All Comments on 'The King's Harem'

by JeouxCheval

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
scifi?

not . just for miss branding,3 stars, plus this is just plain ego trip. where is the conflict, love, lies?

JeouxChevalJeouxChevalalmost 4 years agoAuthor
re: scifi?

Hello Anonymous Literotica User! The category is Sci-Fi & Fantasy, not just Sci-Fi. So this is the fantasy half. But I feel like I could work in some time-traveling aliens to punch this thing all the way up to four stars.

I get what you're saying on the ego trip, I think most people read these to indulge in a particular fantasy or kink. I'm actually working on several more parts of this to turn it into a series and will explore several different relationships and plot while keeping each chapter pretty juiced to the gills with sex whenever possible.

I wrote a little alternative ending for you though:

"Raquel turned and left the hall, eager to ensure her King and his advisors were satisfied by nightfall. As she left, a time-traveling alien peaked out from behind the third door in the reception room and quietly finished jerking off as the eunuchs cleaned up after their King. The time-traveling alien, whose name was Pete, had no use for the heterosexual maledom he had just witnessed; instead Pete, enjoyed watching underpaid manservants scrubbing human sex fluids off of velvet. As he finished into the keyhole of the door, he knew this was the best planet in the galaxy."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

I hope you continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Im waiting for the next chapter. the "ego-trip" is fine with me but I would like to see interesting development from the King and his dynamic with his harem (and potential lover/s..?)

sound0sound0over 2 years ago

Damn hope you continue this. I really enjoy it.

RichardClearRichardClearover 2 years ago

Loved it. Would love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad start.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous