All Comments on 'The Kingdom Pt. 01'

by SebastianJoe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Teacher44Teacher4410 months ago

Fantastic. Looking forward to the next installment. Perhaps breaking it into smaller pieces would be of benefit.

SharranSharran10 months ago

Hi just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the story, it was well written. The sex, violence, as well as, the background info was well balanced. None of them dominated the other but rather complimented and enhanced each other. There has been a dirth of such stories lately and I'm glad to see one. Looking forward to next part.

Again well done!

DommeCatDommeCat10 months ago

This is an incredible first chapter of a hopefully thrilling story. I await your next installment with great enthusiasm.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My 2 cents

A very good start. You kept my interest throughout this installment. I like the story line and pace. The characters are well developed. I kept guessing who would end up with who. I hope this is not a one and done. Please continue and thanks for your time and imagination.

Misspelled1aginMisspelled1agin10 months ago

Well done 👍! Keep it coming, this is Literotica after all......

202GE202GE9 months ago

Overall the writing is good but the story appears to be meandering. Thanks for sharing this story.

clearlyenigmaticclearlyenigmatic9 months ago

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

frog55frog556 months ago

I really enjoyed the story, can’t wait for the next part.

geek_writergeek_writer4 months ago

This needs more chapters pleeeeeeeeze

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog12 days ago

A very fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSebastianJoe@SebastianJoe
Love is all that matters. Everything else is merely distraction. This is what drives me. Unfortunately, I sometimes lose my way. Update 4/28/24: The Kingdom Part 2 is finished and has been published. Thanks for your patience and thanks for reading! Got a few other stories i...

SIMILAR Stories