The Kingdom Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of protesting further, I merely glared at her. The more she spoke, the more I came to wonder if she was actually bluffing. She seemed like just the type that would delight in a good mind-fuck. There was no way she could follow through on such threats without consent... was there?

All of the sudden, my world was flipped upside down as my bodily stimulants simultaneously sprang to life. My expression instantly changed from one of anger to sheer terror as I felt the vibrating dildo turn on full blast, the stickers over my nipples begin to course with strong electrical current, and the butt plug in my ass began to expand.

"Mmmmmph uuuurph Mmmmlllphuuuuuurrrr!!" I shrieked into my gag as my eyes clamped shut. Holy SHIT, the ensemble of sensations was intense! I tugged ferociously at my bonds, clenching my fists, flexing my toes, and tossing my head back and forth as much as the posture collar would allow in a hysterical show of discomfort and rage.

Bridget howled with laughter at my plight. "Pace yourself, champion," she said. "You'll need to conserve your energy if you're gonna make it through a double-shift."

As terrifying as the thought of 6 hours was, I was far too preoccupied with everything else that was happening to me. The worst of it, by far, was the now monstrous butt-plug that occupied my anus. I'd used plugs before, but nothing that was even remotely this large. And to make matters worse, the now-expanded butt-plug added significant pressure to my vagina, making the ribbed dildo feel even bigger.

Despite my intense opposition, I felt myself inching rapidly toward orgasm.

Opening my eyes, I realized that Bridget was no longer beside me. Struggling against my posture collar, I craned my head to the side, eager to catch a glimpse of the purchase that had triggered my stimulations. But from my position, I had no view of any checkout counters. I growled in frustration as I realized that there would be no way of knowing how long each bout of torment would last.

Roughly 45 seconds after it began, all of the devices suddenly powered off. The donut stickers stopped electrocuting my nipples, the vibrating dildo ceased it's pounding on my pussy, and the butt-plug slowly shrank back down to it's original size. I let out a muffled sight of relief.

Holy fuck! I thought. I honestly hadn't imagined it being this intense. I ignored the smiling streetwalkers in front of me as my chest heaved up and down to catch my breath.

Several minutes passed until the second purchase was made. This time, however, the stimulants only assaulted my helpless body for 15 seconds. While it still was no walk in the park, at least it didn't bring me to the brink of orgasm.

Once those 15 seconds were over, I opened my eyes to the sight of Bridget holding a bucket on the other side of the glass. Reaching inside the bucket, she pulled out a large florescent pink magic marker and began to write on the window above my head.

Still panting, I read each letter in reverse. Once I realized what she was writing, I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Jodie O'Connell, CHAMPION OF THE HUNT

Oh, for fuck sake, I thought to myself. How much more humiliation did this whore need to inflict upon me?

No sooner did I ask myself the question, Bridget stooped down and drew a circle around the pricing scale sign that was suction-cupped to my side of the window. Above the circle, she wrote the words:

Double the fun! For a limited time, all sales extend the Champ's durations 2X!!

After I finished deciphering the letters in reverse, my eyes nearly bulged out of my head in shock. Taking notice of my reaction of sheer horror, Bridget gave a toothy grin and flashed me a thumbs up sign. What the actual FUCK!!

"NNNNNRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPHHH!!" I screamed in rage. I was beside myself. I officially lost my shit! I pulled, tugged, and twisted with all my might, desperate to free myself from my predicament. She couldn't do this to me, dammit! I thought. SHE COULDN'T DO THIS!!

Several people on the sidewalk had stopped in front of the window to observe the show I was putting on. Undaunted by their apparent enjoyment, I continued throwing a royal fit as Bridget reentered the market.

"Keep it up, champion," Bridget said antagonistically as she stepped up beside me. "The bigger the show, the better the profits." I continued to writhe and sputter unintelligibly as she knelt down and fidgeted with something at the back of my platform. A few seconds later, she stood back up, but remained hunched over so that we were eye level.

"So, as you're clearly aware, your shift just got a little bit more interesting," she said.

"Rrrrmph mph nppphmurm FRRURMPH!" I replied angrily, evoking audible laughter from onlookers on the other side of the glass.

"15 seconds will now be 30 seconds. 45 seconds will be minute and a half. And 3 minutes will be 6," she explained calmly. "But what your adoring fans out there don't know is that I've also increased the intensity of your nipple stims from 80hz to 120hz."

Before I could express my objections, all of my stimulants suddenly sprang to back to life again.

"GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMUUULLLLMMMMPPPH!!" I howled in misery. As horrible as the expanding butt-plug was, the electrical stimulation pads over my nipples quickly became my new greatest foils. The electrical current was now noticeably stronger than before and felt like a hundreds small needles stabbing each nipple.

"Okay, I'll leave you to it," Bridget said as she patted my thigh. "Don't fight it. Just let go and enjoy the ride."

I opened my eyes to shoot her the nastiest glare I could muster, but she'd already turned and started to walk away. Cursing unintelligibly, I directed my undivided attention toward fending off the unwanted orgasm that inched closer and closer.

I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd eventually succumb to the vibrating dildo's assault on my pussy. But if my experience on the extractor taught me anything, it was how imperative it would be to fight off my first climax for as long as humanly possible. Because once the first orgasm hit, it would be virtually impossible to stop or even delay any orgasm thereafter.

But to my shame, I could feel my resolve slowly weakening. Passing what felt to be the first minute and a half mark, my stimulations continued on at full speed ahead. This could only mean one thing. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for a full 6 minutes of continuous stimulation.

Eyes closed, toes curled, and fists balled, I dug deep as I valiantly warded off my intensifying state of arousal. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, I thought out loud as I felt my mind making concessions to my body. Digging my fingernails into my palms, I shook my head back and forth in willful determination.

Another minute passed, but 6 minutes of resistance was beginning to resemble a pipe dream. The vibrations were just too violent. The butt-plug was too big. The nipple electricity, too strong. I clenched my abdominal muscles in a last ditch effort to fight.

After what felt like nearly 4 minutes of abstention, I was no longer able to delay my climax. I screamed in a mixture of guilt and ecstasy as I came like I'd never cum before. Every muscle in my body seemed to convulse simultaneously as flood of electrical impulses fired from my brain.

Quivering uncontrollably, I could do nothing but continue clenching my fingers and toes until the orgasm passed. But even after my climax ceased, my stimulants did not. I moaned pitifully as I wondered how much time I still had on the clock.

I swallowed in an attempt to suppress the sob that I felt creeping up the back of my throat. I despised myself for cumming. And I was ashamed of the part of me that actually enjoyed my sexual release. There was simply nothing worse than the feeling of having your mind hijacked against your will. Losing your mobility to bondage is one thing. But losing your cognitive freedom... It's the epitome of demoralizing.

Not wanting to see the smiling faces of those on the other side of the glass, I kept my eyes closed and braced myself for my continued sexual assaults. But moments later, just as I felt myself building toward a second orgasm, my stimulants all subsided.

I let out a long sigh and flexed my fingers in relief. My palms felt raw as my fingernails slowly retracted from them. Rolling my shoulders back, I attempted to stretch, angling my head back as far as the posture collar would allow. Fuck, I thought. This was certain to become the longest day of my young life.

To my relief, nearly 10 minutes passed before the next purchase was made. And given the fact that it only lasted 30 seconds, I was successfully able to fend off a second orgasm.

As awful as the extractor had been during my time at the kennel, my current predicament was shaping up to be unfathomably worse. Unlike the extractor, the built-in breaks that accompanied these timed intervals weren't likely to afford me the opportunity to pass out. Losing consciousness would have been ideal right about now...

For a while, purchases became sparse and sporadic. To my relief, most turned out to be smaller, "30-second" purchases that kept me from cumming. But as I quickly discovered, the universe always had a sinister way of balancing itself out. Roughly a half-hour in, I was hit with back-to-back-to-back "minute and a half" purchases that each claimed its own orgasm.

45 minutes in, I'd been reduced to a slobbering, sputtering mess. I'd lost count of the number of orgasms I'd experienced and my entire body felt like jello. If I hadn't been secured to the pipe structure, I'd have surely collapsed to the ground like a limp fish. Periodically, Bridget would stop over to "check on me", which consisted of antagonizing me with sadistic one-liners. But I was too exhausted and overwhelmed to even issue her a protest-glare.

My "shift" continued unpredictably until out of the clear blue, the loud rock music playing from the market's overhead speakers suddenly turned off. My eyes shot open in surprise as the brief silence was broken by the sound of ear-shattering sirens. To my right, the sound of shouting could be heard, prompting me to turn my head.

Standing by the metal detectors at the front of the market was a blond-haired security guard with a military buzz-cut. Cupping his mouth in both hands, he appeared to be shouting instructions to the market's guests. I strained my ears to make out what he was saying, but his voice was drowned out by the sirens blaring from the nearest speaker. Once he finished speaking, everyone in the market began making their way toward the exit.

My eyes darted around nervously, suddenly fearing that a fire may have broken out or something. As the customers passed by me, I saw Bridget approach the security guard and begin conversing with him. The guard appeared to speak urgently to her, at several times pointing his finger around the large room.

After a brief conversation, Bridget turned and walked briskly away and the guard began walking towards me. Not making eye contact, he walked up to the window in front of me and began pulling a cord that drew the shades closed. Perplexed by what was happening, I watched patiently as the shades slowly covered the large window.

Once the window was dark, the guard turned and faced me, finally meeting my gaze. It was at this moment that my blood ran cold with the dread. Whether it was female intuition or just plain paranoia, I somehow knew something was off.

I furrowed my brow contemplatively as I tried to get a read on him. Unlike every other person I'd come into contact with over the past week, there was something off about this man. His face was expressionless and his eyes looked almost... dead. The two of us shared a chilling moment of silence before the man reached into his pants pocket and withdrew a syringe.

I had no time react before he removed the syringe's cap and stabbed the needle into my neck below my posture collar. I howled in pain as the contents of the needle were quickly injected into my jugular vein. Almost instantly, my vision grew foggy and I felt the room begin to spin around me. I blinked several times, feeling my consciousness rapidly slipping away from me. Knowing I had mere seconds left, I spent my last ounce of energy contorting my face into a scowl. The last things I saw before everything went dark were the security guard's cold emotionless eyes...