The Kinky Family Ch. 13

Story Info
John celebrates his birthday with bisexual family fun!
7.2k words
4.63
16.7k
19
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years had passed since we checked in on John and The Carters. A couple of things had changed, but the important things were mostly the same: lots of hot, nasty sex.

John was still enjoying plenty of pussy, plenty of ass, and plenty of cock thanks to both his family as well as The Club. He was also still close with his best friend Tommy, the two boys fucking and sucking each other often. John had even gotten to enjoy an orgy with Tommy and his parents, Carol and Richard Wilson, a few times.

One prominent change was that John had gotten much closer to Lily, and they were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend. That of course did not preclude them from having sex with other people, but they did spend a lot more time together in their day-to-day lives.

The other item of significance was that today was a special day. John's birthday. To be more precise, it was John's 21st birthday. A special occasion indeed, and one deserving of a very special celebration.

***

John looked at himself in the bathroom mirror, admiring the purple satin panties and matching crop top he had put on. He also admired the outlined bulge of his penis within those same panties.

Turning out the light, John left the bathroom and headed down the hallway. His nose led him toward the kitchen, where he could smell something baking. As he entered, John was treated to the view of his mother's backside.

Jasmine was wearing only an apron and a pair of white, cotton panties that tightly hugged the fabulous curves of her buttocks. John felt his manhood twitch as he took in the view.

"Damn, mom." He said. "I swear your ass gets sexier every day."

Jasmine turned around with a big smile.

"Such a sweet boy!" She told her son. "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks." John replied.

They embraced in a quick hug followed by a kiss on the lips as John grabbed a handful of his mother's rear. As they broke the embrace, Jasmine looked her son over.

"Look at those panties. They look so cute on you, honey." Jasmine said.

"Thanks, mom." John replied. "They're super comfy. I think they look really nice on my butt too."

"I've always thought you had a cute little bottom." Jasmine agreed. "It was made for panties."

Jasmine smiled at her son. "And made for cock, too of course. Lots and lots of cock."

John blushed at his mother's compliment.

"Where's dad?" he asked.

"He took your sister to grab some more things for the birthday celebration." Jasmine answered. "We just wanted to make sure we had plenty of everything. The main concern was having plenty of lubricant."

Jasmine winked at her son and John felt his penis getting even more excited.

"Hey mom..." John said, taking hold of the bulge in his underwear. "How about a birthday blowjob?"

"Oh honey." Jasmine replied. "You know how much I love sucking your dick, but your cake is almost done and I don't want it to burn."

"Ok mom."

"Why don't you masturbate?" She asked. "You're more than welcome to play with yourself."

"That's ok." John said, releasing his grasp on his semi-erect cock. "I can wait until later."

"Nonsense." Jasmine protested. "If you have an erection, you should take care of that."

John looked at his mother's ass again. There was no denying that his panties were fighting against his now straining boner.

"You make a good point, mom." John admitted.

He wanted nothing more than to pull down his mother's underwear and ravage her backside. Instead, he simply lowered his own panties a few inches, freeing his throbbing penis. He held his shaft in his left hand and began to slowly stroke himself.

"Can I at least shoot it on you?" John asked.

"It's your birthday. Of course you can cum on me!" Jasmine replied, turning around and holding a bowl and spatula. She began mixing ingredients in the bowl as she stood in front of her son.

Although hidden behind the apron, John could tell his mother's ample breasts were jiggling as she worked on the mixing.

"What are you mixing?" John asked, continuing to stroke his penis.

"Well your cake is in the oven." Jasmine answered. "This is the frosting that'll go on top once the cake is ready."

"I'd be perfectly happy just eating your cake, mom." John told her, referring to giving her a rimjob.

Jasmine smiled. "I bet. I know how much you enjoy licking my ass. Or anyone's ass, really."

"That's true." John admitted, stroking a tad faster now. "I love the taste of a warm butthole."

"I know, sweetie." Jasmine said, continuing to mix up the frosting. "Speaking of tasty warm buttholes... do you think you'll see Lily later? Or maybe Tommy?"

"I don't know yet. Just depends how the day goes." John replied.

"I thought it was really sweet that you wanted to celebrate just with immediate family."

"It's a big birthday." John said. "I just kind of figured it would be nice to spend some quality time with you and dad. And Chanel too, of course."

Jasmine smiled at her son as he continued to play with himself.

"Can you turn around mom?" John asked. "I'm close and I want to shoot it on your ass."

"I have an idea." Jasmine said. "Why don't you cum in this bowl? Then I can mix it into the cake frosting. And I can ask your father to donate a load as well."

The idea of sperm being mixed into the cake frosting excited John. He took a step toward his mother, holding the shaft of his cock.

"That sounds hot, mom."

Jasmine lowered the bowl and held it in front of her son's waist. John aimed his penis and began stroking vigorously, closing his eyes as he ejaculated several spurts of semen into the mixing bowl. After he was done, John wiped the tip of his manhood on the edge of the bowl and pulled his panties back up.

"That was a wonderful amount of cum, sweetheart." Jasmine told him, beginning to mix the sperm into the icing. "I bet your father will he happy to contribute as well."

"I hope so." John said. "Hopefully he saves some for me, too."

"I guarantee you he'll fuck that cute little rear of yours, baby."

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of the oven beeping. Jasmine set the bowl on the counter and put on some oven mitts. John once again fixed his gaze on her perfect buns as she walked to the oven. Opening the door, she bent over and pulled out the cake, setting it on the nearby stovetop. John kept her superb buttocks in view the entire time.

"And I'll get to fuck that sweet ass of yours, too." John suggested. "Right, mom?"

"Yes, honey." Jasmine told him, taking off the oven mitts and setting them aside. She then turned back around to face him. "There will be plenty of opportunities for you to put that cock inside of me and your sister. I promise."

The promise of anal sex pleased John. Before he could say anything more, Steve and Chanel entered the kitchen, setting a few bags down on the kitchen table.

"There's the birthday boy!" Steve said.

"Sweet panties, little bro." Chanel added.

Steve embraced his wife, kissing her and grabbing her ass with both hands. Chanel gave her brother a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry we're a little late." Steve told them. "Chanel wanted to stop by the video booths for some glory hole action."

"Did you get some cock?" John asked.

"Hell yeah!" Chanel answered enthusiastically. "Sucked off two random dudes and then dad said we had to get back home."

"That's wonderful news, sweetheart!" Jasmine exclaimed. "I'm sure those men were very happy to have you service their penis."

"Can I show John the prizes you bought us, daddy?" Chanel asked.

"Sure, honey."

"Come to my room, bro." Chanel said as she grabbed one of the bags from the table.

"Okay." John told her. "Dad, mom needs your help with something."

"What might that be?" Steve asked.

"John masturbated a few minutes ago and blew his load into the frosting for his cake." Jasmine explained. "We were hoping you might contribute to the frosting as well."

"My pleasure!" Steve said, unzipping his pants.

As John's father prepared to add to the frosting mixture, John followed his sister to her room. By the time they got there, Chanel had stripped down to her underwear. John sat on her bed as she turned from him, bending over and pulling her panties down. John delighted in the brief glimpse he got of the puckered hole between her buns. Chanel turned back around and tossed the underwear to her brother.

"Definitely needed to change undies." She said with a giggle.

John clutched his sister's discarded underwear, noting the damp crotch, and held them to his face. He took a long, slow inhale through his nose, breathing in the fragrance of Chanel's special bits.

"Damn." John said. "You must have been crazy horny, sis."

"Duh!" Chanel replied. "I was sucking dick. You know I get turned on when I've got a cock in my mouth."

John nodded in agreement. Chanel reached into the bag and pulled out two identical toys, handing them to her brother. John looked at the packaging, and realized that the toys were five-inch, beaded butt plugs.

"Cool!" John said.

"I know." Chanel added. "And I know we've both had much bigger and longer things in our asshole, but dad thought it would be a fun sexual appetizer to start the birthday celebration."

John began to open the toys while Chanel grabbed a bottle of lube from her drawer. John set the toys down and stood up next to his naked sister.

"Should we lube ourselves or each other?" she asked.

John smiled. "Definitely each other."

John once more lowered his panties slightly. He and his sister each took a turn squirting some lube on their fingertip and starting to slowly rub it into each other's anus. They then smiled at each other as they slid their finger into each other's rectum.

"It's been a crazy few years, huh?" Chanel asked. "If someone told you on your 18th birthday that we'd be here, with our fingers up each other's ass... would you have believed them?"

"Hell no." John answered. "But I would've hoped they were serious. I really like sticking things in your butt."

"Awww." Chanel replied. "I like sticking things in your butt too, little brother."

Once they were sufficiently lubricated, they took turns inserting one of the new toys into each other's rear. With the plug in place, John pulled his underwear back up. The feeling of an object being stuffed up his backside had his manhood tingling with excitement.

"Okay." Chanel said. "Which panties should I wear now?"

John walked over to his sister's panty drawer, pulling it open. There were so many varieties of colors, cuts, and materials. He inspected several options before finally making a decision: a hot pink thong.

"How about this?"

"Sounds good to me." Chanel said, taking the thong and putting it on. "Bra or no bra?"

"Definitely keep your tits out." John suggested.

Chanel smiled again, giving her pert but lovely 34C breasts a squeeze. She then turned and walked out of the room, John following behind and watching his sister's buns swaying majestically.

They walked back into the kitchen where their parents were. Their father was wearing only his briefs, the outline of his penis bulge both evident and obvious. Jasmine was just removing her apron, leaving her in only the panties.

"Is the cake finished, mom?" John asked.

"It is but it's not quite ready to eat yet."

"Did dad cum in the frosting?"

Jasmine smiled. "He sure did. Your father made a very large, generous donation to the frosting, honey."

"Thanks, dad." John told his father.

"You're welcome, son. I know how much you enjoy the taste of semen, so I was happy to do it."

John walked over to where his father was standing, bent over, and softly kissed the bulge in his briefs before standing back up.

"Well that was a sweet gesture." Jasmine told her son.

"Just trying to show my gratitude."

"You're welcome to kiss my penis any time, son." Steve added. "And the same goes for your sister."

"Thank you, daddy." Chanel told him.

"All that cooking worked up a sweat." Jasmine said. "Anyone need anything before I hop in the shower?"

"How about a couple of beers, darling?" Steve suggested.

"Sure!"

Jasmine opened the fridge and pulled out two bottles of beer. She walked them to her husband and handed them to him. Steve twisted the caps off and handed one of the bottles to John.

"To our son!" Steve said. "I'm sure this might not be your first beer, but it's your first beer now that you can legally drink."

Steve and John tapped their bottles together in a toast and each took a sip.

"Okay. Shower time." Jasmine said.

"Why, mom?" John asked.

"Honey, I'm all sweaty."

John reached behind her, groping her buttocks. He then felt between her legs, delicately rubbing her crotch through her panties.

"You don't seem too sweaty to me, mom." John told her, taking another sip of his beer. "And even if you are, what would a shower change? You'll just get sweaty again after we all fuck."

Jasmine paused to consider her son's argument.

"He has a point, dear." Steve added.

"I'll lick and suck your sweaty asshole right this second, mom." John said bluntly.

Jasmine giggled. "I believe you, honey. You're such a filthy, naughty boy."

"With a filthy, naughty family." John added, smirking. "A family I very much enjoy having sex with."

"Cheers!" Steve said.

John and his father clanked their bottles together once more. As they sipped their beers, Jasmine traced each of their respective bulges with her fingertips.

"It seems that both of you dirty boys are starting to get excited again." Jasmine noted.

"I won't try to argue that, honey." Steve told her with a laugh.

"I'm horny too, mom!" Chanel announced.

"I guess you like your new toy then?" Steve asked.

"Fuck yes. John and I stuck them in each other's asshole and now I'm desperate for cock."

"That's our sweet little slut." Jasmine said.

"I have to agree with Chanel." John added. "This is a really awesome butt plug."

"Glad you like it!" Steve told him, turning up his beer bottle and finishing off his beverage. "There will be plenty of other things sliding in and out of that horny boy cunt today, too."

John smiled gleefully, also finishing off his beverage. His father's comments only left his manhood getting even more excited.

"Does that mean it's time to open my presents?" John asked.

"Sounds like a plan." Steve told him.

John turned and felt his father's hand give him a firm slap on the ass. It stung, but in a warm and wonderful way. The four of them made their way to the living room where there were presents and birthday cards on the coffee table.

Steve took a seat on the couch in the middle, with Chanel and Jasmine sitting on eitger side of him. John remained standing, the prominent bulge of his dick obvious in his purple panties. He pulled off his crop top and tossed it aside, joining his family in solidarity of wearing only a pair of underwear.

"Open mine first!" Chanel told her brother. "It's the one way the pink wrapping and the pink envelope on top."

John picked up the pink envelope first, pulling out the card.

"Read the card to us, sweetie." Jasmine suggested.

"Well, it has a drawing of a bar stool." John told them. "And it says How do you fit three gay guys on a single bar stool?"

John opened the card and chuckled.

"You turn it upside down." John added, completing the joke.

Steve and Jasmine both laughed at the clever, whimsical humor.

"That's cute!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"As soon as I saw that card, I thought of you." Chanel told her brother.

"I love the card." John replied. "Although now I'm imagining three sexy twinks sitting on an upside down stool, supported solely by each guy having a stool leg up his ass."

"Did Chanel write anything or is it just the joke?" Steve asked.

"Yes, she wrote a message in the card." John answered, clearing his throat. "She wrote: Hey little brother, I love you so much and I hope you know that. These last three years have been so much and I know there will be a lot more fun in the future. Happy birthday! I wish you all of the pussy, ass, cock, piss and cum you can handle! Love, Chanel."

"Awww." Jasmine said. "What a beautiful sentiment from your sister!"

John set the card down and picked up his sister's present. As he did, he noticed that his father had a hand between the legs of his mother and sister. Although the attention was still on John, it was clear that the ladies were enjoying having their vaginas massaged by his father.

Methodically opening Chanel's present, John's dick twitched with excitement inside of his satin panties. He opened the box and pulled out his prize...

"What is it?" Jasmine asked.

"Wow!" John exclaimed. "It's a 10-inch strap-on with a realistic dildo!"

"Very cool." Steve added, still massaging the two pussies on either side of him.

"It's no upside down bar stool." Chanel snickered. "But it's still something you can put in your ass. Plus if you're hanging out with Lily, now she has the option of using that to buttfuck you so you don't have to do all of the penetrating."

"I love it, Chanel." John told her. "Thank you!"

As John set his new dildo on the table, he noticed the girls were returning the favor. Both Chanel and Jasmine each had a hand on the ever-growing bulge in Steve's briefs.

John still had two presents to open from his parents. His mind was racing with excitement wondering what sort of naughty items he might be receiving. First he picked up the card, and pulled it out.

"Let's see... the card just says Happy Birthday on the outside." John announced.

"It's not as great as your sister's card." Jasmine told him. "But hopefully you like it."

John opened the card. "Nice. There's a hand-drawn penis on the inside."

"That was your mother's idea." Steve said.

"What'd they write?" Chanel asked.

"Let's see..." John began. "Dad wrote Son, You've come a long way since turning 18. From being a virgin to becoming a sex-loving machine. Whether it's guys or girls, you're always willing to do whatever it takes to make sure everyone is satisfied. We are so glad to have you in this family. Love, Dad."

"I meant every word." Steve said.

"I appreciate it, dad." John told him. "And mom wrote Happy birthday, sweetie! I've enjoyed watching your sexuality evolve over these past few years. It was an honor to take your virginity, but it was much more of an honor to watch you lose your anal virginity. I know you were nervous about your father popping your backdoor cherry, but your sister and I watched you take that dick up your ass like a champ. And now you've had who knows how many cocks in there. We love you so much. Love, Mom."

"Damn, mom." Chanel said. "You really have a way with words."

John set the card down, picking up one of the presents. The kind, heartfelt words from his parents had only increased his arousal. As he began opening the present, he noticed his father's hands were now inside the panties of his mother and sister.

As he opened the present, John pulled out what appeared to be a calendar. On the front it simply said: Family & Friends. When he began to flip through it, he was excited to see all kinds of nude pictures and photos.

"We hope you like your calendar, honey." Jasmine said. "We included lots of sexy pictures of us and people you know. Lily, Tommy and his family. We even got your ex coach to send us a picture of his massive, black penis because we know how excited it makes you."

"This is fucking awesome!" John exclaimed.

"Yay!" Jasmine added. "And when you're done using it as a calendar, you can still keep it for the pictures. It's like a new porn magazine but with people you know."

"I love it. I can't wait to jerk off to it later." John said, setting it on the table.

John picked up the last present from the table.