The Kindness of Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I've gotta go!' I admitted.

'But you said you were leaving at 7:30!' She misunderstood.

'No. I mean I've got to go... you know!'

'Oh,' she laughed. 'Well, don't let me stop you.'

'Serious?' I entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

'Oh, just do it, Ollie. I won't look!' She giggled and wasting no time I had my dick out and answered nature's call. 'I'm your mother,' she reminded me. 'I did see you go when you were little you know.'

I looked back over my shoulder at her blurred body and despite pissing, I began to harden, the action possibly influencing the erection and by the time I'd finished, I sported a decent boner, tucking it ineffectively back into my boxers.

I washed my hands after flushing and lingered as I dried them, happy when she broke the silence.

'I'm going to be a while,' she called over the flow of water and fan. 'I only just got in.'

'That's alright,' I made to leave before she broke my progression.

'No, I mean, you may as well come in,' she explained her resolution.

'What!?' I paused, hoping for, yet not expecting this outcome.

'I told you the other day this would happen,' she once more cleared the glass, this time splashing water on the screen to reveal the entirety of her naked body. 'Getting ready at the same time in the morning. It'll just be easier if we shower together.'

'You're serious!?' I questioned and she pushed open the shower door to stand before me, naked, wet and beautiful.

'Oh, just get in here Mister!' She grinned and I wasted no time in obeying her. Under her watchful gaze, there was nowhere for my erection to hide, nor did I attempt to as I ripped my boxers from my legs and let them drop to the floor, a wicked smile coming to Mom's face as she welcomed me into the steamy enclosure. 'I see it's that time of the morning again!' She commented and I felt my face flush, yet admittedly felt no embarrassment as her eyes locked onto my throbbing cock.

'So... I don't know how we... what should I?' I mumbled, my confidence evaporating even as the water hit my body. Face to face, the head of my cock tentatively kissed her belly and she giggled.

'It's going to get in the way all shower, isn't it!' She grinned and as if agreeing, my dick twitched, nodding, headbutting her soft wet flesh. 'Oh goodness,' she laughed, turning slightly to foam up a sponge. 'Now I hope you've been using my cleanser. It won't sting like soap if it gets in any... places,' she smiled as she pressed the sponge against my chest and massaged.

I sighed at the contact and her eyes looked up into mine. 'This is nice isn't it!?' She smiled and pressed closer into me, her breasts with nipples erect, making contact with my chest. 'Mother and son showering together. I mean, it just makes sense.'

'Yeah,' I managed as I throbbed against her belly, and she pulled back to look down with a look of amusement and sympathy.

'You really are hard this morning, aren't you Darling! Let me do something about it,' she giggled and without pause took me in her soapy hand, the other used to cup and sponge my swollen balls. 'How's that Baby?' She breathed as she gently stroked up and down my length, my dick looking extra-large in her small grip.

'S... So good,' I gasped, my eyes rising up her glistening body, pausing at her lips, the lips I'd ached to kiss for two weeks. 'Mom...' I whispered and her eyes slowly left my cock to meet mine. 'Last night, we were about to...'

'Kiss, Baby?' She interrupted me, her eyebrows raised, her hand continuing to work its magic below.

'Yeah,' my breath labored.

'Did you want to kiss, Ollie?' Her eyes penetrated mine, clearly as eager as I.

I didn't bother answering, immediately leaning in to press my mouth to hers. Her tongue just as quickly responded, forcing its way between my lips as my hands found her back, drawing her body into mine. She maintained her hold on my cock with one hand as we embraced, the other sliding around my hip to clasp upon my ass, her nails digging into my buttock.

'T... touch me,' she breathed into my mouth, and I understood her command, circling a hand around her torso to cup my palm over her bald mound before sliding my fingers between her upper thighs. So wet was her pussy, my middle digit slipped inside effortlessly, wiggling as I rubbed my hand over her labia. 'Yess,' she gasped as we kissed. 'Finger me, Oliver. Finger mommy's pussy Baby.'

Her hand welded to my cock and bulging the head, I added my index finger into the mix, crooking the two fingers back and forth inside her as my lips sought her neck.

'Fuck!' Mom panted as I nibbled and kissed my way to her ear, my right hand on her ass, fingering her crack and tentatively pressing upon the rubbery softness of her asshole. 'B... b... both, Baby,' she sighed and for a moment I was unsure what she meant before she elaborated. 'Both my holes,' she begged, and I wriggled the tip of my index finger into her ass, her sphincter gripping me lovingly. 'O... oh... Oh God,' she whimpered as I felt her body convulse. I moved from her ear back to her mouth and immediately she bit on my tongue, drawing me between her lips, sucking me into her mouth as she clearly came.

Prolonged, the walls of her pussy quivered around my fingers, her mouth releasing my tongue as her head lolled back and a smile came to her lips.

'You made me cum Oliver!' She found my eyes, hers dazed and dreamy.

'Is that alright?' I sought assurance and she grinned devilishly.

'Oh Darling,' she once again began stroking my cock. 'It was everything a mother could wish for.'

I drew my fingers gently from her body, her eyes closing and a sigh escaping her as I did so.

'I wonder Mom,' I whispered as I once more wrapped my arms around her, drawing her into me.

'Yes Baby?' She sighed as she lifted a leg up my side in anticipation.

'Do you think it'd be ok if...' I grasped her leg and ran my hand down her back to cup her ass.

'Yes Baby?' She giggled as I lifted her against the wall of the shower, her hand coming from my cock to clasp behind my neck.

'...If we fucked?' I secured her thighs around my hips, cupping her buttocks as the head of my cock sought her pussy.

'Ye... Oh fucking yes, Baby!' She gasped as I found her entrance, buttery smooth my hard-on slipped between her velvety folds, stretching her pussy as I allowed her body weight to drop along my length. 'Yes,' she again sighed as her pubic bone met mine, my dick like granite inside her.

Her mouth was upon me as I moved my hips, thrusting as best I could on wobbly legs. Our tongues entwined, her hands in my wet hair, arms embracing my head as we kissed. So warm under the flow of water. So intimate, her breasts grinding against my chest. So loving, the clasp of her sex around my own.

'It feels so good,' I gasped into her mouth, her tongue licking my lips. 'Your pussy,' I elaborated, shocked I was talking about it just as much as fucking it.

'It's yours now Ollie,' she sighed. 'I'm yours.'

'I love you, Mom,' I hammered up into her and I recognized the vacant look that came to her face, her eyes once more dreamy as I felt the walls of her pussy quiver around me.

'Say it... say it again my baby,' she almost pleaded, her breath staggered.

'I love you,' I repeated as again she orgasmed, her arms and thighs wrapping me tighter.

'Can you... Can you cum inside me, Oliver?' She managed to gasp as I fucked her, and I moved my mouth to the side of her head.

'Are you sure?' I whispered, kissing, and nibbling on her ear.

'Yes!' She insisted. 'I need it. Cum for me. Cum in me Baby.'

My body was glued to hers. Her back, hard up against the tiled wall, I thrust into her as I buried my face in her neck.

'This is for you Mom,' I panted as I allowed my orgasm to approach, embracing the sensation of her body against me, her pussy around me. Fully realizing the unique beauty of the moment, of our relationship. How taboo was the act and how great was the feeling. No one could ever understand this love, how deep my desire.

I felt myself explode within her. Jet-propelled, my cum surged forth. A firehose of creamy incestuous fueled lust that had found its home, its rightful place inside my mother.

'Aaargh...' I gasped as I came, Mom quick to stifle my scream with her mouth, her lips kissing me with a passion I'd never known. That only a mother could show for her son. A maternal affection, unmatched by another.

'I can feel it, Ollie,' she giggled as my dick pulsed inside her, countless bursts of semen filling her vagina, loosening her motherly grip around my engorged devotion. 'I can feel your beautiful cum.'

I managed to breathe, taking in the scent of soap and sex.

'I had to tell you,' I whispered as I kissed her, allowing her legs to drop from my grasp, parting my feet to lower my body and keep myself inside her. 'I had to tell you I love you Mom,' I elaborated, reflecting on the fact it was the first time I'd told her. 'I know I hadn't said it,' I was babbling. 'But I'd always felt it.'

'I know Baby,' she kissed my forehead as I lowered her feet to the floor, remaining in each other's arms as the water fell. 'A mother knows,' she kissed my lips, her pussy squeezing the last of my cum from me, greedy and welcoming.

*

'I don't even want to go now,' I admitted as I checked the time on my phone in the kitchen.

'You'll go, and you'll have a good time,' Mom smiled, firing back as she put in earrings, her head cocking in that endearing way I'd become obsessed with. 'I'll be here when you get home,' she straightened before dropping her hands to the front of her knee-length pleated skirt. 'And this will be here too,' she added as she raised it to reveal the red panties hugging her mound of pussy.

'Oh fuck,' I moved in and embraced her, my cock pushing against her groin. 'I don't think I can wait,' I kissed her neck to her giggles as she wriggled.

'Look, goosebumps,' she raised her arm and I took her hand in mine, lifting it to kiss her knuckles.

'I love you,' I looked into her eyes and she ground her crotch further into me.

'I know,' she smiled. 'I can feel it.'

We kissed as her mound found my hard-on and I lifted her back onto the edge of the bench running my hand along her bare leg.

'We can't, there's no time,' Mom sighed into my ear and knowing she was right, I frustratingly tore myself from her.

'Ugh, I know,' I conceded, my eyes dropping down her body as she slid from the bench. 'Mom.'

'Yes Baby?'

'You're going to think me weird,' I felt my face begin to color and she smiled.

'Go on,' she giggled.

'Can I... Can I just touch you for a bit?' I proposed. 'I want to have you with me all...'

She cut me off by reaching for my hand and putting it under her skirt. My upraised palm meeting the dampness of her satin panties.

'You never have to ask Oliver,' she lifted a hand to my cheek. 'My pussy's yours.'

Despite the time, I had to kiss her again, my fingers lifting before sliding down the front of her panties to cup her sex, sliding inside to coat myself in her love.

'I could do this all day,' I breathed between her lips.

'We have forever,' she ended the kiss, wiping her thumb around my lips to clear the lipstick. 'You have to go,' she smiled and begrudgingly I pulled my fingers from her body and stepped back.

'You'll be here?' I nodded.

'Always,' she grinned, and I made for my backpack and the front door.

*

I hadn't known what to expect from the first day, and the excitement, the energy, the uncertainty, and the discovery, not to mention the free food, were nearly enough to take my mind off what had happened at home. A quick smell of my fingers throughout the day, however, had me back in the kitchen, back in the shower. Her heavenly scent left me aching for her, fighting back the erection that longed to come.

There was no set time for me to be home and the day saw me on campus well into the afternoon, followed by a meal with some of the students I'd be taking classes with. I texted Mom my progress and she was more than happy for me to stay on, and by 9 pm I was finally making my way up the driveway of my childhood family home.

How things had changed, I pondered. Two weeks earlier I'd first laid eyes upon her. Her ass presented to me as she vacuumed. Then, as before, she'd been a mystery. A woman I couldn't love due to circumstance. Some of my own making, some of hers, much of my father's. For though she was my mother, she was a stranger. Now. My god, I thought. Now, I felt she was the part of me that had been missing. I could tell her anything and she, me. That if we weren't together, if our skin wasn't touching and I wasn't inside her body, the world was wrong in some way. Only us together made sense. This was what it was to be in love, I reasoned. Doubly so. For not only did I have the passionate love for a partner; she was also, my mother.

I was grinning when I finally entered our home

*

'Oh fuck,' I sighed when I saw her.

'What?' She stood against the bench in the kitchen, her hair uncharacteristically in pigtails, but it was her clothing that had mine and most importantly, my cock's attention.

'Mom,' I groaned as I feasted my eyes on her appearance and she followed my gaze, looking down at her body.

'Oh, this. Yeah. First day of school and everything. I wanted to do something special for you.'

'Jeesus!' I sighed as she twirled to show off her outfit. She'd stuck with pleats, but what she now had around her waist was nothing like the morning. A school uniform, the red and white plaid skirt sat high on her hips revealing the tightest of white satin panties. White lace-topped stay-up stockings adorned her legs, rising to within inches of her groin, as she balanced on impossibly high heels. Her breasts were only just contained in a see-through white bralette, her nipples pronounced and begging for my attention. 'I would've come home earlier!' I went to her, and she laughed as I lifted her into my arms, her legs wrapping my waist.

'I don't mind,' she giggled as I kissed her raised jaw, onto her mouth. 'I don't want anything to change.'

'Everything's changed!' I marveled as I walked us into the living room, propping her onto the back of the couch.

'I just mean, don't let "us" change your life,' she elaborated, and I understood, but right then there was more I wanted to do than have a serious conversation.

'I get it,' I kissed her. 'But all I can do right now is think about you,' I kissed my way down her neck to her chest, caressing a breast through her top before I pulled it loose and let my lips take over. Her boob filled my mouth, taking as much of her in as I could as my tongue discovered her nipple, hard amid the softness.

'Good boy,' Mom ran her fingers through my hair as I fed and hungry for more, I once again picked her up and made our way to the couch proper.

'I need to taste you,' I sat her on the cushion and straightened as I ripped off my t-shirt.

'Me first,' Mom laughed as her hands reached for my pants and had them down to let loose my erection. And who was I to deny her? Watching with pants around my knees as she took hold of my cock and brought it to her mouth.

Now this was maternal love. So gently she kissed the swollen head of my penis, her lips pressing against the eye as she looked up into mine. And when they parted, a thin trail of my precum kept us joined before her tongue drew it into her mouth.

'I've dreamed of this!' Her eyes revealed a wickedness before she enveloped the head of my cock with her mouth.

'Ohh fuck,' I sighed as she worked her way down my shaft, her eyes never leaving mine as she expertly took as much of my length as able, her hand jerking my saliva-lubed pole as she withdrew.

'It's big!' She beamed as she caught a trail of spit linking us, smearing it back onto my cock.

'It's not that big!' I laughed at her exaggeration.

'It's big enough,' she smiled as she took another bite, her grip twisting around me as she sucked on the head. I slowly thrust into her before I placed both hands on her head, taking hold of her pigtails like handlebars, surely as intended. 'Mmmph,' Mom encouraged and released her fist's hold on me, relinquishing control.

'Oh God,' I sighed as I gently fucked her face, her mouth accommodating much of my length, her tongue massaging the underside of my shaft with each penetration. 'You're awesome,' I admitted, as I marveled at the moment, my limited sexual experience never reaching such dizzying heights and I wanted to express how much it meant to me. Fortuitous timing too I realized, as pulling from her, my cock throbbing, I understood how close I'd come to ejaculation. 'It's my turn!' I explained my sudden pause to our lovemaking, easing her back onto the couch and spreading further her already splayed legs.

Again, that mixture of wickedness and mischief came to her face as she watched me dive between her thighs. Finding her tiny panties sodden, I pressed my lips to her gusset and kissed my devotion before dragging them aside and dining on the real thing. Puffy was her labia and I licked around her sex before I spread it, finding her clit and gorging, sucking and nibbling until she was writhing with thighs locked around my head. I managed to worm a finger inside her as I ate, wiggling it and crooking as I knew she enjoyed, and it was her cry from above that alerted me to the orgasm when it came.

Until your mother cums in your mouth, have you ever really lived? I could've cum myself without touch as I buried my face in her aflame sex. Sucking and swallowing the excess fluid that pumped from her body before she dragged me from her pussy and forced my mouth to hers.

'Fuck me, Ollie,' she begged/demanded, and my cock was up for the task, finding her still exposed pussy and entering, her vaginal walls still quivering around me as I began to thrust. 'Yes,' she sighed as our lips locked, her tongue seeking the taste of herself, her nails digging into my buttocks. 'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' she repeated and again she seemed to cum, her teeth biting on my tongue as she shuddered. 'Cum... Cum in me... Son,' she managed, and I released as if her word was the trigger, cumming as I fucked her, filling her hungry vagina for the second time that day. And as I slowed and my orgasm subsided, knowing it probably wouldn't be the final load.

*

'How did we get here?' I breathed into her hair as we lay naked together in her bed. Mom turned her head to look at me, rising from my chest to sit on my pelvis, my cock spent but remaining inside her. Instinctively, I lifted both hands to cup and caress her breasts.

'You carried me on your cock,' she beamed, squeezing her pelvic floor around my dick.

'No, I mean. How did this happen? No one I know has ever done this!'

'You're not regretting it?' She furrowed her brow, but I knew it was play-acting, none of my behavior suggested it.

'Of course not,' I sat up and embraced her, her boobs against my chest, her ass in my lap. I ran my hands down her back to cup her buttocks and my dick began to once again harden inside her.

'Mmm,' she slowly rocked upon it. 'God, I love this,' she sighed, and I took to kissing around her ear, my tongue teasing the inner folds. 'It was the day you came,' she stated after a moment's pause.

'Oh?' I looked into her eyes.

'I wasn't planning on wearing... well, what I had on when you arrived. But I saw where your eyes lingered. I knew you liked it.'

'Fuck. You noticed! How? I thought I was inconspicuous.'

'Oh Honey,' she giggled. 'A woman knows when a man's looking at her... like that. A mother especially!' I was fully erect inside her, and with our movement, I could feel my previous loads dripping out around me. 'I loved it,' she continued. 'Your eyes on my body. I would never have worn that swimsuit if I didn't sense you liked it.

1...345678