The Kinky Family Ch. 09

Story Info
Laundry day turns into sexy fun with mom.
2.5k words
4.57
23.3k
30

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was strolling through the house, completely nude, when he saw his mother setting a laundry basket on the washing machine. He was intrigued by the fact that she was wearing only a pink crop top, leaving herself fully exposed from the waist down. John walked up behind her and gave his mother a slap on her bare bottom.

"Wow, mom." He said. "No pants or underwear? That's a good way to end up with a cock in your ass."

"Well if anyone's an expert at getting a dick in their ass, it'd be you." Jasmine replied with a giggle. "Isn't that right, sweetie?"

"You have a point, mom." John admitted, pressing his flaccid penis against the crack of her ass. "I love when you talk dirty."

"If you like dirty, you should see these panties!" Jasmine exclaimed. "I wasn't planning to go bottomless today but when I went to get dressed, I noticed every pair of my underwear is dirty. And I mean filthy."

John moved beside his mother to inspect her handiwork. He picked up a lacy pair of her underwear and admired the stains in the crotch, holding them to his face and inhaling the aroma.

"These smell incredible, mom." He said.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

John tossed the soiled underwear into the washer and picked up another pair, smelling them as well. The scent of his mother's dried pussy juices had his dick hardening quickly.

"And now I have a boner." John announced with a chuckle. "Can I fuck your cunt, mom?"

"Well I actually had something I wanted to discuss with you." Jasmine said. "I haven't noticed you masturbating much lately."

"You're right." John replied. "I guess I haven't needed to as much recently."

"I understand. You've been having a lot of sex with me... your sister... your father." Jasmine added. "And that's great. Sex is an amazing part of life. But so is masturbation. It's basically your chance to... well... have sex with yourself, I guess. Don't you like to fuck yourself?"

John nodded in agreement as he picked up a dirty thong and smelled it, only making his erection throb even more.

"I make it a point to play with myself at least once a day." Jasmine continued. "It's a chance to realign and reconnect with yourself. And you know you're welcome to use my things if that'll help inspire you."

"Thanks, mom."

"If you want to go into our bathroom and get a pair of my dirty panties, feel free. If you want to borrow one of my dildos and suck on it or shove it in your ass while you jerk off, I don't mind one bit." Jasmine explained. "I'm sure Chanel feels the same way, if you'd rather play with your sister's dirty underwear."

"I appreciate it, mom." John said. "I really do."

"And you don't have to hide in your room either." Jasmine told him. "Whenever the mood strikes you, you're welcome to fondle yourself and squirt your load. If your sister is napping on the couch and you get horny, jerk your penis and cum on her face. She won't mind. But promise me you'll make time to play with yourself. It's very important."

"I promise to start jerking off more often, mom."

"Good. I'm happy to hear that." Jasmine said, holding the last pair of underwear to be loaded into the washer. "How about now? Want mommy to watch you cum in her panties?"

"Sure." John said, taking the underwear from her. He rubbed the soft material against his erection as Jasmine watched.

"That's it, baby." She told him. "Play with your penis until you squirt in my panties!"

John had the panties wrapped around his cock as he stroked himself slowly. He moaned and closed his eyes as he jerked off for his mother.

"I love watching you stroke your dick, honey." She said. "Any dick, really. Your own... your father's... Tommy's."

John's cock throbbed with each encouraging word from his mother. He moved the underwear into his non stroking hand and held the crotch of the panties just in front of his mushroom head.

"That's mommy's good boy." Jasmine told him. "Empty those balls right into mommy's filthy underwear."

It only took a few more strokes to trigger the initial cumshot, landing in the panty crotch with perfect aim. John continued with a few more long strokes, shooting an additional three spurts into the underwear.

"My, what a big load you had!" Jasmine said, admiring her son's fresh spunk. "I'm so proud of you, honey buns!"

"Thanks, mom."

"Now be a good boy and clean up your gooey mess."

Without hesitation, John brought the panties to his mouth, sucking his cum out of the crotch and swallowing it down. He also gave the underwear a few licks for good measure, before tossing them into the washing machine.

"Wasn't that fun to take a break from sex and fuck your hand instead?" Jasmine asked, starting the washer.

"It was really nice." John admitted. "I enjoyed your encouragement, too."

"Well now I'm all hot and bothered. My pussy is soaking wet." Jasmine said. "I think I'm going to go play with one of my dildos. Might even put in a butt plug."

"You should definitely put something in your ass, mom." John suggested.

Jasmine smiled and gave her son a quick kiss on the lips. John took the opportunity to squeeze her asscheek.

"If you get horny again, go ahead and jerk yourself off." Jasmine said. "There's no wrong time to touch your privates."

After the embrace, Jasmine headed to her room to find a suitable plug and dildo for her own self-pleasuring. John's eyes were glued to his mother's bare buns as she walked away.

***

About an hour later, John felt another stirring in his loins. He ventured into his mother's bedroom, hoping to ravish her.

He found Jasmine, still in just her crop top, napping in her bed, on her side, atop the covers. John carefully went around beside her. Jasmine was positioned with her bare ass facing the edge of the bed.

John admired her body as he brushed the tip of his erection across one of her buttcheeks. Holding his cock in his hand, John knelt beside the bed.

The way Jasmine's legs were positioned left her vagina just barely exposed. John couldn't resist, leaning in to smell his mother's cunt. He then moved his face slightly so he could enjoy a quick smell of her asshole. At this point, his dick was throbbing with uncontrollable lust.

Standing back up, John lightly pushed her top leg forward, further exposing her snatch. The movement caused Jasmine to stir a bit.

"Not how, honey." She mumbled. "Mommy's sleeping."

"Just relax, mom." John whispered. "You can keep sleeping. I'm just going to fuck you a little bit. It won't take long."

John aimed his erection between her legs, and easily inserted his penis into his mother's soft vagina.

Slowly, he worked his dick back and forth inside of his mother. Although mostly asleep, Jasmine still offered the occasional moan as she felt herself being fucked.

"Fuck, mom has such a great cunt." John thought to himself.

John's cock continued to venture slowly in and out of his mother's warm fuckhole. With every thrust, John could sense himself getting closer to climax.

He briefly considered ejaculating deep inside the moist cunt, but then decided on a different way to finish. He delivered a few more thrusts into her crotch and then pulled out completely from her twat.

Grabbing his erection once more, John made his way to the head of the bed. He held his penis in front of his mother's sleeping face and began to jerk his shaft.

John felt himself orgasm as several spurts of cum shot out and landed on Jasmine's face, mostly coating her cheek with some getting in her hair as well.

Once he was certain his testicles were sufficiently emptied, John quietly left the room, allowing his mother to continue napping, now with his semen on her face.

***

Later in the afternoon, John was sitting on his bed, still naked. He had thoroughly enjoyed remaining nude all day, and had enjoyed his orgasms even more. His door opened and he saw his mother standing in the doorway, still wearing nothing but her crop top, still with cum on her face.

"Hey mom."

"Hey, honey." Jasmine said, still trying to fully awake from her nap. "I just wanted to apologize to you."

"For what?"

"For trying to tell you not to have sex with me. I guess I can be cranky when I'm sleeping." She told him. "But I'm proud of you for sticking to your guns and doing what you needed to do in order to relieve your erection. I'm proud of you for using mommy's pussy the way you did, and it was so sweet of you to cum on my face. I really appreciated that."

"It was all my pleasure, mom." John replied. "I just couldn't resist putting my cock inside you. And then I was really close to shooting my load in there but I decided to shoot it on your face instead."

"Thank you, honey." She said. "I just wanted to make sure you knew that you're always welcome between my legs."

"I know, mom."

"Good." Jasmine added. "I think I heard your sister come home a few minutes ago. Should we check on her?"

John smiled, knowing what his mother meant. "We should."

Jasmine took off her top and used it to wipe her son's cum from her face. She then tossed her top onto his bed.

"You can lick that clean later."

John and his mother headed out of his room to find Chanel. It wasn't hard to find her, as Chanel was on the couch. Her shirt and pants were off, and her panties were around her ankles. Chanel was casually masturbating as Jasmine and John walked into the living room.

"Hey there, cum muffin." Jasmine said.

"Oh hey mom!" Chanel replied, looking up at them. "You're both naked. Did I miss all the fun?"

"Not at all, sweetie." Jasmine assured her, pulling Chanel's underwear the rest of the way off. "I had a chat with your brother about the importance of him masturbating more often and then a little bit ago he fucked my pussy while I was napping."

"Awesome!" Chanel said. "I love waking up to someone fucking me."

As Chanel was talking to her mother, John was focused between his sister's legs, watching her play with her vagina. The sight was causing his dick to stiffen once again, which Jasmine immediately noticed.

"Looks like your brother is enjoying seeing you touch your little cunt like that, honey."

Chanel looked at John's penis and smiled.

"Want some help with that, little bro?" Chanel asked.

"Sure!"

"Why don't you stand on the couch, honey?" Jasmine suggested. "Let your sister suck your cock and mommy will get busy on Chanel's snatch."

John got on the couch, standing over his sister. Jasmine leaned in and gave him a kiss on his bottom, then knelt between Chanel's thighs.

Chanel parted her legs and opened her mouth. John inserted his dick into her mouth as Jasmine inserted her tongue into Chanel's vagina.

John slowly thrusted into his sister's mouth, his ballsack hitting her chin each time he dipped in. Chanel remained still, allowing his penis to maneuver back and forth at will.

Jasmine licked up and down on Chanel's slit. With one hand, she used her middle finger to rub Chanel's warm, wrinkled anus. The sensation caused Chanel to moan over the mouthful of cock.

Jasmine got a bit more adventurous, pushing her fingertip into Chanel's rectum as she continued to lick and suck on her daughter's labia.

John had stopped thrusting into Chanel's face, and was now allowing his sister to work his cock with her sucking skills. As she sucked up and down the shaft, her tongue swirled all over her brother's penis.

"You are so creamy today, sweetie." Jasmine commented. "Maybe you should ride your brother for a bit."

Silently agreeing with their mother's suggestion, John pulled his dick from Chanel's mouth.

"You're about to be creamier." John told his sister with a wink.

John got on his back on the couch and Chanel straddled him, sliding her twat down his cock in a cowgirl position. Jasmine moved to the edge of the couch to enjoy the show.

"I'm so proud of you two. You used to fight over toys, and now look at you... having passionate sex together." Jasmine said as she watched her son and daughter fucking. "That just warms my heart."

Chanel was now showing off her cock riding skills, grinding her pussy on John's rock hard dick. John couldn't help but reach behind his sister's back, running a finger down her asscrack and back up, stopping at her butthole and inserting his fingertip.

"Sticking a finger in your sister's bottom." Jasmine said. "What a beautiful gesture."

"You know I love buttholes, mom!" John replied as Chanel continued to ride his shaft.

"Oh believe me I know, honey." Jasmine said with a snicker. "I just think it's really sweet how much you enjoy them. Hers, mine, your father's."

Chanel continued to grind on her brother's lap and John pushed his finger deeper into her anus. John could feel his sister having an orgasm, and he could feel her cunt juice running down his cock and over his balls.

"Fuck." Chanel whimpered. "I fucking love your cock."

"I love your pussy." John whispered back.

"Cum inside of me." Chanel said. "I need you to cum deep in my cunt, bro."

They rolled over so that John was on top. He swiftly began thrusting his hips, his penis sliding in and out of Chanel's gash.

"That's it, honey." Jasmine encouraged. "Fuck your sister's wet little pussy as hard as you can!"

John continued to vigorously plunge into the depths of Chanel's twat, his balls slapping against her loudly. Chanel grabbed her breasts and twisted her nipples, orgasming again. This time, John joined his sister.

"I'm cumming!" He yelled, spraying his hot jizz deep inside of Chanel.

John held his cock between Chanel's twat lips as a few more spurts of semen shot into her, and then finally retracted his manhood from her fuckhole and stood up from the couch.

"That was wonderful!" Jasmine exclaimed, immediately leaning down and lapping at her daughter's opening with her tongue.

"Mmm." Chanel moaned. "Are you cleaning my pussy, mommy?"

"Yes I am." Jasmine answered, still licking at the cum-filled orifice. "Someone has to clean up this nasty little vagina of yours."

Jasmine dug her tongue into the soft chasm, fetching as much semen as she could and swallowing it. Then she sucked at Chanel's used pussyhole, making sure she had thoroughly cleaned her daughter.

"You taste even better with your brother's cum in there." Jasmine said, giving Chanel a soft pat on her crotch as she got to her feet.

As Jasmine stood up, John reached out and grabbed his mother's bare ass.

"Want us to get you off now, mom?" John asked.

"Oh I'm okay, honey." Jasmine replied. "But thank you."

"Okay, but my next erection is going right in your asshole." John informed his mother.

"Deal." Jasmine said, kissing him on the cheek.

It wasn't long before John made good on his promise and had his mother bent over for another sex romp.