All Comments on 'The Kingdom Ch. 13'

by southrook

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not the end I hope!

I hope this is not the end of the story.It has been interesting reading so far and I want to see a conclusion with no loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Continuation

Great addition to the plot.

southrooksouthrookover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Don’t worry- the story won’t be wrapping up anytime soon ;) Thanks for the positive feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s great to have an update

Unfortunately it’s just made me angry. It’s not BDSM and that’s really off putting IMHO. Hopefully there’s a lot of mindfuckery going on from the shop keeper.

Tess (UK)

southrooksouthrookover 4 years agoAuthor
Noted

Hi Tess. Thanks for the feedback. Earlier drafts of the chapter saw a more mild-mannered shop keeper. And a draft before that didn't even include Bridget at all. I ultimately came to the realization that the circumstance needed a villain. I try to think several chapters ahead when I write and this was one of those plot points that will serve greater significance in the coming chapters.

Hopefully it will all make sense why Jodie's experience at the Market needed to be an extremely negative (and dangerous) one.

vootvootvootvootover 4 years ago

Great story! Might be worth considering putting future chapters in the non-consent/reluctance categories to avoid offending people who aren't expecting that aspect.

southrooksouthrookover 4 years agoAuthor
Moved

You make a good point. I definitely don’t want to offend anyone. I’ve requested Lit move all chapters to the non-com/reluctance category. Thanks for the feedback!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthrook@southrook
CNC bondage enthusiast. Jokester. Class clown EST 1991. Button pusher. Exceptionally gifted at caption contests. Mostly on here when I travel. I love struggle-play but only when the interests are mutual. If something doesn't sit right, hit me with a *safeword*. Absolutely no ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES