The King's Harem Pt. 07

Story Info
The King begins breeding the court.
3.1k words
4.53
33.9k
31

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
391 Followers

Ayla stood in her chamber in the Auxiliary Hall of the palace grounds. Although not connected to the main palace, it was a hall still inside the palace walls where apartments and rooms were kept for courtiers and servants. Ayla had been granted rooms in the hall upon obtaining her freedom after giving birth to the King's daughter.

Her girl, Clara, now almost six, looked like him in many ways and enjoyed the title "Lady Clara" at court. She was tutored among the other children at court, though of course she would experience a mixed treatment given she was at once the daughter of the King and a freed slave. A union to which Ayla could not consent, even if she yearned for the royal cock by the time he finally made her with child. Still their daughter wanted for nothing and even though the King was unlikely to live to see her married off, she would eventually contract a suitable marriage with a master tradesman, knight, or other courtier. It was as good a life for her child as Ayla could have imagined.

Ayla had been granted a four room apartment and was tidying it while Clara was playing in the palace gardens when she heard a knock at her door. Ayla, a 5'7" souther beauty with the tanned skin you would expect of a people living close to the warm sea, sauntered over in her day dress, a simple light green gown to the floor with a high slit up her thigh. Her long auburn hair fell almost to her knees and she retained the lean figure of a former harem girl even after bearing a child.

She opened the door and to her surprise the King stood before her.

"Your Grace!" Ayla said as the King stepped in, she immediately dropped to one, and then both, knees and bowed her head. "Your Grace I..."

"Shhh," the King said, closing the door behind him, "I did not know I was coming either." The King, a man still well over twice her age, stood before her and let a hand drop down to rub her left cheek. He tilted her head up to meet her green eyes.

"Where is our daughter?" the King asked.

"Playing, my lord," Ayla said kneeling, "Shall I go get-"

"No no," the King said, "That won't be necessary." The King unfastened his trousers and pulled his already hard cock out and began stroking it.

"My dear," the King said, "I trust you will remember how to-"

But before he could finish, Ayla enthusiastically leaned forward, circled her tongue around the tip of the royal member twice, and then sank her mouth down on his shaft. Just as she used to do. The King wrapped both of his hands through her long hair and began firmly encouraging her to take more of his length down her throat.

The King groaned as he felt the mouth he had not had in years.

"Lovely," the King said, "I don't know if you have heard but I have decided to breed more while I am still able. The thoughts of doing so had reminded me of our times together and how happy I was to make you with child."

Ayla did not stop sucking the King's member. Although she was no longer a slave she was both happy to service him and, as he could have any subject he wanted anyway, there was no obstacle if he wished to use her.

"That is why I have decided to breed you again too, Ayla," the King said. Ayla felt her pussy shiver and the long unused folds inside her begin to soak. "Abrielle will perhaps not be pleased as I told her I would only recognize her child and not those of the other slaves, but I reckoned that you were already eligible for another royal bastard."

The King let go of her hair and pulled her up to her feet. He ran his hands over her back and still very tight ass as he kissed her lips ravenously. The King moved down to kiss her neck as he pushed her back toward her own dining table in the main room of the apartment he had granted her. Ayla's breath became rapid as she realized the King was about to take her with the intention of impregnating her, without warning... or even asking her.

The King pulled her up by her ass and set her down on the table, then pulled her dress up until the slit that had exposed her thigh was instead revealing her eager, bald pussy.

"You still remain shorn?" the King asked as he positioned himself at her entrance.

"Yes, your Grace," Ayla said, "In case you ever wished to have me again."

"Good girl," the King said as he buried half of himself into Ayla's wet hole. Ayla moaned in ecstasy and wrapped her legs around her King, pulling him in. She ran her hands over his broad shoulders and buried her mouth in his neck as he pumped her for all she was worth on the table.

In that position the King's shaft rubbed her clit with each stroke and she could feel an orgasm building inside her warm depths. The King kept one hand on her neck and the other at the small of her back, holding her in place as he railed her.

After several minutes Ayla had almost reached the point of no return.

"Your - Grace," she said between thrusts, "may - I - cum - sir?"

"Yes, dear," the King said. Ayla held onto him tighter and rotated her hips to maximize the pressure on her erogenous zones. After only a few seconds she exploded, soaking the King's member in her juices. He relished the feeling of her inner walls contracting on him and when she had come down from her high he pressed her back onto the table to lay flat and pulled her legs across his chest until her ankles rested on his shoulders.

The King held both of her hips and began pummeling her cervix with the tip of his royal cock. Ayla's hands held onto his hands as he fucked his former slave. His continued assault after her climax overpowered her senses and she could barely register all the pleasure and pain. The heat of the situation overcame her and she could feel yet another orgasm building.

"I have missed you my dear," the King said as he gripped tighter on her hips and sent a dozen pulverizing thrusts into her submissive, smooth cunt. He let out a conquering roar as he flooded Ayla's womb with his seed; she responded in kind with climaxing on the spot for her King.

The King leaned up on his toes to press his cock farther into her and Ayla could feel the intense pressure against her cervix, which was coated in the royal semen. He leaned down to kiss her chest and then removed himself from her loins to refasten his trousers.

"Thank you, Ayla," the King said, "I shall come visit our daughter soon." The King said no other words and exited, with Ayla still catching her breath on the table as she let his cum seep into her womb.

* * *

That afternoon the King entered his war council chamber with all of his ministers, any generals within a three day's journey, and his other advisors and officers - including Prince Roland. He took his seat at the head of the table and without any pomp or ceremony launched into his speech.

"My Lords," the King said, "The Empire on the east of our kingdom has repeatedly threatened our crown. The emperor has sent his heir to Summitlan to form an alliance against us. And has even sent an assassin... who as we speak is now going through training as a harem slave..."

The room groaned and laughed at the King's insinuation.

"...for which we may eventually send a thank you for replenishing my stables," the King joked, "Nevertheless! We will not allow these provocations to go unanswered. Our forces have captured the Crown Prince of that empire and he will soon arrive at court. I have sent terms to the Emperor to withdraw his forces off our borders. If he does not, his son will be executed here and we will invade his dominions to ensure our security. If he does withdraw his forces, we must still press forward to secure the territory he cedes."

"We must dispatch another ambassador to Summitlan to ensure their continued friendship. And I must go east to lead our forces against the Emperor."

The room grumbled. Sir Wellesley, a distant cousin, spoke up first. "My King, you cannot take the field... you... must remain here to govern the Kingdom."

"We appreciate your concerns," the King said, "Yes I am growing in years and am not quite as useful in the field as I once was. But allow me to make a few further announcements." The King opened a piece of parchment from inside his robes and began reading.

"We have felt our years upon us," the King said, "And I have decided to take several steps both for myself and the governance of our realm. Firstly, I must disclose that I have decided to breed several of my slaves. Which ones and why will be my business and I intend to make those decisions in short order. The rest may be granted as gifts among the Court. However some will remain for continuity, tradition, and for other purposes which I will get to in a moment."

"Although I will proceed with impregnating many of the harem. The slave known as Abrielle will be the last to enjoy the benefit of a recognized child of my blood from one of the harem. The rest will be afforded the status of unrecognized bastards, and though I will set aside a stipend for them they will not enjoy the status of other recognized of my illegitimate children."

"With one exception! The free woman Ayla, once of the harem, will also have a recognized child of the royal blood... as she already has done."

The King paused a moment for everyone to soak in the information.

"Next, our son and heir is currently our Ambassador to the Maritime Republic. I have sent him a letter commissioning him to remain there and ensure they do not enter a conflict between us and the East. With my other sons engaged among our armies, I will appoint The Prince Roland to rule as regent while I am on campaign."

For a moment the room fell silent, then supportive and congratulatory applause broke out. Roland himself looked aghast and the King knew Roland would eventually express concerns about his abilities to rule.

"Those slaves who are not discharged from the Harem will remain to serve at the Prince Regent's pleasure and to begin building the new crop of harem slaves for... the succession. Are there any questions?"

His chancellor, a scrupulous old man, stood and turned to the King. "When do you go to war?"

"Just as soon as I have selected the harem girls to take with me! Then it's off to destroy the emperor at last," the King said as he stood. The room burst into roars of approval and he exited, heading to the Harem to begin his plans.

* * *

54 stood in a thin white, silk gown in the receiving parlor of the harem halls. The Lady Raquel and Ayla stood on the opposite wall with one of the eunuchs. Her short red pixie-cut hair had been brushed back thoroughly and a hint of eye makeup was applied to bring out her blue eyes and the freckles on her cheeks. She did her best to hide that her heart was pounding.

She had been sold by her stepfather to agents of the crown two months prior and, not knowing what her fate would be, ended up at the palace being trained to pleasure the King. Her mistresses had informed her today would decide if she became a member of the King's harem or met the fate of a common brothel whore.

At 5'4" and weighing only ninety pounds, she was most nervous about the King's size. She had heard from the others he was well-endowed and took his slaves with a dominance and vigor that she would not soon forget and could not possibly yet imagine. Many of the girls, and her mistresses, had told her she would likely be selected though. She was eighteen, a virgin, slim and cute, and had an ample chest for her petite frame. Indeed her tits were barely contained in the tiny dress they had issued her.

The King entered from a side door in the chamber and briefly greeted Lady Raquel and Ayla.

"Good evening," the King said, "I understand there is a new slave to review?"

"Yes, your Grace," Lady Raquel said as he greeted her. To 54's surprise he kissed Ayla's cheek and briefly embraced her upon entering.

"On such a day as this!" the King said, "If you had not heard... I already had Ayla this morning." Ayla blushed as the King ran a thumb over her cheek and then turned to face his new prospective slave girl.

"So... tell me about this one," the King said.

"Your Grace this is 54," the Lady Raquel began, "Originally from the Auroran Clans in the north, she was sold to the Royal Chancellery in Atlan. Eighteen. Five foot and four inches, six and a half stone. And a virgin, your Grace."

The King took a few steps toward 54 then began circling her petite frame. "And breasts the size of a honeydew melon!" The King stepped in front of 54 and ran his hands over her cheeks, neck, and upper chest before letting both of his palms rest on her ample bosom, with his thumbs playing with her nipples beneath the silk fabric.

"Extraordinary," the King said. He circled around to stand behind 54 and ran a finger down her back before letting both of his hands roam over her front, from her breasts down her taut stomach and slender hips. The King released the straps holding her gown on her 18-year-old frame and let it fall to the floor, leaving her naked for his inspection. His hands trailed down to her sex and he rubbed her smooth lips and rapidly engorging, young clit.

54 took in a sharp breath, unable to conceal the overwhelming sensations building inside her. After a moment the King pressed himself along her back and she could feel the full girth of his engorged member. It was rooted in the middle of her back and she could feel the tip of the royal penis brush the middle of her tight ass.

"Mmmm," the King moaned as his fingers played with her virgin pussy. He eventually let go of her tiny twat and both hands held her hips while his thumbs rubbed her firm butt cheeks.

"Yes this will do," the King said. 54 sighed in relief knowing the King had accepted her as his newest mount. A trained, teenage slut for his use.

"54," the King said, "take your position on your hands and knees on the bench." The newly minted slave girl sauntered over to a plush velvet bench in the back of the room and climbed onto it in doggystyle, her eyes fixed at the velvet beneath her. She was told the King might use her in her first audience with him.

The King turned to address Lady Raquel and Ayla. "With breasts such as these she will make a fine cow!" The King walked over until his crotch was directly in front of 54's teenage face. He unfastened his trousers and pressed his royal cock forward to her lips. 54 opened her mouth and, moments later, had the King firmly pounding her tonsils while her lips and jaw struggled to accommodate her King's size.

For several minutes the King gagged her on his old cock until tears streamed down her face, not from sadness but from choking on his prick. The King admired her short pixie hair. He ran his left hand through it a moment and then pressed her head down to the base of his cock; he leaned forward so his right hand could trail down her back, pet her sweet little ass, and then begin fingering her virgin cunt.

The King was not surprised to find a substantial amount of dew had formed inside young 54's vaginal passage. He pulled his fingers back to smell her sweet essence and the stimulation drove him wild. The King immediately pulled out of 54's mouth and rounded on her until he was standing behind her while she knelt on the bench beneath him.

He ran the tip of his member over her ass crack, flirting with her virgin asshole, and then rubbed himself over her lips, savoring the sensation and what was to come. Ayla looked on as the man who had possibly fucked a baby into her that very morning, knelt to deflower a compliant slave girl.

The King pushed a mere inch into her obedient vagina and then grabbed her hips with both hands. With steady and relentless pressure, he slowly pushed his fat cock into 54's unimaginably tight pussy.

54 yelped as he hit her cervix and, regardless of her protest, kept pressing until another two inches of his dick found their way inside her. She could not help but clench her fingers, toes, and even her legs... all in an effort to take the King. She was a virgin no longer and the King began fucking his new toy as only a master could.

"I don't know if word has spread," the King said, "But I intend to impregnate my slaves moving forward."

54's short hair swayed as her head bobbed with each thrust the King gave her.

"Would you like that, girl?" the King said, "Do you want your master to fuck his bastard into you?"

The young slave bit her lip and nodded as best she could. The King grabbed her hips more tightly, pulling them slightly up for a better angle, and continued fucking his little pet.

As with Dawn a few days prior, he was overcome with the instinct to breed; to use the young woman he owned as nature had ordained. She was helpless. Nothing stood between his cum and her womb. The thought of having such power over her consumed him and he pulled her back on his shaft while he unloaded stream after stream of royal semen into her pliant slave body.

The King groaned as the euphoria of pounding 54's teen pussy flooded his brain. He caught his breath and slapped her teen ass before rounding on her again and pressing himself back into her mouth.

"Very good, my sweet," the King said, "Clean your master's cock well and we will fuck you again."

JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
391 Followers