The Kingdom of Magic Theme Park Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom asks me to look after her daughter in the theme park.
1.2k words
4.11
9.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took photos and video around the park of the characters in their costumes the other princesses in their 20s who I found out were not employed by the park but from an agency. It made sense why Kat was allowed to dress up. The princesses were stunning and I knew I'd be wanking over some of the photos. They all had a teenage version of their characters who arrived in a bus and the princesses had pictures with their younger (at least eighteen year old counterparts). Apparently the younger girls were from youth theatre and acting groups across the state.

Kat still in her dress didn't fancy going on any rides, but asked if I'd take Abi on a few.

I hoped sometime on my own would give me a chance to cool down and get all this sexy princess stuff out of my head, but now I had to chaperone a tasty, charming but childish teen whose next big birthday would be 20.

We went on a standard carousel I lifted Abi by the slim waist of her gold and yellow princess dress onto the ride. After that I got her, cotton candy, a turkey leg and sweet. We strolled down a tunnel to another ride, thankfully there weren't going to be any queues at all for us. Surprisingly, she held my hand tightly, "My father never held my hand," she explained unexpectedly.

It was quite dark considering it was a children's water-ride. I helped her in the rides vehicle as her big dress got ing the way, and we began to sail through different areas to a catchy tune. Abi did get a bit frightened when all the lights went got very dark and asked me to hold her sweets incase they were lost in the dimness.
She adored the ride Iike a big kid-- laughing and cheering at all the right times. She asked to do it again more comfortable knowing there were no big drops. She hooked her arm through mine and rested her head on my shoulder.

As we went around she kept reaching in the sweet packet on my lap. I'd moved it a few times, but she kept returning pack to the area on top of my cock, repeatedly reaching deeper for them. I wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose. On another ride the seat and her got wet and sat on my lap all the way around. I tried to think there was nothing sexual in it as she sat on me for a good five to ten minutes. The teen said nothing but moved gently, it felt like she was doing it on purpose. On another ride she sat on me again, scared this time. I was holding her close and my hand was on her ribs, I could feel knickers and her bum cheeks on my lap. Her dress was across the two seats either side. The motion of the ride caused her to push and rub against me and I tried my hardest to suppress all urges.

"Wanna see my knickers?" she blurted out.

I nearly choked on a sweet, and pretending I didn't hear her over the ride sound effects and music said nothing but looked over her shoulder at her legs and pretty knee high socks.
"I've been doing a biology paper on female anatomy." She laughed, "do you know much about that?" She laughed.

"I know you cum in my knickers you fucking pevry pedo!" She husked, opening her legs wider, stretching out her cameltoe. Her dress spread beneath her and on either side of the empty seats. "I've got a mysterious and magical place -- as magic as this place." she grinned, then she spread wider and moved her pink with white laced edge knickers showing me her pubes and mound.

"You can come there if you like, it's the where all your dreams will come true." She began stroking the outer lips playing with her pink folds.

She looked down between her legs and put my hand on her leg, watching my hand she giggled and bit her lip, as the ride became more adventurous.

She was surprisingly hot and I could see she was slippery --possibly sweat or pee. She pushed a fingertip inside herself, I could see it was tight, I couldn't believe what I Abi was doing!

"Wanna touch it? Taste it. I've seen you looking at me you pedo. Or would you prefer for me to call you daddy?"

With that thankfully, the ride finished. And I got out relieved, confused and the front of my shorts wet, luckily I could blame the patch on the ride, not because of the seductive teen.

We went back to the hotel to meet her mom and found Kat drinking with a group of princess MILFs, still in costume. One looked like a mirror image of Kat--same blue dress and blonde wig, making them look like twins. Another, a black woman with dark olive skin, wore a white dress and a blonde pixie cut, portraying a fairy in a green outfit. There was also a taller, bustier version of Abi, dressed in yellow and gold.

I reluctantly held onto Abi's hand. "He's like a dad to me." She said.

"Glad you're getting along." smile Kat.

"I could do with a stepfather," suggested Abi laughing, as the other princesses smiled amused.

Back in the hotel room Abi ran a bath, put on music and locked the door, while I waited for Kat. I imagined the water around her buoyant tits and wet pubes.

Kat walked in a little tipsy, in her over the knee white socks she took off her knickers, and bent over the bed flashing her peachy minge and arse, but all I could think about was her daughter's hairy wet pussy. I wasn't sure what was turning me on most, the unseen naked virgin in the bath with her firm shaped tits; or the blonde wigged cunt in front of me who'd pushed out of her hole.

Hearing Abi singing a Kingdom theme in the bath my cock sprang to life, and I unzipped my shorts and began to fuck Kat's already wet pussy as she giggled and sung along with her daughter-- until I jammed my cock in her the ring of her worn ass! It wasn't long before I unloaded my sticky cum in the young mum's arse, spent, I pulled it out of her twitching arse, ass her hole pushed out my cum. Kat turned around and knelt on a towel. As I took off her wig off the dirty bitch sucked her ass juice from my cock and licked the my spunk from my balls

"Are you okay?" Kat asked.

I nodded.

"It's Abi isn't. The fact I have a daughter?"

I shook my head, as she looked up at me on her knees.

"We can get this dress cleaned free here." She grinned.

That instantly gave me a lazy lob-on and I slapped the blonde wig awkwardly back on her head and pissed in her face; all over her, soaking her dress. Wide mouthed the sick slut-mom gargled; and spat out my urine as I completely drenched her.