All Comments on 'The Kiss Ch. 02'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

You play with fire, you get burned. Maybe!

4

Baldy74Baldy74almost 2 years ago

What a sad bunch of characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Another sroty

Another what?

Galama88aGalama88aalmost 2 years ago

Great twist humane story. Wis tto be bit longer

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

What a stupid messed-up couple.

Stupid SIMPS

Well I guess both marriages are going the way of open marriage since Bella and May have tasted other men and liked it and the stupid husbands open to it too. Just deplorable people I guess they truly deserve each other I dislike this story despite demander as a good writer.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining writing style but stupid as fuck.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Where do I find these women who roll over so easily? I mean, you have to laugh. Men spend about 30 years fighting their urges and the women in these stories seem to think they should have a free pass just because they feel a bit horny for a year or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

again..another dud from this crappy writer. he seems mentally pretty unstable...starts well then goes into the gutter,!

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Garbage bullshit RAAC without properly thought reasoning.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

1* so bad I couldn't finish it

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

This was really good up to the point he let her off with her cheating.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Too many caricatures and improbable scenarios.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I normally like your stories, but not this one. All the characters were assholes, not one redeemable feature amongst the lot of them, The plot here was just plain awful, better luck next story.

scores 2/5.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

Please put the friendly RAAC tag at the beginning please.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Tom & Bella staying together. I can see that now that they're "even".

Jerry staying with May? She's proven that even with people keeping an eye on her she can't be trusted. Harder to accept the idea of them staying together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another sroty huh? No wonder I skip by the Demander duds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wimp and whore .love they would not know what love is if it hit them in the asshole.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Story didn't add up. From Jerry going to kill wife's lover to picking her up and them laughing as they ran off to bedroom to make love. This didn't add up to the character development earlier in story for both Jerry and Tom.

Moral of the story, revenge sex fixes everything? I gave 3* due to theses holes in storyline.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

Was a great read until Denisa stops Jerry from killing Eddie. The story went downhill from there. May cannot be trusted again. And the Jane and Cindy slutty behavior was not believable. Barely 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got dizzy trying to follow the constant misidentification of the characters in this rambling tale. The technical quality of the writing in this one was just awful.

.

And so we’re the characters. The women must have gotten a volume discount on Martian Slut Ray treatments. And the guys were barely better. At the end of the day, maybe Tom and Bella can make it. But in all that is holy….why would Jerry ever spend another day with May?

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What absolute crap. Not up to your normal high quality. Right from Cindy sending video to May's husband but May NOT sending her video to Cindy's husband. Jerry was an absolute retarded cuck and even stupid Tom wouldn;t have done what he did.

The worst character though was Denise. Just garbage that she would do all she did for complete strangers. A whore with a heart of gold!

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Just a thought, STD tests for everyone! Actually a fun read, I assume you meant it to be humorous. Now that everyone has”gotten even” maybe Bella will get a go with Jerry?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous plot and poor character development. Not the usual from this author.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - violence is just not acceptable as it always gets a ZERO and the story was really lame anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Another sroty..." [sic] Yep. Just about that convoluted. Waste of time.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

Started slow for me, but I soon got involved and loved it. Really liked your Jerry character. 5 ***** cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a dumb story. So cheating is the way to solve cheating? Stupid

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

While I liked the idea for this series and the first story but this isn't remotely like the first story. It absolutely amazes me how you can get off to a good start with your stories and when manage to completely blow them up. FUBAR pretty much describes what you do to a story. In this disaster a full scale nuclear blast from the Martian Slut Gun must have hit Chicago on the weekend of the conference. Then of course you have to throw in your usual multiple person fuck fest. Couldn't let one story go by without one of those. Not to mention the other two sluts swapping in midstream. Totally destroyed your story again. Sadly you have a lot of talent and potential writing but you just can seem to stop from shooting yourself in the head as you go long with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Some unique twists that were intriguing.

darien1971darien1971almost 2 years ago

Sometimes i'm pretty sure these authors have never actually had sex before :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously? All it takes to forgive somebody me deliberately cheating and behaving like ‘wanton sluts’ is for the cheated on spouse to get a freebie from a hooker?

Once somebody cheats and gets away with it , as both Bella and May did, they think they can get away with it again. As long as the husband gets to buy a revenge fuck?

Both the husbands here are pretty sad if the only way they can get some strange is to buy it.

Next time May wants some strange cock at least she has a ‘wing man’ to take part abd cover for her.

Pretty poor take from you here. Denise was as bad as the four cheating wives really, no better as she’d have been as happy covering for them.

If only it was that easy - all involved has the best sex ever with someone other than their spouse

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

The death penalty in Illinois is no longer used. Hell, Jerry was in Chiraq, of all places. If he'd just yelled something about social justice and looted a bit, he'd have been turned loose with an apology, a beer, and pinkie-swear to appear for trial. I liked Denise's way, better. Dirty cops in Chiraq...

.

The plot was initially kind of vanilla, but it took a refreshing turn into Gonzo Land when all four women turned into cheating sluts. Maybe, a line about their SUV being passed over by a UFO from the Red Planet with its Slut Ray on 'High' might've helped. At least I wasn't surprised when Denise, his 'angel', turned out to be an Earth Mother type working security for a Five Star hotel who tricks an ultra-high-priced escort on the side. Nope, fit right in. Loved the drive-home conversation and its allusion to MAD. Sport-on! The money shot? "...Are we all sluts? Or nuts?" Slam dunk!!

.

I loved this story, because, the Martian Slut Ray notwithstanding, you KILLED the CLICHE monster! You went the Hunter S. Thompson route, well away from the beaten path, and it was damn near perfect. I think there was a bit of tongue in cheek, but what of it there was, worked perfectly. More like this!! 5++++++++/5!!!

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

idk these are some weird ppl. they all might have some sort of bipolar or something. their way of thinking changes on a dime that a crazy way to live. if they were real i would suggest medication

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

He was no better than the cheating slut and they both deserve each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One Star. Garbage.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

YOu sad pathetic Cuckservatives, if only he had rioted and tried to over throw our democracy he would have been handed a lollipop and a pat on the head.

And the cuckservatives below would offer him a full BJ with swallow. So long as he's white and goose steps, right kids!!

Still not a good story, even when the Cuckfederates applaud you, take it with a grain of fascism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just fucking dumb.

Totally dumb. Unbelievably dumb.

Ridiculous.

Cheating whores. Then violence. Then another whore kisses the wronged husband. Then literally everyone turns into cheaters.

Just. Totally. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Its Only A Matter Of Time, And Opportunity

Their marriages are over. They'll probably start with swapping, then when that gets boring swinging. Eventually they will meet the right person, or become incurably bored, or for some reason realize that being married is no longer enough, no longer fun enough, exciting enough, sexually or emotionally satisfying enough. You are a faithful spouse for only one of two reasons: internal restraint or external restraint. These whores have no internal restraint, which is driven by character, ethics, self respect. They cheated on their marriages because they had an exciting opportunity and they thought they could get away with it. Or they felt entitled to it, as payback. They now promise fidelity because they know if they get caught a second time they will lose their marriage. Which means if they get another hot exciting opportunity for a galactic fuck, and think they really Can get away with it, this time, they will go for it. I mean why not? It was so fucking incredible the last time.

Without personal virtue it is only a matter of time and opportunity before these people will fuck around again. A ridiculous premise for marriage reconciliation. I hope you get a chance to experience it in your own marriage. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bunch of crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Comedy and slut ray apocalypse even for the men.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

So..... Jerry sees his wife cheat on him, he's furious, he's devastated, he's broken, the marriage is over, he almost kills the guy his wife cheats with- then.... one day later, after he cheats, too, it's 'eh, whatever'. Such a leap in emotions is not possible, nor is it possible to enter into any of Demander's stories. He runs them over the cliff so fast and so often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This went from a good story to the fantasy of a teenage boy that has never even kissed a girl.

All of the characters turned into unsympathetic sluts. Stopped reading it once the sex scene started with Denise and Jerry.

1 star

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

Well that went downhill quickly.

You missed loads of tags off that would have saved me reading this nonsense. From the moment a man who has just seen his wife cheat on him suddenly sleeps with Denise, I gave up and skimmed.

Not interested in stories where cheating on a lifetime of faithful marriage can be 'fixed' by revenge sex.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting ending… mmmm… would have loved to read about Eddie getting more just desserts. I bet he really didn’t have an open marriage… $100 bucks! Thanks I enjoyed this story a lot!

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Probably impossible, but perhaps with groveling and pleading, Laurel will disconnect this story from "The Kiss" and remove the "Ch 02" from the title of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh she cheated on him! Gosh darn it women will be women amirite? But he had sex so everything is good!

Everyone at the end should have said "JERRY!" in unison with their fists on their hips and rolling their eyes. And the Threes Company theme should have played and credits should have started rolling. Or some other sitcom. But not The Honeymooners. No...Ralph Kramden wouldn't have put up with this. God no. The "to the moon" stuff was a joke. Okay maybe if he was drunk and having a bad day. I mean it was the 1950's after all when it was okay to be racist. BTW that always seemed silly to me how everyone was racist back then. I mean EVERYTHING was either black, white, or some shade of grey. That's the only colors that existed so why on Earth? Some people are just mean like that I suppose. Also Viagra didn't exist yet so I imagine many of the middle age dudes would hit their wives just to get out of trying to get it up for their wives later that night. Protect their ego sorta thing you know? I wonder what shade of grey Viagra would have been. Anyways I digress, I'm pretty sure Ralph would have Mob connections via the Bus Drivers Union. May would have just vanished.

Don't laugh, it's not funny. They would have ended all the women involved and Eddie as well. Nothing fancy. Bullet to the head. Done. And they have means to deal with the bodies. You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh*t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

So yeah Threes Company would be good. OH or how about the theme from Out of this World? You remember that? I had a crush on the main character! Mr Belvedere would be another good choice. Small Wonder, Night Court, The Facts of Life, all would be good choices too. But not The Honeymooners.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good story through Eddie’s ass kicking, then it died quickly. Just another cheating whore’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hhmmmm, clever story. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuckold beating their chests all around.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was pretty good, until the guys decided to even he score. After that, deciding against divorce, further weakened the story. A man doesn’t have his wife watched, then nearly kill a man, to stay with a woman he doesn’t trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but I don't think a guy like Jerry, who went into Beast Mode and almost killed "Eddie" would take slut wife May back, even if he did fuck the lovely and talented Denise. And May would not have gone from the wanton slut she was to being satisfied with her husband, even if he had been schooled by Denise. So 4**** .

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Though entertaining, this was just a story about third rate, degenerate losers and particularly dim on all women.

This author needs to meet a better breed of humans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The men were not much better than the women. Sorta ruins the morality side of things. It's not really even if the thief gets caught and equal payback is had. I can't really give it a 4. Until the end, it may have gotten a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just descends into rutting and chaos. No emotional resolution. Hey all even and stay married. No consideration that May has been and out of control slut and adulterer. Jerry also has the video. Maybe Tom and Bella stay married after getting even but why Jerry and May? What was set up ad q good story simply degenerates rapidly.

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

I disagree with the comments about rutting, morality, poor quality etc. I LIVED the equivalent of this with my wife 18 years into our 34 year marriage. I went off the rails with her BFF on a business trip (twice) great sex with strong emotional overtones. The BFF confessed to her husband and he whined like a bitch so 6 months later when my wife was in town visiting them one Friday night the BFF shoved him and my wife together in a bedroom, locked it and told them to sort it out. My wife decided to teach me a lesson and fucked him blind, calling me the next day to say we were even and for me to NEVER stray again. Neither of us did. I buried my wife a year ago (cancer) and to this day thank God I had the time I did with her. Shit happens, you forgive or you don't. 5 stars for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every person in this story is a worthless piece of shit. Probably a direct reflection of the author.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

I am not usually a fan of any form of forgiveness where marital infidelity is concerned, -it's normally a case of a cast-iron Cauldron, 4'6" high, stand the bitch (AND/or Bastard) in it, fill with water, winch it up and over the flames, then light the fife, throw in more petrol, add more water, sit down and put your feet up!

This innovative twist in the ending, IMHO had a surprisingly satisfying partial payback, which shows every sign of sustaining it's staying power for some time to come!

Very good fun, Five-Stars, thank you!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOO MUCH CHEATING.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks for your writing.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Great story about as despicable a menagerie as is possible. The women broke the covenant, anything after that is on them the forgiveness just because you got laid too is well silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many sex gods in some stories notmuch to like in anyone

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop with a fox guarding the henhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author always has the woman (or women) falling for some swx magician or tantric lover. Lol. And in this case the husband(s) fuck a goddess(es) and learn to be master lovers. Yeah cheating brings out long, sexually satisfying marriages/sarcasm off.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

should have had the car with the 4 sluts crash an they all die

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
One word

One word,Puerile.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very silly and very poorly written

In fact i will go with the other comments 'PATHETIC'

SeaChangerSeaChanger4 months ago

2+2=4 Strange conclusion.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Read it again upgraded it to 3/5 from 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

No real story other than gratuitous sex, basically porn. No revenge, no teaching moments, just porn and that's just not enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous