All Comments on 'The Kinky Family Ch. 01'

by HardsevenTX

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
christi11christi11over 2 years ago

Nicely done, thanks for sharing. :)

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Ok

I wish he added his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Is this going to turn into a MM gay story with his dad?? 1*"

.

But turning into an FF story of Chanel with Jasmine would also be a 1, right?

.

Any other answer makes you a homophobic asshole.

redseethruredseethruover 2 years ago

Loved this

Looking forward to the next episode of their adventures

J1biboiJ1biboiover 2 years ago

I hope that this is a continuing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Any other answer makes you a homophobic asshole"

Ummm no the fuck it doesn't. Not everyone wants to read about guys fucking each other. Doesn't mean that they are "homophobic"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it thank you. Great story..

HardsevenTXHardsevenTXover 2 years agoAuthor

Thereโ€™s a reason I mentioned the family as being bisexual.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Mom was greedy.

She should have made his 22 year old Sister take his cherry.

Dropped to a 2 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Ummm no the fuck it doesn't. Not everyone wants to read about guys fucking each other. Doesn't mean that they are "homophobic""

.

If female/female doesn't bother you but male/male does, yeah, you're hypocritical and homophobic.

.

It doesn't have to turn you on, but if the mere presence in the story makes you go, "How dare you but that here" maybe you're not as straight as you think you are.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait to go read chapter 2!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

Ohhh Myyy....just one of the"types" of stories that makes My clittycock twitch in Christine's tight VS Thong....Mmmm!!! Thanks for sharing this thread.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

This aroused PantyBoi thinks your thread holds some great promise for further Naughty Family Fun. Bravo!!!

seeses3seeses3over 2 years ago

wait how old is the mom I didnโ€™t really understand that part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it, really turned me on

ghalbertmckghalbertmckover 2 years ago

but too short. I prefer 3+ pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky son to beable to fuck his bi mom

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just a 3 not much sex and too short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

1) What the hell is it with the HUGE tits??? There's not much that can be done with them.

2) Plastic {fake} tits feel like shit-- no where near as good as the real thing.

3) B {or smaller} cups are the perfect size-- great to fondle, and VERY sensitive.

I dated a beautiful Eurasian lady with not much more than nipples. She would cum continuously when I sucked and nibbled her tits-- something her husband never did.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mmm... A Mommy spoon feeding her Son dollops of gooey used sperm??? Yes please!! I think its so beautiful and natural when a loving mother teaches her son about human sexuality, nurturing him romantically. Mom can give him erotic instruction, accepting her son's lust back inside, and when Dad cums home, he'll edify his offspring in the ways of penis, fucking his face.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just an average story don't care foe his bisexual nature it not my bag gave it a 3 too short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardsevenTX@HardsevenTX
Married. Very, very bicurious. I enjoy wearing panties and fantasizing about being submissive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES