All Comments on 'The Kingdom Ch. 17'

by southrook

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag7 months ago

Thank you for another lovely update! The plot thickens. I do wonder how Jodie is coping by now though, especially after last chapter.

SerentinoSerentino7 months ago

So very glad to see the continuation of this amazing story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazed to see this story back, hope it continues!!

beth_beth_6 months ago

Thank you SO much for coming back to this story, I never stopped checking and really appreciate the new chapter. I hope you have the time and desire to continue, especially as the story seems to be expanding and reaching a major turning point right now! Really well done, thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I seriously love this chapter! Such a different tone from the others, but still had that dark twist to remind you that there's something very rotten in Denmark.

As a submissive but also irritable woman, I connected so hard with June on this one. Eric's a genius and I don't know how long I could stay mad at him.

Master_GeassMaster_Geass6 months ago

Nice to see another installment. I missed you.

I was surprised to see a reference to the pandemic since you started this story well before that happened.

Janus_of_RomeJanus_of_Rome6 months ago

So good to see thdd we story continuing - and a splendid addition at that!

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptr6 months ago

The kingdom is back! Fucj yea

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So glad to have you back. Yours is easily my favorite stories.

dogged1dogged15 months ago

This is a wonderfully kinky chapter. Your imagination is as inventive as ever. I reiterate what many of the other comments have said: great to have you continue this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pleeeeeeeeease still be writing. This is some odd the best stuff on this site.

Silverstream8642Silverstream864223 days ago

This is such an awesome series. And this chapter is definitely my favourite, the perfect BDSM play and the perfect plot. Eric and June are my favourite couple in this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthrook@southrook
CNC bondage enthusiast. Jokester. Class clown EST 1991. Button pusher. Exceptionally gifted at caption contests. Mostly on here when I travel. I love struggle-play but only when the interests are mutual. If something doesn't sit right, hit me with a *safeword*. Absolutely no ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Kingdom Series Info