The Keys to the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You make encouraging noises and slip off towards the erstwhile singer, hoping to catch them before they leave.

"Hey, Wren." You say, desperately trying to come up with something clever to say. "Um, how's it going?" Fuck. Where's your inner Ryan when you need him?

"Brenna!" Wren shouts, grabbing you for a hug while you hold the glasses of water high up in the air to avoid spilling. They press their hot sweaty body against yours, the color rising in your cheeks.

"Where are you headed now?" you ask.

"Well, usually, after a big concerts, I'm all so fired up I need to like drink a million gallons of water, jump in a lake to cool down or find some gorgeous person to fuck their brains out. Or all three!" You share in a big laugh.

"Well, I could help with that, if you want." you say, mustering all your courage and offering them a glass of water.

"Oh. OH!" They say, looking at you with fresh eyes and taking the glass. They deliberately bring it to their lips, draining the cup and spilling it slightly. The beads of water run down their throat and trickle between their breasts, vanishing somewhere in the dark vest below. They toss it aside with a carefully indifferent gesture, their eyes never leaving yours. Finally, they give a little shake of their shoulders.

"That actually sounds really nice." They sling their instrument over their shoulder. "Can you give me just a minute?"

They walk over to Nate and Caroline, handing off the instrument to Nate who puts it with the sound equipment. The three briefly confer

"Scouts honor!" Nate says with mock sincerity. Wren mummers something and then right on cue, all three look over at you. You try to play it cool but feel a blush spreading from the top of your head to the bottom of your toes. Caroline laughs and nods big. Wren punches her in the shoulder and then comes back to where you are standing, desperately trying not to pay attention.

"Alright, let's go" and head towards the back door. You follow them into the kitchen.

"Your room is back here?" You ask. Wren shakes their head. "Nope, but the secret passage back to my room is!" They go to the pantry and pull a big jar of tomatoes forward - CLICK - the back rack slides aside revealing the slim hallway passage.

They lead the way into the darkness. You feel the tightness of the walls, Wren's frame becomes a dark silhouette ahead, leading you through the narrow passage. Up ahead, you hear the raucous cheers of party goers and see a porthole.

Wren looks back at you, a conspiratorial smile on their lips. They hop up on the standing block and scoot over so you both can peer in.

Inside, you see it is a lounge, with a big wide red couch with gold buttons, in the middle, a fireplace in the back and a spiral staircase behind, leading up. This must be the marital suite.

The room is packed with people, mostly women. On the couch, shirtless sits Daniel as the cheering crowd surrounds him, jeering. Brenna pulls down her blue polka dot dress and bra, revealing her substantial bosoms, and presses them into his face. The crowd cheers! Behind him, Erika is rubbing his shoulders while Tanya sits next to him stroking his thighs.

"Damn, lucky guy." Wren mutters. "Maybe I should get married." You stifle a giggle.

"Barbara!" Tanya cries out, "Your turn!"

Barbara comes tumbling forward, and kneels before Dan. He leans back, legs spread. She reaches under his kilt, hands furtively stroking. Daniel gives a low groan and throws his head back. Erika leans down to give him a kiss.

"Woooooo!" Cheers Tanya as Barbara opens her mouth and slides the head of his cock past her lips. After a few tentative licks, she slides the whole cock inside her mouth. Daniel groans.

"Oh shit, he's getting close, best get him up to bed!" cries out Brenna. Barbara pulls her head up with an audible pop as the crowd urges him to his feet and towards the staircase.

"Well that was hot." you whisper. Wren nods and the two of you continue down the passage.

They stop at a wood panel. They find the edge of the panel, and pry it back, revealing several outfits hanging inside a cabinet. Wren reaches forward and pushes the back of the cabinet, which swings open revealing their room. Ah yes, the wardrobe. Now you remember.

"Come on in, you've already seen it." Wren urges you in, throwing down their clutch on the bed. They stretch, turning their back this way and then that, and then rounding to face you,

"Okay, I was going to take a quick shower, and then do you want to hang out here and party or do you want to come down to the pool. I'm up for either, as long as you are tagging along?"

"I think the pool sounds fun!" You say.

"Groovy! Well, like the Japanese do, you have to get clean before you go to the bathhouse" Wren says, turning towards the bathroom. They unbutton their vest, letting it fall to the floor, your eyes following the curve their spin to the dimples of their lower back. They unbutton their leather pants and shimmy them down their perfect hips, rolling their thong down with them till their clothes are in a pile at the floor.

Wren stands, perfectly naked, at the entrance to the bathroom. Reaching in, they flip on the water in the shower before poking their head back out. Their full breasts pressing against the doorframe.

"What are you waiting for, an invitation? Come on in!"

You give an excited hop and immediately start unbuttoning your vest and shirt. Wren leans against the doorframe, one arm up, enjoying the eye candy. Their gaze makes you feel self-conscious, but also, intensely aroused.

You drop your slacks, rolling down your panties (still marked with John's cum) and kick them to the side. Wren gives you a roving look, bites their lip and gives you a "come hither" finger.

You come close as they drape an arm over your shoulder and kiss you, hot and wet, biting at your lip. Your breasts press together, their nipple ring scraping against your chest, bring that fire through your body.

"Let's go." They pull you into the hot shower, the water cascading down through your hair, dripping down your legs. Everything is soft, wet, and sensual. Lips on your neck, your breasts, your ears. Fingers tangled, intertwined, roving, gently scratching, pulling.

They turn around and press their butt into your crotch, pulling your hand around to work their clit. Your fingers dive between their moist lips, working their clit hard and fast. Their small body, pressed up against yours begins to shudder.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!" they cry out, their butt clenching uncontrollably. They tremble, their hand grabbing the metal bar desperately trying to steady themselves as waves of pleasure sweep through them.

They grab your hand, pulling you away as the sensation becomes too much. They turn, giving you an open mouthed kiss. You both catch your breath and they turn off the water, offering you a towel.

You feel disappointed, you are all fired up and want some release, damnit, but they are already headed to the other room. You towel off quickly and follow.

Standing next to the bed, Wren has attached a harness to their crotch, with a small pink egg strapped to the front. They catch your eyes,

"Get on the bed." They command, pointing to the bed in front of the large painting of a hawk with large piercing eyes. You lay down, shifting your wet hair out of the way. Wren reaches down and flips the switch on the egg.

BZzzZZZz BZzzzzZZZ goes the egg, vibrating on and off. Oh god, your heart is racing. They climb onto the bed between your legs, pulling one of your knees up and pressing the toy to your sex.

"FUCK!" Your hips buck as the egg buzzes. Your pussy gushes. Wren pins your arms to the bed, thrusting their hips into you, grinding the toy against your clit.

"AH! AH! AH!" The sensation is overwhelming. Wren swoops in low and sucks one of your rock hard nipples into her mouth, racking the sensitive tip with their teeth. You thrash your head back and forth.

"Take it, take it, take it!" Wren chants, punctuating each command with a thrust of their hips, driving you farther and farther to the edge. Somewhere, distantly behind you, you hear a groan of satisfaction but you are too far gone as Wren picks up the pace.

"aaaaGGHHHHHHAAAAaaaaa!!!!" your pussy floods as the orgasm sweeps through you, twisting this was and that as Wren mercilessly grinds against you. Tears streaming from your eyes, you gently push them away, your whole sex quivering from the stimulation. They reach down and click off the egg.

"Woah" They give you a smile, undoing the velcro snap on the harness and sliding it off their perfectly shaped butt cheeks.

"You're beautiful Brenna." Wren says. "I could watch you cum every night and never tire of it."

"You might not tire, but fuck, that was intense." Wren pulls out a joint from somewhere in their bag and fiddles with their lighter.

"Fuck, you think they've got smoke detectors in these rooms? It's old enough, right?" You think back to the flaming brazier at the center of the building, probably roaring high from your sweet release.

"Uh, no, I don't think it will be a problem." They light the joint and take a long drag, passing it to you. You take a light puff, the pot usually makes you sleepy more than anything but don't feel like being rude. Wren takes another long drag and fetches two grey terry cloth robes from behind the bathroom door - tossing one to you. You slip into two simple white bath slippers to complete the look.

"Okay, okay. Are you ready to go check out that pool?" You fold yourself into the warm comfort of the robe. You briefly consider bringing your clothes but then again, you can always retrieve them later and after all, that would give you one more time to see Wren. You pile them in the corner, making sure to fish out your heart-handled key and put it in your robe pocket and the two of you once again step into Wren's wardrobe.

"You know, we could always take the hallway." You suggest.

"What, and be boring? Fat chance of that!" You round the corner to the porthole that looks in on Wren's room when your eye catches movement farther down the hallway. You catch the briefest glimpse of someone scurrying away around the bend.

"Hey!" Wren shouts and shuffles after them, making little progress in the bulky robe and flip flops. You follow, pausing only briefly notice the wet spot halfway up the wall directly below the porthole.

You catch up with Wren where they've paused at an intersection. They turn back to you,

"Definitely a guy, somewhat tall, brown hair I think?"

"Dang, that could be anyone." Wren turns and shouts down the hallway, "I hope you liked the fucking show!" Turning back to you, "I hope everyone likes my fucking shows," with a hearty laugh.

You smile and tap the door with the water sign on it.

"Ready to go to the pool?" you ask. Wren nods. You pull out your key and slide it into the keyhole. CLICK. The door swings open revealing a metal staircase. The two of you descend into the echoing steamy pool room.

###

The lights, the tiles, the rippling water all give the space a supernatural feel - liminal space not entirely of this world. Before you even reach the pool's edge, you can hear laughter and splashing.

Sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs hanging in the water, William is laughing and talking across the length of the pool to where Noel is sitting. Both men, naked as the day they were born, looking perfectly at ease. Brenna is floating in the middle of the pool on her back, her impressive bosoms breaking the surface, as she makes lazy circles. Angela stands on the diving board - bounce, bounce - her mighty curves defying gravity as she leaps into the air, splashing down with a mighty cannonball. Waves splash over Brenna, causing her to shoot water out her nose with an eruption of profanity. The boys dissolve into laughter.

As you and Wren approach, you hear a loud bullhorn voice.

"Took you long enough, eh?" Nate, completely naked, looking not unlike a giant hairy ogre, lumbers past, slapping Wren on the back. "You get your ya-yas out like usual?"

They throw a punch nailing him in the shoulder. "Fuck!" Nate grumbles. Wren pursues him raining sharp knuckled punches on all of his exposed skin. "How's my ya-yas now?"

"Serves you right, you ass!" Caroline announces, coming up behind you, standing very close, one hand on her lovely turned hips. Obviously, no one bothered with swimsuits here. "Nate and I were just headed to the dry sauna." she points to the door with the fire emblem on it. "We'd love a little company if Wren hasn't totally worn you out." She said, the unsaid promise hanging in the air.

"That sounds wonderful," you say, considering your options. "Has anyone else made it down here yet?"

"I think Simone is in the steam room, but it's been a little while, and I think Evan and Erika are in the tree room."

"The tree room?" You ask. Caroline shrugs. "That's what they say, they got in before I got here."

You follow Caroline, her womanly hips swaying like they were churning butter, towards the door with the fire symbol on the front. She tugs at the door but it's locked. You pull out your key from the robe pocket and slide it into the lock. CLUNK. It sticks, you give it a few tugs but it doesn't turn.

"Here, let me help." Caroline places her hand on top of yours, her full warm body pressing against the back of your robe, sending a little thrill up your leg. She turns the key with your hand. CLICK.

She turns to you and you two share a little secret smile. She looks over your shoulder where Nate is chucking a screaming Wren into the pool. "Ah he's good." With that, the two of you step inside the cedar planked sauna.

The air feels tight, dry and hot. The soft light illuminates the wood benches and the hot stove. You instantly feel stifled by the heat under your robe. You slip it off and hang it on the peg next to the door. Caroline is already stretched out on one of the lower benches, one leg up, the other on the floor, giving you a direct view of her neatly shaved sex.

She looks over at you, her eyes roving your body, as you perch, somewhat self-consciously, on the edge of one of the benches.

"So, did you and Wren have sex?" Caroline asks. You give a nervous laugh, Caroline nods.

"I thought so. They're really something, huh?" You nod. "Well that's too bad." You furrow your brow.

"Why? Are they seeing someone else? I hope I didn't . . ." Caroline waves your concerns away.

"No, no, not at all. I was just hoping of seducing you tonight. But Wren asked first, so I gave them the thumbs up."

Oh! You blush. "Well, I mean, that's still, we could still . . . if you are interested." Caroline grins. "Oh good!" They point to a ladle in a bucket of water next to the stove.

"Want to grab that, I'm getting hot and could use a little water." You dip the ladle into the warm water, dark and murky in the sauna lights and carefully bring it over.

"Where do you want it?" You ask, trying to steady your hands.

"On my chest, Brenna." Caroline says, her voice suddenly low and husky. You gently tip the ladle as the water pours down onto her substantial chest, drops of water cascading down over her dark nipples, and all along the sides of her chest, pooling in her belly button and dripping down onto the bench. You fetch another scoop and go slow, pouring it drop by drop on her full thighs, her chest and down towards her crotch. She moans at the sensation. You turn to put the ladle back but she catches your hand and pulls you in for a kiss.

Her lips are hot, her tongue probing. Her hand grips your butt, pulling you into her, as she wraps her legs around your waist. You kiss her with heat and passion, you hand finding her breast, squeezing it lustily, gently rolling the hard nipple between your fingers.

"Oh fuck Brenna." She cups your face with her hand. "I think you need to get on the bench." You sit down as Caroline kneels in front of you, spreading your legs. You feel her breath, hot, on the inside of your thighs. You are momentarily thankful for the shower with Wren, giving your body a fresh clean.

"Agh!" you cry out as Caroline buries her tongue inside of you. She wraps her arms around your legs as you writhe above her. She works fast, sucking your clit, whirling her tongue up and down. It has been a long time since someone has this skillfully eaten your pussy.

"Agh! Agh! Agh!" You squeeze your breasts, the hot air filling your body, as you are lifted up up up, higher the wave builds. Caroline pulls you into her, getting the perfect angle to stimulate your entire sex.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK!" You cry out as you crest that wave, the orgasm shaking it's way through your body as you soak Caroline's face with your excitement. Chest heaving, you gulp the air, trying to get back to normal sensation as Caroline gives your overstimulated pussy one more lick. You shudder as she stands up, taking a seat next to you.

You look over with grateful eyes as she leans in for a soft kiss. You taste yourself on her lips but you don't mind as she folds you into her arms, kissing your neck, your throat, your collarbone. Her hands roam your body, caressing your breasts and rolling your nipples in her fingers.

"That was wonderful." You sigh into her. "Do you want me to . . . " Caroline shakes her head. "I just wanted to make out and get you off. That's more than enough for me tonight." And with that, she buries you under another flurry of kisses.

###

Finally, the heat is too much for both of you and you grab your robe and exit into the cooler air of the pool.

Brenna and Simone are ensconced on lounge chairs next to the pool, whispering covertly with each other. Evan and Erika are swimming lazy laps in the choppy water while Jared, with a discrete towel wrapped around his waist is over at a little table pouring glasses of ice water. Seeing you and Caroline come out of the Sauna, he fills up two extra cups and comes over.

"Here you go, I know a Sauna can get you super dehydrated." You and Caroline share a furtive smile.

"Yes. That." says Caroline. "Thanks! You're the best!" She swipes a cup. "Any idea where Nate and Wren went?" Jared gestures with the cups, "I think they went back up the stairs, something about 'exploring the secret passages and beating some punk ass brown haired dude'" Jared explains in his best Wren impersonation.

Caroline laughs. "I best catch up before they start a fight without me." She leans in and gives you a warm kiss. "Thank you Brenna, that was exactly what I needed." You blush, squirming slightly under Jared's arched questioning look, as Caroline, still naked as a jaybird, climbs up the stairs.

"What about my husband?" You ask. Jared smiles, "He and Faline are in the steam room, you will . . . probably want to give them a bit. I think they are still both rolling on E."

"Ah!" You nod, processing this information. Jared looks into your eyes, trying to discern your intentions. "So what do you feel like doing?"

"That depends, what were you thinking about doing?" You give him a flirty look. He pauses, blushing a bit,

"I . . . uh . .. well . .. I hadn't decided." He says, stammering, adjusting his towel. His eyes flick back towards the door to the steam room.

"Oh, did you have plans?" you ask. He lowers his voice, "It's not that, it's just . . . whenever I take ecstasy, I get . . . um. My body has a bit of a reaction to it. I was going to take care of that, and then I should be free."

You lean up, whispering in his ear. "Come up to my room, and we can both take care of it together." The towels shift down below as he frantically snatches at it to keep it up.

"Uh, yeah, that sounds great." You take his free hand and lead him up the stairs. You pass back through the narrow passageway and out into the main red hallway. Jared, clearly self-conscious in just his towel, tip-toes on the soft carpet, trying to move quickly and swiftly. The sounds of revelry have died down a bit, as you find your way back to room 407.