All Comments on 'The Kidnap of Sweet Sally'

by Hummingbird38

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ladywolf_txladywolf_txabout 14 years ago
Hope there is going to be more

Love your story and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story!

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty good.

The story had a play-by-play feel to it that caused the characters to seem a bit flat. However, you had an interesting storyline, and the overall read was surprisingly enjoyable. I hope to read more chapters. Oh to the previous commenter who believes this was a "love story for a rapist"- You obviously haven't read this story. There was NO SEX. Also, for a nc story this was tame (as in no violence).

Hummingbird38Hummingbird38about 14 years agoAuthor
Replies

Thank you for your replies. I'm really sorry if it offends some people - it was not meant to in any way.

This story would NOT happen, is about ficticious people and it has NEVER happened.

It really is just a fantasy from the dark side of my imagination - that is purely ALL fiction.

Maybe I should not write any further chapters, as in writing my stories I have no intention or desire to EVER offend people.

I am just a woman who enjoys a new found hobby of creating and sharing my erotic stories.

ThisWillEndBadlyThisWillEndBadlyabout 14 years ago
Please continue.

You'll never please everybody, but this is a good story that needs another chapter. It matches some of my fantasies too, and I'd love to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good

this was a good setup for a great story lol love to read your next chapters lol

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can't Wait!!!

Please hurry with the rest of the story; I can't wait to find out what happens!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet kidnap

Felt more like a romance than an NC story. If this is how a kidnap victim and fucktoy is really treated, I wouldn't mind trading places with Sally. An interesting turn of events would be to turn Sally into a Domme for all 3 men. They are anyway falling all over themselves to please her and seem to love serving her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous