The Kinky Gyno

Story Info
A gyno takes advantage of her situation...
2.1k words
3.38
48.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Kinky Gynaecologist

"Now, dearie... Tell me what the problem is?"

Vanessa squirmed, the cheetah with long, dark hair wriggling in place, legs spread on the table, knees hiked up. Even though her hind paws were placed quite softly and securely on the table, crinkling the paper towels laid out beneath her, she hardly felt safe and in place, shrinking back as her skin prickled. The gynaecologist surveyed her with a smile, a fresh paper towel paid over her modesty, although she very much regretted in the realm of hindsight that she had worn trousers that day and not a skirt. It would have made her feel at least a little bit like she was covered up but, in such a position, she could not even pretend that her modesty was covered when all was laid bare.

Panties? She blushed and turned her muzzle away, whiskers quivering. Yeah, those were well out the window too...

"Um," she said brilliantly, quailing from him. "It's...no, no problems. Just a check-up, please."

The boar raised an eyebrow, the smile on his lips mostly hidden by his tusks and bristly hide, although she would not have gone as far as to call it fur by any means. It wasn't that nice to run one's fingers through but who was Vanessa to know? It had been a long time since she'd been with a boar.

"Very well," he said with a grunt that did not calm her in the slightest, setting a clipboard aside. "Now, relax, it will all be over soon, there's nothing to worry about. I do this day in and day out... Your first time here, is it, Miss Vanessa?"

The cheetah blushed and nodded minutely as he set out his tools, a speculum catching her eye, even though she knew that that, at least, was not the first thing that would be used on her. First, the boar spoke soothingly to her, touching her thigh as if to calm her, but his paw left a burn in its wake that was not from anything that he placed on either her skin or fur. Vanessa panted shallowly, breath not easing its way into her lungs as softly as usual, and she had to think about breathing evenly, in and out, in and out.

"Now, there's going to be a slight coldness here, nothing to worry about..."

The coolness of the speculum startled her all the same and Vanessa could not help but let out a tiny mewl, his fat fingers tugging apart her labia so that he had better access to her. His fingers did not seem either gentle or caring and she tried to slip away, even though her worried mind tried to keep her in the moment too, a warning flaring up that she pushed away when she should have paid attention to it? Were gynos always so handsy? How could she know?

"Relax, Miss Vanessa..."

She wished he'd stop calling her that but his paw slid down her leg to her ankle, pulling it lightly to the side. Working her mouth, she licked her lips.

"Wait... What are you doing? That's not..."

Well, what was she supposed to say? That her ankle wasn't her pussy? She couldn't say that to a doctor! Wait, what was the doctor's name again? Had she even been given his name? Her head snapped up at just the wrong moment, pain thrumming lightly through the small, stabilising muscles of her neck, but it was too late for something like that as the boar smiled pleasantly to her, dark eyes simmering with something deeper than mere professionalism.

And she couldn't move her ankle. She couldn't move her ankle one bit. Striving to drag it away, she squeaked and yanked, looking between him and her own leg as if he would suddenly come out with something that would explain everything to her.

"Miss Vanessa, this is all part of the exam."

It wasn't reassuring but it gave him enough time to tie down her other ankle, the medical bandage light yet restraining as she ran her tongue around her dry mouth and panted through it.

"Relax."

She couldn't relax though, not as he looked up inside her and she tried not to think about what was happening. All she had to do was relax, to not think about the moment, to get through it in any way possible. She needed to get through it, it needed to be done. Something pushed up into the opening that the speculum allowed and the cheetah stiffened, toes curling. Maybe that's why he'd used the bandages so that she couldn't jerk away and hurt herself? Well, that was something at least, something that she could attribute to him trying to help her rather than harm her.

He was a doctor... He wouldn't do anything to hurt her, would he?

Oh, there'd been something she'd wanted to ask but the question slithered from her mind with the flick of her tail almost as quickly as it had made itself known. For right there with the rest of his tools sat a large dildo complete with a button on the side, which very clearly denoted it as something that, well, perhaps should not have been present in a gynaecologist's office.

Gulping, she opened and closed her mouth but no sound came out, the boar brushing her clit with his thumb and seemingly accidentally sending an electric thrill through her body. Against herself - she wasn't ready! - she twitched and gasped, eyes wide. The boar rubbed the back of his paw over his piggy snout, hiding his smirk.

"It's all perfectly standard, Miss Vanessa, we shall get to that shortly."

What? What did he mean that it was standard? What was he talking about? Whimpering, she tried to push herself up but her ankles were drawn a little too wide to allow that, heart hammering and the boar lifting the dildo at the same time as he thumbed her clit, sending another traitorous spark of pleasure through her nervous system.

Oh... Oh, she didn't want it to feel good but it did and she couldn't help that, breathing shortly and shallowly, eyes wide and glassy even as she shook her head. No, no... No, she had to say 'no' had to say that it was too much for her first time, that she hadn't known. It wasn't her fault but he'd understand, surely, he was a professional.

And yet the boar set the speculum aside with a coolly calm air of deliberation as he closed his paw around the dildo a little more firmly, seeming to gear up for something that not even Vanessa could have anticipated.

"Miss Vanessa," he said warmly. "We have to make sure that your orgasmic function is healthy. This is required. Do you not want to complete the exam?"

She didn't want to, stomach twisting into knots - yet what was a gyno exam about anyway? She didn't know that it wasn't meant to be like that and yet some kinky part of her wanted to lean into it, to delectably taste what was offered there for her. It was wrong in her mind but she wasn't thinking straight, skin prickling and hackles raised, her tail curling down where it could not curl up to protect her sex - he had his arm in the way of that, of course, not allowing it.

"I..."

"Excellent."

There was no agreement or disagreement from her either way but the smooth head of the toy pressing up to her already shockingly wet pussy - well, he had used some lubrication on the speculum, that was only fair - and slipping it inside. It was not large enough to cause her any pain or undue stretch but she still arched her back and curled her toes, letting out a low yowl, although worry still curled through her, closing around her heart and squeezing tightly.

"Relax, Miss Vanessa..."

The boar smirked yet hid it from her once again, every bit of him giving off the impression that everything was normal, even if it very clearly was not. And she wanted to go along with it - after all, he was the doctor and not her. He knew what he was doing and he had had to touch her sex anyway to give her the exam; it didn't really seem all that different when she looked at it like that. But, still, Vanessa grunted and mewled plaintively, trying to turn her muzzle away from the shame of it. It was too intimate, too far, and yet she had to go through with it all for the sake of her exam, she simply had to.

"No, look at me, this is important."

Ah, she was too easily swayed by those in a position of authority over her, even though she could have truly have called the exam to a halt anytime, relaxing and looking at him, the gruff boar who suddenly seemed to hold far more power over her than she was entirely comfortable with. Was that how things were supposed to be? It didn't seem quite right but the push and thrust of the dildo soothed her with sexuality, a familiar sensation that her body instinctively wanted to lean into, to tease even more from.

"Yes, Miss Vanessa, you're doing very well."

His eyes gleamed and she hoped that all of that was a good thing, panting and blushing and trying not to think how embarrassing it all was. Was he going to make her get off too? Would she climax? It seemed inevitable and yet Vanessa could not help but pull from it, tensing and contracting her muscles, need rising and yet pushed down by the feline at the same time. It was too much, she couldn't do it, she'd just have to fail the exam!

"Any moment now, Miss Vanessa..."

What did that mean? The cat's heart beat too quickly and she panicked with a mewl, his fingers manipulating her clitoris without even any gloves as he worked her on and on, the thrust of the dildo coming with a sloppy slurp of juices each time. It was embarrassing, hotly so in the tease of a blush, but the sturdy boar seemed to know just what to do to push her to that humiliating edge, clinging to it as if fearing falling to her death even before tumbling overboard into a shrieking, strangling climax.

It pulsed through her, inescapable, and Vanessa was forced to live through it, the cheetah tugging and pulling helplessly at her bonds, the bandages holding fast. Orgasm pumped through her seemingly in time with the strokes of the dildo and she was forced right then and there to ride it out, heaving and gasping, hoping against hope that the rest of the doctor's surgery did not hear her. What would they think was going on in there? Or was that something normal too in this particular doctor's practice?

She didn't know and the cheetah hardly cared to know as he gently brought her down from her high again, the tools cleaned as she laid there in a daze, her sexual musk and sweetness filtering lightly through the air. As her orgasm seeped away, everything moved very quickly, the boar doctor undoing her bandages and rolling them up again, humming a tune under his breath, lightness in his step.

But she supposed it was just another day at work for him, nothing odd at all about that. It was just her that was the odd one out, the cat who hadn't even realised what going to the gynaecologist would entail for her. Vanessa swallowed hard. Hopefully he didn't realise just how inexperienced she was...

"Your function appears normal, Miss Vanessa. You may go now and re-dress yourself."

Yet the cheetah's breasts rose and fell too heavily to rise and garb herself immediately, a heavy blush searing through her neck and cheeks, even the insides of her ears, and she grappled with the enormity of what had just happened. Politeness, however, was never the first thing to go out the window with her and the cheetah still sat up and tucked her legs together, uncomfortably aware of the slickness of orgasm lingering there between her thighs.

"Thank you, doctor."

Only time would reveal just what had happened to her that day but she left sexually satisfied if confused as to the truth of it all.

And maybe, for that moment, she only had to deal with that part of the day.

One thing at a time.