All Comments on 'The King'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 2 years ago

Great story! Will it continue or will your write about the children?

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

Holy fucking shit! Epic ride. Wonderful story. Fantastic finale.

-- The way the last book ended was rough. It felt real and raw and was powerful. This one's ending doesn't take away from it in the slightest. Not to me. Its a trick of circumstance that those with a good heart and the power to right wrongs find rewards in the things they would do. In the evils they would vanquish. Its also in evil's nature to pull some dumb shit from time to time that allows those against them some victory or recompense, and I can think of no greater prize than those granted by Eterisk for our lovely and continually growing group.

-- Sint is a fascinating creature. Based on her reactions and the circumstances, I imagine her kind's use in Henry the Just's experiment is what allowed it to finally work for our dear Frelser. To his suffering but eventual joy. Rather curious how common her reaction was, or if it was just a wonderful conflux of magic and circumstance. Not to replicate it, because I think everyone would agree that one Sint is enough. ^.^ Congrats to her though, as well as the others.

-- Thank you again for another wonderful novel, especially to give balm to the circumstances of the previous release. Ending a story on a happier note (even with brewing storm clouds beyond the horizon) just makes a story easier to love- for me at least. But all of these are yours and that's more important than anyone else's opinion. Still, thank you again for the lovely combo there from Eterisk. You and yours Be well. Looking forward to anything else you might gift us. ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! One small quibble, the plural of elf is elves, not elfs.

SonofSampSonofSampover 2 years ago

This novel is breathtaking. I have found a certain joy in checking daily for an update. I was pleasantly surprised to see The King. I wish my comments to you were as elegant and eloquent as you writing. Thank you for your creativity in combining fantasy, conflict and love.

XacksonXacksonover 2 years ago

Good, you fixed the absolutely cosmic fuckup that was chits death. I am now at peace. Much like Freslers lands.

Covert43Covert43over 2 years ago

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing this novel was, it’s got a perfect ending but I’ve my fingers crossed for a sequel something involving frelser overseeing his lands and loving his wives and children

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Berkley enjoyable read.Love your take on the monster really being a hero. Really looking forward to nor pig these. Thanks for writing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I say it whenever I come across a story that is so wide in its scope and it’s depth, I have no clue how authors like you manage to create these well thought out and impressively penned epic tales. I can’t manage to make a correct shopping list for my weekly grocery shopping and yet others can manage to create entire worlds, civilizations, timelines and even magical theories that all come together into a well coalesced tale. Things like this always leave me in awe but also make me feel incredibly fortunate to have found these stories so that I can at least enjoy the talent of others so for this I thank you.

J.D.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeover 2 years ago

Well done, Monty. A beautiful conclusion.

ArtemisjbArtemisjbover 2 years ago

Way too many wives. In the earlier stories, I liked that each wife had a back story and some character depth. It made Chit’s death all the more moving. The wives added in this story weren’t sufficiently explored. After awhile it seemed like he was having sex with a new woman every other day simply because his magic drew them to him. I think the focus on harem building really weakened the love story aspect to the tale.

I was also surprised that you didn’t spend any time on how the other wives were affected by the loss of Chit. In the other stories the bond between the sister wives seemed more pronounced and powerful.

Regardless, I’m thrilled that Chit is back and the battles were great. I’m looking forward to the forth installment and am hoping that it will be much more character driven.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Amazing story and a wonderful continuation of Fresler and his many wives story. Though i do very slightly agree with a comment below about the number of wives and their character development but its a very minor gripe.... Really hope there's a continuation of their adventures as there seems like there's plenty of scope with his growing kingdom :)

Timtom12Timtom12over 2 years ago

I loved it. Wish the proof reading was better, but amazing.

Loved the tags Easter egg.

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 2 years ago

Yep, another 5 star story.

The number of wives is getting out of control XD.

You should really slow down for the next novel, now that the big bad kingdoms have gotten their asses kicked. Give us some real time to get to know everyone again, since you’ve introduced so many more characters to Fresler’s life.

Just what I’m hoping for though. You do you and I’ll keep my eyes peeled for whatever comes next

KallamezKallamezover 2 years ago

Anywhere better where I can read this? Literotica so does not go well with this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just read all 3 books in this series today after I realized that a new installment was out. Have to say, as always, I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is the sequel to 'Hell' coming?

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnabout 2 years agoAuthor

Dear anonymous, as I type this, "Heaven" has been pending in the upload box for almost 2 weeks. It's literally waiting at the door to be let in lol

goo_neiggoo_neigabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story.

Thank you for writing it

lunchbox90lunchbox90almost 2 years ago

Do you have a planned 4th story in the works? I love to come back to this trilogy every now and then, and I keep thinking about what happens next for frelser and his wives? And when can we expect the first child to be born, etc etc.

firewolf54firewolf54over 1 year ago

man this need to keep going it's great

DocHoliday69DocHoliday69over 1 year ago

Literally could not be more excited for "The Emperor", this was one of the few things on literotica that i have re-read, but i went through all 3 books just to prepare.

Draco_WolfsbaneDraco_Wolfsbaneabout 1 year ago

Any chance of an updated eta on the emperor? You said in the comming weeks nearly a month ago. Im not trying to rush you or anything im just super exited to read it!😁

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnabout 1 year agoAuthor

The commercial version of The Emperor will be available on the 10th of April. The free version will be available exclusively on Literotica shortly after (I'll publish it on or around the 10th, then just wait for mod approval)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 of the best of this genre😍😍🤩

Thanks...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

SIMILAR Stories