The Kinky Family Ch. 08

Story Info
When the girls are away, the boys will play... a LOT.
2.9k words
4.52
32.5k
38

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John rolled over in bed, feeling his cock straining against the material of the pale blue cotton panties he had slept in. It was a much harder case of morning wood than usual. He considered taking it out and making a quick mess in his bed, but opted to leave his penis inside of his underwear and see if anyone else was home.

With a sizable and obvious bulge in his panties, John made his way to the living room. He saw his father in a chair in just briefs and an open bath robe. Nothing odd about that. What was surprising was that Tommy was seated on the couch wearing only a white shirt. Tommy's 6.5" penis was fully erect.

"Morning!" Steve said to his son. "Your mom and sister went out for some girl time and shopping."

"Why is Tommy here?"

"He called while you were asleep and was mentioning how horny he was." Steve replied. "So knowing your mom and sister were heading out, I invited him over here. Figured the three of us could have some fun together."

"Oh, cool." John said. "What's up, man?"

"Clearly my cock." Tommy answered with a chuckle, holding and waving his boner. "Your dad and I were talking about a dream I had about you."

"Really?" John asked, taking a seat on the couch next to his friend, his penis just as hard in his panties as when he woke up. "What was the dream?"

"It was really weird. I don't remember all of it, but like... we got kidnapped or something." Tommy explained. "And then we were chained up naked and all these random dudes would just come in and use us. I mean cock after cock after cock."

"Wow."

"Yeah." Tommy said. "And then somehow we get free and make it back to your house, still completely naked. Your mom sees us and is all mad, talking about how we're late for something. Not caring that we've been missing or that we're naked. She makes us get in the car and then takes us to school like we hadn't graduated yet. We get dropped off and walk in together, completely naked and covered in the cum of all the random dudes. And then I woke up and immediately jerked off."

"Sounds fucking hot to me!" Steve told the boys. "But it's also cool that your boyfriend is having sex dreams about you."

John blushed. "He's not my boyfriend, dad. He's just..."

"I'm not suggesting you two are exclusive." Steve said, interrupting his son. "But nothing wrong with considering each other boyfriends. Look at Tommy's penis."

John looked over at his friend's hard prick. Tommy let go of himself and moved his legs apart. Without a word, John reached over and took hold of the penis. Tommy returned the favor, reaching over and petting the bulge in John's panties. They looked at each other, and leaned in, embracing in a kiss.

"That's really nice." Steve said, starting to fondle himself through his briefs. "You boys look really cute kissing like that and touching each other."

They continued making out and feeling each other, John moving his hand lower and tickling his friend's ballsack. Tommy pulled John closer, reaching behind his back and sliding a hand into his panties, working a finger into John's crack.

John climbed onto his friend's lap, grinding his pantied ass on Tommy's erection. They took turns shoving their tongues into each other's mouth.

"You two are some horny little boys!" Steve said, his own cock fully erect in his briefs. He stood up, leaving his robe in the chair.

John reluctantly broke his embrace with Tommy and stood up.

"I need your cock in my ass." John told his friend.

John's father was already there, handing John the lube and pulling down his son's panties. Tommy pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. John quickly lubed his hungry anus and tossed the bottle to Tommy who likewise slicked up his shaft.

"Alright." Steve said. "Time for you boys to fuck!"

John once more got on the couch, on his knees, straddling his friend. He guided his friend's penis against his hole and began sliding down the cock, riding Tommy in a cowgirl position.

As he lowered himself onto Tommy's dick, John leaned in again, connecting lips with his friend. Steve continued to hold and play with his bulge as he watched his son being impaled on Tommy's penis.

"That's it, son." Steve said. "Take that cock right in your ass!"

John moaned as he gyrated on Tommy's pole, his own erection swaying freely back and forth. They continued to kiss while Tommy's manhood explored the depths of John's rectum.

"I'm really proud of you, John." Steve told his son. "You're such a natural at riding a dick. Just like your mom and sister."

Tommy's cock continued poking into John's anus as John rode the pole to the best of his abilities.

"I think I'm about to blow." Tommy announced.

"I want it." John said. "I want to feel you cum in my ass."

John's sphincter gripped his friend's penis as Tommy began to unload. John remained still as Tommy's cum shot into him. The sensation had him so aroused that without even touching himself, John orgasmed as well, ejaculating on Tommy's chest and stomach. When they were both finished, John slowly lifted his ass off of his friend.

Leaning down, John cleaned his own semen off of Tommy's chest, then gave him another quick kiss on the lips.

"Thanks, man." John said. "I really needed that."

"I think Tommy deserves a turn." Steve told them. "Would you like me to fuck you in the ass, Tommy?"

"That would be awesome, Mr. Carter!"

"I think so, too." Steve said. "Why don't you get on your knees and clean John's ass while I lube you up?"

Tommy eagerly got into position on the couch and John got in front of him, spreading his cheeks so that Tommy could lick up the anal creampie. Steve pulled down his briefs, freeing his aching 8" cock, and started fingering lube into Tommy's hole.

John assisted his friend by pushing the semen out so Tommy could lick it all clean. Tommy suckled on the puckered opening to make sure he had every drop. As he finished, John sat down in front of his friend.

"Ready for me to fuck your boyfriend, son?"

"Do it, dad." John replied. "Fuck Tommy. Hard."

Steve aimed his prick at Tommy's asshole and slowly pushed his way inside.

"Now, I got pretty worked up watching you two." Steve explained. "I might not last too long this round, but don't worry. Both of your bottoms will be seeing a lot more action."

"That's okay, Mr. Carter." Tommy said. "I just want you to enjoy yourself."

"Oh I will." Steve added, sinking deeper between Tommy's cheeks.

Tommy moaned as he felt Steve's cock move further inside. He looked at John.

"Your dad is so thick." Tommy said. "Will you hold my hand?"

John reached out and took Tommy's hand in his. He felt Tommy squeeze his hand as Steve made it balls deep between Tommy's buns.

"Alright, Tommy." Steve announced, grabbing Tommy's hips. "I'm going to really tear up your little shithole. Are you ready?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Carter. Give me everything you've got."

Steve wasted no time getting into a good rhythm of plowing Tommy's rectum. John focused on the action, and could feel himself getting aroused again as he watched his father dicking his best friend.

Tommy moaned as his anus stretched around Steve's thick cock. John couldn't help but get turned on by the sound of his father's balls slapping against Tommy's with each plunge.

"I think I need to cum again." John said. "Can I jerk off into your mouth."

"Hell yeah." Tommy answered.

John got in front of his friend and held his renewed erection pointed at Tommy's open mouth, and began to slowly stroke his shaft.

"Good idea, son." Steve said. "Feed this little cumslut another load."

It didn't take long for John to unload. Although it wasn't as powerful as his initial morning orgasm, John was still able to deposit two healthy spurts of semen into his friend's mouth, which Tommy promptly swallowed.

Steve grunted and also began shooting cum into Tommy's rear. He continued to fuck the boy's asshole as he was ejaculating. Several spurts flew into Tommy's anus before Steve withdrew his thick penis from the ruined hole. As he slipped out, he gave Tommy a smack on the ass.

"What a great little ass pussy you have." Steve told him.

"Thanks." Tommy said.

"Nothing like some vigorous anal sex to work up an appetite." Steve told the boys. "Who wants some breakfast?"

"I do." John replied. "But... can we eat naked?"

"Sounds like a great idea to me!"

***

John and Tommy were sitting at the table while Steve cooked bacon and eggs.

"Son, could you fetch me one of the tall glasses?" Steve asked.

"Sure, dad."

John got up and retrieved the glass and went to hand it to his father, but Steve declined.

"No." Steve told him. "I really need to take a piss, but breakfast is almost done. I don't want the eggs to get overdone, so I need you to hold my cock and aim it so I can just piss into the glass. Okay?"

John felt his dick twitch at the lewd request.

"I'd love to help." John said.

John got behind his father, and reached around him. John held his father's penis and held the glass underneath.

"Okay, dad. Let it rip."

At first Steve just dribbled a bit, but soon it turned into a torrent spraying out of his cock. John had great aim, and kept the glass in place until his father had completely emptied his bladder. John shook any remaining droplets and then let go of his dad's penis. He held the glass up. It was three-quarters full of hot, yellow urine.

Unable to help himself, John smelled the fresh liquid. It had a much stronger aroma than his mother or sister, and John couldn't resist. Tipping the glass, John took a large gulp of his father's pee and swallowed.

"That's so fucking nasty. Drinking your own dad's piss." Tommy said. "Can I try some?"

John walked over to the table and handed the glass to Tommy. Tommy took a big gulp as well, coughing as he did as he wasn't expecting the strong, bitter taste. He managed not to spill any, however, and also swallowed his mouthful.

"I knew my son was a thirsty piss bucket." Steve said with a smile. "Looks like you are too, Tommy."

"I've never tried it before, Mr. Carter." Tommy told him, taking another sip. "But it's really good."

The boys traded gulps back and forth until the entire glass had been consumed, both of them taking Steve's salty piss into their bellies.

Steve served them each a plate of bacon and eggs just as they set down the empty glass.

"Wow." Steve said. "The entire glass? Maybe next time I should just piss directly in your mouths."

"I'd be fine with that, dad."

"Yeah that sounds hot, Mr. Carter." Tommy added. "I'd love to drink more of your piss."

"I'll keep that in mind, Tommy." Steve told him. "You boys eat up. There's plenty more fucking to be done after breakfast."

All three of them enjoyed breakfast in the nude, chatting about naughty things they had done and would continue to do.

"You boys are so passionate when you're getting stuffed." Steve noted. "I really respect that. You just relax and let the cock take full control of you. Reminds me a lot of your sister."

"I remind you of Chanel?" John asked. "Wow. That really means a lot to me, dad. Thanks."

"I've never seen a bigger slut than your sister." Steve said. "But you might end up giving her a run for her money."

They finished up their breakfast and Steve cleared the dishes. Then he turned to the boys.

"Why don't you two go back in the living room and freshen up those rosebuds with more lube?" Steve suggested. "I'll join you in a minute. I have a fun idea."

John and Tommy headed to the living room and fingered fresh lube into each other's butthole.

"Borrowed this beauty from your mother. I don't think she'll mind." Steve said as he entered.

I'm his hand he held a purple, 12" double dildo. Each end was shaped like a real penis.

"I want you boys to get on your knees facing away from each other." Steve told them. "Ass to ass."

The boys happily got into position and Steve knelt down next to them.

"Shouldn't be any problem at all sliding this thing in those hungry, loosened assholes." Steve said.

Steve was correct, easily guiding one end of the purple dildo into each boy's anus.

"Now both of you push back as far as you can." Steve demanded.

Again they did as told, each of them sliding down the toy until each boy felt his asscheeks against the other's cheeks. Then they began moving their asses back and forth, each of them fucking themselves with the dildo.

"Oh yeah. That's great." Steve told them. "Look at those holes just inhaling that dildo!"

They continued back and forth, their testicles swaying like a pendulum and occasionally slapping together as they fucked themselves. They each had throbbing erections as well, thanks to the toy rubbing and teasing their prostate.

The boys bounced on the toy together for a few more minutes before Steve issued new instructions.

"Alright now take it out, stand up, and face each other." Steve said. "I want to see you two jerk your cocks together while your suck each other's ass off of that dildo!"

They slid their ruined assholes off the toy and stood up, facing each other. They turned the dildo around and began sucking the toy, each tasting the anal flavoring of the other.

As they deepthroated the toy, they easily took six inches in their mouth, allowing their lips to meet briefly in the middle like a more perverse version of the famous Lady and the Tramp scene.

John held Tommy's erection against his own and began to jerk them off together. It didn't take long for them to ejaculate on each other. Fresh, warm spunk coated each of their pubic areas.

They took the toy out of their mouths and set the dildo on the couch. They turned to Steve, who had his hands on his hips and a very hard erection pointing at them.

"That was just perfect." Steve said. "Now how about you dirty boys get on your knees and suck my cock together?"

Tommy immediately knelt down in front of Steve's thick penis, but John paused, looking at his father with hopeful eyes.

"Dad?" John asked. "Before I help Tommy blow you, can I rim you a little bit?"

"Of course!" Steve replied. "You're always welcome to tongue punch my asshole, son."

John knelt down behind his father and stared at his muscular glutes. Taking the butt cheeks in his hands, John parted them and got a good look at his father's hairy, sweaty hole. It was a beautiful sight, and John couldn't resist swiping his tongue over the moist, wrinkled anus.

"Your butt tastes really good, dad." John said, licking the hole again.

Tommy was busy polishing Steve's throbbing knob as John buried his face in his father's bare ass, pushing his tongue as far as he could into the hairy butthole.

"That feels great, boys." Steve told them. "You two make a great team."

John was now licking up and down the length of his father's asscrack while Tommy continued to slurp on Steve's cock. John took a quick break to kiss his father's ball sack and then plunged his tongue back into his anus.

"You're really good at eating ass, son." Steve said. "But daddy's getting close, so come help your friend. When I cum, I want to shoot it on both of your faces."

John reluctantly pulled his face away from his father's ass, but happily crawled around to help Tommy with the penis. Tommy took the cock out of his mouth and offered it to John.

Steve moaned as his son sucked his cock and Tommy licked his heavy, full balls. His erection throbbed and he knew it wouldn't be long.

Steve slid his dick out of John's mouth and held it by the base. John looked up into his father's eyes as Steve swung his hips, giving John a hard slap on the face with his erection. Then he turned to Tommy.

"How about you?" Steve asked. "Would you like me to slap you in the face with my penis?"

"Hell yes, Mr. Carter!"

Steve smiled and swung his hips, this time smacking Tommy in the face with his throbbing erection.

"Alright now you two sit still." Steve instructed. "I'm going to jerk off onto both of you."

John and Tommy stayed knelt beside one another, eyes closed and awaiting their sticky prize. Steve jerked his shaft and pointed his cock at John.

The first spurt shot out and hit John in the eye. Steve continued and aimed at Tommy, his second blast landing on the boy's lips and chin. He continued to alternate between them until both faces had a nice coating of semen.

"That was lovely." Steve said. "You two really have a clear passion for the cock."

"Especially your cock, daddy." John told him, leaning forward and planting a soft kiss on his father's hairy ballsack.

The three of them continued to fuck and suck for a few more hours until Jasmine and Chanel got home.

John and Tommy savored every moment, and every inch of the all-male love fest.