The Keys to the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slide your key into the keyhole with a CLICK and swing the door open. The two of you shuffle in. You make two cups of hot tea while Jared sits awkwardly on the towel. You bring him his cup and sit next to him.

"So, how was your evening?" You ask, with a knowing smile.

"Uh . .. good." He sips his tea. "How was yours?"

"Well, Ryan didn't give me a handjob while my wife had sex with Jessica." you announce. He splutters on his tea, spilling some on his towel.

"Fuck!" he tosses the hot tea soaked towel off of his skin, revealing his fully engorged cock, standing proud, rising from a thick patch of brown hair. You look at it hungrily. He ignores your look,

"How do you know that?!" You lean in, the terry cloth robe falling open a bit. "I was watching you." You point towards the painting of the woman with a peacock mask hanging in the bedroom. "All the paintings have peepholes. I only watched a bit but I saw him stroking your cock."

"You liked that didn't you?" Jared said, taking the tea from your hands and setting it on the table. "You liked seeing your husband touching another man's cock?" He puts a hand on your thigh, your pulse races.

"Yes." you whisper.

"And did you see what happened next?" Jared asks, his hand working his way between your legs. You shake your head as his fingers go to work on your clit.

"Did you see how they all fucked in front of me and I just had to watch?" You groan. "I held his cock in his hands and gave him pleasure but then he just plowed the two of them while I was there. No relief, no release!"

Jared's grip down below becomes more urgent. You reach forward and start stroking his cock. It jumps in your hand, hot and throbbing. He cries out.

"Oh fuck."

"Give it to me, Jared." You say, pushing open your robe and laying back on the bed. "Let me be your release. Put yourself inside of me, cum for me!" you moan.

He moves between your legs, his hot breath on your throat, his lips pulling and teasing your nipples. You lift your legs straight up in the air, he reaches down and guides his cock to the entrance of your sex.

"Fuuuuuuuuucck." he groans as he slides into your slick, wet pussy. So full, you feel the ridge of his head rubbing the inside, hitting just the right spot. He pulls back, and thrusts back in, you arch your back to meet his thrusts.

"Oh Brenna, oh Brenna, oh Brenna" he moans as a mantra, a prayer of pleasure as you tighten around him, milking his cock with your pussy. His eyes screwed shut, he thrusts into you with wild abandon, harder and faster.

Harder and faster. The bed squeaks, he pushes your legs farther up into the air, allowing him to penetrate deeper inside of you.

"Oh fuck, ohhhhh!" He's not going to last long, he's coming in too hot and too fast. You grab his face and kiss him, full and hot and wet. He moans into your mouth and then pulls out suddenly, gives his cock two strokes and cries out,

"AaAAaaahhhhh!" he moans in relief as cum erupts from his cock splattering all over your chest, your legs, your stomach. Load after load, his balls tighten as he empties himself upon you, before slumping back onto the bed next to you.

You throw one sticky leg over him, and gently caress his chest as his breathing comes back to normal.

"How was that?" you say. He nods, still glowing from the experiences.

"Good," you sigh, contented. You throw the blanket over the two of you and drift off for a few hours.

###

You are brought back to consciousness by the sound of a key scraping at the door.

"Sshhhh" someone whispers. Squinting, you can make out two people propping up a third between them. "I think Brenna has a visitor." you hear Erika whisper. "Just put him in the bed with them both," says Evan. "They can sort it out."

There is a flop as Ryan is deposited on the bed next to Jared. You open your eyes to see Erika and Evan creeping out of the room. Looking over at your boys, you push Jared over slightly and fit yourself in between the two of them as sleep once again catches you.

###

Sunlight flickers in through the window as you open your eyes. Jared is sitting in the high backed chair, wearing a terry cloth robe, flipping through his phone idly. Ryan has the suitcase open, has pulled out your day clothes and is folding the rest into the luggage. DING goes the coffee maker. He walks over, pours a cup and brings it over to Jared, giving him a warm kiss on his head.

"Thanks," Jared says. Ryan notices you're awake and comes over to give you a kiss. "Would you like a cup?" You nod, sitting up and stretching. Jared watches your full bosoms with delight over his steaming cup. You give him a smile, and wiggle of your booty as you bounce out of bed.

You slip into your comfy skirt and loose fitting purple shirt, with the grey oversweater.

KNOCK KNOCK.

You go to the door, open it to find Wren, holding a neatly folded stack of your clothes.

"Oh hey!" you say. Wren nods, "You have a good night?" You smile. "Of course I did, I got to be with you." They smile, "See you around Brenna" and wander off down the hallway.

Behind you, Ryan is pulling the suitcase and gently urging Jared out the door. The three of you make your way down to the lobby, where Sarah is waiting. She gives Jared a warm kiss and Ryan a swat on the butt. You make your way over to the hotel clerk.

"I think we are all ready to check out." The gawky alien looking man tips his head. "Just so. Did you find everything your heart desires?"

You think back on all the wild adventures last night. Evie, John, Wren, Caroline, Jared. The hallways, the pools, the wedding, the concert.

"I think so. Thank you." You hand over the key, the heart shaped handle no longer a dull iron but a full bright red.