The Kinky Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John gave her one more hard, deep thrust into her anus, finally erupting in an orgasm himself. Jasmine's sphincter clenched around the base of her son's cock as he ejaculated.

"Fuck that felt good." John said.

He left his penis buried inside of her as it softened. Bringing his hand to his mouth, he sucked off of his fingers what remained of his mother's pussy juice.

"I love cumming in your butt, mom."

"Thank you, honey." She replied. "I enjoy it myself, too. I'm surprised you had so much left in those balls of yours!"

"There's something about your ass." John admitted. "It gets me all riled up."

Reluctantly, John finally retracted his soft penis from his mother's soiled anus. Jasmine scooted to the edge of the bed and got to her feet, casually pulling her pajama bottoms back up over her creampied buttocks.

"Can I have my panties back or did you still want to play with them?" Jasmine asked.

"I'm good, mom." John answered. "I'll just grab a different dirty pair tomorrow."

Jasmine picked up her underwear, balled it up and stuck it in her pajama pocket. She bent down and kissed John's penis.

"I hope you had a great birthday, sweetie."

"I promise you I did, mom." John assured her.

"Good! And just think, now that you're 21 you can go to bars." Jasmine said. "You and Lily could go on a date and check out that new gay bar. Maybe take Tommy and help him find a new boy toy of his own."

"The gay bar, huh?" John said. "That might be fun. Thanks, mom."

"And I hear their food is actually pretty tasty." Jasmine added. "Especially their vast array of sausage."

Jasmine winked at her son and John smiled back at her. She then turned around and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"I love my family." John said to himself.

Choosing to remain nude, John got under his bed covers and turned out his light. He drifted off to sleep as he recounted all of the wonderful sexual adventures of the day.