All Comments on 'The Keys Ch. 05'

by OutdoorCat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
barerangerbarerangeralmost 3 years ago

I’ve been following the story and looking forward to this next chapter, wondering what would happen. I was not disappointed! Looking forward, now, to the NEXT chapter in this epic and well-written saga.

middlelewdmiddlelewdalmost 3 years ago

Well this was the hottest chapter so far, genuinely my favourite public nudity story in recent times.

I do hope it keeps this similar tone, the taboo of nudity being retained so perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. PLEASE continue. PLEASE!!!!

Putney62Putney62almost 3 years ago

Excellent. The story just keeps getting better. Hopefully whenever she is home from this adventure there will be another. The author really understands the addiction to adrenalin from the risk of public exposure. Kudos! ore, please.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I'm sitting here reading this story about a pretty girl on a nighttime streak that took her through the building in which she works by day, I'm shouting at the screen get out of there you daft girl don't drop the key for God's sake otherwise your screwed, and despite everything, security guard, cleaners, dust. she makes it back to the sanctuary of the field and despite all that and the unreality of the situation all I feel is relief. What a writer. What a story. And despite the scant description of her and her attributes you know her you recognise her she is any pretty girl that you have come across in your life and you can imprint this person onto the character in the story. I say again what a writer. Use your imagination. And so on to chapter. 06.

TimerisTimerisover 1 year ago

I don't know how I missed this story last year. Fun stuff so far, and this is the best yet in the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous