The Kingdom of God's Grace Ch. 02

Story Info
The price of heresy. Deirdra's faith is challenged.
1.6k words
4.37
3.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kingdom of God's Grace

Chapter 2 - Heretics

By LoyalHound

All characters are fictitious and are adults.

I toyed with my caretaker's tags on the titanium collar locked on my neck as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. My new caretaker, Mister Littleton, had taken a greater interest in my clothing and presentation than my brother had. I now wore no skirt or dress longer than mid-thigh and my cleavage, small as it is, is always clearly revealed. I was not, however, the most scantily clad woman at work; that would be the heretic slave girl, Maria.

Maria was one of those heretics that had revolted against her caretaker and had been reduce to slavery as a result. She was kept slave naked and wore, not a lose fitting metal collar like free women, but a close-fitting leather shock collar that not just her owner but her supervisor at work could use to control her. She also wore silicon wrist and ankle bands with rings attached so she could be easily restrained. Normally, a two-foot chain is attached to her ankle bands and another two-foot chair is attached to her wrist bands so she must move carefully and is constantly reminded of her reduced condition.

She was also subject to the sexual use of her owner and, unlike free women, not just in her mouth and her rear. She is going to provide children for The Church soon enough. Until then, she was working for DNR as a secretary.

I left the bathroom and returned to my cubical. It was time for my midday prayer. I knelt, facing the camera on the east wall of the cube and prayed to the one true God, all powerful and all knowing.

"Dearest God, this girl prays her conduct is pleasing to you and hopes for your guidance and correction thru the person of her caretaker to ensure that her conduct is pleasing. I thank you for all that you have provided, and for the strictness and resolve of my caretaker, Mister Littleton, amen."

My phone indicated that The Church had registered my prayer. Maria observed me with disgust.

"Go ahead," I said, "you may speak. Go ahead and say what you think."

"Have you adequately degraded yourself for the false God of your sadistic church?" she asked.

"I do not find it degrading. I am grateful for the guidance of my God and my caretaker. I want my conduct to be pleasing so I don't end up like you. I have a caretaker; you have a master. There is a great difference between the two."

"Does not your caretaker use you as he pleases, excepting only vaginal sex? Does he not take you up the ass whenever he likes? Does he not beat you when you are displeasing?"

"My caretaker provides for my sexual needs and I am pleased to provide for his needs. When he corrects me, it's because I've earned it, probably by violating one of his written rules. My caretaker provides for my needs, including my need for guidance and correction, and I am grateful to him."

"You, on the other hand," I continued "have proved you require stricter, more immediate discipline, which is why you wear the shock collar and why, not just your master, but your supervision can use it on you. Had you behaved properly, you would not now be naked and enslaved. You have proved that your judgement cannot be trusted and you must be controlled utterly if you are to stand a chance to see the face of God."

"Your false God does not exist and I would not worship him if he did," she said. "Since I will not be meeting him, I do not need to be controlled. I need to be free to conduct my life as I see fit!"

She started to cry. I stood and hugged her and kissed her forehead. "This is the path you have chosen," I said. "You will be controlled that you may eventually come to God. I will pray for you." I held her until she stopped crying.

Maria was not the only heretic at DNR. There were several other girls who had been smart enough to accept the will of their caretakers. They would not pray to the one true God but they were not punished for that, other than a ding on their social credit, as long as they didn't cause problems. As long as they obeyed their caretakers, it was possible they would eventually come to God. As long as they obeyed their caretakers, they remained free.

Then there was Jenifer. She was no longer a heretic but had paid a high price for opposing the one true God. She had been involuntarily converted when the man she had once been allowed his social credit score to crater and then vandalized a church. He, now she, had been subject to hormone treatments and surgery. Among other things, she had been subject to a series of treatments that reduced her upper body strength and musculature to a level typical of women. She had had laser treatments to destroy her beard and body hair. She had grown breasts and wore garments that revealed her cleavage.

She had been subject to intense training and treatment to break her of masculine habits and behaviors and condition her mind for her new role. Her caretaker punishes her for any unfeminine behavior and she passes easily. She could not, of course, bear children, but in all other ways she lives the life of a woman under the guidance of her caretaker, adding value to her community.

The heretics have been unusually active of late. Loud, disruptive protests blocking roads, attempts to disable cameras and evade monitoring, even rumors of an attempt to place a bomb in the Charity, Franklin cathedral. The vast majority of these protesters were men, of course, as the women are guided by their caretakers to protect their social credit scores and standing in the community. It's the kind of thing that can get a girl a taste of the cane at the very least.

The constant rumors of impending violence from the heretics have a kind of insubstantial quality about them and the details are always contradictory. It's as though we need them to be violent in order to suppress them, rather than setting an example with our lives and showing them the truth of God's infinite love and forgiveness.

It's hard to love them when they're making such a nuisance of themselves. I do make the attempt, however, as no living person can be totally lost to God. They are our neighbors and part of our community. They may yet find their way to the truth.

Many of the heretics claimed that those protests were not led by heretics, but by provocateurs. They were dinged on social credit for casting doubt on the integrity and good intentions of The Church and the government but I was starting to wonder if they were not right. I shared that thought with no one, of course, but how does one organize mass mischief when there are video cameras everywhere? How come the leaders were not already under arrest?

God in heaven, protect me from these sinful thoughts. Make me strong in my faith and guide me carefully, thru the person of my caretaker, to avoid siding with evil.

That evening when I got home, I did not strip after entering the house. While the no clothing when we're here alone rule is fairly standard, Mister Littleton though it unnecessary. He did, however, enforce the no closing the bathroom door and the put no barrier between us rules.

In truth, my clothing was no barrier to him. It would be the work of a few seconds to bare my breasts and lift my skirt to real my belly and backside. Sometimes we did it exactly like that, if I had cleaned myself out earlier in the day. The necessity to lube my rear passage did slow things down but we could be fucking like hamsters in a matter of seconds. He normally took his time with me, however. He was a good lover, most of the time.

Today I felt the desire to give Mister Littleton a blowjob. He was normally fairly rough when he used my mouth, controlling me with my hair and shoving his cock down my throat, but I found I enjoyed it that way. He often restrained my hands behind my back before taking my mouth.

I started dinner and Mister Littleton got home a little later. I went to the living room and knelt before him with my knees spread, then put my head to the floor and kissed his shoes.

I slide up against him and unzipped his pants. He helped fish out his penis and I began to kiss and lick it, slowly taking it in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and started pump in and out of my mouth and down my throat. When he came, I swallowed and thanked him for the gift of his seed. I was feeling better about my previous sinful thoughts.

After dinner and evening prayers, we were watching the news when the bulletin came in. The cathedral in Charity, Franklin had been deliberately set afire by heretics.

"How convenient," I thought "just when things were calming down, they now have a reason to really crack down on the heretics." That's when I knew how deeply in sin I had fallen. That's when I knew what a bad girl I really was and that there was no way to spank the bad out of me. I was damned. I was going straight to hell and there was nothing I could do to change that. I didn't believe the heretics had set the fire. I knew it had been set by the government and The Church.