The Kindness of Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her onto the mattress and pushed deep within her body, keeping myself penetrated to the hilt, my dick pulsing.

'I was watching you,' I admitted, and despite our position, despite all we'd shared, I could feel my face blush. 'When I broke the vase. I was watching you sunning yourself. I couldn't help it!'

'Then it worked,' she giggled, and I came inside her, falling onto her breast and burying my face in her neck.

'I love you,' I sighed and with her arms around me, breathing deep her motherly scent, fell asleep.

*

The days were long and exciting. With so much information and stimulation to take in, it was impossible to be bored, and right away I knew the university had been the right choice. And then there was what awaited me at home. In just a few days I'd had more sex than my previous two years of experience and again the decision to return to L.A. had been clearly proven the right choice.

'You have such a great body for...' I trailed off unsure if my words were appropriate.

'For a...?' Mom laughed. We lay at opposite ends of the couch as I sketched her, her naked body lit by the single lamp making her almost ethereal in my eyes. 'For a forty-seven-year-old woman?' She challenged me and I grinned.

'I don't mean it like that,' I blushed. 'Just. You're beautiful. To sketch,' I looked at the pose she had (at my suggestion) taken, her legs partly spread, pussy on full display. Once signed by me, clearly a drawing she'd struggle to put on public view. 'To just look at,' I added. 'I could stare at you all day. Your face. Your breasts. That pussy!' I smiled.

'You like it?' Mom broke her pose to run a hand over her crotch, massaging her pubic mound. 'Like this? I had it waxed. I knew you boys liked them smooth.'

I grinned sheepishly as I stared at her fingers, sliding down to slowly stroke her labia and I thought of her words.

'Wait, what?'

'What?' She looked at me quizzically.

'You waxed. Before I came!' I pointed it out and she furrowed her brow.

'Yes?'

'Before you knew I was interested in you,' I highlighted, and she finally understood what I was getting at, blushing.

'All mothers have certain fantasies, Ollie,' she smirked. 'About their sons,' she found her clit and I watched intently as she slowly masturbated before me. 'I'll admit, I did dream of us... together.'

'You've felt this way, about me? For how long?'

'Honey, I can't give you a day. There's a bond that a mother has with her son. It's more than sexual. There isn't a mother in the world that wouldn't make love to her son if he asked.'

My dick was aching to be out of my shorts, and I put aside the sketchbook to let it loose from my fly.

'Oh God yes,' Mom sighed as she saw my erection. 'Show me that cock, Oliver. Stroke it for me, Baby.'

Laying on her back, Mom spread her legs further, our feet touching on the couch.

'That's so fucking hot,' I sighed as I jerked off, Mom watching my hand intently, her own making a circular motion on her pussy, the other holding her breast.

'Do you like it, Baby? Do you like watching me finger myself?'

'I fucking love it, Mom,' I confessed. 'I love your pussy.'

'Are you gonna fuck my pussy Baby?' She gasped. 'Do you want to fuck your mother right now?'

'Oh, fuck yes!' I rose from the couch to remove my clothes and a thought came to my head, a question I'd been meaning to ask for days. Strange that it came at such a moment as I climbed between her welcoming legs. 'Mom, can I ask you something?' I took hold of my cock and rubbed the head against her slippery labia.

'You've asked me everything!' She chuckled, and it was true. In the last few days, I'd been eager to find out everything about her. To learn of her life during our separation, to hear her stories and desires, such was my infatuation with her.

'Ha, yeah...' I laughed as I teased her pussy with my dick, rubbing the head hard against her clit. 'But it just came to me. The day I arrived. What was with the bathroom?' I questioned her and she furrowed her brow. 'Remember you ran in before me for some reason,' I reminded her and she immediately blushed. 'And what's with those marks on the shower walls?'

I'd never seen her so bashful and seemingly so embarrassed, I lowered to embrace her, my dick sliding deep into her molten pussy as she covered her face with her hands.

'What?' I drew her arms up to pin her as I kissed her.

'Oh God, it's...'

'What?' I slowly pumped my hips, my cock burying its deepest with each thrust.

'Well... maybe it's easier just to show you!' She mischievously grinned.

*

The shower's warm spray had begun to fill the stall with steam as Mom pressed one of the suction-cupped dildos onto the tiled wall.

'They were in here when you arrived,' she looked back at me. 'Of course, I hadn't expected you so early or I would've hidden them,' she stuck the second on the opposite wall and stood tall between the counterfeit cocks. 'I just threw them under a towel,' she smiled.

'So, you'd been using them that morning?' My cock twitched at the thought, standing even more upright than my silicon brothers.

'Just before you got here!' She giggled. 'They're usually always in here anyway,' she admitted. 'This one I call Oliver!' She took hold and stroked the dildo, her eyes turning back to mine.

'Serious!?' I smiled.

'I always have,' I detected a note of sadness in her eyes, and I moved in to hold her.

'Will you show me?' I pressed my erection hard into her belly.

'What!?'

'Show me what you do?' I kissed her gently on the mouth before moving to her ear. 'I want to watch,' I whispered and the sadness in her eyes was replaced with the wickedness I loved so much.

'I guess I can...' she smiled coyly. 'If you want me to,' she purred and I took a step back to give her room, taking my cock in hand.

'So, I...' she dropped to her knees and managed to keep her eyes on me as she took hold of a dildo and licked up from its balls to the tip. 'I like to start by sucking one off!' She admitted and I stroked as she took it into her mouth. Bigger and thicker than me, she struggled to take much of its girth and soon drool was freely flowing down her chin.

'Oh fuck, Mom!' I sighed and she popped off, grinning.

'I get pretty wet doing this,' she smiled, and she rose, turning her ass to me as if for inspection and I quickly reached out to confirm her statement, my fingers slipping on her pussy, coating my digits with lube.

'Fuck,' I drew them up to my mouth to taste before wrapping them around my cock.

'And then I... well,' she moved her ass back whilst guiding "Oliver" into herself, her eyes rolling as the dildo filled her. Bending forward, she once more took hold of the other and again wrapped her mouth around the head, spit roasting herself in front of me.

'So, what's that one's name?' I questioned as I enjoyed the show, jerking off as my mother fucked herself for both of our pleasures.

'Oh!' She popped her mouth off the dildo. 'Generic,' she giggled. 'I just call it, Daddy!' She confessed.

'Fuck Mom,' I moved in and lifted her upright, embracing her. 'You're fucking amazing,' I kissed her mouth, and her tongue was quick to enter mine.

'You're not shocked?' She breathed between my lips.

'Yeah, I'm shocked,' I admitted. 'But this is fucking hot!'

'Ollie...' she sighed as she swayed her ass on the dildo. 'Can you be my Daddy?' She almost pleaded and I was quick to reach back and pull the dildo off the glass with a pop.

'Oh! I'll be your Daddy!' I agreed, allowing my mother to lean forward once more and this time, take MY cock in her mouth. 'Fuuck!' I sighed as she took my length, holding her head for support as I thrust into her. 'That's it Mom, suck my cock!' I gasped and she popped off the end in a shower of drool.

'Do you like it, Baby? You like watching me fuck myself while I suck your big dick?' She almost interrogated, her fist wrapping my cock and jerking as she eyed me.

'Fuck yes,' I panted.

'You like fucking my mouth, Baby?' She asked. 'You like fucking your mother's dirty mouth?'

'Yes!' I hissed as she rubbed my slick cock against her cheek, drawing it back between her lips. Leaning my shoulder back onto the glass, I delighted in the sight as she blew me, in turn, slamming her ass back onto the wall, penetrating herself fully on her silicon lover. What a life, I appreciated the moment and wanted to express my admiration. 'You're awesome!' I spontaneously praised her, and she slurped off the end of my dick.

'I'm just a loving mother,' her doe eyes captured my heart, and I drew her into me, gently pulling her from the cock on the wall.

'I want to be the one that fucks you,' I confessed and as I'd done before, lifted her onto my dick, my body pressing her to the wall.

'Only you Oliver,' she kissed my mouth. 'I only ever wanted you,' she sighed as she lowered fully onto me.

'And you have me Mom,' I assured her. 'Forever,' I withdrew and thrust back into her, her body shuddering in my arms as an orgasm swept her. Our lips locked, her tongue dancing with mine as she came and my own not far away.

'Can you...' she managed, panting. 'Can you do it on me?'

'What?' I questioned, but knew exactly what she wanted. Wanting her to say it.

'Can you cum on my face, Darling?' She begged and I kissed her passionately, fucking her as we stood.

Three, four, maybe five thrusts, and I was there, and as I pulled from her, Mom immediately dropped to her knees, her eyes looking up at me demurely.

'Cum on me son,' she opened her mouth. 'Show me how much you love me!' She smiled before poking out her tongue, giving me a target as I jerked myself to orgasm.

'Oh, sh... shit!' I stammered as I came, blasting a massive load of cream over her eye to line her entire face from hairline to jaw. Again, stroke after stroke caused a massive mess, her nose drenched and tongue eager to catch a spray, greedily sucking it into her mouth to swallow. 'Fuuck,' I finally breathed as I exhausted my supply, Mom quick to take me in hand and mouth, sucking the last of my incestuous seed.

'Do I look pretty?' She accepted my hand as she rose, and I grinned at her contented expression.

'You always look pretty,' I agreed, embracing her, my slick cock against her groin. 'But right now. I have to say, you've never looked more beautiful,' I confessed, and in my arms, she scooped cum from her face and ate it, never a more loving display of maternal affection to be shown.

*

Three years into my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and I'm watching her now as I write this. Her lotion-greased body reflects the sun as she lays nude beneath its rays out on the lawn of the Airbnb we've rented for the weekend of her fiftieth birthday. Her inner thighs and rich thatch of pubic hair, wet with her smeared lube, and below, my cum still slowly leaking from her puffed up pussy. The beach beyond the dunes is private and we'll be down there again shortly, to once more swim naked together and play in the waves; I'll hold her and we'll kiss as man and woman, and as I've done every day, I'll confess my love.

Tonight, we'll dine under the stars and sleep in each other's arms. In the morning, unbeknownst, I'll present this manuscript to her as a gift and we'll read it together, no doubt pausing to fuck, to debate my omissions and most probably laugh at my embellishments. For as I stated in the beginning.

This is not a true story.

*

Thank you for reading.

1...345678