The Kinky Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one isn't too exciting." Jasmine admitted. "But we know it's something you enjoy, so we went with it."

John removed the wrapping and opened the box, smiling. Inside the box was a plethora of new pairs of panties. All sorts of brands, colors, styles, and fabrics.

"That's a lot of new underwear." John said.

"We know how much you enjoy your panties, son." Steve told him. "Happy birthday!"

Chanel giggled. "I think you might own more panties than I do."

"Well these are all great presents." John said, setting the box of brand new underwear down. "But you three are the real gift that I get to unwrap every single day."

"Oh honey. That's so sweet!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Thanks, mom. And now I think it's time to get down to some serious fucking."

"Hold on, son." Steve said, retracting his hands from inside the panties of the two women. "I have one more surprise."

Steve stood up facing his son. John didn't miss the chance to check out the impressive bulge in his briefs. He wanted to reach out and grab it but managed to restrain himself.

"What's up, dad?"

"How many times have I fucked you in the ass over the years?"

"Oh gosh." John said. "No idea. A lot is all I know."

The family shared another laugh at John's answer.

"It's true, darling." Jasmine added. "I don't think anyone could give an accurate, exact count of how many times you've made love to your son's bottom."

"I was thinking maybe you'd like a turn, John." Steve told him. "How would you like to slide that penis up your old man's anus for a change?"

John's eyes widened. He was shocked.

"Dad, are you serious?!" He asked. "I thought you were strictly a top when it came to guy on guy stuff."

"Generally that's correct." Steve explained. "But there have been a select few occasions where I have been willing to receive. I wanted your 21st birthday to be memorable, so I thought you might like to give it a go."

"Hell yeah, bro!" Chanel shouted. "Fuck dad in the butt!"

"My pleasure." John said, dropping his panties.

The rock solid erection between John's legs left little doubt about his excitement of what was about to occur.

"Great!" Steve said, dropping his briefs to the floor, revealing that he was also sporting a rock solid erection.

Jasmine and Chanel also stood up to remove their underwear. Jasmine collected all four pairs and set them in a neat pile beside John's birthday presents. Steve turned around and got on the couch, on his knees, with his ass toward John. Being on his knees on the couch cushions allowed Steve's muscular buttocks to part naturally.

John knelt down on the floor so that he was basically eye level with his father's exposed backside. He stared at the sweaty, hairy rosebud before him and felt a thrill. His tongue had been in that puckered paradise several times before for the purpose of rimjobs. But this time was different. This time it was a precursor to penetration.

His father's anus had never looked more beautiful or more inviting. John took a deep breath and leaned in, pursing his lips and planting a soft kiss directly on the magical hole. That was followed up with a second kiss, before John stuck his tongue out and began to lick all over his father's chocolate starfish.

It wasn't long before John was practically French kissing Steve's asshole, his tongue pushing as deep into the rectum as he could muster.

"Chanel, why don't you help your brother?" Jasmine suggested. "You could lube his cock while he's sucking on his father's ass."

"Sure thing, mom."

Chanel grabbed a bottle of lube and sat down behind John. She reached between his legs and softly fondled his balls as he continued to tongue their father's rear.

Squirting some lube into her hand, Chanel again reached between her brother's legs from behind, this time grabbing ahold of his penis. She slowly worked her hand up and down, making sure the throbbing shaft was well coated. Once done, Chanel stood back up and made her way back next to Jasmine.

John reluctantly pulled his tongue and mouth away from his father's hairy orifice. He got on his feet and took the base of his shaft into his hand. Taking a step forward, John held the tip of his penis against the moistened rosebud.

"Ready, dad?" John asked. "Ready for me to fuck your ass?"

"I sure am, son." Steve answered. "It's been a while since I've taken a dick though, so just take it easy at first."

Jasmine and Chanel began to touch themselves as they watched John start to slowly insert his penis into Steve's backdoor.

"Wow. I can tell it's been a while, dad." John said. "Your asshole is super tight."

Steve moaned in delight as John slid more of his cock inside. Jasmine and Chanel were fingering themselves more vigorously as they watched. With a bit more patience and effort, John found his manhood buried balls deep in his father's hairy ass. He paused momentarily.

"I can't believe it." John said. "I'm the one who's finally inside of your shithole, dad."

"Enjoy yourself, kiddo."

"I plan to, dad."

John slowly retracted a few inches of his dick before carefully sinking them right back in. He did this a few times to make sure his father's rectum was warmed up and loosened. Each time he would slide his cock further out before driving it back in.

"Can I blow you, daddy?" Chanel asked. "While John is fucking you?"

"That'd be great, honey." Steve told her.

Chanel got on the couch next to her father. She bent down with the back of her head against the cushion and her mouth open to accept her father's erection.

Jasmine took a seat on the arm of couch as she watched the scene unfold. She spread her legs apart in order to get her fingers deep inside her cunt.

John was consistently thrusting in and out of his father's anus at this point. Likewise, Steve's penis was consistently moving in and out of Chanel's mouth at the same pace. Jasmine was now squeezing her nipples in addition to playing with her horny vagina.

"You look hot fingering your pussy, mom." John told her.

"Thanks, baby." She replied. "You look hot fucking your dad up the ass."

John continued to pump his cock into the tight rectum. He also gave his father a hard smack on his right butt cheek.

"Oh yes!" Jasmine yelled. "Spank his ass while you pound him, honey."

John obliged, giving his father another smack to the same cheek. The buttfucking intensified, John's swinging balls brushing against his father's own testicles with each inward plunge.

"I think I'm getting close." John announced. "Is it okay if I finish inside you, dad?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't, son."

"Yes!" Jasmine cried out, still vigorously rubbing her crotch. "Cum in his ass. Shoot that cum deep in daddy's asshole, baby!"

Jasmine moaned loudly, her legs closing around her hand as she achieved orgasm. John felt his manhood twitch, climax on the horizon. He grabbed his father's hips and gave him one final plunge, ejaculating deep within the depths of his father's bowels.

Several spurts of semen were injected into Steve's anus. The sensation caused him to climax as well, fresh spunk filling Chanel's hungry mouth.

Jasmine brought her hand to her lips, tasting her vaginal juices. John slid his penis out of his father's used asshole and took a step back, admiring the sight of the fucked hole.

Chanel swallowed the cum in her mouth and quickly repositioned herself. Her thirst unquenchable, she was now behind her father. Without hesitation, her mouth found her father's anus.

John watched as his sister sucked every drop of cum from the hairy fuckhole.

"That was incredible." Jasmine said.

"I certainly enjoyed it." John agreed. "Did I do a good job, dad?"

"You did a fantastic job." Steve answered. "We might need to do that more often. I forgot how enjoyable a good buttfuck could be."

"I'd be willing to fuck you in the ass anytime you want." John told him.

Jasmine stood up from the couch.

"Anyone ready for some birthday cake?" She asked.

"I did kind of work up an appetite, mom." John said. "Some cake would be great."

Jasmine smiled. "I'm sure you did work up an appetite with all of that energy you were using."

She gave her son's bottom a pinch before turning and heading to the kitchen.

"Chanel, could you please help me?"

Chanel got up and followed her mother to the kitchen. John and Steve watched her bare buttocks as she walked away, and then John took a seat on the couch next to his father.

"That was really special, dad." John said. "Thanks for letting me do that."

"You're welcome."

Jasmine and Chanel returned, with a plate of chocolate cake in each hand. Chanel handed one to her brother and Jasmine handed one to her husband. The nude ladies then joined the guys on the couch.

John took his fork and sliced off a generous chunk of cake, putting it into his mouth. He savored the flavors as he chewed and swallowed.

"This cake is amazing, mom."

"Thank you, honey!"

"And I can definitely taste the cum in the frosting." John added. "The saltiness really contrasts well with the sweetness of the cake."

The four of them each enjoyed their semen-coated cake. Once finished, they stacked the plates and forks on the coffee table.

"Anyone up for round two?" Jasmine asked. "I could certainly use a penis or two."

"That gives me an idea." John said. "Why don't you put on the strap-on and let mom ride you, Chanel?"

Chanel happily got up from the couch and grabbed the new dildo. As she bent over to step into the harness, John reached between her buns and pulled the butt plug out of her ass.

John held the toy under his nose as his sister continued to get the strap-on in place. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed her fresh anal scent.

"All done!" Chanel said. "How do I look?"

Chanel turned around, proudly showing off the 10" strap-on she was wearing.

"Damn, sis." John told her. "You're even hotter with a cock!"

"That is a gorgeous dong, sweetie." Jasmine agreed. "Just what mommy needs deep in her cunt."

Jasmine stood up so that Chanel could sit on the couch, the dildo sticking up into the air. Jasmine then positioned herself over her daughter and the fucktoy in a cowgirl position. She held the tip against her slit, slowly but easily sliding her vagina down the entire length.

"Damn, mom." John said. "You just took all ten inches like it was nothing."

"I told you I was horny."

Jasmine began to work herself all around on the dildo. Chanel grabbed her mother's breasts, also starting to suck one of her nipples.

"Suck my titty." Jasmine moaned as she rode her daughter's pretend dick.

Jasmine bucked her hips on the strap-on as Chanel suckled her breast. John quickly became aroused as he watched his mother and sister having sex.

"Hey mom. Can you get in doggie position?" John asked. "That way I can fuck Chanel while she fucks you."

Jasmine obliged, sliding her wet snatch off of the dildo before getting on all fours against the arm of the couch. Chanel got behind her and sunk the toy right back in.

"That's it, baby." Jasmine encouraged. "Give mommy's pussy what it needs."

John watched his sister thrust in and out of their mother a few times before moving behind Chanel. The straps of the harness going around Chanel's thighs left her vagina thoroughly exposed. John ran his fingertips over the soft lips between her legs.

"Go ahead, bro." Chanel said. "I'm ready. Stick that cock in me!"

John positioned himself behind his sister. He held his shaft and was now rubbing the tip of his penis against her soft, wet lips. He pushed one of her butt cheeks aside and took a moment to admire his sister's asshole before sliding his cock into her welcoming vagina.

The three of them found a nice rhythm of fucking. John matched his thrusts into Chanel with her thrusts into their mother.

"Looking great, you three." Steve said.

As John penetrated the depths of his sister, he felt his father pulling the butt plug out of his backside. He knew exactly what was about to happen, so it was no surprise when he felt the tip of Steve's penis against his asshole.

"My turn, son." Steve told him, beginning to insert his thick cock between John's buns.

John moaned as he felt the dick make its way inside. The sensation only made him throb more inside of his sister. Jasmine was likewise enjoying Chanel's toy penis between her legs.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum, baby!" Jasmine yelled. "Keep fucking me. Keep fucking mommy's cunt!"

And Chanel certainly continued to plow her mother's snatch.

As she was being fucked, Jasmine reached behind her back and began to finger her own asshole.

John grabbed the waist of his sister's cock harness, helping him deliver more consistent and deliberate thrusts into her vagina. Inspired by seeing his mother, John slipped his thumb into his sister's anus.

Steve was also sliding his eight inch dick easily in and out of John's rectum now. The entire family of four was in complete harmony as they made love to each other.

"Your ass is really inhaling my cock, son." Steve said.

"What can I say, dad?" John offered. "I thoroughly enjoy having your penis ream my nasty fuckhole."

Jasmine now had three fingers deep in her own asshole as Chanel fucked her. With her other hand, Jasmine began to vigorously rub her clit.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jasmine panted. "I'm about to cum!!"

Jasmine squealed, an orgasm washing over her. Chanel kept working the toy in and out of her, and Jasmine continued to play with her clit, her vagina finally succumbing and squirting all over the couch cushions.

"Hell yeah, mom!" John shouted.

Two more smaller squirts ejaculated from Jasmine's crotch as she pulled her fingers out of her ass and slowly slid off of the toy. Her orgasm turned out to be the first domino to fall.

Steve gave his son a hard, firm slap on the ass, sending John over the edge. With a gasp, several spurts of semen were injected deep into his sister's twat.

The spanking also made John involuntarily clench his ass muscles, allowing Steve to finish as well and deposit a very healthy load of warm, sticky sperm into his son's bottom.

Chanel, John, and Steve slowly untangled their genitals and separated themselves from one another. Before John could even think about sitting down, Chanel was kneeling behind him, sucking their father's fresh spunk from his sweaty, loosened rosebud.

"That feels nice, sis." John told her.

Jasmine and Steve sat down on either end of the couch as they observed Chanel cleaning her brother's rear.

"That was absolutely incredible." Jasmine said, still in a daze from her orgasm. "These couch cushions are soaking wet."

"Your pussy erupted like a geyser, mom." John told her. "That was hot."

"It sure did, honey." Jasmine agreed. "Your sister is amazing with that dildo. You're in for a real treat when she eventually bends you over and works over that little booty of yours."

Chanel gave John's asshole a few more sucks and licks, then squeezed and playfully jiggled his cheeks.

"All clean, bro!" She happily announced.

"That was very sweet of you to lick your brother's rear and clean him up, honey." Jasmine told her.

Chanel stood up with a smile and took a seat on the couch next to Steve. John took a seat between her and Jasmine.

"This has been the best birthday ever." John said.

"Glad you've enjoyed it, son." Steve replied.

"I can't wait to tell Tommy and Lily that I got to fuck you in the ass, dad."

"We've all gotten to have some really great sex together." Jasmine added. "And you seemed like you enjoyed your presents."

"The presents were great." John said. "Lots of new panties to try on. And I meant it when I said I was going to jerk off to that calendar."

"Don't forget the ten inch beauty from your sister." Jasmine told him.

"Of course I didn't forget that." John agreed. "I loved my sister's dong. It's really been a fantastic fucking day, pun intended."

***

Later that evening, John was naked on his bed with his mother's white panties from earlier wrapped around his erection.

He was slowly rubbing himself and looking through his naughty calendar. There were so many fun, raunchy pictures. Close up pictures of his father's penis and his mother's vagina. A picture of Tommy in a sex sandwich with his own parents.

Turning the page, John felt his dick throb at the sight of his coach's massive, black penis. Beside that, a picture of his girlfriend Lily riding that same black cock. Below that, a picture of Lily participating in a blowbang, her face surrounded by six erect, well-hung dicks.

The sound of his door opening made John look up, and he saw his mother walk into the room. Jasmine was wearing a white tank top and pink pajama bottoms.

"Hey, mom."

"Hey, honey." Jasmine said. "Look at you. All the sex we've had today and your penis is still as excited as ever."

John smiled. "I told you I was going to jerk off to this calendar. These pictures are amazing."

"Your father and I had a lot of fun putting it together." Jasmine told him.

John set the calendar aside but continued to slowly stroke his panty-wrapped penis.

"Did you need something, mom?"

"Well your father is in Chanel's room giving her another hard fucking and it reminded me." Jasmine explained. "I believe earlier today you mentioned a desire to stick your wiener in my butthole? Am I remembering that correctly?"

"Hell yes I still want to fuck you in the ass!"

"Are you sure?" Jasmine asked. "I hate to interrupt you playing with yourself. If you'd rather continue masturbating that's perfectly fine and I won't be offended."

"I can jerk my cock anytime I want, mom." John answered. "Right now I would much rather slide it up your ass."

"Okay then!" Jasmine said. "Scoot over a little and I'll get beside you."

John moved over slightly so his mother could get on the bed next to him. She pulled her pajama bottoms down slightly and rolled onto her side with her butt toward her son. A lack of underwear beneath the pajamas left nothing in John's way. He unwrapped the panties from around his manhood and set them aside.

"I lubed myself up before I came in here." Jasmine informed him. "You should be able to slide it right in, sweetie."

John rolled onto his side, his erection against his mother's buttcrack. Taking his shaft, he directed the tip of his cock to Jasmine's anus. Thanks to the lube, he easily inserted the full length of his penis into his mother's rectum.

"See?" Jasmine asked. "It went right up my ass."

John began to slide his cock back and forth between her soft buns. He reached around her waist and started to play with her wet cunt.

"That's nice, honey." Jasmine said. "Really nice."

He continued to pump his shaft in and out of his mother's asshole while rubbing her vagina. Jasmine used her hand to grope her breasts and pinch her nipples while enjoying the buttfucking.

"This is the perfect ending to my birthday, mom." John said. "Thanks for letting me do this."

"My pleasure, sweetheart." Jasmine replied. "You aren't the only one who enjoys a stiff dick in the ass."

John started to rub Jasmine's crotch with a bit more fervor as he also started to drive his penis deep into her backside more passionately. Jasmine was moaning as she pinched her nipples through her shirt.

"That's it, honey." Jasmine pleaded. "Fuck mommy's ass as hard as you can!"

John did his best to give his mother's rear the pounding it was craving. Jasmine moaned with pleasure at each thrust of her son's probing penis. As John rubbed between her legs, he felt a warm spritz of pussy squirt.

"You made me cum, baby!" She announced.

John felt another warm spritz from her crotch.

"Almost my turn, mom."

"In my ass!" Jasmine demanded. "You better shoot every drop in mommy's ass!"