The Kinky Sex Potion

Story Info
A sex potion has unusual effects and unique kinky sex ensues.
2.7k words
4.27
10.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had finally found it, the ancient scroll that supposedly contained the recipe for a potion that was rumored to be an intensely pleasurable enhancement for sex! It was supposed to make your sexual experiences mind-blowing and unique. Ryan and Danielle were explorers and long-time lovers who'd been searching the Yucatán Peninsula for months in search of this relic. She was an archeologist, he was a researcher, and their adventure was just beginning.

Danielle was a leggy girl with round ass and firm C cup boobs. Her black, wavy hair ended just below her shoulders. Ryan was what you'd call an attractive nerd. He was skinny and wore glasses that enhanced his big brown eyes. His forearms were strong and moderately hairy and his hands were supple and handsome.

"Are you sure this is really it?" Ryan asked excitedly.

"It has to be. I'm sure of it!" Danielle's voice quavered with exhilaration.

Ryan pulled her in for a celebratory kiss. "Damn you're good!"

"We're good. The best team ever," she said, kissing him again.

The excited couple carefully photographed and stored their find. The hike back to the village seemed to take twice as long as the hike out. Ryan and Danielle spent the next 48 hours traveling home while going over the photos of the scroll. The items they would need were all relatively easy to acquire: some herbs, a specific mushroom, plant extracts, and half a dozen other items. Upon returning home, they divided up the list of things they needed for the potion and set out on their separate ways to collect them.

The last item they needed presented a unique challenge. Ryan and Danielle debated the translation of a key item on the scroll that could mean two different things. The word in question either translated to Lophophora williamsii, Peyote, or Echinopsis pachanoi, the San Pedro Cactus. Both of them knew it was critical to get it right. After further research and a call to a colleague, Danielle and Ryan agreed that it was the San Pedro cactus.

After gathering everything they needed to make the potion, the couple produced six portion-sized vials of sex potion. The night had finally come to try out the results of their hard work. They headed to their bedroom, each with a vial. Danielle slipped into a sexy negligee while Ryan stripped to his underwear. They dimmed the lights and began the incantation. At the appropriate moment, they each swallowed their tube of elixir and completed the final chant.

"How long do you think we'll have to wait to feel something?" Ryan asked.

"Why wait?" Danielle replied leaning in to kiss Ryan. Her hands roamed his body as they embraced. She noticed a tingling in her lips.

"Okay," was all he could get out. He felt his cock move in his underwear. Ryan put his hands on Danielle's chest, cupping her perky mounds. He pulled her negligee over her head to reveal her red and black bra. It was apparent how hard her nipples were through the lace. Her wine-colored areolas formed large circles around her nipples.

She grabbed Ryan's ass as they embraced. Ryan kissed her neck, sending a shiver down her body. She felt the pinch and gentle, grinding twist of his fingers on her nipples. "Oh fuck yes, they're really sensitive." Danielle felt a tingling in her nipples unlike anything she'd ever felt before and it felt amazing. She let out a guttural moan when Ryan popped her right boob out of her bra and sucked her aroused nipple into his mouth. "Mmmmmmmfffffaaahhh!"

"Your nipples," he said between flicks of the tongue. "They're bigger and harder than ever. Do you think it's the potion?"

"Are they? They feel great." She reached between his legs and gave his cock a squeeze. It jumped from kinda hard to rock hard in an instant. "Wow, did I do that?" she laughed.

Ryan's cock was already as hard as it usually got right before he had an orgasm. "I think so."

She gave his cock a few strokes before repositioning herself so that she could put it in her mouth. She slurped up and down the sides, wetting it all around. Ryan's precum flowed freely down his shaft and that was Danielle's invitation to take it all in. The lubed shaft slid easily into her greedy mouth and down her throat until Ryan's balls rested against her chin. She looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye. Up and down she fucked him with her mouth slowly realizing that her mouth felt as good as her pussy usually did when taking a cock. She went to half-depth, taking only what fit in her mouth and started sucking. She sucked harder and stroked his cock which oddly continued to grow. Soon, it was three inches longer than it had even been, and significantly girthier as well.

"What did you do?" he exclaimed. His cock was enormous and felt unbelievably good as it throbbed there in mid-air.

"I just got the urge to suck it so hard," she confessed.

"Well, it's SO hard," Ryan laughed.

"I need it in my pussy," Danille got on her back and spread her legs. "Now!" she demanded.

Ryan gracefully got on top of her and slid the head of his enlarged member into Danielle's needy cunt. She gasped from the girth. "Oh damn, go slow."

"It's so warm and wet. It feels like it's sucking me in!" he said, diving deeper.

"Fuuuuck!" Danielle cried. She expected to feel like the huge cock was stretching her to her limits and that it might hurt a bit. Instead, she found her pussy very accommodating and greedy. She understood what he meant, as her insides gently relaxed to let him all the way in. There was a distinct suction on his out-strokes. It felt unlike anything she'd ever experienced. "Yes, give it to me!" She instinctively reached for her clit. It was firm and protruding from the hood. She got her fingers slippery with ease and started rubbing her clit vigorously as Ryan pounded her.

"Oh yeah!" he cried. Ryan's cock pulsed and dripped as he thrust in and out of Danielle's perfectly stretched hole. "Your pussy is more amazing today than ever!"

"I need more cock!" Danielle blurted out. Ryan pulled out and Danille reached into her toy box and grabbed a cock shaped vibrator. She got on her knees facing Ryan and took his cock, slathered in their sex juices, deep into her mouth. She reached down and filled the void left between her legs with her plastic toy.

Ryan grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it from her mouth and rubbed the sensitive head over her lips and tongue.

"Yeah! Fuck," she cried out with her dildo fucking her cunt.

"Damn that's so hot. I love watching you fuck yourself like that." He imagined what it would be like to fuck her from both ends as the same time. As he smacked his cock quickly over and over, it suddenly became two cocks! "What the hell?" he exclaimed.

Danielle had suspected that the potion was actually doing something and this seemed like proof. "It's the potion. It's gotta be. Haven't you noticed anything else different?" she asked. Danielle took off her bra to reveal natural DDD breasts, much bigger that they were just an hour before.

"Holy shit those are amazing!" Ryan said with surprise.

"So is your giant cock, well cocks! Just go with it," she tried to reassure him.

Danielle started stroking one cock while sucking the other. The new, second cock was just below his original cock and as she tugged it, it got longer and longer. She used both hands up and down the slippery cock, stretching it longer and longer. Within a minute the second cock was several feet long and very flexible. She reached down and slid the second cock into her pussy as she took his original cock back in her mouth.

"Oh shit, that feels so good! I can't believe I'm inside you from both ends!" he pumped his hips as he fuck her mouth and she used his second cock like a dildo, fucking herself deep into her cunt.

Danielle felt the cocks moving in and out of her and a new sensation overtook her. The feeling started like tingling from lips to lips and built to an electricity throbbing through her entire torso. Her orgasm started without the usual build up. She had no warning. Her body suddenly started to convulse in waves of pleasure emanating from her head and shooting down through her body. Her toes curled and she spit out the cock in her mouth crying, "holeeeeeeeey shiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Her soft, warm pussy clamped down on his cock and Ryan felt his balls fill with cum. As he started to shoot his hot load inside her, he grabbed his original cock and started stroking it. "Oh shit! Oh yeah, oh Danielle, faaaaaaahhhhhhh!" he shouted as he started cumming from the cock in his hands. It shot Danielle in the tits and splashed her chin and lips as well.

Ryan slid out of her pussy and felt the second cock retract and disappear without a trace. Danielle turned to him, a filthy, sexy mess. "Give me a kiss baby."

Ryan was no stranger to the taste of his cum and quickly dove in to make out with his lover. He grabbed her newly endowed tits and squeezed and caressed them as they made out. Danielle reached down to stoke that magnificent cock back to life. She wrapped her hands around it pumping and tugging. As they kneeled face to face in the bed, his cock elongated until it was long and hard enough to reach between her tits. He fucked her soft slippery mounds with his super-long shaft.The head and first few inches protruded from the top of her cleavage while the impossibly long shaft rubbed all the way down her belly and tickled her sensitive belly button.

Danille giggled. "Yeah baby, fuck my tits." She jiggled them up and down the side of his shaft as they kissed. Suddenly Danielle got a wicked look in her eye as she smiled at Ryan. "I think we can do whatever we want," she said.

"We always could," he said stupidly.

"I mean we can actually do whatever we can imagine," she said. "Just lean into it." Danielle coaxed. She stretched his cock even longer until she could suck the head.

Ryan fucked her tits and mouth furiously with his extended supercock. It felt like fucking her whole body. Danielle grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled him in for a naughty kiss. Before he knew what happened, Ryan found himself making out with Danielle with his cock between their mouths.

"Fuck that's so hot," she said, going back for more.

Ravenous for sex, Ryan moved behind Danielle to fuck her doggy style. He adjusted his cock back to a relatively normal size, maybe a bit bigger than normal, and pressed into her pussy. Danielle was crazy with lust from the kiss they just shared and reached for her clit as he fucked her. Her long, soft fingertips squeezed her fleshy nub as Ryan pounded away from behind. He put his hands on her hips to get a good grip and started thrusting in earnest, thinking that he could probably cum again if they kept going.

"Your pussy feels so good right now," he told her with a moan.

"Yeah it does," she said. "Literally. I'm stroking my clit and it's getting so hard." As she said that her button grew to stick out nearly an inch. She put it between her finger and thumb and started stroking it like a little girl-cock. To her surprise, it grew and grew and soon her clit stuck out two inches and really looked like a tiny cock.

"How does that clit feel, baby?" Ryan asked as he smacked her round ass.

"You should feel for yourself," she said, unsure how he'd react. She reached for his wrist and guided his arm around her to touch her massively swollen nub.

"Holy shit," he got really excited. "Is, is that your clit? It's huge?"

"Yeah, it feels so crazy. I'm guessing it feels like your cock does when it gets hard," she said.

Ryan gave it a couple of little tugs and it continued to grow. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled Danielle into an upright position on her knees, with his chest against her back. His cock was buried deep inside her as he stroked her ever-growing flesh.

"Oh fuck," she said. "It looks just like your cock baby!" Danielle looked down at Ryan stroking her girl-cock. "That's so sexy."

Ryan's free hand played with Danielle's giant tits as his cock was firmly planted inside her. He realized that he was no longer thrusting. Instead, he could feel his hand stroking a cock, but it was Danielle's girl-cock. It felt very different from stroking his own cock and he was getting a tingling sensation in his nipples. He rubbed his chest against Danielle's back and felt an unfamiliar sensation. He looked down to see that his chest was hair free and a pair of natural C cup breasts hung from his body.

"I think I've got your tits," he told her, trying to convey his discovery. "Take over stroking that girl-cock for me. I want to check these out."

"What?" Danielle looked over shoulder to see Ryan sporting a nice rack. She reached for her girl-cock and stroked it.

Ryan played with his new-found breasts as he felt Danielle's strokes. His cock was still deep in her pussy, frozen in place almost as if it was coming though into her hands.

"I think I'm gonna cum," Danielle announced. "Fuck my tits feel so good!"

"We are gonna cum," Ryan agreed, tweaking his sensitive nipples.

Danielle stoked her girl-cock faster and with urgency as the orgasm hit. Ryan felt it first. It started in his balls with a fresh flood of semen. He felt his prostate throb and his ass clench as the first muscle spasm hit. Danielle's enhanced cunt locked Ryan in a deathgrip as her nipples sang with surprise pleasure. Ryan's cock pumped squirt after squirt of warm slippery cum into Danielle as she began to shoot cum from her girl cock.

"Holy shit! My girl-cock is cumming!" she cried out. "It feels so good." She abandoned the cock in her hand and drove two cum-soaked fingers deep into her orgasming pussy just below it.

Ryan shook as his orgasm shifted entirely into his prostate. "What did you do?" he moaned in her ear.

"I'm fingering myself," she moaned, hitting her g-spot with two soft fingertips. Her orgasm shifted from her girl-cock to her pussy and she could even feel it in her non-existent prostate. "Oh fuck that's so good," she panted.

Ryan nearly blacked out from the orgasm in his ass. He's had prostate orgasms before, but this was next level. Danielle's pussy relaxed and released its hold on his cock. She fell forward and rolled onto her back. Ryan plopped down next to her gasping for air. The sheets were soaked with orgasmic fluids and the couple sprawled out covered in sex and sweat. Danielle's erection had subsided into her normal clit and Ryan's chest was back to normal with his usual little happy trail of chest hair down to his normal sized dick. They laid there recovering and sleeping off the effects of the potion for several hours before Ryan awoke.

"That was fucking incredible," Ryan said as Danielle woke up. "What happened?"

"I think we kind of merged our perceptions. I don't know what was real and what wasn't," she said groggily. "I mean I had a girl-cock."

"And I could feel your girl-cock," Ryan said.

"Well, whatever it was, we've gotta do it again soon,"she said.

"I'm going to need to rest up. I suspect that we're going to be really sore in the morning," Ryan replied with a laugh.

Ryan and Danielle decided to keep their discovery a secret, for now. There was a lot more to understand before sharing this information with anyone else.