The Kinesthetic Method

Story Info
An English teacher finds a new approach.
1.3k words
3.79
7.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very short story

Nando could no longer concentrate on his English lessons. He was an exchange student from Nicaragua, and after struggling to understand some of his classes, the teachers had recommended he'd take a second course every day after school, covering basic vocabulary skills as wel as proper grammar and punctuation. The first couple of weeks had been relatively easy, yet as lessons kept on piling day after day with no time to sink in, it had taken very little time to make Nando confused with even the simplest words and sentences. To be surrounded by a world he couldn't communicate with made him deeply uncomfortable to the point he once told beautiful Miss Helena...

"I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't do THIS. I... I don't... Todo es tan confuso y no lo entiendo. Sólo quiero regresar de donde vengo. And maybe I don't have to be here anymore. I quit. I'm sorry. Ni siquiera... I can't even remember basic words sometimes."

Miss Helena was a slender woman with a warm skin tone who wore very long skirts and very tight blouses with pride. Black rimmed glasses accentuated her big brown eyes, much like her small delicate face framed a fragile welcoming mouth.

She had started her career as a teacher five years earlier; she'd fought back against the usual obstacles the system made for young teachers from foreign backgrounds, and she became the most respected teacher at St. L...'s College. No student had ever failed her class. And Nando would not be the first.

"Give me a week. If I can't find a way to motivate you by the end of the week, I don't desserve your time or your attention."

Nando accepted, starting five difficult days in Helena's life. On Monday, she brought challenging, compelling, prime examples of children's literature. On Tuesday, she brought visual resources, and placed them on the blackboard so Nando could establish connections between columns of words and pictures. On Wednesday they watched a movie and discussed it. On Thursday, she tried to teach him a song. On Friday, she returned to the usual teaching style, fearing she'd failed at her task until...

"May I use the restroom?" asked an impatient Nando putting his pencil between the open pages of a colorful book.

"Yes, you may."

Helena pondered on her failings as an educator before the clock hanging on the wall marked ten minutes since Nando's academic intermission. Fearing her student had fallen ill, Helena ran to the school washroom, pushed her ear near the wooden door, but before she could knock, and ask if everything was okay, she heard a moan.

Said moan was followed by repeated rythmic wet squishes, and the repeated rythmic wet squishes were followed by more moans. Helena blushed when she realized what Fernando was doing inside. This behavior was certainly unacceptable in school. However, since the kid was going through so much, he had earned a break. She told herself she'd just go back to her classroom, in the empty school, and wait for him, then pretend she'd never found out about the masturbatory activites. Sadly, her plan was interrupted by masturbatory dialogue.

"Blow me, Ms. Helena. Chúpeme la verga. Oh yeah. Muéstreme esas tetitas"

This was the point where Ms Helena's mind left the protocol and her hand moved to her privates. She knew how to motivate him now. She knew how to motivate the fuck out of him, alright.

------------

Some time later, Ms. Helena was calmly sitting down at the front of the classroom, while Nando doodled around the edges of the book.

"I want to try something with you, today. Something very different. Since today is our last session, I thought maybe you'd like to celebrate. Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to point something, and if you say the right word for that something in English, you'll be able to touch it. This is a kinesthetic experiment, therefore, feel free to touch any of the objects as much as you feel like it. Okay?"

He nodded. First she pointed to the typical classroom objects: the chalk, the chalkboard, the curtains, the walls, the window, the drapes, markers, seats, books, pens and pencils, erasers, scissors, etc. It was then when she pointed to her hand.

"Mano. I mean hand." Nando said. She nodded. He reached out tentatively. She reached out and put her hand in his.

"Touch however you feel is necessary," she said.

He placed his thumb in the center of the palm, slowly applying pressure as if giving a hand massage. She moaned.

She then pointed to a ring on her middle finger.

"Ring" he said. Nando removed the ring from her finger, getting to feel the delicate countours of her skin.

She pointed to her glasses.

"Glasses" he answered correctly, and took them off of her. She sat down on the floor and he followed her. She pointed to her shoes. He mentioned her shoes. He remover her shoes and threw them away. She pointed at her pantyhose and a few seconds later, they had joined the shoes far away on the ground. She pointed to her shirt, and a moment later, she was on a white lacy bra, and a long skirt. But instead of taking off any more items of clothing, she upped the game level.

"Now we play a different game. Any part of the female body you can name, you'll get to kiss and suck."

Ms. Helena smiled with that smal, fragile wicked smile of hers and pointed to her lips.

"Mouth" and he approached her, but she stopped him with a finger.

"Or?" she asked.

"Lips?" he said.

She nodded, and their faces grew nearer, the air dense with the power of anticipation, music in the sounds of gasps they heard each other sigh. Finally they locked lips, in a passionate kiss. Her hands grasped his hair and pulled him deeper into the kiss. The original kiss then fractured into a hundred different small kisses on each other's upper and lower lips, with brief intermission of more passionate long smooches. Ms. Helena broke away from the kiss and pointed to her neck.

"Neck" he said, before kissing his way up and down the beautiful teacher's neck, then licking it, and then planting small kisses in the middle. He sucked to the point where she gave the usual cry of pain that comes with a hickey.

She pointed to her clavicle and a troubled expression came upon his face.

"I don't know."

"Oh, who cares anymore. It's a clavicle."

And he continued to feast on her body. One of his hands moved up the long gray skirt and landed on her bare pussy, his mouth still on her clavicle, pecking and sucking as he pleased. He rubbed her wet pussy with reckless abandon, feeding on her loud moans of pleasure.

"Oh, yeah. Baby, keep on doing it" she cried out loud. "Ah. Ahhhh... Oh yesssss. You are doing so well baby keep doing that. Please come on. Keep rubbing your fingers all over my pussy, AHHH."

His other hand lowered the small lacey bra-cups, revealing beautiful round petite breasts and exquisite nipples he happily sucked on, which made her groan louder in response.

"Oh, suck my titties. Suck my titties, baby, you make me feel so good!" He moved from one breast to another, and licked the aureola, all the while his hand entered the lovely teacher. He gave small sucks to the other breast, and then, with his free hand, pinched it to an almost unbearable degree that led to ultimate pleasure.

"Oh, baby. I'm gonna cum. I'm about to... AHHHHHHH."

Cum squirted out of the young teacher's vagina, spilling all over her skirt, the floor, and her lover's hands. They kissed each other again, and when it was over, she got dressed again.

"So, what are we learning next class?" asked Nando.

She grabbed the ruler and claimed:

"The imperative."

THE END