The Kidnapping of Toy Pt. 01

Story Info
Toy wakes up without her memories after being kidnapped.
739 words
3.79
13.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up with my heart pounding. The last thing I remember is walking down the street before a car stopped to ask me for directions. After that, everything went black.

The room I'm in is dingy with only a mattress and a toilet in the corner. I can see cameras blinking at me from above.

Adrenaline rushes through my veins as I hear the padded door unlocking and I'm suddenly no longer alone.

He fills up the room with his presence. I'm too afraid to speak. I don't know if I even remember how to speak anymore.

"Good morning, little whore," he says affectionately. "Poor thing, have you realized what's happened yet?"

I stare at him with wide eyes as he sighs and sits down next to me. He pets my cheek and I flinch with fear.

"You've been kidnapped. Welcome to your new life, my pretty slave."

"Why can't I remember anything?" I ask hoarsely, my voice cracking. I wonder how long I've been sleeping.

"That's a side effect, sweetie. Unfortunately, we had to prepare you for your new life by using drugs to erase your memories."

I can feel myself getting paler and paler.

"It's okay," he pinches my cheek. "You'll have friends who will explain things down the way. You're not alone here, we've done this to plenty of other girls. You'll meet them soon, after your initiation."

"Initiation?" I repeat and he nods kindly. The door opens and more men walk in. They're all handsome, but my heart still pounds with fear at the sight of them.

"I've chosen you as a potential slave," he tells me. "But first, I need to see what you're capable of. So I'd suggest you try to impress me. You wouldn't want to be stuck with one of the others. They're much crueler."

My eyes slide to one of the men with a malicious smirk. I shiver at the thought of what he'd do to me.

"What do you want from me?" I whimper. I want to stay brave, but my voice and body are both betraying me.

"Everything," he smiles sadistically. "But we'll start with your body."

He takes a step back and the other men step forward. Before I can react, they start ripping the clothes off my body. Before the scream rips itself from my throat, I'm already naked, shivering in front of their hungry eyes. Their gazes devour my body, some of them rub their bulges while others make lascivious gestures at me.

"Please," I manage to get out. "Don't."

"Don't what? Give you what you want?" the man from before smirks. "I know you don't remember anything, Toy, but you used to love this shit."

I tremble as I wait for him to show mercy. But he doesn't.

The men descend on me, touching, pinching, shoving their fingers inside me. Two of them hold me up so I'm completely at their mercy. My voice is still so hoarse I can't even scream. The whole time, the man watches me from afar with a satisfied smile.

There are different people's fingers inside me. Three different hands in my pussy, two pointers in my ass. I want to scream but I can't. I'm dying with shame because it feels so damn good to be tormented like this.

I know I'm going to come, but it happens sooner than expected, my pussy dripping and my face flushing with the shame of it all. The men lap it up, kissing the juices from my cunt and smearing them in my face. Their cocks bulge their pants. Some already took them out, jerking them in their fists. All their dicks are big, monstrously so. The veins throbbing on some of them make my mouth water.

The man from before approaches me, grabbing my cheeks between his strong fingers.

"You're going to please every one of them tonight, do you understand?"

"Yes," I get out in his chokehold.

"And you're not allowed to come anymore, you dirty little thing. Those days are over for you."

"Please," I whisper.

"After they all fill you up, you're going to take a nice little pill to make sure you don't have their babies. I'll be the only one doing that to you. Nod if you understand."

My mouth sewn with fear, I find myself nodding.

"Good girl," he grins before nodding at the guys. "Give me a show I won't ever forget."