The Keys to the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Angela is talking, Evie is whispering in John's ear and making furtive glances at you. As Wren launches into their next set, Evie grabs the three disposable cameras sitting on the table behind her. She leans in close to whisper in your ear so she can be heard above the music.

"Hey, John and I were going to head back to our room and take some pictures that Daniel and Emma will REALLY appreciate for their wedding album. Want to be our photographer? Or even, our model?" Your cheeks burn hot at the proposition.

Before you can answer, Simone and William arrive at the table, hot and sweaty from the dancing. William has his shirt unbuttoned, revealing his toned chest and Simone's hair is all wild and disjointed.

"Hey you guys - I heard there's a pool somewhere around here. We were going to go jump in and cool off, want to join us?"

You look around quickly. It looks like Wren is still going strong on stage. Ryan, Jessica, Sarah and Jared are making their way to the dance floor - Ryan makes eye contact and sticks out his tongue - you can make out a single white pill dissolving. He gives you a big grin and snaps his jaw shut.

Over the music, you lean in and explain the route to the pool to Simone. She nods, a little put out you won't be joining them. With a few rushed apologies, you give Evie the thumbs up and you, John and Evie head for the exit.

Outside the ballroom, the dim red hallways seem to pulse faintly with the music and the echoing sounds of laughter and delight filling the space. The walls themselves seem to be alive, soaking in the activity - although, considering what you know about the spaces behind those walls, there could be someone alive enjoying the sights.

Rounding another corner, Evie reaches their room - number 419. She slides in her key to the keyhole and you swear your own room key buzzes in your pocket. As you enter, John slips his arm behind your waist to usher you in, a strangely affectionate gesture.

Once inside, Evie dims the lights and leads you to one of the two queen beds. She kicks off her heel and shakes out her long hair.

"So, Brenna, let's give Daniel and Emma something to enjoy for their wedding album. You want to be a photographer or model?" Behind you John shrugs off his suit jacket and pulls out the three disposable cameras.

"I'm always the photographer at weddings, how about this time I be the model?" Evie leans in close, putting her forehead to yours, her arms around your shoulders.

"Good. I was hoping you'd say that." She says in a breathy whisper. "You remember that night from the camp out?" You blush and shiver in delight at the memory.

"Yes."

She bites her lip. "I think about that night alot." The moment hangs in the air, hot and heavy, before she looks past you.

"You hear that honey? You're on camera duty." John gives a big thumbs up.

"Works for me!" He grins.

"Okay, turn around and face John." Evie commands. You do as he raises the disposable camera to his face. You wince at his technique but your mind is quickly brought back to the present as Evie presses her body against yours from behind, reaches under your arms, and starts undoing your vest buttons.

"Sometimes . . . " pop goes a button.

" . . . late at night . . ." pop pop, the deep green vest falls open and her hands go to work on the white button up shirt.

". . . when John and Bella are gone or busy . . ." she pushes the open shirt and vest to the floor leaving you exposed, vulnerable with just your lacy black bra. She pauses to give a few hard kisses to your neck. Click - goes the camera.

" . . . on those nights, when I really need it . . . " she unbuttons the button on your black slacks and slips her long gentle fingers inside your pants.

". . . I think about the way I fucked you that night." you shudder at the sudden coarseness as she begins gently fingering your clit.

Click - goes the camera. You look up and see John's intense gaze, watching you with lust. You lean back into Evie's arms as her fingers work themselves faster, rolling your hips in time with her movements. The feelings build, hot and wet. You feel the walls creak around you with anticipation and . . .

She withdraws her hands.

"Fuck!" you shout, and then suddenly shut your mouth in embarrassment. You turn around to glare at Evie,

"Not yet, you cum when I want you to cum." she chides. "Now, unzip me." She turns around pulling her hair out of the way so you can reach the zipper on her purple dress.

Stifling your frustration, you slowly unzip her dress. No bra, you note, as she peels the dress away revealing her broad shoulders and full butt. She shimmies out of her panties, and stands before you, completely naked.

Click goes the camera. She shoots John a bemused look, then lays back on one of the double beds, her long legs touching the floor, her sex perched on the edge.

"Take everything off Brenna, and stand here." You quickly shed your bra and push the now soaked panties and slacks to the ground. As you get in position, you hear some shuffling behind you as John finds a better angle.

Evie props herself up on one elbow and reaches up to caress your face. You stand above her, gazing at her perfect breasts, her natural flowing hips, and the dark tangled curls between her legs. She pulls herself up and gives you a kiss. A passionate, fiery, leave you breathless kiss. You part, dazed but she already has her hand on the top of your head, pushing you down to your knees.

You kneel, her beautiful lips standing before you, suddenly large and wet. You kiss her oh-so-white thighs. She trembles at the feeling of your breath on her sex. Click goes the camera. With fingers tangled in your hair, she pulls you to her.

Your tongue dives into her moist folds, eliciting a moan from above. You go slow, working your way up and down her lips before circling her clit. You work the hood from side to side before pulling the whole thing into your mouth. It has swollen with excitement and you work it like a tiny cock, sucking and riding your tongue underneath.

Evie thrashes this way and that, crying out.

"Fuck, oh yes, just like that, fuck fuck FUCK!" you feel her excitement build, her sex gushing on your cheeks. The red lights of the hotel feel hot on your back and the warm air strains with anticipation. Click goes the camera. Dimly, you hear the sound of clothes behind you.

Faster and faster you twirl your tongue, adding one finger and then two inside her pussy. You curl that middle finger, rubbing her most sensitive spot from the inside.

"AAAGHHHHH!!!!" she cries out, thrusting her sex into your face, pulling you into her as her hips jump off the bed, she screams out her orgasm, shuddering on the bed.

The walls creak and moan, the building seems to shake with you as you ride her to completion. Finally, after what seems like forever, she calms down, resting back on the bed.

You come up for air, wiping off her nectar from your face with the back of your hand. She pulls you up for a kiss, savoring the taste of her pleasure on your lips.

Click goes the camera.

She looks up at John, standing above the bed. He's lost his pants, his boxers around his ankles. With one hand, he holds the camera, with the other, he is slowly stroking a massive erection.

You do a double-take. You've seen him naked before, you've both done a dozen skyclad rituals together, but you've never seen him hard before. It's bulbous purple head quivers, as he leisurely strokes the thick shaft and large pendulous balls below.

"Oh, poor baby, did seeing us get you all worked up?" Evie says. She turns to you, "What do you say, should you help him out or should I?"

You wiggle your hips invitingly. "Oh gods, yes!" John says, stepping forward. You crawl up onto the bed, straddling Evie. She looks deep into your eyes and gives you a full kiss . . . just as you feel the tip of his cock press against your pussy. Your lips stretch to accommodate him, and you groan as he works his way inside you. You're thankful for the earlier stimulation from Evie as you roll your hips, trying to give him the room as he keeps pushing, deeper and deeper.

"Oooh fuck." you moan.

"Go slow babe, she's not used to you." Evie chides as he pulls your hips towards his, his thick shaft pressing up into your reaches. Oh god, the feeling is intense, the world swims before your eyes. He bottoms out, his pubic bone grinding against your butt. He slowly starts pulling out, letting you feel every inch.

"God damn, you are hot." John groans above you. "I've always wanted to be inside you, Brenna, fuck, this is good." He thrusts back into you, pushing the air from your lungs.

Evie reaches up, caressing your face and pulling your gaze back to her. With the other hand, she reaches down and fingers your clit, occasionally stroking his cock as it slides in and out of you.

He goes faster and faster, his thrusts pounding into you, shaking the bed, bouncing Evie body with yours. Evie's fingers work your sex, frantic and driving.

The dueling sensation, her fingers and his cock, is too much. After all the stimulation and foreplay, you come like a firecracker. Light floods your vision, your whole body tense, you cry out, your orgasm echoing off the walls and soaking deep into the rug.

You gush all over John's cock, your orgasm allowing him greater depth, he drives into you - deep full thrusts. You are being fucked - wholly and completely.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES YES!" John cries out above you, pushing you down into Evie's breasts. She cradles your head as he plows into your wet depths.

"AahhhhhhHh!!!!" he groans, dumping load after load deep inside your pussy. You feel him flooding inside you, overflowing with his last couple of thrusts and dripping down the back of your legs. Beneath you, Evie tenses, one of her hands strumming her own clit, finishing off a small orgasm, urged on by your passion.

You roll to Evie's side and John joins you on the bed, he cock laying limp between your legs, spooning your back, as all of you slowly catch your breath. Somewhere, niggling in the back of your mind, you have the feeling of being on a stage, of a hidden audience just beyond the ring of light. Dismissing it as the hormonal flood after that incredible orgasm, you shove the thought away and enjoy the peace of your two lovers, pressed in on either side.

When the moment had passed, John toddles off to go to the bathroom. Evie gives you a few more kisses as the two of you find your scattered clothing. Redressed, you consider your options.

"Oh hey, John?" You call out.

"Yes?" He comes back from the bathroom, still naked. You give him a teasing smile.

"Since you've already fucked my brains out, you want to put on some pants and explore that secret passage you guys found in the bathroom?"

Evie barks out a laugh. He rummages around looking for something to wear while you head into the bathroom. The shower head is an old fashioned silver sprayer and with a sharp tug, it pops forward.

CLICK, the back wall of the shower slides backwards revealing a dim passageway, identical to the one you discovered behind the eye door upon returning from the pool. You make your way in, Evie at your back, John a few paces behind, still doing up his belt.

The path takes a few twists and turns before coming to a three way stop. Directly in front of you is a big double-door with a red heart painted on it.

To your left, the same slender style of passage that brought you here, listening softly, you can hear familiar voices drifting down the hallway, but can't quite discern who.

To your right, stairs descend and you can hear the sounds of water sloshing.

You pull out your key from the breast pocket of your deep green vest and slide it into the keyhole. CLICK. The mechanism feels soft and supple. You turn the key, and hear a faint set of tumblers whirl within the door before it creaks inward.

"Woah." John says. You push the doors open, revealing a perfectly round chamber with red carpet floors. If it weren't' for the lack of furniture or doors, it would almost resemble an old parlor or gentleman's cigar room. In the center of the room, a tall wrought iron brazier is open to the air, flames simmering in the coals with a dim heat. On the far wall, there is a floor-length painting of the Hotel Murano. Examining it, it seems to be a historical painting of the hotel, showing a model-T parked in front. Behind the hotel, curled peacock feathers frame the sides of the painting and fill in the sky.

Hanging at regular intervals around the room are gold frames with blank canvases.

"Anyone else getting a serious 'the Shining' vibe here?" John asks.

"I don't know, I haven't seen that movie." Evie shrugs. "Is it good?"

"Is it good . . . okay, when we get home, we are watching this. Movie night. It's happening." You shoot her a look and give a 'so-so" gesture behind John's back. She stifles a laugh.

FWOOSH. The brazier shoots up a gout of flames and a light clicks on from a recessed spotlight in the ceiling, highlighting a single blank canvas. The three of you gather in front of it.

Click, a light comes on behind the frame making the fabric of the canvas transparent. Through it, you can see a bedroom.

Like John and Evie's it has two queen beds, a high backed chair and a wardrobe. The vantage point is from high in the ceiling, looking down on the four people gathered in the room.

Sarah is sprawled in the high backed chair, her legs splayed, as someone with curly hair, Jessica, you presume is buried between her legs. Sarah's eyes are squeezed tight shut and you can hear her moaning, pushing her body against Jessica's mouth.

"Oh oh oh Oh OH OH!" She cries, moving in rhythm with Jessica's ministrations.

On the queen bed, Jared and Ryan sit. Jared is complete naked, while your husband has retained his shirt, completely unbuttoned. Their arms intertwined, each frantically fisting the other man's cock, enraptured in the scene.

"Oh fuck, fuck yeah!" Ryan says, his hips bucking off the bed as Jared worked his cock. You could tell it wouldn't be long.

"Jeez, is that . . is that who I think it is?" Evie says, shooting you a worried look.

"Is this happening right now?" John wonders. Behind you, the flames in the brazier have shifted from a simmer to a roar, reaching closer and closer to the ceiling, where a gold hood awaits.

Transfixed, you watch as Sarah twists this way and that, crying out, then subsiding, then again.

"Ughhhhh!!!!" Her leg beats out a tattoo on the floor as she shudders her orgasm in the chair.

"Agh!" Ryan cries out, his cock splatters a load at Jessica's back and feet. The flames touch the ceiling hood and the whole room shakes - the lights flickering deep red like an emergency alert before fading back to their dull gold. The walls groan and the floor creaks.

But your eyes never leave the canvas before you. Jessica has dusted herself off and is helping Sarah to her feet. Catching his breath, you see Ryan mummer some apologies to Jared and redouble his strokes on Jared's cock, reaching down and tugging on the balls gently, working the shaft slower and then faster. Jared leans in and gives him a kiss, tender and then turning hot as Ryan's hands work faster and faster. Jared cries out into Ryan's mouth as his cum erupts, soaking Ryan's dress shirt and falling like hot rain on the coverlet.

The lights flicker once more, the flames shoot up and then subside. The spotlight dims and the vision fades from the canvas. Evie and John turn to you, their eyes a mask of concern and alarm.

"That was . . . unexpected." You say, slowly. Technically, all those people were on the approved list, however to see them all in the throws of that, was something else.

"You guys, I think this hotel feeds on sex." You state.

"Oh thank gods." Evie says relieved.

"Right? I was thinking it, I just didn't want to be the one to say it." said John.

"Is that possible? Who made this? Why?" You hear footsteps coming in the passage way outside and a key in the door. All three of you stand, bolt upright like deer at the sound of a snapping branch. John points to the wall next to the door and like a silent film routine, the three of you press yourselves flat against the wall.

CLICK. The door opens and in walks the front desk clerk, his grey mottled bald head dimly reflecting the light of the brazier. He walks to the center flame, adjusts a few knobs at the bottom of the device as the flames simmer in front of him.

John gives you a jerk of the head, and the three of you softly pad out of the room, retreating back the way you came to the shower passageway as swiftly and quietly as possible.

"That was WAY too close!" Evie says when the bathroom passage was shut. John dissolves into a fit of nervous laughter.

"Okay, that is way too much for me. I'm going to take some CBD gummies and go to sleep on one of these suspiciously soft beds and when I wake up, I'm not going to think about the hotel that gets off on other people's orgasms, sound good?" With that monologue, John pulls off his shirt and flops down on the bed.

Evie nods, "I'll be there soon sweety." She turns to you, "I think I'm going to catch up with the kidnaping of the bride and groom. What about you?"

"Let's head back to the ballroom, I want to see this kidnapping." The two of you finish getting your clothes in order and head back out into the hallway, the sounds of drunken revelry get louder and louder as you approach the ballroom.

You hear the beating of drums and the shaking maracas. The chairs have all been pushed to the sides and Daniel and Emma are standing up on the stage. You and Evie join the throng, filling in behind Barbara and Tony. Caroline and Nate stand by the stage, gathering up the electrical equipment. Caroline waves as you join the crowd, but Barbara grabs your arm and pulls you in close.

"Hey you guys! This has been a crazy wedding!" Barbara shouts above the din. From the way she's swaying and the rosy glow in her cheeks, you can tell she's had a few drinks. She curls up close. "Where did you guys go?" She asks. You blush, thinking about the last hour but before you can answer, Wren hops up onto the stage. Their vest is down to a single button showing an impressive range of cleavage and a glimpse at their belly button. Their hair, short and shiny with sweat, bellows into the microphone

"Who's ready to help these two lovebirds start fucking?" they shout. The crowd roars in approval.

"Okay, everyone who wants to help Daniel get ready, go this way," they point to the back right room.

"Everyone who wants to help Emma, go this way," they indicate the hallway from which you came.

The crowd parts - Evie heads off with the Emma crowd while Barbara follows the Danieltrain. Tony heads for the buffet while Caroline and Nate hang out watching everyone head this way and that.

The raucous crowd swarms towards the doors, with hearty shouts, pulling at Dan's clothes, tugging at Emma's dress, shouting crude insults as they make their way out of the ballroom.

You hang back back as the people drain out of the room, leaving a vast lull as the hotel seems to swallow up the revelers. Looking around the ballroom, chairs overturned, bits of food stacked on abandoned plates and half-drunk glasses.

You make your way to the buffet table and grab a pair of deep clear plastic glasses, filling them with iced lemon water at the end of the table. Tony waves,

"Not up for the kidnapping?" He asks. You shake your head.

"Actually, I was just hoping to do a little of my own kidnapping." you confide. He follows your gaze to where Wren is tucking away their mandolin in the it's case.

"Ah." He smiles. "Go for it! I think I'll do some exploring of this hotel, it's a fascinating building."