The King of Porn

Story Info
A new housemate a new beginning.
2k words
4.41
16.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I become a pervert? I not sure actually, I think it could be because I found pornographic magazines at an early age and was well aware of the perverse acts within them. Perhaps it was the over sexualisation of television, the pressure to be with or be the sexiest. Maybe it was video games with scantily clad men and women battling in fantasy lands where good Christian morals and laws did not exist. Either way my debauchery exists, it doesn't matter really, I guess. However, I became a pervert I am today, well it certainly involved Ginger.

Ginger was every young man's wet dream; in fact, I am certain she has caused some women's ovaries to implode. Five-foot-tall, petite and pale, a dusting of freckles with ginger hair, usually in a ponytail or pigtails. Green eyes and a beautiful smile with full lips and perfect teeth. Ginger exuded femininity a walking epiphany of sugar and spice. A melodic voice greeted everyone and wished them well in only a way a goody two shoes could. Ginger was studying teaching at university and Miss Penny as she was known at school was every little girls' idol, and every little boy's innocent crush.

Ginger Penny moved into my share house when I was loosely considered the landlord as my name was the only one on the lease. I had decided to let her move in when I had first met her in the coffee shop. My previous tenants were drug users and had skipped out missing rent for two months, paying for their rental debt on welfare benefits was a mistake I did not want to make again. Ginger was a university student and the only radical thing I could find was at most hosted a you tube channel for of all things sewing. Great maybe she could knock us up some curtains.

The house was a huge wooden residence. High ceilings with fans to beat the heat and a wood stove for the sudden freezing winters. Three bedrooms Ginger and myself shared it with a gentleman we rarely sore, and I suspected welfare fraud as the culprit, as all that was I his room was a bed and bookshelf with old comics. Ginger took the bedroom next to mine and immediately made curtains for us all, I got ones with skulls. Ginger was like that; she would gift you crazily odd things that were amazingly useful. Within a month of her stay we got house towels, and she took over the washing for a reduction in rent. Ginger was perfect never a cross word, never late with rent and a definite source of lots and lots of knuckle children.

I was besotted with her in a few ways, one I wanted to dump loads and loads of my semen in her and others where I want it to be just me and her. Thinking I was out of my mind expecting the first, I focused on the second and got to know her well. Ginger had no siblings and both parents lived in the other side of the world, suited me fine as it cut back on competition. Ginger had lots of friends, but none visited, her home life was private which I found odd and suspected a lesbian vibe, yet she kept women away. It was only when I started to film the you tube shows for her that I hit upon the secret, and my perversion.

A lot changed when I started helping with the You Tube channel I would film with her camera and then edit it on her computer. This would take hours to do, she often left me to do it alone, repaying me often in a kind and amazing way. One day after she had made some amazing bed sheets and covers, I felt so indebted to help her I jumped on her computer to edit the latest show. Moving through files to find the film I found something shocking. To be fair I have to illustrate how bad I was, and how fully involved the infatuation with Ginger was. Ginger showered every morning and night I would collect the washing after that for her to wash. However, I would also pause and savagely wank with her panties usually damp with her juices. Ginger's innocence added to these masturbation fantasy sessions, often making the loads I dropped massive. What I found in the computer made me rock hard and dispelled a lot of Ginger Penny's innocence and good girl reputation.

Gingers face was cum smeared. It was at least a load. The picture was in the recycle bin and it had yet to be fully deleted from the system. Frantically I copied it onto a USB and cleared the cache, hiding my tracks in lust fuelled action. My heart felt like it was exploding from my chest with each beat. When I finally got to my room and shut the door and confirmed I had the pic, I jumped silently for joy, pumping my fist in the air. This was epic and I organised and orgasmic evening of masturbation, culminating to shooting my load to the pic I found with Ginger plastered in cum. That night Ginger was at a university award ceremony, I had the house to myself and a epic load of cum to make.

I did t hear her come in, that was my first mistake second forgetting the draw bolt for privacy. Third may have been my penchant for edging; two hours I built myself up, edging myself almost till I ached. Once satisfied of an amazing ending I took a pair of the laciest used panties of Gingers I could find. Silks and lace wrapped around my cock, wet with her juices and staring at a picture her face streaked with white lines and pools of clear cum.

"Why are all the lights off, "the words emanated, in Gingers sing song voice, from behind me. In a flat panic I leapt out of my chair, turned, completely naked, looked at her my mouth open and standing beside a computer screen displaying Gingers angelic face blasted with cum. Gingers mouth dropped open and eyes went wide and on cue my edged and teased cock ejaculated in response to the immense adrenaline wave coursing through me. I left a puddle, a big puddle. It felt like my cock coiled into a knot, then blew half my organs now converted to semen. I stepped forward, eyes wide, mind in full blown panic and slipped on my puddle sliding and falling completely naked banging my head into the doorframe and blacking out. Leaving my remaining consciousness wondering, as I fell to the floor if the puddle of cum, I had ejaculated would be enough to save my fall. The cum puddle mushed into my hair as I hit the ground hard and blacked out.

I awoke with a sore head in Gingers bed. I was bandaged around the head and felt quite cosy. Yet the realisation of what happened hit. I struggled to get out of bed.

"Excuse me my patient," I heard a familiar cute voice say.

"Ginger I am sorry," I began and stopped as suddenly she came into view

Ginger entered the room, she wore a pristine white wool jumper embroider with a red cross, it covered her front, then converted into a turtleneck and had a plunging bare back, otherwise known as a virgin killer sweater. She also had on white nylon stockings held up by a garter hidden somewhere beneath her sweater. Perched atop her head and pinned into her pig tail hair style was a nurse's cap, I stared at her agog.

"You could at least say that you like the look," she said with a giggle as I felt my cock grow.

"Um...," I had no words by stared at her petite frame her bare shoulders covered in freckles.

"Better than the pic?" she said turning on the spot and showing the waist band of a white thong on the small of her back. I groaned something incomprehensible. "I wanted you to find that pic," she said sitting on the edge bed and gently stroking my face with the back of her hand. "It was a way of thanking you for all your support and help. Plus cleaning your cum out of my knickers has been turning me on since you started." I gulped audibly, eyes widening with her statements. Ginger cooed, forcing me to look at her, "I wanted this I happen, well not the door." She stood up and moved down the bed further to me and kissed my forehead. "Tomorrow we will discuss more my love, much more." I was even with the revelations very drowsy and dropped off to sleep, quickly.

The next morning the smell of food awoke me, bacon and eggs. Ginger was still dressed in the same outfit as the day before. Feeding me I caught many glances at side boob round and perky Ginger was clearly not wearing a bra. I felt my dick get so hard the food tray was moved at an angle. "Baby we'll have to make sure that's ok." Ginger indicated at my dick with a nod of her head, I nodded my head I imagine looked like a kangaroo bouncing on a trampoline. "But honey, we have to deal with something as well," Ginger said this standing up and placing the empty plate down. Ginger reached beneath the virgin killer nurse sweater she pulled her white wet knickers down. Ginger looked at me with a frown on her face. "Ok," she did this it seemed to steady herself. "Here goes nothing," Ginger said as she pulled up on the front of her sweater with one hand her other hand now resting firmly on the tent my cock was erecting in her pretty pink bed sheets. The sweater got caught in something initially then it dropped free, it dropped free, and I did a double take. A luscious, shiny oiled cock about 5 inches in length and a third that in girth stood out and acted as a shelf holding the sweater up.

Ginger grinned and I felt desire brew in me at an amazing rate. My heart beat harder than when I found her cum shot pic. Ginger grinned wider and squeezed my cock through the blankets.

"This is good" she said sincere joy in her voice, "really good, most men rapidly deflate" Ginger said rolling her eyes upwards to think, in a cute kind of way, as she felt my hardening cock. I looked at her cock oiled brown with a pink and purple shiny head. Ginger pulled my blankets back exposing my massive hard cock. "Now I see you are better!" My cock helmet was shiny with pre-cum. Holding the blanket up with one hand and her index finger pointing at an oh shaped mouth, she looked like a beautiful shemale nurse from a high-quality porn movie, I leapt internally for joy I was her patient.

Ginger kicked off her high heels, then taking the hem of the virgin killer sweater pulled it over her head. Large torpedo shaped breasts bounced free, tipped with puffy pink nipples. Ginger pulled the blankets back and straddled me just below my groin our dicks oozing fluids, bounced together causing me to gasp in ecstasy.

"Have you fucked a shemale before?" I shook my head. "Well I'm a bottom my love," Ginger continued to explain "I like to be fucked," I nodded fearing my cock would explode. I moaned as her warm cock rested against my solid raging phallus. I moaned like a beast; Ginger smiled. "We will go slowly and make sure you are ok with everything." Moving her cock Ginger painted my phallus in her tools pre-cum. Wrapping both her hands around our stiff members she frotted them together slowly at first and then building speed. I groaned taking in the goddess before me and her ministrations to my engorged cock. When I ejaculated it made the previous edging accident look like a sparkler next to fireworks. Ginger came, her little sissy cries as filling the room, making me almost immediately hard in the pool of our combined goo. We both sighed and napped together.