The Kirsty Fantasies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,448 Followers

There was also a little teasing and boyish joking as Giles couldn't get it up again, or at least, couldn't come. He had me suck his dick for about ten minutes before Alan, with a consolatory slap on his shoulder, told him to give it up and get himself a drink!

I emerged about an hour later covered in come. I had it over my face, my boobs, my stomach and pussy, running down my stocking tops, leaking out of my arse and over my hands. It was a sign of my fatigue and confusion that I don't even remember giving anyone a hand job yet I had a big glob of come dripping down my fingers.

As I walked away from the guys, Susan led me to the bathroom and ran me a bath. I spent a lovely half hour in there soaking, with Susan helping to wash me before I went to bed well used and well spent.

Day 3 - Sunday Morning

I was allowed a long sleep. I needed it, I felt tired and sore having had all my orifices thoroughly used by five men. I had lived a genuine fantasy and it was as every bit as wonderful as I'd hoped. I vowed to tell Kirsty all about it and encourage her to arrange more for me.

Susan entered my bedroom and I was instructed to shower while she waited. I had a lovely shower, trying to soak away the raw soreness I had in my pussy and arse. I still felt an excited tingle as I realised it was almost certain that my holes would be used again, sore or not, it came with the territory of being a whore.

As I emerged from the shower, I reached for my dressing gown but was told I wouldn't need it. Susan informed me all I would need was one item, and handed me an eye mask. I took it from her and put it on puzzled, but as she led me downstairs, she said all would be explained.

She led me into the back living room. Alan was already there, wearing just a pair of boxers and holding a hand held camera. I realised what was going to happen, Susan confirmed it:

"So now you know the need for a face mask dear. We're going to make a porno and you're the star. Alan and I have enjoyed using you so much we want a permanent memento. I contacted Kirsty yesterday while you were taking it up the arse from our elderly neighbour. Whilst we will never share the video, she asked us to disguise you, just in case any of your friends or colleagues see what a trollop their friend and boss really is. Don't worry about direction or what to do, I think you know what to do, being such a tramp. Alan is going to fuck your brains out and I'm going to enjoy you too. All clear?"

I didn't have time to answer as Susan led me into the centre of the room and pushed me onto my knees. Alan held the camera and moved from filming me, kneeling naked on the floor, to Susan, who provided a verbal introduction to the film.

"This is Sue and Alan's first ever movie. It's called, 'The Dirty Whore' and the whore is already naked on her knees waiting for us to use her. She will probably still be sore because last night, my husband and four of his friends all fucked the shit out of her all night, simply because we told her to." There was a pause which I assume was so Alan could pan across to capture me on the floor.

The next thing I knew I heard slurping sounds and looking behind me, saw Susan on her knees enthusiastically sucking Alan's cock while he filmed from above. He only did this for a few seconds before they both moved over to me. Susan crawled beneath my legs and got on her back and I gasped as I felt the lips of my cunt being prised apart and felt her tongue dart inside me. Looking up, Alan was pointing the camera right at my pussy while his other hand stroked his stiff prick.

He moved around to face me and knelt on the floor. He only had to wave his dick in front of my face to indicate what he wanted. I stretched toward and took him in my mouth once again. I wondered how many minutes in total since I'd been here that I'd had Alan's dick in my mouth - quite a lot!

As he continued to film, he began to thrust his cock into my mouth. He only did this for a few strokes before dangling his heavy balls in my face. As a dutiful whore should, I licked and sucked his ball sack and the thick base of his cock. The camera added to my excitement, I wanted him to film his spunk covering my face, but not just yet.

"Mmm, she's nicely juiced up now I think," said Susan, clambering from beneath me, "Time to give her a good hard fucking hubby of mine!" she said, taking the camera from him as his balls popped out my mouth.

"Anything you say, wife!" said Alan in a mock matter of fact tone, still probably not quite believing the weekend he was having and the freedom she was allowing him.

There was no hanging about, he kneeled behind me and there was a slight pause before I felt that familiar feeling of the head of his dick nudging my pussy open. I was as wet as ever and he hardly met with resistance as he pressed his dick home, letting out a satisfied groan as he filled my slit. I watched Susan as she filmed, she started in front of me and moved behind me, to get a good close up of Alan hammering my cunt.

"Ohhh, such a tight hole," moaned Alan, "Even after all the dick she's taken this weekend!" as he said this, he stopped thrusting and just held his cock, balls deep inside me.

"If you want my cock, then work for it!" he said to me, pushing and pulling my arse cheeks back and forward slightly to indicate what he meant. Any self-pride from me had long nice gone, I pulled my cunt away from his shaft, before sliding back over it and impaling myself, getting that gorgeous feeling I crave of feeling my innards being pushed aside by a thick cock shaft. I was excited, turned on and needy, I picked up the pace so I could hear the squelch of his cock sliding inside me. Lost in the moment, I gasped in frustration as I pushed back and realised he'd moved his cock away.

The camera was passed back to Alan as Susan kneeled next to me and Alan joined us on the floor. Susan lent forward to take his cock in her mouth, sucked a few times before passing it to me to suck. We did this for a while, before we both slid our mouths up and down his thick shaft. Susan then concentrated on sucking the head of his cock so I busied myself with his balls again. Unsurprisingly, Alan couldn't take much of this, he announced he was going to come soon and I could feel the excited twitches of his cock about to erupt. Susan leaned up next to me, cheek to cheek and started to kiss me, only an inch away from Alan's dick. He drew his foreskin back and forward urgently a few times before crying out, "Here it comes ladies!"

As he said it, what felt like a torrent of sperm fell onto Susan and I. The first hot jet landed right between us, coating our hair and my forehead and further globs landed on my mouth and on Susan's face. Now spent, Alan withdrew a foot or two to capture us covered in come. Susan licked the come off my face and I followed suit. When she had collected some in her mouth, she moved over me and started to let the come drop into my mouth. As it pooled in my mouth, she closed my mouth with her hand and told me to swallow it. I did immediately, looking into the camera and pulling my tongue out to indicate I had swallowed his spunk (again!)

Susan still had her dressing gown on. She took this off and sat on the sofa opposite. As I knelt and watched, she opened her legs wide and started toying with her clit, looking directly into the camera. After a minute or two of this, she pointed an index finger at me to indicate I was wanted. I crawled between her legs and wasted no time in prodding my tongue on her clit, my fingers pushing into her pussy. She had a lovely thick, prominent, full clit that felt so hard against my tongue. She grabbed my head and pressed her thighs tight against my head. I was still covered in Alan's come and that was soon mixed with Susan's. My nose was almost flat against her as my tongue reached deep inside her. I used my lips to suck on her hardened clit and as I did, Susan nearly suffocated me as a powerful orgasm hit her, my face feeling the warm rush of her wetness against my skin.

After she had recovered, I was told to replace her on the sofa and open my legs wide to play with myself. I couldn't be more exposed and on display as Alan filmed me fingering myself from only inches distance. My excitement was already building to a climax when Susan moved in behind me on the sofa and started kissing me. As she did, I felt the sharpness of her long fingernails gently reaching for my cunt. She rubbed my clit and fingered me, moving down my body to suck my nipples which were as hard as bullets in her mouth. She whispered for me to come, I didn't need encouragement as I tensed my bum, my legs writhing and wriggling, feeling her fingers inside me. I cried out, I almost sobbed out, as my orgasm hit me.

I heard Susan hum contentedly as she felt my pussy gush against her fingers. She brought her fingers to my mouth and traced them across my lips which somewhere or other were now coated with all of our fluids. She pressed them into my mouth and I sucked greedily.

I was then told we would have a quick break to freshen up and to give Alan time to recover. Susan informed me that the piece de resistance of their movie was that Alan was going to fuck my arse again. As preparation and do as not to spoil the film, Susan took me to the bathroom to oil me up. She squirted oil straight from the tube into my bum hole as she had done last night and spent a few minutes pressing her long fingernails inside me. She completed the job by inserting a small dildo up my bum which I had to keep up there as I walked down the stairs to be buggered. My arse was still very sore from last night but I was looking forward to taking Alan's stiff prick again.

Alan was waiting in the middle of the room. There was a pillow there. I was placed on my knees in front of the pillow and told to lay my head on the pillow with my bum sticking up in the air. Obviously, I could no longer see but I heard sucking as Susan ensured her hubby was ready to bury his dick in my arse. I felt Alan move in behind me. Susan had clearly succeeded as I felt his stiffy against my arse cheek.

"Come on hubby, give this slut what she deserves, a good hard arse fucking. I lost count of the amount of guys who were up there last night. Make her feel your big cock ramming up her little bum hole," Susan said, as Alan delved between my arse and I groaned in gentle pain as the dildo was pulled out my arse.

"Tell my hubby to fuck your arse slut, tell the camera you want a hard cock hammering your tight hole. Ask him to arse fuck you." Susan demanded, bringing the camera round to my masked face to capture the humiliation of me begging to be done up the bum. I wouldn't have her disappointed:

"Please Sir, please fill my slutty arse. I'm all greased up for you down there. Please take my arse, I want to feel you stretch my arse, I want your come in my belly. Give me a hard arse fuck, I need your OK!" I pleaded.

"Ok slut," was Alan's reply, "brace yourself, your arse is going to get destroyed!"

As soon as he said this, I felt his rough hands split my arse cheeks apart and I cried out with the shock of feeling his thick dick press hard against my arse hole. He wasn't gentle and he didn't wait to see if my arse was accommodating him, he was impatient and shoved his dick inside me. It felt like a burning hot poker up my arse as my eyes teared up with the roughness. Soon enough he was completely up my arse, I felt his balls dangling against my bum as he started to pull in and out of me.

"Oh yes hubby, that's it," Susan said, filming every second of my arse fuck, "She said she wanted a good arse fucking and you're certainly giving her what he wants. Fill the little slut's arse! What a dirty little slut she is. I have a great angle here, I can see that cock splitting her hole in two!"

Alan revelled in this, it must be some kind of all-time top fantasy of a man, to be filmed arse fucking a whore while his wife films and eggs him on. He was loving it. After the initial pain, so was I. I loved feeling so powerless as he took what he wanted from my arse. He had his hands gripping my shoulders and sometimes my hips, as he pulled me closer into him, and pushed his cock as deep in my arse as it seemed possible.

His rhythm and pace built and soon he was practically withdrawing his cock totally out of me, before launching it back up. His pace increased, my tits rocked violently in time with his thrusts, my face pressed into the pillow. I felt him tense on his latest slide up my arse and he pulled his cock out. I couldn't see but I could hear the squelchy noise of him tossing his cock near my arse.

"Come over her arse Alan, let her have it!" said Susan and within seconds of her demand, Alan obliged, he wailed out loudly, grabbed my back with his free hand and spurted his spunk over my arse. I felt some trickle of it over my violated arse hole. He rubbed the head of his cock over the flesh of my arse and tops of my legs and left the room to get cleaned up, slapping my arse on the way past, presumably the only part not covered in his sperm. Still holding the camera, Susan traced her hands over me, and slipped her finger in my arse a few times before telling me to get up and get cleaned up as she shut the camera off.

Day 3 - Sunday Evening

Susan had me running around a little as the day drew on. I think she was determined to make full use of me while I still belonged to her. I made dinner, did the dishes and some routine cleaning duties while she relaxed and had a Sunday snooze. After we had eaten, and I had filled the dishwasher, it was already 6pm. I was allowed some down time. I asked Susan if I would be allowed to contact Kirsty to ask her what I was to do tomorrow.

"Well funny you should mention that, you'll be seeing her in about an hour. I'm going to Skype her and you're going to tell her everything you've been doing, and what a dirty whore you've been for us." Susan said, smirking.

I immediately loved the sound of that. I loved humiliating myself in front of my mistress and being prompted by her Aunt to tell her how much of a slut I had been sounded intoxicating, I couldn't wait.

Sure enough, at 7pm, Susan instructed me to follow her up to the study. Once there, I was impressed by the room, I hadn't been in it since I had been at the cottage. There was a very modern PC set on top of a large computer desk with two plush office chairs. Rows of bookshelves completed the picture of a very executive study room.

Susan turned the PC on and within minutes, the gorgeous face of Kirsty, my young mistress appeared.

"Hello Aunty Susan. Hello slut!" smiled Kirsty, looking from one to the other. We acknowledged her according to our agreed stations, Susan calling her Kirsty, I called her Miss. After a few pleasantries, the conversation quickly turned to the main topic, my sluttishness:

"So fell me Aunty, has my slut been as obedient and obliging as I know she can be?" enquired Kirsty.

"Oh yes indeed my dear, she has been a complete and total whore for me and Alan since she got here. You have her so well trained and she is so obedient. I must borrow her again!" chuckled Susan.

"Oh that is good to know and yes of course Aunty, perhaps we can sort something more regular out. It's good for her to have different experiences so she can learn her true place. We can chat about it some time." Kirsty beamed, contented that her Anniversary gift had been well received. I loved hearing her say it and it turned me on so much knowing these two women would discuss future plans for my use without feeling the need to ask me about it. My submissiveness made my pussy tingle, I wanted them to decide everything for me. I wanted there and then to declare my inferiority. I knew my place though, speak when spoken to by either of my superiors.

"So, slut," said Susan looking at me, "We need to tell your mistress just what you have been up to don't we?"

"Yes Miss." I replied quickly.

Kirsty interjected before this began, "Can I make a suggestion Aunty. Before our slut proves what a slut she has been to us both, I think we need her undressed and if OK with you, I'd like her playing with a toy of sorts in front of us. I know her; this opportunity to tell us how much of a whore she has been will turn her on so much. We can both enjoy watching as she makes herself cum. I think she needs a little degradation, would you not agree?"

"Why yes, Kirsty, that sounds lovely, what a good idea, I have a lot to learn about this mistress thing," Susan said looking at me, wide eyed and excited. She left the room and returned quickly, a large black dildo in her hand.

"This should do the job!" declared Susan, holding the huge dildo up to the screen to show Kirsty.

"My God! Aunty, I don't really want to know that you have things like that in the house! It's huge!" chuckled Kirsty.

Susan laughed, "Sorry my dear, I may be your Aunty but I'm still a woman with needs, and this hits the spot nicely once in a while!" The two women chortled together before Susan started proceedings.

"Now leave this to me my dear, I have an idea," she said to Kirsty. As she said this she pulled me up off the chair. As I stood up, she removed my dressing gown and with no standing on ceremony whatsoever, slid my knickers down my legs and kicked them away. I was once again naked before her. As I stood there, she moved my chair back a few inches and adjusted the height to raise it a few inches. She made me sit on the chair and had me drape my legs over the chair legs, basically allowing them a complete and unobstructed view of my pussy as my legs were spread porno mag style.

After ensuring Kirsty had a good view by adjusting the camera, Susan knelt next to me and, opening my pussy lips, inserted the dildo inside me. It was huge and I felt like my cunt was going to burst as she pressed it deep up inside. It was bigger than any cock I'd ever had. She fucked me with it once or twice, marvelling at the sight of my pussy accepting such a huge cock before leaving it half up me and turned to Kirsty said:

"She's so wet Kirsty, she's always so wet! Look at that dirty cunt being stretched!" exclaimed Susan as she fucked me with the toy.

"I knew she would be, she gets off on this all humiliation. Such a dirty trollop!" Kirsty agreed.

"Now, you dirty slut, I want you to play with your clit as I amuse myself impaling you on this monster! While we do this, you will answer all my questions. You're going to tell Kirsty what a whore you've been and you're going to show us both how much you like being treated like the cheap and nasty whore you are! Is that clear?" Susan shouted.

"Yes Miss, yes miss!" was about all I could manage as my excitement built from the huge dildo and by the slut talk.

"OK then. Just a word of warning though; you don't come until I tell you! In fact, I will only let you come if you're honest in answering these questions!" said Susan. I heard Kirsty congratulate Susan in that touch and my questioning then began.

"Now, tell your mistress how many cocks you've sucked since you've been here?"

"Er....I think its seven Miss!" I said breathlessly, struggling to concentrate as I pleasured my clit and suffered the probing of the huge dildo inside me. Despite all of this sensory overload, I still had time to blush as I realised I wasn't sure of the answer.

"Oh my God, seven! What a slut!" Kirsty shouted in amazed delight.

"Yes, Seven is correct, I think!" Susan said, increasing the pace of pushing the fake cock up me, "But that's just individual guys. Tell us how many times you've sucked my husband's dick, you dirty whore."

"Three times miss, I think, three," I groaned out as already I fought back the urge to come that was starting to overpower me.

"And how many guys have had their way with that cheap and easy cunt?"

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,448 Followers