The Kingdom of Magic Theme Park Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom unknowingly teases me with daughter in the theme park.
982 words
4.17
14.4k
24
1

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the storm, the Kingdom of Magic theme park hadn't reopened to the public, but I'd been commissioned to take some press photos and videos for the reopening. I wasn't a big fan of Theme Park even if iconic; however, it was free and paid for work, and there would be only a few select guests, minimal staff, and limited cast members at the park.

Kat, whom I had dated, had told me Abi her eighteen-year-old daughter would love to go, as busty Kat had not being able to afford to take her on a once in a lifetime vacation. With two free guest tickets (including travel), it seemed like the nice thing to do as my niece was on holiday in France.

Kat had dyed raven hair, striking green eyes, a great shape, she liked the sun-bed so the Florida sun would suit her. Abi was the mirror image of her mother only more petite, slimmer, smaller tits but just as extremely pretty, even if a little spoilt, and at eighteen - childish for her age. I'd not seen her much as she went to her nans on weekends, so Kat and I would usually end up in her house for a fuck-fest.

The flight was smooth but storm had done plenty of damage across the state, conveniently my firm put me up in the theme parks signature hotel. Kat and Abi were in Kingdom of Magic mode - their hair in pigtails so the plastic ears would sit nicely. Both had been spotted by the organisers and were asked to dress up and take part in photo shoot.

"I can't wait to go on the rides and get a picture with the characters." beamed Abi.

"Will we get to see Lobby the Lion and gang? And Myth, Jess, Areola, Griz?" Kat asked me, she seemed more excited than Abi.

"Are some of those the unicorn, bear and mermaid? I'm not great with all these, they add a new one with each film." I said.

"Don't be so grumpy," huffed Kat, folding her arms and pushing up her cleavage.

"Because it's not open properly, they probably won't all be here. Hopefully, you'll see your favorite," I said with a smile.

The hotel room was spacious. Abi lay on the single bed shorts and Rolling Stones T-shirt watching a Kingdom film on her iPad with headphones in. I could see the shape of her mound.

Both still in our tracksuits from the flight, Kat and I relaxed spooned on the double bed. Kat facing her daughter. Horny Kat rubbed her ass against my cock and my tracksuit lazily bulged. She put her arm behind her, suck her hands in my pants and discreetly tried to wanked me off.

It felt weird with Abi in the room, her daughter, but I couldn't stop thinking about her glowing eighteen attributes. She was probably still a virgin. I was finding it hard getting turned on with only the back of Kat's head and Lycra ass to look at. However, I looked over her shoulder and watched Abi's face light up as focused on her iPad. Her glowing smile, hot lips, pert nipples hard with the air-con aroused my cock. She was so cute, and flexing painted toe nails and her hands gripped hard on the iPad, her presence helped me get harder.

Kat got Abi's attention with her other hand and she took off her headphones.

"Put your gold princess dress on Ab, we'll have to go soon. Can't wait to see you in as a princess, it's a shame I couldn't afford to bring you here when you were younger."

"Okay mom. I can't wait to see you in your blue dress." she said, giving me a wink as I caught her eye.

Her mother pulled off my dripping cock as I watched Abi get off the bed furthest side from us and took off her t-shirt revealing her black sports bra. She pulled down her little shorts and stood in unmatched red sports knickers, camel toe easy to see. I couldn't help raise my head sneaking a better look as her mom used my pre-cum to increase her rhythm.

As Abi discreetly changed her panties and bent down to pick up the gold princess dress, her clean pink with white laced edge knickers rode up her ass, only covered one cheek, revealing her smooth shaped ass. As she pulled up the dress, I gave out suppressed grunt, and unloaded a sticky mess in Kat's hand and my pants.

Kat got off the bed and zipped up the back of Abi's gold dress and put her dark hair in some type of bun in the back, with a yellow ribbon. As lay there hiding my damp patch, I was sure Kat would have got my jizz in her daughter's hair, or on her dress as she'd made no effort to clean it up.

Later, in the bathroom I sniffed Abi's stained red knickers, I felt wrong but I still used them to wank, shooting another load on top of eighteen-year-old's teenage minge stains. I had a cold shower, but couldn't stop thinking about Abi and about cumming on her underwear as put on shorts and a shirt.

Kat asked me to help her with her black neck choker and blue dress that showed off her bust. Kat looked so good with a blonde wig and was so pleased to be dressing up as a princess in the park as it wasn't usually permitted for guests to dress up as characters. Or 'cast members' as Kingdom referred to them. With Abi in the bathroom, Kat French kissed me hard, while holding my crotch. "Thank you," she said.

I felt a little guilty thinking about Abi, after Kat gave me such a nice wank, but all I could think about was fucking Abi in the bathroom.