All Comments on 'The Kid At The Desk'

by dondave

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great tale of lust!

When the lust bug bites... it can consume you.

klippertklippertabout 4 years ago
kid has experience....

If he was on the bottom...He should have rimmed him

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 4 years ago
I love this story

I thought the story is great I liked the way it worked up to both receiving what they really wanted. Makes me want to get to the gym morning swim instead of late afternoon. I hope they continue their relationship and expand it a little further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I recognise the feeling

I was looked at by a young man while naked, and I enjoyed it.

Got a boner, too.

But did not get lucky, as Jim did.

wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
This is an identity crisis?

Reads more like a carnival ride of anticipation and fulfilled fantasy and extreme pleasure! Especially after the wife's interest has fallen off, as seems to happen so often.

Well-written and paced. Hope this identity crisis becomes a series.

Would love to experience this sort of adventure and excitement with a willing young stud!

yowseryowserabout 4 years ago

Sweet

Another mid-life fork in the road. Captured well the anxiety, role-betrayal, illicit longing, and eventual submission to desire.

'it seemed like I wanted to masturbate all the time. Actually, I did masturbate all the time'

Phase one of the eternal malady....

CorjixCorjixabout 4 years ago
Loved This!

I usually shy away from reading more than one-page stories....but I read yours from beginning to end with an easy zeal, and mounting hunger. Thanks for stirring up the desire in me to be more open than what I once considered a narrow range of 'age appropriateness'. Two consenting adults...hmmm - possibilities!

dante851dante851about 4 years ago

I was 63 and posted on cl looking for some cock to suck, this 20yr old emailed me with a pic of his 9 inch cock asked if he was sure he wanted to be with someone as old as me ,he said old guys suck the best so he came to my hotel room and i suck and choked on his cock for what seemed like hrs 3 loads later if left happy ,I`m sure I was even happier

dondavedondaveabout 4 years agoAuthor

thanks for the kind comments, everyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How hot!!

I am 65. You just nailed my biggest fantasy!!! I have come to the realization that I am bisexual, and enjoy having sex with a guy.

The way you described your encounters, were spot on to my gym, and shower desires.

Tony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Great story, I could feel me taking my first younger guys cock in my hand just as you described it...amazing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

It was really enjoyable. I liked that you did not just jumped into non believable sex situations. It was a great build up. Can’t wait for when they try bum sex

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
incredible!

Your story was incredible! The hot buildup, the shower errection, the shower mutual jerk off….wow! Please keep writing more!

Gypsy59Gypsy59almost 4 years ago
The Best!

A 5+ story I’ll savor for a long time to “cum.” This perfect story helps since I’m not getting any sex at home. I’m saving it to my favorites and looking forward to the next iteration. I recently moved to a university town in Alabama and looking for that younger “Mr Nice Guy” to share some quality time with.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 2 years ago

A gem of erotic art. I wish you would wrote more.

jehu47jehu47over 2 years ago

Magnificent story. I hope there’s more to cum.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 2 years ago

Such a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my...I shot a load thinking about this. I too had a brief obsession with a younger swimmer, I remember watching him in his speedo doing his laps. I watched him several times under water while I was doing my laps. One time he arrived with a buddy and they were horsing around a lot and I actually saw them grab each other in the crotch underwater while laughing. That scene was seared in my mind as it instantly made me think that perhaps this guy was exploring his bi or gay feelings. I had a hard on that I had to wait to deflate before I went to the change room that night. The two buddies had left a little earlier as I waited for my dick to subside and I then made it a point to follow because I so wanted to see the speedo boy naked in the shower. Well I was treated to something even better, he was actually standing on the bench pretty close to my change area bench and he stripped off his speedo and about 5 feet away from me at eye level was the most beautiful cut dick with a nice black bush of pubic hair and nice hairy balls. Being he appeared to be Asian, his body was smooth and bronze and his cut dick stood out so well amongst his straight looking black pubic hair, for having come out of the pool I thought perhaps it had a bit of blood in it, perhaps from horsing around with his friend. It was all I could do not to lunge at his crotch when it was right there. Lord he was sexy, yes I thought sexy of the same sex! I had to retreat to the showers with my bathing suit still on to let my mind settle and the lust I felt decline. This feeling confused me but also so turned me on.

Regardless of being married over 30 years and still very much in love with my wife, I have to say that scenario was one of the most sexually charged I have ever felt in my life. I have to say that scene and the thought of sucking that cock became jerk off material for weeks on end. Unfortunately, I only ever saw him a couple of times, probably good or it it might have lead me to do something stupid! Loved the story, very hot...thanks for the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with Anonymous’s comment from about a month ago: this story perfectly captures what probably quite a lot of men have experienced. Except in my case it was an older man… this would’ve been about ten or eleven years ago. Unlike the wives mentioned here my wife was — like me — still in good shape and still into sex, it’s just that sex with her wasn’t doing a lot for me so I was the one trying to avoid having sex. Anyway, there was a super fit older guy (late 40s? 50s even? I was in my mid 30s) I’d see around three times a week at the pool early in the morning. We never swapped names (let alone phone numbers) but we’d say g’day to each other most times. I noticed he and I (subconsciously?) seemed to synchronise the ending of our laps and heading into the showers together. The showers and changing rooms at that pool complex before the re-development were quite labyrinthine so we eventually ended up showering together in the less used showers (without others around) and towelling off and getting dressed in a sort-of secluded part of the changing rooms. We’d make idle chit chat but I found we both were staying naked longer than usual. I’d take sneak peeks at his cock: which he seemed to have no embarrassment in letting getting three-quarters erect (sometimes even fully erect). Eventually too, I got relaxed enough to let my cock chub up, again sometimes to full hardness. I also found myself “contorting” myself so I’d be showing off my bum to him, etc. Needless to say the sexual tension was huge… except I was too nervous to take things further (was he waiting for me to swap phone numbers, suggest a meeting, etc?). Anyway, when I changed jobs I had to change where and when I swam so I never saw him again sadly. Oh, what might’ve been…!

tolostolosabout 2 years ago

I really hope you were a follow-up to this story sometime. It was really hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous