The Kirsty Fantasies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six guys Miss, probably six guys!" Thinking back to last night's gangbang I honestly had no idea if all the guys had used my pussy. I thought probably they had, but I couldn't be certain.

"And how many guys have stretched that tight little arse of yours?"

"Six Miss, probably six!" At this point, I could hardly speak, I could feel my wetness running down my thighs and my pussy throbbing and quivering in need for release, I was sliding down the chair in a wet mess.

"And how many times have you eaten my pussy, you cheap slut?"

"Twice Miss, I've eaten your pussy twice!" I said breathlessly.

"Yes that's correct, but it will be three before you leave! I'm going to sit on you and come all over that pretty face of yours later. For now, come for us!"

At her words, I plunged my finger across my hard and aroused clit again as Susan filled my pussy completely with the dildo. I rocked almost uncontrollably in the chair which was now a soggy mess, my juices coating my bum and my legs as my whole body exploded and I felt my pussy contract wildly against the thickness of the plastic cock inside me as I came violently. I don't know how long I was there coming, before I was brought back to the real world by hearing both ladies laughing and applauding.

"Oh Aunty, what a wonderful show! Thank you!" beamed Kirsty.

"Why thank you my dear!" exclaimed Susan, "Your slut now has a chair to thoroughly clean and a pussy to get up close and personal with. So I will sign off now. I'll ensure your slut is delivered back to you safely tomorrow."

The two women bade their farewells and Susan made good on her promise that night. I was made to clean the chair and afterwards, was made to pleasure her pussy in a variety of positions until she did, on several occasions, coat my face in her juices. I had developed a keen fondness for her over the last few days and I hoped she could use me again. This of course was up to Kirsty but already I fantasised about the thought of both women using me at the same time one day. With them being Aunty and Niece and I wasn't sure they would want this to ever happen but I could dream!

Reflecting on all that had happened to me as I drove home to Kirsty the morning after, I hoped Kirsty would honour her promise to lend me to Susan and Alan again. As so often in my desires of late, I wasn't to be disappointed.