jesus."

"Yeah. That's when I knew you were hammered, so I asked who to call about a sick day tomorrow. You gave me their info- Rachel, I think- and told me to tell them... and I'm quoting here... that you'd be out sick with a case of getting your ass destroyed."

Chrissy covered her face in her hands, trying to hide her blush. Mark laughed. "Please. Please tell me you didn't say that to Rachel." Rachel was only a few years older than her, but was a real mentor. If Mark said that to her, she would have to transfer schools.

"I said you had the stomach flu. I thought that would fly better."

"Oh thank god." She inspected Mark carefully. "So... we didn't...?"

"Hook up? No. Of course not. Not like that. You did ask me to stay, though, which... I did not argue with." He scooted closer, and reached across her to the nightstand next to her. She was suddenly enveloped with his smell, his biceps inches from her eyes. One of her hands found its way to her panties under the covers in almost a subconscious action.

He grabbed the water and the painkillers he had clearly prepared. "Here, take these. Drink some water. You'll feel better in no time."

She sat up, though did her best to keep herself covered. She wasn't even sure why she did that. It's not like Mark hadn't already seen everything. She popped in the pills and began to drink the water.

"My god," said Mark, inspecting her back. "How many hooks does your bra have?"

She finished her sip. "It's more comfortable with more. Or really, just the wider band. Otherwise it digs into my back." She continued to drink.

His hand found its way to her back, gently tracing her spine until it reached the back of her bra. She nearly drooled out the water from the tingling sensation it caused. His fingers played along the strap. It was idle, thoughtless for him- sensational and distracting for her. Half of her wanted him to rip off the bra. The other half wanted to go back to bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm... okay." She shook her head, distracted. "I do have to run in quickly to grab some of my student's art to grade. I'm trying to decide when I should do that."

"Why don't you let me do it?"

She looked at him. "You? Why?"

He laughed. "Look, I think you need a little more sleep. I'll run to your school and pick it up, pick up some coffee on the way back. This way you get your rest, and I get a walk. And you don't have to go later, when we might be... busy... when you're feeling better."

Her face flushed. They suddenly had a whole day together, and she had an idea of what he wanted to do. "If you don't mind... it would be pretty great."

"Of course not."

"Luckily it's all digital art. All on a thumb drive. You can't go waltzing in there, of course, so I'll tell Rachel to meet you with it."

The cocky smile appeared on his face as he got out of bed. "I get to meet Rachel, huh? She sounded cute."

"Cute and married."

"Even better."

Chrissy shook her head at him, almost smiling at his flirtatious confidence. "How many girls do you need to be fucking at once, exactly?"

"Well, I haven't fucked you." His eyes twinkled mischievously. "Yet."

She smiled at him. "Come back with a Mocha and I'll think about it."

"You got yourself a deal."

And with that, he went to his room, put on his shirt and jeans, and left, leaving Chrissy alone in the apartment.

She rubbed her head for a minute, thinking about the odd situation she was in. And what the day would hold for her. She wanted to call Kevin, but it was three hours earlier in Las Vegas. He probably had a late night too, and wouldn't appreciate being woken up at five in the morning. She typed out a quick text to him.

She closed her eyes. Well, one quick nap wouldn't hurt. How often did she get a chance to sleep in on the weekdays?

***

Kevin checked his watch. It was five in the morning. And no power on earth would allow him to go back to sleep.

In the night, they had shifted around a few times in their sleep. Kevin had no trouble sleeping through any of it- until he woke to find them spooning.

Beth was fast asleep in front of him, still naked, just like he was. His cock, hard as a rock, was nestled between her two perfect ass cheeks. He certainly hadn't done this on purpose, but now that happened, he did not have the willpower to move away. It was a dream come true. He knew separating their bodies would get him back to sleep, but the sight of his twitching cock sitting in her ass crack was too erotic for him to consider it.

Beth moaned and stretched gently in her sleep. The movement caused her to slide against him ever so slightly, but it was enough to make his cock pulse even more. He was worried he might cum from the sensation. On the other hand, he knew Beth would kill him if he woke her up by cumming on her.

His phone dinged with a message.

He glanced over at it. It was set to do not disturb, but a few people could get through. Chrissy, his parents.

Beth squirmed more from the noise, but suddenly, was still.

"Kevin?" she said, her voice serious.

"Yes?"

"I feel something. Poking at my ass."

"Ah, yeah. Somehow we... uh, ended up like this."

She turned at her waist, keeping her ass where it was, but allowing her to see him in the dark. As she twisted her upper body towards him, it also revealed a side profile of those perfect breasts of hers.

"Somehow?" she said, her voice closer and softer.

"Don't look at me. I'm more of a little spoon guy."

"Oh, so you want to turn around?" She gently pushed her ass back as she said this.

He shivered at the sensation and the sight of her ass enveloping his cock. "God, no."

He could see her smile in the dark. "I thought so." She turned back away from him. "Well, okay. Guess we should try to get back to sleep." She began very gently moving her ass up and down in an effort to torment him. "Good night."

The movement was so slight, as if she was almost trying to make it seem like an accident. But with each slide up and down, shockwaves of sensations rippled across Kevin's body. It was simply too erotic of a sight.

"Beth."

"Hmm?" she moaned, as if tired, but he could hear the smile in her voice.

"Please."

"Please? Oh, Kevin," he said, pretending to be disappointed. "Don't tell me- are you horny again?"

"Yes."

"You want me to let you cum?"

He shivered. "Yes, Beth."

She reached a hand back, grabbing his ass, pressing him into her as she pressed her ass back harder, grinding faster. "You want to cum fucking my asscrack?"

Kevin felt his orgasm coming. "Yes, please, Beth. Please."

She stopped, suddenly. His cock was left twitching again between her cheeks.

"Well. Eat me out and I'll think about it."

She pulled away from him. He expected her to flip on her back and spread her legs, but instead she rolled onto her stomach.

"What are you...?" asked Kevin, confused.

"After you ate me out from behind yesterday, I just realized what a good fit it was for us." She kept her head on her pillow, but pulled in her knees beneath herself, raising that ass of hers high in the air. "You get to bury your face in my ass as much as you want. And it really makes you feel like my bitch. So. Win/win, would you say?"

Yeah, thought Kevin. It was.

He crawled on the bed until he was behind her, taking a moment to appreciate the sight before him. In this position especially, with her head all the way down on the pillow, her ass looked insane. She arched her ass expertly to fully reveal her pink pussy to him. He felt his mind melt a little bit, and took a mental snapshot that he knew he would think about for the rest of his life.

He wasn't really sure what position he should be in here. But he decided to stay on all fours, moving forward until his mouth touched her pussy, and began kissing her all over.

"Mmm, that's nice," she said, pretending to sound sleepy.

His tongue reached out, tasking her, and finding its way to her clit.

"Ooh, you are good at that. You are a natural pussy licker, you know that?"

Kevin moaned into her.

"You love it, too, don't you? Last night, when I sat on your face. I've never had anyone react like that."

Kevin moaned again, but put all his focus on licking her clit.

"You'd live under my ass, wouldn't you? It's too bad. I was planning on waking you up by sitting on your face, but you couldn't control yourself. You had to wake me up with your little boner."

Kevin mentally kicked himself for it.

"So now, to punish you, you have to eat me out from behind. Not with me on my back, like we're lovers. Not me sitting on your face, like I know you really want. But from behind. Like a bitch."

Kevin felt his cock twitch at her mean words, loving the humiliation.

"Ooh, right there, baby boy. Right there. Just like that. You still love it, though, don't you? Getting so close to... my ass. Fuck, that's good." He could feel her orgasm building. "All I had to do was stick my... ass in the air and you were... ready to crawl behind me. To do anything... anything I wanted."

Kevin moaned an agreement into her. He really would do it.

"You better... you better lick my ass crack, too. Get it nice and wet for when you fuck it." Kevin happily obliged, but never spent too long away from her clit. He was desperate to please her above all else.

"God that's good. Bending over like this... it makes me want to get fucked. You ready to fuck me, Kevin?"

He felt his heart pounding. He took his mouth off her pussy. "I... I want to, but..."

"Oh, not with your little guy. I mean with a real cock."

Kevin paused before he realized. The dildo.

"Why don't you go get Mark out of his box?" she asked him.

Kevin stepped off the bed, reaching over to the box in her suitcase. He pulled out the dildo, and was immediately shocked by the weight of it. Even though he had seen Mark's cock, it was a totally different experience to hold the replica. To feel it between his hands. He couldn't help but glance at his own cock sticking straight up. The dildo was realistic and flesh colored, but otherwise it wasn't even the same playing field as his own little guy.

"Get back up here and fuck me with it."

Kevin got back on the bed, and got on his knees behind her, as if he was going to fuck her doggy style. But he held the dildo at its base with both his hands right above his own cock. His cock was, of course, completely eclipsed by it.

He teased her with the tip of it. "Oh, god. Fuck." She reached a hand between her legs and began to play with her own clit. "Give me more, baby boy. Give me more of your new, big cock."

He slid in another inch or so. Beth was already squirming, close to orgasm. The view of the big cock sliding into her pussy in this position was insanely pornographic.

"Keep going. Fuck me with it, baby. Fuck me with your big dick." He started sliding in and out, thrusting with his hips, too. It was a strange sensation- all the movements as if he was fucking her, but none of sensations. The humiliation made him shiver with delight.

Beth was loving it, of course. Taking more and more of the cock, she squirmed and moaned more and more. It made a loud, wet sound as it slid in and out of her pussy. Kevin had no idea sex could sound like this outside porn.

"Oh, god, baby boy, that's so good. But you know what would be even better? If I had your tongue again." She spread her knees a bit, bringing her ass closer to the ground. "Why don't you slide your head between my legs, hmm?"

Kevin knew this meant he would be inches from a massive dildo fucking her, but he was too horny to care. Or he liked it? Kevin had no idea.

He flipped onto his back, sliding up until his head was positioned between her legs. Once he was in position, she spread her legs even more, pressing her weight right into his mouth. He held the dildo with both hands, and began to push it in and out of her. As he did, he explored her with his tongue, finding her clit and pleasuring it intensely.

The effect on Beth was immediate and powerful.

She no longer had any brain power left to tease him. She was clearly overwhelmed with sudden and intense pleasure. "Oh, fuck, Kevin. Fuck! This feels so good. This feels so fucking good. Mark's cock and your tongue both pleasing me. It's perfect, perfect, perfect, this is so goooood..."

She squirmed, but Kevin stayed focused. HIs tongue working her clit, his arms getting tired as he fucked the big dildo up and down, in and out of her.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to fucking cum, I'm going to fucking cum bigger than I... fucking ever ... holy fucking shit!"

With one powerful spasm after another, Beth finally came, and it was like nothing Kevin had ever seen before. He had made her cum, but it was never like this. Whether it was the large Dildo doing the work, or the combination with his tongue, Kevin wasn't sure. But this filthy situation- being under Beth as she was cumming on this massive dildo- was turning him on to no end. He would barely have to touch himself to cum.

She finally finished out her massive orgasm, flipping over and lying on her back.

"Jesus," she said genuinely.

"Good?" Kevin asked, sliding up next to her.

She shook her head in disbelief. "No joke, the biggest orgasm of my life. Insane."

Kevin laughed. "Good. I'm glad 'Mark' was here to help."

She gave a moan. "Me too. But it was a team effort for sure." She leaned up and gave him a gentle, tender kiss. "Ready for bed?" she said, her voice teasing.

"Beth."

"I'm pretty beat."

"Beth. Please."

"Please?" she cocked her head. "Please what?"

"You said..."

"I know what I said. I said I'd think about it." She pursed those full lips of hers. "Hmmm..."

"Beth!"

She laughed at his desperation. "All right, fine." She flipped onto her stomach again, this time prone. "Go on. Slide that little dick between my cheeks."

He didn't have to be told twice. Scrambling up, he mounted her, sliding his cock in her asscrack. He took both hands and squeezed the toned yet big cheeks around his cock.

"Ooh, how long do you think you'll last fucking me like this? You seem pretty pent up." She grabbed her phone from the nightstand, flipping with her thumb until she revealed a timer to him. "Tell you what. If you last thirty seconds, I'll suck your dick in the shower later. Deal?"

Fuck, thought Kevin. Okay. He could do that. He began to pump and she started the timer.

She propped herself up on her elbows, turning her head to see better. "Oh, god. Look at your little guy sliding around. And do you see the way your fingers are pressing into my ass? Looks pretty fucking hot, doesn't it? Keep pumping, baby boy."

Fuck. He kept pumping, knowing he was very close.

"Just imagine, sliding that cock into me right now. Fucking me prone. Kissing me while you were fucking my tight little pussy. What do you think it would feel like?"

Oh, god. Kevin was close. He checked the timer. Twelve more seconds.

"It's certainly hot when Mark does it. Though you've gotten up close and personal with his clone, there, now... you know what it can do to me... can you imagine him fucking me like that? Or maybe... Chrissy? Can you imagine him fucking her prone in the bed next to us, and all you can do is slide that little cock up and down my ass crack next to them?"

"Ah, shit!" Kevin lost it right at the four second mark, cumming rope after rope over Beth's back. She smiled, knowingly. The sight of his cock sandwiched in her perfect ass, the humiliating thought of Mark and Chrissy doing the real version... it was too much.

Kevin grabbed tissues from the nightstand, quickly cleaning her up before collapsing next to her.

"Mmm," moaned Beth happily.

"That was awesome," said Kevin, breathing heavily.

She chuckled. "You do love being tormented."

He looked at her with a smile. "And you love to torment."

"Well," she said, thoughtfully, "I love to torment you, anyway."

They studied each other for a moment. It was another bit of strangeness between them, a bit of affection in a sea of sexuality.

Beth broke eye contact, turning over. "We should try to get a little more sleep. But... I think I heard your phone go off."

Kevin blinked, before remembering how she woke up. He turned, picked up the phone, and checked the messages- one from Chrissy.

Chrissy: Oh, man. I am hung over. I had to take a sick day... hope your night was fun too! <3

Kevin smiled gently, and typed out his response.

***

"Hey, sleepyhead. Your mocha is getting cold."

Chrissy's eyes popped open. Mark was sitting on the bed next to her, a crooked smile on his face.

She rubbed her face with her hand, waking herself up. "What time is it?"