The Kindness of Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mom,' I consoled her.

'No. I should've done more. Ten years we've...' She began and I cut her off, placing my hand over hers.

'I thought we weren't going to keep doing this,' I reached out with my other and placed it on her head, my fingers stroking the hair back off her forehead much as she'd done earlier. 'It's a new beginning, remember.'

'I know... I know. I'm just being silly. I love you,' she penetrated my eyes with hers. 'And it's not weird!' She laughed and spontaneously drew me into a cuddle, my mind and body eager to meet hers, unthinking, uncaring of certain ramifications.

The moment it happened, there could be no denying its presence. With her cheek against mine and arms around my neck, there was a moment of silence, breath held on both of our behalf as we reflected on the development. Like the barrel of a gun, the head of my cock pressed into her soft belly and even as I thought of something to say or deflect from its prominence, it twitched against her as if to emphasize its existence.

'Wh... what is that?' Mom whispered into my ear, and I was pretty sure she was quite aware.

'I don't know,' I breathed. 'I mean, it's just. I mean, it's the morning and everything. It happens,' I hoped my explanation made sense to her.

'Oh,' her face gradually eased back from my own, I noticed, her belly happy to remain impaled on her son's cock. 'Yeah. I understand,' she looked me in the eye and was doing a stand-up job of keeping a straight face. Until she couldn't. 'Oh my god!' She collapsed back onto her pillow stifling her laughter, my cock pulsing as it lost contact with her as if desperate to retain the connection.

I rolled onto my back, lifting my hands to my head to cover my eyes in embarrassment before looking down at the tower created in the sheet.

'I'm so sorry!' I apologized and looked at Mom, her wide humor-filled eyes firmly focused on my groin.

'Well, is it going to go down?' She grinned.

'Yes! I mean, I guess. Soon,' it twitched under the sheet and Mom again laughed at my discomfort.

'Oh Honey,' she shook her head. 'I guess now it really is weird!' She chortled.

"Mom! Not helping,' I told her, and she slumped back onto her side to face me, seemingly delighting in my discomfort as my outstretched foot brushed something in the bed. Grabbing it with my toes, I lifted my knee to drag it up the mattress, the act also helping to obscure my hard-on. 'What's this?' I reached down to take it from my toes and brought up between us the black lace thong I'd last seen when I zipped up my mother's dress.

'Oh! That's where they went,' Mom giggled as she took her panties from my hand, the sheet acting like a canopy between my raised knee and her hip, exposing her bare groin, the pronounced pubic bone just as smooth as the last time I'd spied it.

'Yeah, and I'm the weird one!' I laughed as I restored her dignity and lowered my knee, removing the temptation from myself.

'I said I was hot!' She defended herself, giggling. Her eyes fell back on my ever-twitching morning erection, and it looked like she was in contemplation.

'What?' I asked and her eyes once more found mine.

'I don't know,' she paused. 'Us. I guess. Could we be like this, today, if what happened hadn't?' She posed and I thought about her hypothetical. There was no way. If we'd always lived together, there would be no chance I'd be climbing into her bed as a nineteen-year-old. I supposed none of our interactions would've played out the same. Familiarity breeding contempt, would I have even seen her as a sexual being? The beautiful, sensual woman I'd fallen in lust/love within just over a week?

'I doubt it,' I smiled at her, and she returned the sentiment, her eyes slowly returning to my cock.

'What do you normally do?' She whispered after a moment's silence.

'What?' I asked.

'With it,' her eyes never left my engorged dick.

'Hah, I don't know,' I breathed back. 'Sometimes it just goes away. Sometimes I... you know.'

'You what?' She looked at me intently, caressing her thumb over the panties in her hand between us.

'Mom!' I huffed.

'Tell me, Ollie,' she sighed, and I caught the faint scent of pussy, most likely from the panties so close to me.

'Serious?' I questioned and her head nodded slowly, her eyes drifting back down the mattress.

'I jerk off!' I boldly admitted something she was already aware of. The multiple loads in my underwear attesting to the fact.

'Do you need to now, Oliver?' Her voice was barely above a whisper and my head swam with the possibility of what could be about to happen.

'Maybe,' I swallowed and again she slowly nodded.

'I won't mind,' she purred. 'If you'd like to. You can do it here.'

'Seriously?' My cock flicked violently under the sheet as if eager to get started. 'Now that really would be weird,' I chuckled, and she giggled back.

'Not really. It's natural. A boy your age. Go on Honey, you can do it in front of me. I'm your mother. I won't mind,' she reiterated, and I dragged my eyes from hers to look at the circus tent in the sheet, no average morning wood, an incestuously inspired monolith, erected in tribute to the most beautiful woman on Earth.

Without delay, I slid the sheet down over my belly and revealed my cock to the room, an impressive display of my capability, as hard as I was ever able.

'Oh goodness,' Mom gasped, giggling. 'That was quick.'

'You said to,' I defended the reveal.

'No. It's ok,' she reached out with her panty-filled hand and touched my shoulder, the lace soft against my skin. 'It's just a shock. Seeing it... seeing you, as you are now,' she returned to whispering. 'You know, a mother always wonders what her son looks like,' she confessed. 'And we've been apart so long,' she sighed, her eyes almost devouring my penis before casting me an almost wicked grin. 'Go on Darling. Do it.'

It was the best of commands and quickly I took hold of my cock and began stroking, my fist a blur as I jerked off beside my mother.

'Does it take long?' She questioned me and I looked at her, staring intently at my endeavor.

'I won't... it doesn't usually...' I fapped, the muscles in my right arm rigid. 'I mean, it can be pretty quick,' I admitted, the surreal nature of the moment lost to me, the act of masturbating in front of her made almost normal, perfunctory.

'Is it taking longer than normal?' She asked after more than a minute, the only other sound in the room that of the slapping of my hand.

'Mom!'

"What?' She giggled. 'I'm just curious is all.'

'Well, you watching probably isn't helping,' I lied. Having her there was probably the hottest sexual experience of my life and even I was surprised I hadn't cum sooner.

'Sorry. I'll turn!' She quickly volunteered and rolled beside me, surely aware the sheet had slid down over her hip, her bare ass revealed to me. I made no effort to disguise where I looked, dining on her peachy buttocks, the crack and shadow of her asshole.

'I... Oh... Oh fuck,' I gasped as I began to cum, gripping the shaft tight to build the pressure as Mom took it upon herself to look over her shoulder at the action, unable to resist witnessing her son's orgasm.

'Oh my god!' She gasped and rolled back to take it all in as I released. A volcanic torrent. Spurt after drenching spurt erupted from me to spray my chest. With breath held, I bit down on my bottom lip as I came, my body spasming with every euphoric pulse until I was exhausted, squeezing the remnants from my shaft to drip onto my belly. 'Fuck!' Mom giggled and my head lolled to the side to look at her.

'Mom!' I scalded her language, realizing it was the first time I'd ever heard her say the word.

'Sorry, but... goodness,' she rose onto her elbows to take in the glistening upon my torso. 'There's a lot, isn't there!' She seemed amazed.

'Yeah,' I pulled my hand from my dick, wiping my thumb upon my pelvis. 'I've made a mess.'

'Oh, here,' She offered me her panties and I looked in her eyes.

'Serious?' I questioned her and she shrugged.

'Why not? They're dirty. I have to wash them anyway.'

Logic, I thought. Who was I to question it, and gladly took possession of her underwear once again.

'Thank you for this Ollie,' I was shocked to hear her say as I used the lace panties to mop up my cum.

'For what?' I laughed.

'For including me in that,' she seemed genuine. 'I've missed so much of your life,' she added.

'Yeah, but I don't think you'd have ever... I mean I doubt this could've...'

'You'd be surprised,' she interrupted. 'I mean a lot of mothers... Take my friend June for example. She's the one who told me about the artwork at her vendor's house. She once walked in on her son masturbating. And my friend Sally. She found her panties under her son's pillow. Can you believe that!?' She seemed excited to inform me.

'Mom, I don't know what that's...'

'But you see,' she once more interrupted me. "These are the things I've missed out on. This is normal. Us. Here. What you did... for me. It should've been me that had the talk with you about sex. And silly things... I don't know, like finding dirty magazines in your bedroom or something. Grounding you. But I blew it.'

'No, you didn't, I walked out remember?' I told her, finished cleaning up the mess, her panties saturated and reeking of cum.

'But I wasn't there. I want to be there now. Will you let me?' She reached out to take her panties back from me and I balked.

'Are you sure?' I winced.

'I'm sure,' she seemed delighted to take the soiled panties into her care, unconcerned her fingers touched my cum. 'Thank you,' she leaned in and slowly kissed me. On the lips. Gently. Affectionately. Motherly.

*

If I thought the morning would've changed everything, I was mistaken. Our relationship remained as before. To be honest, by midafternoon, all that had occurred in her bed seemed but a memory, so normal was her and even my demeanor. Possibly there was more physical contact between us, Mom quick to touch my chest or arm with affection if I said something funny, maybe I was more hands-on if I needed to get past her in the kitchen or the hallway, open to caressing her hips or belly as we parted. But really, no one could assume from our behavior that our first weekend sleep-in together had been anything but innocent. Even I began to wonder if masturbating in her bed would develop into anything more than just a bizarre one-off familial anecdote.

I shouldn't have been concerned.

'So, Mister Bachelor of Fine Arts. It's a big day tomorrow!' Mom ran her hand over my shoulder upon entering the living room early evening. I was drawing in my sketchbook and stopped when she engaged in conversation, sitting in the armchair across from me. 'Excited? No, don't stop on my account,' she quickly added as I made to close the folio.

'I was just doodling,' I explained.

'Remember you used to draw us all as superheroes when you were little. Like those, who were they? The Expendables?' She laughed and took a sip from the glass of wine she held.

'Ha! I think you mean The Incredibles. I never stopped,' I admitted. 'I mean, I think I started making you the supervillain when I moved to Dad's though.'

'Really?' She laughed.

'Yeah, maybe I've...' I began flicking back through the sketchbook in the hope I'd find an example, but the search was fruitless. 'Nah. They'd be in the ones at home. I mean, back in Carolina.'

'That's ok,' she smiled. 'So how would you draw me now? I mean, would I still be the supervillain?'

'I don't know,' I turned to a blank page and made to put pencil to paper. 'Let's find out.'

'You're going to draw me!?' She seemed surprised.

'Yeah, why not?' I smiled.

'Ooh,' she rose from the chair and placed her glass on the coffee table. 'Well at least let me fix myself up a little,' she stated as she rushed from the room.

'It's not a photo!' I called as she headed down the hall, my eyes on her swaying ass, somehow contained in the tightest of jeans.

'I still want to look good!' She yelled back from her bedroom, and I smiled to myself, thinking of the morning, lying next to her and masturbating. Would it happen again? Could it become a regular part of our weekend sleep-ins together? Would she join me? The idea of us masturbating together had my dick hardening, encouraged when she promptly returned, her appearance unexpected.

'What have you done?' I furrowed my brow toward her as she made it back to her armchair, before again rising.

'Or do you want me on the couch?' She pointed to the three-seater.

I let my gaze drift down her body. The t-shirt and jeans were gone, replaced with a short white satin robe, legs bare and her nipples suggestively poking through the material.

'Um, wherever,' I shook my head and she too looked down at her body.

'Yeah, I... think this is how it's done, right?' She climbed up on the couch, and I understood why she'd changed. 'Models are usually naked, aren't they?' She said as I watched my mother undo the belt of the robe, allowing it to fall off her shoulders, her eyes on me as I took in her bare breasts before the robe settled on her hips.

'I...' I swallowed; her boobs were made available for my perusal. No quick flash, wet t-shirt, or swimsuit malfunction this. Just the unobscured curve of my mother's tits in all their soft majesty, her pink areola, and erect nipples. My cock completed its erection. 'I didn't expect... I mean you didn't have...' I watched as her face blushed. 'I mean... yes. This is perfect!' I admitted and she returned me with an embarrassed smile.

'So, how should I pose?' The redness faded as she looked to me for direction. The nineteen-year-old in me suggested she lay back and spread her legs, the artist controlling his faculties.

'Um, why don't you lie on your side,' I joined my hands against the side of my face as an example. 'Just like you're sleeping,' I suggested, and she was quick to comply.

'Like this?' She moved into position. 'Robe on...' She allowed it to fall off her hip, her bare pelvis exposed, '...or off?'

"Off!' I enthusiastically replied, her thigh covering her pussy but the beauty of the pose, was inarguable. 'Perfect!' I managed to once more find her eyes and lingered as she rested her head upon her hands. 'You look...' I wanted to rise and reveal my hard-on. To walk over and kiss my appreciation for the welcome home she'd given me. What other mother would do this? Wear such sexually provocative clothing. Incidentally, touch my cock. Pose naked for her son. To encourage my masturbation. I wanted her to know how deeply my feelings for her had developed, how far I'd take it to prove my love, my lust. 'You look beautiful,' I admitted, and the blush returned.

An hour I sketched. And as I completed the pleasure, I marveled how I'd stayed erect the entire time, the pulsing of my cock against my jeans the only outlet for my desire.

'So... I think,' I added to some lines of shadow beneath her thigh. 'I'm finished,' I confidently stated, and Mom began to sit up.

'Can I see it?' She excitedly asked as I rose from the chair and went to her and I did nothing to hide the excitement at my crotch, the hard-on clearly defined as it lay sideways in my jeans.

'Well, that's the idea,' I joined her on the couch, sitting down beside her, Mom leaving the robe beneath her, happy to have her naked body alongside me. 'What do you think?' I presented the page to her, the sketchbook across our thighs.

There was an extended moment of silence as I allowed her to take in the drawing. Admittedly one of the finest I'd done in such a short amount of time. I looked up from the page, slowing my gaze as I traversed her breasts before finding her face, her expression at first unreadable.

'So?' I prompted and her face turned to me, eyes glassy.

'Baby!' She managed and I smiled.

'Is that good or bad?' I laughed and was pleasantly surprised as she threw her arms around my neck, her boobs pressing my chest.

'I love it,' her cheek met mine, her lips kissing beside my ear before she pulled back to reveal the tears falling from her eyes.

'Why are you crying?' I again laughed and placed an arm around her, my hand on her bare back, caressing her spine.

'Because it's the most beautiful thing anyone's ever done for me,' her eyes never left mine, the sincerity and love clear for me to see and I thought of her words. Was it true? The near decade of her relationship with my father. Aware of her fractured relationship with her parents. Was the simple gift of capturing how I saw her, that special a gift?

'I just wanted to show you what I see when I look at you,' I chose my words and they seemed to work, Mom dropping an arm to take the sketchbook from our laps and place it beside us before rising before me, her bare pussy not a foot from my face. She held out her hands to lift me from the couch and we were face to face, my groin pressing her belly unavoidably as she brought me into her arms.

I allowed my hands to work their way down her back as my erection throbbed against her, my mother's naked body pressed hard into mine.

'You're the only man I've ever loved,' her face tilted up into me, her lips seeking my own as I leaned forward, prepared to cross the line, to seal our communion with incestuous desire... as the ringtone of my phone filled the room.

I did my best to ignore it as my hand met the uppermost crack of her buttocks, her breasts smushed hard against my chest as I leaned further, seeking her mouth.

'Get it,' her face turned to look in my phone's direction and I settled upon pressing my lips to her ear.

'It can wait,' I breathed, kissing the hair that hung across it before her face once more turned to me.

'So can we,' she managed, honesty and thought in her eyes. And she was right. We were about to fuck. Mother and son. That was monumental. Life changing. Did we need to ruminate on the implications of such an act?

'Agh!' I sighed as our bodies separated and I made for my phone, the screen revealing the caller. 'It's Aunt Leticia,' I conveyed, looking back at Mom, taking her robe from the couch to wrap around herself.

'She probably wants to wish you luck for tomorrow,' Mom proposed as she once more picked up the sketchbook. 'I'm going to have this framed,' she beamed, and though frustrated at our thwarted lovemaking, I smiled at her as I answered the phone.

Our time would come.

*

I'd planned to get up early for my first day of orientation week anyway, but it was noise from elsewhere in the house that had me leaping from my mattress just after 6 am. The extended time I'd spent on the phone with my aunt had seen Mom go to bed. A note of thanks was scribbled on the next page of my sketchbook, and in my late-night fantasizing, I'd thought of going to her. Entering her room to climb between the sheets where I knew she'd be waiting, amenable to my approach, slippery for the intrusion. But an anticipatory stroke of my engorged cock saw me prematurely ejaculating and therefore putting an embarrassing end to any possibility of overnight Oedipal affection, settling for the embrace of sleep, perhaps dreams of an incestuous tryst.

Thirsty, I made my way to the kitchen and had a large drink of water, wincing when I heard the fan and shower turned on in the bathroom behind me, reminding me another pressing need of the morning had become immediately insistent. I looked at the sink and decided against the action, heading back down the hall to the bathroom door.

'Mom,' I knocked outside, hoping she was yet to enter the shower proper but got no response, placing a hand upon the knob and turning to peek inside the already steamy room. 'Mom,' I repeated and this time she thankfully heard my call.

'Honey?' I watched her shrouded body turn in the shower and wipe her hand on the fogged glass at face level.

1...345678