The Kingdom of God's Grace Ch. 01

Story Info
Deirdre meets her new caretaker.
3.4k words
3.83
10.7k
10
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kingdom of God's Grace

Chapter 1 - Caretakers

By LoyalHound

All characters are fictitious and are adults.


"Who is your owner?" the angry man demanded.

"My caretaker is Samuel Smith," I said handing him Sam's card. "You may contact him if you believe my conduct warrants correction, but he is a patient man who will hear my side of the story and review the video before administering any correction," I said, gesturing to the omnipresent cameras. "Making a false report to a caretaker will reflect poorly on your social credit score if reported to the authorities, which Sam will definitely do."

"A real man would know what you need without your so-called side. You drive like an idiot. I should take you over my knee myself."

I looked at him. "That would be assault. You are not and will never be a caretaker. Certainly, you will never be my caretaker. I suggest you direct any further criticism of my driving to my caretaker."

A police officer had been walking toward us across the parking lot while we spoke. He interrupted asking "Is there a problem here? If the woman has given you her owner's contact information, you should take up her misconduct with him as he, not you, is permitted to administer discipline to this lady. You've gone too far, sir. If you do not back off and let her get on with her business, I will arrest you."

"That bitch, why are you taking her side?"

"Commandment 1, 'Women are to be protected and cherished. All women will be assigned a caretaker who will guild her, protect her, and correct her as he deems necessary.' That is the law of The Church and the law of the land. You are not her caretaker. You are out of line and I will report your abusive language and unmutual attitude to the Bureau of Brotherhood."

"She damn near caused a wreck."

"No cars were wrecked and any discipline is between her and her owner. The lady is right; you will never be a caretaker. Now move on and let her get on with her business."

The angry man left. The policeman looked at me and ordered "Uniform inspection." I stood straighter and put my hands behind my neck. He looked me over. Stockings and flats, skirt shorter than knee length, sleeveless top, and a titanium collar with my caretaker's tags locked loosely about my neck. "Everything looks in order. How do you like the titanium collar? My 19-year-old is in stainless steel but she's been bugging me to get her titanium because it's lighter and she likes the color."

"Oh, it is lighter. Most of the time, I barely notice it if I'm not on a lead, though I never forget it's there. It's not a huge difference, but it's definitely better."

"Good to know. Have a blessed day."

"Thank you, officer. May God walk with you and protect you."

I entered the store and got the makings for chili and fresh salad for tonight's dinner, along with an unsweetened cherry pie for desert and fresh pineapple to go with breakfast. Then I drove to Sam's and carried the stuff in.

Sam is my older brother and had been my caretaker since I was first collared at age 18. It's been five years and I still get spankings and even canings on occasion, but mostly I've learned to stay out of trouble, follow his rules, give him the respect he deserves and to never, ever lie to him.

The cane is the most intense pain, but I think I hate it most when he uses the tawse on me, since it does so little overt damage that he doesn't hesitate to give me an unsparing application of it when I've earned it.

As soon as I entered, I put down the groceries and removed my clothing. One of Sam's rules is that, when we are here alone, I am to be naked at all times. I'm also forbidden to close the bathroom door or put any barrier between him and me.

"Deirdre?" Sam called, "I've got a guest but go ahead and strip anyway. Start dinner for three and join me in my study when you can spare a minute."

I got out the electric frying pan and stared the chili. My recipe is based Wick Fowler's original recipe, not the version they promote with Two Alarm Chili. Tomatoes instead of tomato paste, chopped onions instead of onion flakes, crushed garlic instead of garlic powder, these things make the chili lighter. When I got to the part in the first phase where I had the beef, onions, and most of the seasoning at a low boil, I covered the fry pan and set the timer for 15 minutes and joined Sam and his friend in the study.

They were both seated when I entered and knelt facing them as my brother had taught me: knees spread wide, hands palms up on my thighs, back straight and head held high.

I looked at Sam's guest. He looked about 35 with red hair and a slight build.

"I've started a batch of chili but I haven't added the cayenne pepper yet. Do you like your chili spicy or mild?" I asked Sam's guest.

"Sam says you normally make it spicy which is fine by me. My name's Corry Littleton by the way, and I know you're Deidra Smith of Samuel Smith. We've been discussing you."

I looked at Sam and he said "You're 23 and unmated. The Church is becoming concerned that you are not properly fulfilling your role in God's plan. They feel you might benefit from a change in caretaker. Corry's going to be trying you out tonight, so give yourself an enema after dinner then lube and plug yourself."

I nodded. The Church banned artificial birth control, so my brother is required to use my rear and my mouth and Mister Littleton would as well. While a caretaker is required to provide for the sexual needs and training of the women in his care, he is forbidden any act which might cause pregnancy unless he is also her husband. In a very technical sense, I am still a virgin. I am, however, well trained in oral and anal sex.

"This girl is grateful for the guidance and correction of The Church and her appointed caretaker," I said to Littleton. "Will you be staying the night or am I to go to your place this evening?"

"Your brother is putting me in the guest bedroom tonight. We have much to discuss concerning your future. He says you work as a water resource engineer for the State of Franklin DNR. Do you find that work satisfying?"

"I'm doing plan review and I like helping people thru the process, but half the time I feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I'm only starting to get good at the job now. I do want to continue to work there, but maybe not in plan review."

"As long as you're happy there I see no reason to mess with it. Your brother has been telling me his rules for your conduct. Mostly they're pretty standard. Are there any that you resent?"

"Not anymore. I resented some of them five years ago, but my brother's guidance, and his willingness to use the strap on me, made me see the wisdom of his rules. God has blessed me with the guidance of his representative and I now accept my brother's rules without question or objection."

"What about your duty to marry and bear children?"

"The Church has never paired me with an acceptable man and I've not found one on my own."

"You've been neglecting Church social events. If I become your caretaker, attending those events will become a priority."

"This girl understands and will comply with that rule if you become this girl's caretaker."

"Actually, that's now one of my rules," said my brother. "The Church is hosting a dance next Friday at the grand ballroom and you will attend if I'm still your caretaker."

"This girl understands and will comply," I said. "I should return to the kitchen to continue preparing your dinner.

"Please do," my brother said.

I got up and went back to the kitchen and continued cooking the chili and making up three salads.

About a half hour later I served them dinner on the kitchen table and then took my plates and flatware and knelt on a pad by my brother's side and ate with my plates on a small low table as a sign of my submission to God and my appointed guardian. At one point we discussed the men I had dated and who might be a good match for me.

When I told my brother about the angry man in the parking lot, he said he'd already reviewed the video. I wasn't at fault, but he thought I could have driven more defensively and he told me to remind him to add two strokes with the tawse to my next spanking.

After we finished, I cleared the tables, put the leftover in the refrigerator, and loaded the dishwasher. The I went to my room to get the enema kit. My room has no door so I'm never tempted to put a barrier between myself and my brother. I normally sleep on a pad at the foot of my brother's bed, so the bed is little used. On the dresser lay the instruments of my correction: A tawse, a strap, a paddle, a riding crop, two canes of different weights, and a rubber dog whip that always leaves welts. There were also a set of leather wrist and ankle bands for securing me in place as needed.

I took the enema kit and a large butt plug went to the bathroom. A single quart would do for tonight and I gave myself that and then sat on the toilet until I was done letting it out. I carefully lubed my asshole and the plug and inserted it in up my rear. I went back to my room and put on my wrist and arm bands so I could be easily restrained if Mister Littleton wanted me to be. I also clipped a leash to my collar.

It was time for evening prayer, so I knelt in my room facing east, looked straight at the camera on that wall and prayed to the one true and all-powerful God, perfect in his wisdom and infinite in his mercy.

"Dear God, I thank you for this day and the goodness you have shown me. I thank you for your divine guidance thru the person of my brother, who you have made strong and wise. Give me the strength to truly submit to him as I submit to you, and if I am to have a new caretaker, make him strong and wise and kind and unflinching in his duty to guild me and correct me, amen."

My phone beeped indicating that my prayer had been logged by The Church.

I joined Sam and Mister Littleton in the living room where I knelt near my brother's feet and we watched the news on the big screen terminal. Things were going well in The Kingdom of God's Grace, though there are always heretics stirring up trouble and committing acts of violence. Some of their women had recently rebelled against their assigned caretakers and had to be enslaved in order to be properly guided and protected. This is hard but is the path they've chosen. If they will not submit voluntarily to God's plan, still they must submit for the good of their soul. Some of their men had social credit scores so low they were being subject to involuntary conversion so they too could be assigned caretakers.

Afterward, we watched an old TV show from before God's law had made the country a safe and orderly place, a time when there was enough crime that they could build a TV show around solving crimes. The constant surveillance and tracking and the social hygiene provided by The Church has made crime almost unthinkable. I could walk down a dark alley at midnight and only fear the strapping my brother would give me for my foolishness when he found out, and he would find out. As my caretaker, he could follow my movements and stream video of my current or past location anytime he wanted. A lie, even a lie of omission, would be one more sin that needed correction so I would have needed tell him as soon as I got home if he was awake or sent him a written confession if he was sleeping and accept the punishment I would have earned.

There can be no barriers between a woman and her caretaker. She is his to guild, protect and correct. One reason my brother keeps me naked when we're alone and forbids me from closing the bathroom door is to enforce the understanding that I am open to him and can have no secrets from him.

Mister Littleton stood and, taking hold of my right hand, helped me up. Once I was standing, he took hold of my leash and, stopping at the bathroom to grab the lube and some nitrile gloves, led me into the guest bedroom and closed the door. He carefully examined me.

"When was the last time you were punished?" he asked.

"One of my friends brought some booze to a lady's lunch and I had a couple of shots. Consumption of alcohol or recreational drugs is against my brother's rules, so I confessed when I got home. He had me fetch the tawse and beg him for 25 strokes, which he provided. If it had been smuggled in to a Church event, he would have upgraded that to a couple of hours hooded and bound followed by a caning because of the social credit hit we would have both taken."

"He's done that before?"

"Oh yes, three years ago a girl I was with got into fight with me at a Church social. No blows, but we both got dinged on social credit, as did our caretakers. Sam hooded and bound me and let me contemplate my disrespect of The Church for about three hours before administering the cane. He also made me volunteer for roadside trash cleanup to help repair our social credit."

"Show me how you fetch the tawse."

I opened the door, went to my room and placed the tawse in my mouth. I then walked to the guest bedroom, entered and dropped to my hands and knees, bringing the tawse to Mister Littleton. He took and from me, closed the bedroom door, and placed the tawse on the dresser. I knelt and waited his pleasure.

"Describe your last spanking in more detail."

"After I confessed to him, he ordered me to fetch the tawse and beg him, really beg him, for 25 strokes. When I brought him the tawse, he lectured me on how disappointed he was in my failure to follow the simplest of rules and said he wondered if I was worth the bother. I truly did have to beg him for the twenty-five strokes, pleading with him to please spank the bad out of me so I would be a good girl. He put me over his knee and started spanking with irregular timing, once stopping for a much as half a minute. That paused ended with me begging him to please spank me again. I was in tears from the eighth stroke and was sobbing mess by the time he was done. Afterward, he held me and stroked me until I stopped sobbing, all the while telling me I was worth it and I was a good girl and was forgiven. Oh, and the next morning at breakfast, he waited until I got dressed and was about to leave for work before he made me lift my skirt so he could inspect the damage."

"What about your panties?"

"I wasn't wearing any that morning. Sam only lets me to wear them when I'm near my period."

He undressed and had me stand and started kissing and caressing me, moving his way down, kissing my breasts and nipples, my belly and eventually my vulva. He then had me kneel and go on my belly, kissing and licking his feet. He had me work slowly upward kissing and licking his legs until I reached his cock, which I also kissed and licked and started to suck. He stopped me and had me get on my knees and elbows, he put on the nitrile gloves, got the lube and removed my butt plug. He lubed me carefully with two fingers, then removed his gloves, lubed his cock and started to slowly penetrate me. Once he was in to the hilt started to move in and out. He was rather bigger than my brother but I was well used to anal and I was really enjoying it. In a few minutes he came. He had me lay down and laid down next to me kissing and fondled me and using a vibrator to bring me to climax. He then put me to my knees and had me suck his cock. He grabbed my hair and, controlling me, moved my head in and out, eventually getting the caress of the back of my throat. When he came, I swallowed and thanked him for the gift of his seed.

He told me I was to sleep at the foot of his bed tonight, so I used the bathroom and gathered some blankets and a pillow. There was already a pad at the foot of the bed so I only had to arranged my blankets and pillow before I and lay down and tried to sleep. If my caretaker were replaced, I knew I would likely be told to move in with my new caretaker, though that didn't have to happen. He could very well keep tabs on my electorally and by having me visit him daily, but it's traditional to live with your caretaker and is thought to be a better experience.

I woke in the morning and went to my room for morning prayer. I knelt facing the camera on the east wall and prayed. "Dearest God, thank you for my life and all the good things in it. Thank you for your forgiveness and guidance thru the person of my caretaker. Make me smart and obedient to his wisdom, and protect him from harm as he protects me from harm, amen."

My phone beeped as The Church registered my morning prayer. I got up, removed my wrist and ankle bands and started breakfast.

Mister Littleton seemed satisfied with me and said he would be pleased to be my caretaker and I should prepare to move to his house. It wouldn't have to be all at once but a fair amount of packed clothing, hygiene items, the enema kit, my instruments of correction, and other various small items should go the first day if approval was given. He sent me an email with his rules, which were not all that different from Sam's. Interestingly, he had apparently added Sam's rule about not wearing panties unless I'm near my period as it seemed to have been cut and pasted from Sam's rules and was added at the end.

Since it was Saturday, we didn't have to rush and when Mister Littleton left, my brother told me he wanted to have me one last time. He gave me a two-quart enema and, after I expelled it, lubed my ass thoroughly and took me roughly. He pounded my ass, pulling my hair and telling me what a dirty girl I was. After he came, he lay down and had me suck his dick, slowly, lingering, and swallowing carefully when he was done. I had not climaxed but he permitted me to use the vibrator while he watched.

It would be Monday or Tuesday at the earliest before a change of caretaker could be approved, so it needn't be the last time my brother had me. Heck, Mister Littleton could have Sam as a guest and lend me to him if he wanted, as he could lend me to any guest, but the end of his regular use of me was in sight. I would miss his attentions as he had been my teacher, but Mister Littleton seemed the superior lover.