The Kidnap of Sweet Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter decided he would have to go and purchase some new clothes for her. His t-shirt was way too big for her.

Sally was alone again in the locked room. A room with just a few cushions, a sleeping bag and a bucket. A dark room that Sally couldn't see a thing. Sally's arms were aching heavily from being tied together behind her back. Sally hated the blindfold that felt so tight around her head.

She sat still and thought - How long would she have to endure all of this?

Bob and Graham went to work while Peter went shopping.

Peter felt excited with his purchases so far. Peter had chosen two pretty dresses, both short and strappy, one was red polka dot and the other was light blue with flower daisy's all over it. He then found himself in Victoria's Secrets - looking at all of the satin, lace and frilly panties and bras were making his balls ache and his cock twitch.

Earlier, he had checked the bra that she was wearing for her size. It was 34D and her panties and skirt size 12.

He thought of her red shoes and how Sally must really like red, so he picked a deep red set, all satin with tiny black bows.

Bra, tie sided panties and a matching suspender belt.

He had a sheer but lacy set, in pure white, again all matching and with a suspender belt to complete the balcony bra and thong panties.

Then his eyes were drawn to a pretty pink baby doll very short, very see through with panties with a frills covering the back, he closed his eyes for a few seconds and imagined her small sexy bottom covered in the layers of frills.

As he wandered around picking up panties, stockings, smellies and lingerie for his Sally - he couldn't decide which would be his favourite set. He liked them all and he knew that Bob and Graham would also be very excited by them all. Then as he thought he should head home he spotted the black leather section!

He looked at the leather panties and the bra, but he liked the all in one body, as it had peep holes for her nipples to poke out and a crotch less section for Peter to display and expose her.

Long thigh high leather boots completed this outfit and he took his items to the till.

The lady serving said "What a delightful selection you have here, someone is very lucky and she will be feeling very spoilt for sure Sir."

Peter just smiled and gave her his credit card.

The shop assistant spent time wrapping each set in different coloured tissue paper, then securing with a ribbon before putting them in to a charming pink box. With bags in hand, Peter headed for home.

Bob was already cooking a roast dinner and Graham was setting the table as Peter returned.

The guys enjoyed a beer and chatted about how they needed to be able to untie Sally soon.

They decided that they would test it before dinner and see if Sally was ready to have her hands free.

Sally heard the footsteps, the doors opening and the familiar sound of the creaking door as it opened.

Three hellos followed with Sally softly answered "hello"

Peter lifted Sally up and said "If you promise to behave, we will untie your hands."

"Oh, I promise, cross my heart - I will behave, please please release my hands!"

Graham undid the ties and Bob rubbed her arms, saying

"Now my little Angel, we have got a nice roast dinner for you - are you hungry?"

Sally nodded and Peter stood her up and took her hand in his, they headed for the house and sat Sally at the table.

"But, Peter, she is not dressed for dinner!" Graham said

"Patience men, I'll take her up to my room and prepare her right now."

Peter pulled the t-shirt off her, that he had found for her that morning and he stood and looked at her, admiring her beauty as she stood there in front of him.

Her round, pert handful sized breasts with the beautiful erect darker nipple perched on top, her soft skin, the freckles that covered her chest , her slender back, her stomach was flat and sexy, her hips shapely and rounded. He liked the tuft of pubic hair just covering up her inner pink secrets. The roundness of her heart shaped bottom and her long shapely legs, her perfectly shaped ankles and her dainty feet.

"I've brought you some clothes Sally."

"Can I see them, please?"

"Maybe later sweetheart."

Peter replied as he brushed her long blonde hair with the new hair brush.

Peter said "Don't be afraid" as he started to dress her in the white bra, pulling it gently over her arms, her shoulders and doing the hooks up.

She shivered as she felt his big strong hands touching her skin. She could feel him breathing against her shoulders and she liked how it felt and how softly he touched her.

She felt flushed and quite excited, knowing he was looking at her naked body.

Next he lifted her leg up for Sally to step into the panties and he took his time breathing her in, smelling her amazing womanly scent.

His head was bent down as he pulled the panties up over her thighs, but he just wanted to bury his head in between her legs and sniff her sex then lap her all up in to a frenzy!

He had to concentrate and focus hard as he fastened the suspender belt and slowly rolled a stocking over one foot and up her leg. Clipped the suspender belt fastener and repeated the action with the other stocking on her other leg.

Then he lifted her foot to enable him to slip on her red shoe. She felt heavenly under his hands.

He just wanted to lay her out on his bed, right there and then. Touch her, run his hands all over her, kiss every inch of her young beautiful body. He wanted to spread her open, display her inner wares and start to explore her young fresh womanly body.

Peter resisted, he knew it wasn't time yet but, his cock felt a rigid and hard pulsating lump that was crushed in to his pants. He pushed on it over his pants, to try to ease the ache.

The red polka dot dress was soon over her head and he thought that she looked as pretty as a picture. The short dress hem finished just at the top of her black stocking tops - Peter was so pleased with his choice. He couldn't wait for the men to see her.

Sally liked how these clothes felt, she couldn't see them but her sense of feeling seemed heightened.

She liked how the lacy thong panties pressed right in to her little hot moist slit.

Sally liked the feeling of the lace fabric against her hardening nipple. Sally was starting to enjoy the feeling of being at their mercy and so helpless.

It was so exciting for her to feel and to hear but not see anything. Sally could feel that her pussy was getting quite wet and her clit was starting to throb.

Would they have her tonight she wondered. Would they take it in turns to use her and do whatever they wanted to do to her. Would she be a fuck toy for them - deep down she felt that she now wanted this and needed this. Sally had never gone so long without touching herself, without an orgasm.

Sally was very aware from the ache in between her legs that she usually played with herself daily and that she usually brought herself off either on her own fingers or by using one of her toys.

Sally was starting to miss her orgasms and starting to feel the pressure inside her building up.

Peter presented Sally to Bob and Graham with a

"Close your eyes guys!"

Peter made the noise of a drum role and she was stood before them.

"Here she is guys!"

"Oh wow Sally, you look beautiful, amazing!"

"Sit down Miss and we will serve you your dinner."

The men were salivating and licking their lips but not at the thought of their roast dinner!

The men knew they had to have her soon.

After they had fed Sally the delicious homemade roast dinner and given her a glass of wine.

Sally plucked up the courage to ask

"What do you want me for, guys?"

Peter replied

"We need a woman who we can all enjoy, all pleasure, who we can all share and who truly only belongs to just us - all ours!"

Bob added "We really just want to spoil you dear Sally!"

Graham joined in,

"Would you like to be a good girl for us Sally and be our little toy and belong to us?"

Sally flushed hot all over and wondered if she was dreaming. So many times she lay in her bed alone and had masturbated as she dreamed that she was a fuck toy. Totally controlled and at the mercy of three hunky guys. Three guys who would give her all of the sexual pleasure that her body craves. Three guys, three pairs of hands, three mouths, three eager tongues, three nice hard cocks who would each fill her and cover her in there thick white spunk! Three men who would adore her!

12