The Kinky Family Ch. 11

Story Info
Christmas Eve at The Carters.
3.1k words
4.55
20k
36

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kinky Family - Ch. 11

CHRISTMAS EVE

There was a special air of naughtiness in the air, as it was the night before Christmas in the Carter household.

Now that John was old enough and had been joining in the sexual fun, it was the first Christmas Eve he had experienced with so few pieces of clothing amongst he and his family.

His father was wearing only his black bath robe, untied, giving the entire family the opportunity to look at his thick, hairy cock as often as they please.

Jasmine was in just a green thong and a white tank top. It was clear she didn't have on a bra with the way her nipples had been poking out of the cotton material all evening.

Chanel was only wearing a pair of pink booty shorts that left a healthy chunk of her asscheeks hanging out. She had no top on whatsoever, so her tits were on full display.

John himself had on only a pair of sheer, red panties he had borrowed from his sister's underwear drawer.

They had just finished dinner and Steve had retired to the living room. Jasmine cleared the table of the dishes and had her back to John and Chanel. Thanks to her thong, her backside was on full display to her children.

"I swear you have the cutest fucking ass, mom." Chanel commented.

"Thank you, honey." Jasmine replied, setting the dishes down and turning to her daughter. Walking to the table, Jasmine leaned down and gave Chanel a kiss on the head. "Now that dinner is finished... who's ready to fuck?"

Both John and Chanel raised their hands with big smiles.

"Let's join your father in the living room then." Jasmine told them.

John and Chanel stood up and followed their mother into the living room, where a crackling fire was burning in the fireplace. There were also several large blankets on the floor. Jasmine and the kids sat down together on the blankets.

Steve was facing the fireplace, and when he heard them enter the living room, he dropped his robe, exposing his bare ass to his family. He then turned to them, letting the fire warm his backside.

"I love the warmth of a fire on my skin." He said.

John and Chanel couldn't help but stare at their father's hairy cock and balls.

"I think our kids are much more interested in your penis, darling." Jasmine said. "Is that right, kids? Do you like daddy's penis?"

"Yes! Daddy has a wonderful cock!" Chanel exclaimed. "And his balls are so big, too."

"And John?" Jasmine asked. "How do you feel about daddy's penis?"

"It's beautiful, mom." John admitted. "A magnificent dick."

"I agree with you both." Jasmine said, removing her top and freeing her lovely breasts. "Why don't you take off those shorts, Chanel?"

With a big smile, Chanel pushed off her shorts and threw them across the room. She looked at her father as she spread her legs apart and used two fingers to hold her lips open.

"Do you like it, daddy?" Chanel asked her father.

"It's a very pretty cunt, honey." Steve replied, walking to where Chanel was seated. He put his hand on her head and pulled it to him, holding her face against his soft cock.

As Chanel was being smothered by her father's penis, John scooted closer to his mother. He grabbed one of her breasts and started to suck and lick her nipple.

"Oh that's nice." Jasmine said. "Suck mommy's tit. Just like that."

Jasmine put her hand between John's legs, rubbing her son's penis through his panties while her nipple was being suckled. John returned the favor, softly massaging his mother's crotch.

Steve's dick was fully erect from grinding against Chanel's face at this point.

"Daddy, will you fuck me?" Chanel asked. "Please?"

Steve got on the floor, on his back, and held his erection in place. Chanel straddled him, her vagina easily sliding down her father's cock. Steve grabbed her ass as she rode him, pulling her cheeks apart.

"Look." Jasmine said to John. "Look at your sister's butthole."

John pulled away from his mother's tit to have a look. He saw his sister's pussy wrapped around the cock of his father and the beautiful hole of her ass winking at him.

Jasmine's hand was still gripping the bulge of her son's panties.

"Want to do something special for your sister?"

"Sure." John replied.

"Go ahead and take your panties off."

John did as he was told, taking off the sheer underwear and freeing his erection. Jasmine squirted some lube into her hand and slathered it all over her son's cock, making sure it was nice and slick.

"Now." Jasmine said. "Go put your penis in your sister's bottom."

"Really? While she's fucking dad?"

"Yes, honey." Jasmine told him. "The only thing better than one dick is two dicks."

John joined his father and sister. Chanel temporarily paused her fucking so that John could place the tip of his cock against her sphincter.

"Please, little brother." Chanel said. "Put your cock in my ass!"

John pushed forward, inserting the full length of his penis into his sister's rectum. Once inside of her, the three of them quickly found a nice rhythm of double dicking Chanel.

"That's it." Jasmine said, rubbing her twat as she watched. "Fuck that dirty little slut!"

Jasmine pinched and played with her nipple while her other hand continued to massage her crotch through her thong.

Chanel was thoroughly enjoying having both her vagina and anus stuffed with penis simultaneously. John and his father were also enjoying having Chanel's holes wrapped around their cocks.

John and his father were really giving it to Chanel now, and her moans were getting louder with each thrust. Hearing the louder moans was encouraging to Jasmine, who was vigorously masturbating into her underwear.

"Oh daddy." Chanel cried. "I'm gonna cum on your cock!"

Jasmine was also moaning, on the verge of having an orgasm in her thong.

John could feel his sister's sphincter flexing and gripping his cock as she climaxed on their father's shaft. He continued to steadily fuck her butthole throughout her orgasm.

It didn't take long for John and his father to make their deposits in John's sperm bank of a sister. Steve emptied his balls deep in her vagina as John unloaded into her rectum. John was the first to pull out, allow Chanel to then climb off of her father's cock.

Still on his knees, John turned to his mother.

"Your turn, mom." He said. "Wanna take off that thong let me suck your twat? Shove my finger in your butt?"

"Oh I'm okay, sweetie." Jasmine replied with a smile. "I actually came in my panties watching you two dick your sister, and I think I just want to watch the three of you get nasty tonight."

"Really?"

"Yep. I bet I can cream my panties again before bedtime, too." Jasmine said. "There will be plenty of time for you and your father to stretch mommy's holes tomorrow."

"Okay, mom." John told her. "I just want to be sure you're satisfied."

"That was very sweet of you to offer to lick my cunt." Jasmine replied. "But I think it might be fun to see how many times I can cum in my underwear."

"Just means more cock for me!" Chanel declared with a delighted giggle. "That double creampie was just what I needed. I love being full of cum."

"Speaking of cum..." John said. "...I had an interesting realization in the shower this morning."

"What's that, son?" Steve asked.

"Well... the whole reason Chanel and I even exist is thanks to you and mom." John explained. "Your penis, mom's vagina. Your sperm, her uterus. We exist thanks to you two having sex and mom getting pregnant with us."

"That's a true statement." Steve agreed.

"But what's really cool..." John continued. "...is that, both Chanel and I have enjoyed several loads of that sperm now that we're old enough to have sex. The same sperm that created us has been shot in our mouth, in our ass. Chanel has that same sperm in her snatch right this second. We've both had the pleasure of tasting the very pussy that squirted us out so long ago. It's just... surreal, in a way... but also really cool to think about."

"What a beautiful epiphany, sweetheart." Jasmine said. "Thank you for sharing that with us."

"Sounds like you might need another load of daddy's special semen, son." Steve added. "How does that sound?"

"That would be awesome, dad."

Chanel and Jasmine watched as John crawled on his hands and knees to where Steve was seated on the floor. Without a word, John simply lowered his head to his father's lap, planting a soft kiss on his penis.

"It's so cute when you kiss your father's cock like that." Jasmine told her son.

John kissed all the way down his father's shaft, then kissed his sweaty balls, and then kissed back up the shaft to the tip.

"Your dick smells like Chanel's pussy." John said. "That's so hot."

"Pretty soon it's going to smell like your little asshole." Steve informed his son.

The thought of having his father in his rear made John's dick twitch.

"Can I suck on it a little bit first?" John asked. "Please, dad?"

Steve readjusted slightly, giving John a better angle of access to his crotch. "Go for it, son. Put daddy's cock in your whore mouth."

John happily held the base of his father's manhood, beginning to slurp on the head of his dick. As he sucked the tip, he made sure to occasionally lick the pisshole as well.

"Doesn't your brother look cute?" Jasmine asked Chanel. "Sucking on daddy's dick?"

"It's so fucking hot, mom." Chanel agreed.

John slid his lips further down the cock now, almost taking the whole thing in his mouth. He bobbed up and down his father's pole, doing his best to give a pleasurable blowjob.

Jasmine handed the bottle of lube to Chanel.

"Why don't you help your brother, honey?" Jasmine suggested. "Go get his bottom ready for daddy's penis."

"Okay, mom!"

Chanel crawled to her brother and squirted some lube into his buttcrack. Jasmine's hand returned to the soaked crotch of her thong and began rubbing her pussy again as she watched Chanel lubing her brother's rear.

"That's it, baby." Jasmine said. "Be a good girl and finger your brother."

Chanel stuck two well-lubed fingers into John's anus as John continued to suck up and down on his father's cock. Chanel squirted another dollop between John's cheeks, wanting to be certain he was good and slick.

"Okay, I think he's all set!" Chanel announced, pulling her fingers from John's ass.

Steve held John's head and lifted him off of his cock. John was saddened to take his mouth from the penis, but was excited for the next part.

As Jasmine rubbed herself, she offered up another suggestion. "Why don't you get under your brother, honey? That way you can suck on his dick while daddy is fucking him in the ass."

Chanel got on her back, and John got on all fours. His waist was positioned over his sister's face, his erection hovering above her. Steve got behind his son and rested his cock on John's crack.

"Ready, son?" Steve asked.

"Yes." John answered. "Fuck my ass, daddy."

John held his cheeks open and felt his father's tip against his puckered hole. And then with just a little effort, Steve began to push into his son's anus.

"That's beautiful, darling." Jasmine said, still working her crotch with her hand. "Seeing your dick in our son's bottom like that. Right where it belongs."

Steve easily got his entire cock between his son's cheeks and then found a nice, slow rhythm of fucking his ass. Chanel was teasing her brother's dick, giving the head and slit the lightest of tongue flicks.

"Doesn't that feel good, baby?" Jasmine asked her son. "Daddy's cock in your rear? And your sister's mouth on your penis?"

"It feels amazing." John admitted.

"Mmm." Jasmine moaned as she played with herself. "And I have a great view of your sister. I can see cum leaking from both of her holes."

John was taking steady strokes from his father now. Chanel had moved from teasing to full on blowjob as well. John continued to hold his buns open so that his father could focus on really driving the cock into his asshole.

Chanel had one hand lightly grasping John's ballsack as she sucked his penis. Jasmine was rubbing her soaked crotch in rhythm with Steve's cock slamming into John's rectum.

"That's it, darling." Jasmine said to her husband. "Really fuck that ass good and hard. John can take it!"

"Damn right he can." Steve replied, smacking John on the ass as he fucked him.

John's cock was throbbing in his sister's mouth as he took his anal pounding. Steve's erection was really drilling into him now, and John couldn't seem to get enough of his father's penis.

"I love you three so much!" Jasmine shouted. "You're going to make mommy cream her undies again."

John felt a sense of pride knowing that a large part of his mother's orgasm was a result of watching him take a dick in his ass. He then felt a sting as his father gave his bare bottom another hard slap.

"I love when you spank me, dad." John said. "Especially while we're having sex."

"Maybe I'll need to find more excuses to randomly punish you." Steve suggested, still pumping his cock into his son. "Just pull down your pants and spank you until we're both erect, then bend you over for a hard fucking."

"That would be awesome." John replied.

John could tell he was getting close. He reached out and held Chanel's head with both hands, guiding her mouth up and down his shaft. Then he held her against his waist, his entire penis in her mouth, and started to erupt. Multiple spurts of semen flew into the back of Chanel's mouth. Being the blowjob expert she was, Chanel swallowed it all and didn't spill a single drop.

As John came in his sister's mouth, his sphincter tightened around his father's throbbing dick. John was rewarded with a healthy load of cum shooting deep into his ass. Steve held his cock in, draining his balls into John's hungry hole, making sure every bit of spunk was deposited into the anal cavity.

After the ejaculations, the three of them finally broke their embrace.

"Oh my, that was incredible to watch." Jasmine told them. "I had another orgasm in my thong. These panties are soaked!"

"That was a big load you shot in my mouth, bro!" Chanel said.

"You can thank dad for that." John replied with a chuckle. "I have the most intense orgasms when I'm taking a cock. Especially his."

"Well daddy came in both of you. And thanks to John, Chanel got a load in her bottom, too." Jasmine said. "Now you both can go to bed with your holes full of cum!"

"Awww, mom." John protested. "I don't want to go to bed. I want to stay up and have sex with you and dad."

"We know, son." Steve said. "But Santa won't come if you two don't go to sleep."

John sighed, knowing he wouldn't win the fight.

"Here's an idea." Jasmine said. "Why don't you two sleep together in Chanel's bed?"

"Okay, mom." John replied, still sad the evening sex was concluded but perking up at the thought of sleeping next to Chanel.

"Want mommy to tuck you both in?"

John and Chanel nodded. The three of them got to their feet and headed to Chanel's bedroom.

***

As they entered the bedroom, Jasmine pulled back the top covers for the kids.

"Is there anything special you hope Santa brings you, John?" Jasmine asked.

"I don't really know what I want as far as presents." John answered. "I just hope more than my stocking gets stuffed."

Jasmine smiled. "I'm certain you'll get plenty of things stuffed into that bottom of yours."

Jasmine patted the bed, inviting them to get in. Chanel and John both climbed into the bed, still completely nude and dripping with cum. Jasmine pulled the covers up over them.

"Mom?" John asked.

"Yes, honey?"

"Do you think Santa has a big dick?"

"Oh I would imagine he does, sweetie." Jasmine replied. "How about you? Do you think he has a big penis?"

"I bet it's at least twelve inches." John said confidently. "And I bet his balls are like two big apples, always swollen with cum."

"What a lovely thought, dear." Jasmine said, kissing him on the forehead.

"One more thing, mom. Before you go..."

"Anything, honey. What is it?"

"Well, you said you came in your panties. Twice." John told her. "Can I put them on my pillow so I can smell you while I sleep?"

"You did put on quite a show for mommy. Buttfucking your sister. Then taking your father's dick." Jasmine said. "I suppose you've earned a reward."

Jasmine pulled down her soiled thong and set it on her son's pillow. John rested his head directly on the underwear. Thanks to the pussy juice and multiple orgasms, John was treated to the very strong vaginal aroma of his mother.

"Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome, sweetie."

Jasmine walked to the doorway and stopped, turning to her kids one more time.

"You two don't have to fall asleep right away, you know." Jasmine said. "It's perfectly fine if you want to fuck each other a bit more. You just need to stay out of the living room so you don't disturb Santa."

"Okay, mom."

Jasmine turned out the light and shut the door.

***

Jasmine found her husband standing next to the table in the kitchen.

"We have the best kids." She told him.

"They've really grown up to be great." Steve agreed. "So I finished with the cookies they left for Santa."

"Already?"

"Yep. Took a few bites." Steve replied. "Then I jerked off onto the rest. Got a pretty nice load on them, too."

"Perfect!" Jasmine said. "I just know those little cumsluts are going to love Santa's special frosting."

"What else?" Steve asked.

"I had an idea earlier today." Jasmine said. "Since this is the first year John's old enough for this to be a naughty Christmas, I think we should write them each a very special letter from Santa. You know... something really nasty and perverted. I think they'd enjoy that."

"What a great idea, honey!" Steve told her.

Steve and Jasmine got some paper and got started on writing the letters to their kids. Once satisfied with their work, they retired to their bedroom where Jasmine finally got some dick... right between her cheeks, a hard and fast buttfucking before bed.