All Comments on 'The Keys Ch. 10'

by OutdoorCat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
secretwatchersecretwatcherover 2 years ago

Great story, this has been one of my favorites I have read. Glad she got caught. But also glad she did not just jump the guy's bones. I like it being about the situation and the risk. There are lots of stories of sex, but I love the ehibitionism and risk taking. Now she must do more!!

nummmynummmyover 2 years ago

Definitely one of the best series I have read. Please do more.

barerangerbarerangerover 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter. And now I’m really looking forward to seeing whether this truly is the finale or if the abrupt ending signals that still more delicious storytelling is in store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story, the meeting was causal, as real as possible. the series leaves all those doubts where it could be found and I liked that. I like naked adventures and the very high risk of the situation

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

It's a few weeks since I read the other 9 chapters, so I lost the sense of the tale a bit but still I'm glad she got home okay. I'm hoping that some light may be shed on what happened to her bag and shoes and what thieving towrag stole her bike. I hope she sees someone with it eventually and has the gumption to face up to them about it. I did wonder if it might have appeared mysteriously at her house. I hope we find out. And lastly who was the mysterious Chris is he someone we should know about I have my own idea on this. Looking forward to reading yours. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. You have a great storytelling talent. I'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've loved this series from the start. Extremely well written and the risk of being caught makes for such a rollercoaster ride. I'm hoping this isn't the end of Lydia's adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was wondering: is there one more chapter? Or that’s the conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was so drawn out and stilted that it lost credibility pretty quickly. The basic plot was ok, but the writer lost their way with the quite bizarre complications in the storyline.

fdsafdsafdsafdsafdsafdsafdsafdsaover 1 year ago

This is one of the GOAT stories of this genre. It's a bit complex of a concept at first but as it goes along it really builds in a good way. Each setpiece surrounding each key is done really well. You use surprises really well, I love that the story doesn't lay out exactly where all the keys are at first, and they're only revealed right before she gets to each destination. It escalates the story very nicely. Great work, I'd love to see another adventure!

Khloeshot21Khloeshot21about 1 year ago

It was a fun and interesting read . The situations that evolved with each chapter added just the right amount of sting of unthought dangers . I loved in the final chapter that all her conveniences were removed , no shoes and the bike was gone ! Making for a true nude adventure !

This series has many options to continue where some surprising twists from her adventure .

I think her sister is the one who took her bike finding it by accident when she was out with her friends .

Looking forward to more stories from you .

DiapalDiapal3 months ago

One of the best stories I've ever read! I hope there will be a sequel in the future!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous