The Kindergarten Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she pulled away and stood up. She took my hand and said in a quiet voice "Now it's time." She led the way to her bedroom. It was small, like the rest of the apartment, but meticulously clean, and lined with bookshelves.

"I just need to know that this isn't a one time thing", she said to me.

"It isn't for me."

"Me either," she said. She came to me, but instead of embracing me like I thought she would, she gave my belt a mighty yank and undid the buckle. I was so surprised that I could barely catch my pistol by the butt before it crashed to the ground with my pants. Staring at me with a drawn pistol in my hand seemed to leave her speechless for a moment, but I turned to the dresser and opened a drawer. I laid it on top of some of her underwear and slid the drawer shut again.

"Oops," she said. I laughed and we embraced then.

I stepped out of my jeans and then performed the same move on her. She had on a pair of gray cotton panties, and they were already wet with her arousal. I slipped my shirt off over my head and then unbuttoned her blouse. The clothes we were shedding were discarded to the floor without a second thought. She had a bra that matched her panties. She unhooked her bra herself and dropped it. Her breasts were large and perky, and capped with perfect little light pink nipples. My suspicions were right, her neck and breasts were covered in freckles.

I lifted her off her feet and carried her to the bed. I laid her gently on it, and she pulled me down on top of her. My erection popped part way out of the fly of my boxers and the head, moistened with a drop of precum slid across her flat stomach.

"Take them off" she gasped at me. I stood and took off my boxers. "No, take mine off". When I tossed them aside they made a faint wet sound when they landed on the hardwood floor. She was very freshly shaved. So freshly, in fact, I wondered if she had done it that afternoon in preparation for this evening.

I desperately wanted to know what she tasted like, and pressed my face between her legs. It surprised her, but she did not stop me. She tasted dark and musky and rich with her pent up desire. From our conversations I knew it had been almost two years since she had sex. The moment the tip of my tongue found her clit, she had her first orgasm, arching her back off the bed and groaning with the pleasure of it. I didn't stop there. I continued to work her clit with my tongue and inserted a finger into a much tighter pussy than I expected. Her third orgasm was a wet one and left a large dark spot on the sheets. It also left her breathless. Unable to speak, she grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me up from between her legs. She kissed me, tasing her own come on my lips and tongue and whispered in my ear "Fuck me."

I didn't need to be told twice. She grasped my erection with her hand and guided me into her. I had to press slowly and firmly as she stretched to accept me. When at last I had entered her as far as I could go, She bucked her hips trying to get me deeper, but it wouldn't fit any further. We set up a rhythm between us, my thrusting and her bucking and it didn't take long for me to come inside of her. When she felt me rising, she wrapped her legs around my butt and held me inside of her while I spent myself. We came together, and I collapsed on top of her, sweaty and sated. We lay like that for a while as I slowly softened and slipped out of her. We kissed deeply and passionately, but with a new familiarity that we did not have before, and with a knowledge that physically we were perfect for each other.

In time she had me roll off of her, and she stood to go to the bathroom. There was no girlish coyness, or attempt to cover herself. She simply stood and walked to the bathroom. However there may have been a little extra swing to her hips which I enjoyed as I watched her walk naked to the bathroom.

She did not close the door. She simply sat on the toilet and relieved herself. Then cleaned herself carefully with baby wipes. She came back to bed with one for me, and began cleaning my man hood. As soon as she touched it, I started to get hard again. She gave me a devilish grin and took me into her mouth. She was not at all timid about it. I slid deeply into her throat and she expertly worked me until I came. She swallowed and came up for the kiss she knew was due her. I happily obliged.

She covered us in the cool night air, and fell asleep wrapped in my arms with her head on my chest.

I would like to tell you that I fell asleep instantly, exhausted by my lovemaking, but I did not. I rubbed her back for a long time, pausing at each stroke on the little divot at the base of her spine, right before the swell of her ass. My body was satisfied, but my mind was not. There was something about the kindergarten teacher that was still mysterious to me. She still did not fit into any of the little boxes of my mind that I like putting things into. I was troubled by it, in a vague way, and searched the shadows on the ceiling for answers.

***

We had sex again the next morning, and found our bodies just as responsive to one another as they were the night before. We had to rush, because she had to be at school early. I told her to call in sick, but she wouldn't do it. She didn't want to tarnish her professional reputation any more than it already was. I told her that she needed to care less what other people thought of her, but she said that wasn't who she was.

We quickly fell into a comfortable rhythm. I would stay over a couple of nights at her house, and she would stay a couple at mine. My place was a lot roomier, and I had a pool and hot tub there. Something we both enjoyed making use of. I made room for her in the closet, but she never left anything there. I came to learn that the reason she had wanted me to dress casually that first night is that she had left her husband with only a few bags, and he had burned the rest of her clothes. I had already seen the only nice dress she owned. She carried her stuff with her because she was scared of losing anything else and having to replace it on her small teachers salary.

The next weekend I drove her to Houston and we replaced all the clothes she had lost. My job affords me the ability to make grand gestures and I enjoyed watching her try on dozens of outfits and model them for me. We spent, ate, drank and fucked extravagantly that weekend. I felt some of her reserve drop away that saturday. Like she was finally accepting that this was a real relationship, and not just a fling.

She still had one rule, she did not want anyone at work to know that she and I were dating. I agreed and dutifully kept up appearances. I visited and flirted with all the teachers when I went to the school. I still brought coffee to my favorites. But I stopped visiting with her on her breaks, because she didn't want anyone to grow suspicious.

Still, she wore her ring.

Her sex drive was amazing. In many cases outpacing my own. At first I was sure it was because she hadn't had sex in so long and she was enjoying the physical release. Allowing that part of her to wake up again. She had told me that she did not masturbate and I believed her, though she offered no explanation as to why. As the weeks went on, I began to think it went much deeper than that. I began to think she was just naturally tuned to be a very sexual person.

I learned that one of the many reasons that her marriage ended was she wanted sex a lot more than her husband did. He was very over weight and out of shape and not capable of fulfilling her, but even when he did have sex with her, he was not able to last long enough. Eventually he began to resent her for making him feel emasculated. She wanted sex with him all the time, and he was never able to satisfy her.

Eventually he made the mistake of calling her a whore. Saying that her history twisted her, and accused her of being a prostitute. He began to think she was cheating on him. Anyone with that high of a drive, must be indiscriminate of who she slept with.

Of course none of this was true. She was a loving, faithful, affectionate person, if you allowed her to be. She was also a fantastic cook, and my bachelor ways soon gave way to looking forward to home cooked meals with her. I gained a few pounds and got a little scared and started upping my exercise. But she didn't seem to mind. She enjoyed cooking for me and watching me eat. She was, at her core, a nurturer.

At the end of May, she came to my house unannounced. I had given her a key, but she still messaged me when she was coming over. It was a pleasant surprise to see her on my porch, and I opened the door before she could knock.

"I have a special present for you," she said.

"You didn't have to buy me anything," I responded, "But thank you".

"I didn't buy it. I paid for it, but I didn't buy it"

She handed me a small, ugly brown box, about the size of a pack of playing cards. There had been no attempt to wrap it or make it pretty. No ceremony associated with it, making it seem much more important. I sensed this was a turning point for us. She pushed it in my hands, and I felt, rather than heard, something small and light weight shift inside the box. I took out my pocket knife and slit the tape on it. I emptied the item into my hand, and it was her wedding ring. It was a small cloudy stone in a plated gold setting. I looked up at her from the thing in my hand and when I met her eyes she said:

"My divorce was finalized today. I'm free."

I swept her up in my arms and spun us around in circles. I had never done that with a woman before. It wasn't planned, it's just what felt right in the moment. She kept repeating "I'm free! I'm free!" over and over as we both laughed.

"Stop, I'm getting dizzy." I did and we fell to the couch. She had tears of joy on her face. I may have even had some on mine. I was caught up in the moment with her.

"I didn't want to take it off until it was OVER", she emphasized the last word. "I never want to see him again."

"You don't have to. And you have the paperwork to prove it."

That made her laugh again. She abruptly stood up, while facing me she slid the straps of her sun dress off her shoulders and let it slip to the floor. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her body was perfect with the rays of the setting sun coming through the large window behind her. Then just like a little girl she bolted to the back door and did a cannonball into the pool.

I'm sure she had no doubt that I would follow her. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey, which we had both discovered she liked, two iced glasses and followed her out the door. I poured us a couple of drinks, and watched her, skin slick as a seal, pull herself out of the water. She walked to the hot tub and slid into it. I brought her her drink, and set mine on the stone ledge, and began to undress. I did not turn away from her, and she watched hungrily as I stripped. Her nipples were above the water, and though they had been rock hard from the coolness of the pool, they began to relax and swell in the heat of the tub. I was hard, even before I got into the water with her.

When I settled down in the tub, she came to me then. She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed in a way we had never kissed before. As I had come to expect, her hand found my cock, and guided it into her, just as tight as the first time, but more familiar now. After her first gasp of pleasure, she whispered in my ear:

"I'm all yours now. You're what I want with my freedom."

12