The Kinky Family Ch. 12

Story Info
Merry Christmas at The Carter house.
3k words
4.44
18.3k
26

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHRISTMAS DAY

It was finally here... Christmas! John opened his eyes and looked over at his sister. Chanel was still sleeping soundly and he didn't want to wake her. He also thought it might be a good opportunity to sneak into the living room and check out the presents.

John carefully climbed out of bed and left his sister's room, still naked from the night before. He quietly walked down the hallway, assuming he was the only one awake. As he got closer to the living room, he heard a noise in the kitchen.

Looking into the kitchen, John saw his mother standing at the sink, rinsing some dishes. She had on only a nightgown. Her back was turned and John noticed that the nightgown was just short enough to let the bottom of his mother's cheeks to peek out.

"Merry Christmas, mom." John said, walking toward her.

"Oh honey, you're up!" Jasmine replied, turning off the sink and turning around. "Merry Christmas!"

John wrapped his arms around her and they embraced in a passionate kiss. As they made out, John's hands drifted down to Jasmine's bottom. He took a handful of cheek in each hand.

"I'd really like to fuck you in the ass, mom."

Jasmine broke the embrace and winked at her son.

"I'm sure you would." She said. "That's one hard penis you've got there."

"I guess my morning wood is extra hard on Christmas." He joked.

Jasmine reached out and felt her son's erection. She ran her fingers up the shaft and back down, tickling John's testicles before pulling her hand away.

"I have a treat for you." She said.

"What's that?"

Jasmine reached over to the counter and grabbed a cocktail glass almost full of light yellow liquid and handed it to her son. He didn't have to guess what it was.

"It's still warm." John noted.

"Fresh squeezed. Just a few minutes before you came into the kitchen." Jasmine told him.

John didn't hesitate to raise the glass and take a gulp of his mother's urine. Doing so only made his cock throb even more. He took a second gulp.

"Your piss tastes fantastic, mom."

"Thank you, sweetie." She replied. "I'm glad you like it."

John brought the glass up once more, guzzling down the remainder of the urine and then setting the empty glass back on the counter.

"Guess I was thirsty." John said with a chuckle.

"I guess so!" Jasmine agreed. "But now we need to take care of that eager penis. I have an idea... follow me."

John followed his mother into the living room. Jasmine walked to the Christmas stockings, reaching into Chanel's. She pulled out a pair of white, bikini cut panties.

"We were going to have Chanel wear these this morning. I think you should cum in them first." Jasmine suggested. "How does that sound? Wanna jerk off into your sister's new underwear?"

"I could but..."

"But what? Don't you want to squirt your load into her panties?"

"Of course I do." John continued. "It's just... it felt really nice when your hand was on my penis earlier in the kitchen."

Jasmine smiled. "Oh I see. You want mommy to milk your cock for you?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, then you have to hold these." Jasmine said, handing John the panties.

John took them and Jasmine moved behind her son. She licked from the bottom of her palm to her fingertip, then reached around her son, gripping his hard dick.

"Hold the underwear closer to the head of your penis, honey." Jasmine instructed, slowly beginning to stroke his cock. "We want all of your gooey mess to end up in the gusset."

John brought the crotch of the panties closer to his manhood as his mother jerked him off.

"Do you like that?" Jasmine asked. "Does it feel good having mommy play with your wiener?"

"That feels really good, mom."

Jasmine began pumping her son a bit faster. She brought her other hand around and fondled John's balls.

"No reason to show off your stamina, dear." She said. "We just want your cum in these panties."

John's breathing became quicker. He closed his eyes and thought dirty thoughts: his sister bending over... his mother opening her legs... his father's cock sliding into his mouth. And then, he came.

"That's it." Jasmine encouraged. "Cover those panties with your sticky sperm."

Jasmine kept pumping as cum shot out of her son's penis and into the crotch of the brand new underwear. She then gave the base of the cock a good, firm squeeze to ensure John had gotten out every drop.

"Well done, sweetie!" Jasmine exclaimed. "I really think you're starting to have bigger ejaculations lately. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks mom."

"Now let's go get your sister up and get you two dressed. You carry those panties but don't spill any of that cum."

Jasmine released her grip on John's penis and they headed for Chanel's bedroom.

***

Jasmine opened the door and turned on the light.

"Merry Christmas, Chanel!" Jasmine shouted.

She walked to the bed and threw the covers back, exposing Chanel's nudity. Chanel was on her stomach and moaned her displeasure with waking up, so Jasmine gave her a hard smack on the ass.

"Come on, honey. It's Christmas!" Jasmine said. "And your brother has a special present for you."

Chanel sat up and swung her legs over the bed. John continued to hold the underwear, but now took the opportunity to look between his sister's legs at her exposed twat.

"What's that?" Chanel asked.

"It's new underwear that your father and I bought for you." Jasmine said. "And your brother just emptied his balls into them right before we came in."

"Oh." Chanel replied, smiling. "Well that's cool."

"It's very cool." Jasmine agreed. "So be a good girl and put them on. John, help your sister get into them so none of the cum drips out."

Chanel stood up and John knelt down, helping his sister step into the soiled underwear. Then he pulled them up her legs until they were in place. John ran his hand over the crotch, ensuring it was snug against Chanel's skin.

"Do you feel your brother's cum on your pussy?" Jasmine asked.

Chanel smiled again. "I do. It's so creamy."

"Perfect!" Jasmine said, tossing a tank top to her daughter. "Go ahead and put that on. John we should find you something to wear, too."

"Can't I just stay naked?" John pleaded.

"Sweetie, there will obviously be a lot of naughty fun, but I think it's important to start Christmas morning with some sort of clothing. Besides, it makes it more fun when you take it off." Jasmine explained. "You don't have to put on underwear, but how about your sister's pink pajama pants?"

"I could just grab some of my own PJ's."

"Nonsense!" Jasmine protested. "You look so good when you trot around in your sister's underwear. Don't you want to try some girly clothes, too? Just for a little while?"

John had to admit that the thought excited him. He felt the familiar tingle between his legs.

"I can do that, mom." John said. He walked over to his sister's drawer and pulled out her pink pajamas, putting them on.

"You look adorable." Jasmine told him. "Put on that matching crop top too."

John did as instructed. He was now dressed in his sister's pink pants and a pink crop top.

"You do look cute in girl clothes, little bro." Chanel said. "Maybe one day we can put you in one of my dresses."

"That sounds like a fun idea! I bet John would be stunning prancing around in a dress or a little skirt." Jasmine agreed. "Okay you two sex bunnies, let's go back to the kitchen. Your father should be out of his shower by now."

***

Jasmine, Chanel, and John walked into the kitchen where they saw their father pouring a cup of coffee. He was wearing a Christmas sweater and a pair of red briefs with candy canes printed on them.

"Merry Christmas, daddy!" Chanel yelled.

Steve turned to them with a smile. "There's my lovely little cocksuckers. Merry Christmas!"

The briefs were very snugly wrapped around Steve's thick bulge, which John and Chanel both noticed and appreciated.

"I think Santa really enjoyed the snack you kids left." Steve said.

John and Chanel turned to the kitchen table where they left the cookies. All but two were gone. The remaining two cookies were completely doused in semen.

"Oh wow." John said. "Santa came on the cookies!"

"They look tasty." Jasmine commented. "And there's two. Why don't you and your sister each have one?"

John and his sister each took one of the cum splattered cookies and took a big bite. Then another, and another.

"I guess they taste okay?" Jasmine asked with a laugh.

"They taste great, mom!" John answered. "Santa has some delicious cum."

They each finished their cookies and then noticed two pieces of folded paper on the table, one of their names on each piece.

"Are these letters from Santa?" Chanel asked.

"Looks like it." Steve replied. "How about we go to the living room and you can take turns reading them out loud?"

The family made their way to the living room. John sat on the couch with his parents and Chanel stood in front of them, holding her letter.

"Sweetie..." Jasmine said. "Why don't you pull your panties down while you read it? Just a little so we can all have a good look at your pussy."

"Okay, mom."

Chanel pushed her panties down to her thighs, enough to expose her muff to the family. She then cleared her throat and began to read the letter that Santa wrote.

"Dear Chanel..." she began. "...you've turned into quite a little cumbucket over the years. You really earned your place on the naughty list this year. In addition to your parents, you've started fucking your brother. It's clear that there is no cock in the world that you would ever turn down. Keep up the great work! The world is a better place with horny, filthy whores like you. Love Santa."

The family applauded as Chanel pulled her panties back up.

"That was so sweet." Chanel said.

Chanel took John's place as John got up in front of his family.

"Pants down, honey." Jasmine reminded him.

"Right. Sorry, mom."

John pushed the pink pajamas down to his knees, allowing his family a great view of his semi-hard cock.

"Dear John..." he read. "...it's been a big year. Not only did you lose your virginity to your mother, but you also had the pleasure of giving your anal virginity to your father. And now you've had plenty of cock buried in the warm depths of your asshole. Just like your sister, you seem very at home on your knees. Also like your sister, you seem like quite a slut. I'm sure that makes your parents very proud. Keep it up. Love Santa."

More applause from the family. While reading the letter aloud, John's cock had fully hardened.

"Will you suck me off, mom?" He asked.

Jasmine smiled. "Not right now, honey. It's time for presents. Then we can all fuck, ok?"

John sighed and reluctantly pulled the pink pajamas up over his erection.

The next hour was spent opening presents. Now that John was old enough, the presents exchanged were overwhelmingly adult oriented. Lots of sex toys like dildos, plugs, and anal beads. Chanel and Jasmine received several nice pairs of sexy underwear and lingerie. John was treated to lots of new pornographic material as well as a black cock dildo.

Once all of the presents were out of the way, John took off the crop top he was wearing. He then turned to his mother.

"Now will you suck my cock, mom?" John pleaded.

"I suppose we're done with presents." Jasmine replied. "Take off your pajamas and mommy will help you with your penis."

John happily discarded the pink pajamas, revealing his erection. He sat on the couch and his mother knelt down in front of him, grasping the base of her son's cock.

"Still at full attention." Jasmine commented, admiring the dick. "Mommy's horny little boy."

Leaning down, Jasmine gave her son a sweet kiss on the tip of his cock. She then slowly licked up and down the shaft. Finally, she slid her mouth all the way down her son's pipe and back up.

"You have such a pretty penis, honey." Jasmine said before resuming the blowjob.

"Thanks, mom."

"That looks like fun." Steve said. "Chanel, why don't you come put your mouth to good use, too?"

"Okay, daddy!" Chanel squealed.

Chanel knelt down next to her mother, in front of her father. She began to kiss all over the bulge in her father's briefs.

"I like your underwear, daddy." Chanel told him. "The candy canes are so cute."

"Well there's a very big candy cane waiting for you inside, sweetie." He replied. "A Christmas treat for daddy's special girl."

Chanel reached into the waistband and tugged the underwear down, allowing her father's thick cock to pop free. With a hungry smile, Chanel got to work.

Now Chanel and Jasmine, mother and daughter, were side by side, each with a mouthful of dick. Jasmine sucking off her son and Chanel servicing her father.

"Mom is so awesome at sucking dick." John said. "I hope I'm as good as she is one day."

"I'd say you suck a cock pretty well, son." Steve told him. "You'll only get better with more practice."

"Thanks, dad."

Jasmine and Chanel continued their oral servitude, their heads bobbing up and down. They began to fondle the balls of their men as they suckled the throbbing phalluses. John and Steve were both moaning as they enjoyed the attention they were receiving.

John placed his hands on top of his mother's head and took control over the speed of her bobbing.

"I'm about to cum in your mouth, mom." He informed her.

He moved her quickly up and down his shaft a few times before finally pushing her all the way down. John held her balls deep on his manhood as he erupted, filling his mother's mouth with a batch of fresh, sticky semen. Once his balls were emptied, he released her and allowed Jasmine to come up for air.

"Daddy's getting close too, baby." Steve told Chanel. "Where do you want it? Face or tits?"

Chanel briefly paused her sucking to take off her top.

"Shoot it on my tits!" She answered.

Chanel leaned back and Steve stood up, pointing his erection at his daughter's chest. Chanel pushed her breasts together to give her father a better target. Steve began to jerk himself off.

Steve pumped his cock, grunting unloading onto his daughter's perky tits. Chanel smiled as the warm cum coated her body.

"Thank you, daddy!"

"You're welcome, honey." Steve said.

Jasmine leaned over and began to clean the sperm from her daughter's chest. It wasn't long before every drop was lapped up and swallowed.

"Mom, can I invite Tommy over?" John asked.

"Sure, I don't mind. Having sex with your best friend on Christmas will bring you two closer than ever." Jasmine answered. "But not until this afternoon. Christmas morning is for family, and we're not done here. Chanel and I got you guys off. Now it's time to return the favor!"

Jasmine pulled off her nightgown and Chanel lowered her cum-filled panties. They took a seat on the couch and spread their legs. John and Steve got on their knees, John in front of his sister and Steve in front of his wife. With tongues out, they got to work on the juicy little cunts presented to them.

***

Later in the afternoon, John was on his bed in just a white pair of his sister's panties. He was browsing through one of the new adult magazines he had gotten for Christmas when Tommy appeared in the doorway.

"Hey, dude." Tommy said.

"There you are." John replied, looking up at him.

"Yeah, I actually got here about ten minutes ago. I saw your mom giving your sister a rimjob so I watched that for a bit before coming to your room." Tommy explained. "Mind if I join you on the bed?"

"Not at all." John said. "But you better take off those pants first."

Tommy took off his shirt and then unzipped his jeans, pushing them down. Afterwards, he was left in only his white jockstrap as he climbed onto the bed next to John.

Reaching over, Tommy placed his hand on the bulge in John's panties.

"Already hard, huh?"

"Looks like I'm not the only one." John replied, pointing to the bulge in Tommy's jockstrap.

Tommy blushed and laughed sheepishly.

"Yeah. You're right." Tommy admitted. "Mine's more of a nervous boner though."

John set his magazine down so he could focus on the conversation.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing really." Tommy stammered. "Can I... maybe... just confess something?"

"Of course, dude. You can tell me anything."

"Okay. Here goes..." Tommy said, taking a deep breath. "We've had a lot of sex together since you turned 18. And that's really, really cool. And I know we're going to fuck lots of people. Our parents, your sister, random people at The Club."

"Yeah?"

"But lately I've realized it's more than that." Tommy continued. He paused, taking another deep breath. "I can't stop thinking about you. And not just your cock. I want... I want to officially be your boyfriend. I love you."

John was touched at his friend's confession. He pulled Tommy onto his lap and sat up, the two friends wrapping their arms around each other. Then John looked Tommy in the eyes.

"I love you, too." John told him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "I'd be honored to be your boyfriend."

They leaned in more another kiss, this one more passionate. Their lips parted, their tongues wrestled. They held this special embrace for several moments. As they made out, John's hands ventured down Tommy's back, finding his exposed buttcheeks through the opening of the jockstrap. John gave his friend's ass a firm smack.

"Ready to fuck now? Sweetheart?" John asked.

"Hell yes."

John freed his cock from his panties and it did not take long for it to find a home between Tommy's buns. The couple then shared their most passionate, intense session of anal sex yet.