The Kiss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had almost decided that divorce was likely, when the longer video from hotel security came across. He watched the drama that had unfolded. When May and Bella disappeared around the corner and Eddie went to his room, Jerry was swept with relief. For a moment. Then he got very, very angry. He thought, 'The slut. The bitch! Why do I have to depend on Bella to keep her true to me. Fuck it. Let her do what she wants. She'll reap the results.'

He called Bella. She picked up. He didn't want her to know that he had inside information. He said, mildly, "Hi, Bella. I can't get May. Is she there?"

"Yes, Jerry, she's in the bathroom. Wait a moment."

Bella held the phone out to May. May waited, then said, "Hi, Jer. Nice of you to call."

"Not really, May. Someone sent me a nice picture of you dancing with a guy tonight, then kissing him. From that video I thought you'd be in his room. Or he in yours." His voice was tight now, clipped.

May almost fainted. "Jer, I....well maybe I got carried away a bit. But here I am, safe with Bella. Who could have sent that, I wonder?"

"Cindy."

"That bitch. I never liked her. She's a snitch."

"Snitches have their use, don't they?"

"Jerry, I didn't do more than that with the guy."

"What's his name, May?"

"I...I don't see why you need that."

"So, hand Bella the phone back. I'll ask her."

"His name's Eddie." There was a pause. No reply.

"Eddie Mason. From Cleveland."

"May, do you believe I can trust you to stay away from Eddie from Ohio?"

May giggled. Jerry said, "Not a joke."

May said, "I won't see him. I promise." She had her fingers crossed.

"You have your fingers crossed, May." She dropped the phone and looked around the room.

Bella picked it up. 'Jerry, you scared the shit out of May. Do you have the room bugged?"

"No, Bella. I just know my wife. Please let her know that she cannot possibly get away with messing with Eddie from Ohio. The marriage is at stake here, Bella. That's all I have to say."

"Jerry. I'll...do what I can."

"No, Bella, I hope she does the right thing. But if she goes to him -- or anyone else -- we're done. That kiss was close to finishing us. I don't know what happened after, even now. It's been almost an hour."

"We finished up and came here, Jerry."

"Bella. I don't know you as well as I do May. Do you cross your fingers, or just, you know, lie?"

"Nothing happened, Jerry. That's no lie. I'm sorry...."

"Goodnight. Say goodnight to May." He terminated the call.

Jerry hoped the call was enough to scare her straight. But he doubted that it was. He felt a creeping depression. He took a pill and drank a beer. Then he was able to sleep.

Bella turned to May, who had sat down on one of the beds. "Is he some clairvoyant?"

May said, "He's very smart, Bella. Way smarter that me or you. But he can't see from our house to Chicago. That was a parlor trick."

"Some trick."

"You messed up my play tonight, Bella. Maybe I ought to thank you. But right now, I don't feel like that."

"I won't do that again, May. All up to you. If you fuck Eddie -- pause -- from Ohio, he'll divorce you."

"If he finds out."

"He probably will. You can't hide crossed fingers when you're right there with him."

"I won't do it. I love him, even if he's slacking off."

"You know, May, I bet he really isn't slacking off. You're only revving up. Makes him seem tame, when he isn't."

"You'd like to find out, I bet."

"May! That's wrong. I never did anything...."

"I see, Bella, what I see. You're not immune."

Bella flounced into the bathroom and showered. When she came out, May wasn't there. Bella panicked and went to the door. She was only in a towel, but she opened the door. The young security guy was walking by. He got an eyeful, and he wasn't shy about looking. May was coming down the hall with an ice bucket. She laughed at Bella as she came into the room.

She said, "Go after him. You can get him to come back, I know. I'll watch."

Bella didn't laugh at first, but then they were both rolling around.

Sleep came eventually to them. May discretely rubbed one off, so Bella couldn't hear. But Bella did hear. May fell asleep before Bella did.

The next morning the women went to breakfast, 'free' with the conference room. Cindy and Jane were at a table. May saw them and turned away, sitting on the other side of the room. Bella joined her. She thought Cindy was a bitch for sending the video. The ride home would be icy, for sure. She believed Cindy might also tattle about Bella's dances with Big Jim Gym. Even though it was completely platonic. Truth suffers with people like Cindy.

Classes went on all morning. Neither May nor Bella saw Eddie. (Although they looked.) Bella did see the young man who'd seen her in the towel. She blushed when he smiled at her. He was good looking. The guy, Rob, reported to the manager that he'd been blown. (No, not that way, he assured his boss.) A young woman took over the May/Eddie assignment. She was a striking blond, but wore drab clothes and put her hair in barrettes. Denise. No make up, either.

May and Bella went to dinner late on Saturday. They had a quiet corner table, away from the music that had started. The food was good and they split a bottle of wine. They spoke about the classes, and about what to do regarding Cindy. Then they discussed how to deal with Jerry's understandable pique about the kiss last night. They had no idea how much Jerry knew. But they had had a demonstration of his ability to see into their deceptions. May knew that Jerry was worried even before she left, because of her constant arousal. She thought that when she got back, she'd see a doctor about that. Maybe get an anti-sex pill. Reverse Viagra for women. And get some Viagra for Jerry, too.

They were about to go back upstairs, at about nine, when they saw Cindy and Jane, dressed to kill, go into the dance area.

May said, "We need to return the favor with Cindy. She's obviously looking tonight, dressed like that. We can leave Jane out of it." Both Cindy and Jane were married, with children.

Bella said, "You're so cruel, May." They followed the two into the venue, discretely. They got a perch at the dark end of the bar. It didn't take long for two guys to sweep Cindy and Jane onto the floor. And after that it didn't take long for Cindy to have her head on her guy's shoulder, and her pelvis plastered to his. They danced slow, and when the music picked up, they remained in a full body contact posture, just grinding a little faster. The guy kissed Cindy, off in the same corner as May had been kissed. May got the video of it all. She looked for Jane, but Jane was gone -- who knows where. Her dance partner was also missing. Bella wondered briefly whether everyone but her was looking to cheat.

As the two were finishing their new drinks, and rising to leave, Eddie popped right up in front of them. He smiled at each and said, "Hi, ladies."

May was already hot because she'd watched Cindy getting seduced. She looked at Eddie with some interest. She smiled at him. "Hi, Eddie."

Eddie said, "Bella, would you like to dance?" He held out his hand. Bella was flustered. But flattered. She agreed, not looking at May. Eddie and Bella moved onto the floor and there was a medium fast dance suitable for jitterbug. So that's what they did. They were both good at it, and May watched intently. She wondered what Eddie had up his sleeve. And what he had up his pant leg as well. She wasn't jealous. Interested, though. She saw some possibilities.

A slow number came up and Eddie pulled Bella in. She stayed a distance away for a few seconds, then allowed him close. She was shocked and aroused when she felt his erection. It seemed to throb. She did throb. They were moving to the music and Bella was now repeating tonight what May had done the night before. Bella had a small shudder. The music ended and she almost ran over to May. Eddie was right behind her. He didn't say a word, just held his hand out for May, who took it. The music was fast, but May and Eddie were only rocking back and forth, while May felt Eddie up and Eddie felt her up.

Bella watched, trying to recover. She hadn't had such a charge in quite a while. She sympathized with May. She watched May and Eddie. They weren't making any effort to hide what they were doing. Bella glanced around to see where Jane and Cindy were. They were both gone. Bid Jim Gym was occupied dancing with a blond with barrettes in her hair. But the blond seemed to be watching May and Eddie. Bella finished her wine. She was calmer, now. She had to once again head off disaster for May. Eddie was nothing if not persistent.

Denise split from Big Jim Gym. She had enjoyed the dance, but she had her job. Big Jim was, indeed, big. She slipped toward the exit, watching May and Eddie. They split, and went toward Bella.

Eddie took Bella by the elbow and guided her out onto the floor, where a slow song was playing. He rubbed himself against her again. And, again, Bella was unable to overcome her lust. More throbbing, until the music ended. Bella was wobbly then.

Denise had watched this all with interest. She believed that she understood what was going to happen. But her remit was to observe, not interfere.

Eddie and Bella split, and Eddie took her over to May. He said, "May, I believe we should go upstairs."

May said, "Okay."

Bella said, "No, May. No." But it was a weak effort and May and Eddie headed off toward the elevator. Bella followed along, hoping to intervene. Or not. Denise also followed. She and Bella followed Eddie and May into the elevator. May, Eddie and Bella had to be circumspect because Denise was there. But May, now really worried, said, "May, this is such a bad idea."

May smiled at her. "Yes. It is." May was in an erotic trance.

Denise looked at Eddie. She saw how compelling he could be. Was being. The elevator door opened.

May and Eddie came out first, then Bella, trying to grab May. But she failed. It wasn't even a good try. Denise calculated the odds on her scenario at over 50/50 now. She watched from a distance. She had her phone out getting video.

May and Eddie got to his door and he inserted the card, opened the door for May. She walked right in. Eddie followed her inside the door. Bella stood there.

Eddie turned and took Bella by the elbow, and gently pulled her into the room. She was staring all the time at those blue eyes, remembering that throbbing. She was lost.

Denise was pleased that her prediction had panned out. She was so impressed with Eddie. She didn't need to wait all night outside the door. She had put a camera up high across from the beds, with feed to her phone. She probably shouldn't have done that. It was her idea, to keep from a long night of surveillance. She turned on the feed as she turned away from the elevator and strolled down to the room rented to Bella and May. She thought they wouldn't be needing it until morning.

May watched, fascinated, as Eddie slowly stripped Bella of her clothes. Bella was at first passive, but then she started shedding shoes, skirt, panties. Eddie already had her blouse and bra. She was naked in less than two minutes.

Bella knew, somewhere deep inside, that she was going to suffer for this. She had a flash thought that maybe if Eddie got deep enough inside her, he could eliminate the suffering. Drown it.

Eddie took off his shirt, shoes, socks. Bella went to her knees in front of him and undid his belt. She pushed his pants and boxers down at once, and out came a big beautiful cock. She hadn't thought of a cock as beautiful before. But all of Eddie was beautiful. She kissed it. She licked it. Eddie stepped out of his pants, and let Bella suck him as much as she wanted.

May was enthralled by what she was seeing. She knew that Eddie had to do Bella first. Once Bella was thoroughly fucked, she couldn't run out the door and rat them out. So, she stripped, lay on the other bed and watched as her BFF was completely and passionately fucked. May also got off.

Eddie was thrilled that his plan to seduce Bella had succeeded. He knew that obtaining Bella's cooperation was the key to being able to get May. And Bella was very desirable. Breaking through her formidable defenses was a triumph. Once that was accomplished, though, Bella turned into a tornado of desire. Eddie watched her suck him off. When he was quite ready, he pulled her onto the bed. She spread her legs for him. She had a light bush. He was going to lick her, but she simply pulled him onto her, and into herself.

She was moaning, "Just fuck me, Eddie. Now. Fuck now."

As soon as his dick entered her, she came. Two strokes. It was as pulsing an orgasm as Eddie had ever given a woman. Bella was screaming. Eddie decided to make her completely his. He fucked her hard and long, causing a series of volcanic orgasms, before he emptied himself into her depths. Spurt after spurt. She was milking his dick as she came.

May was astounded by what she saw. Bella was nearly unconscious on the bed when Eddie got off her.

He turned to May. She needed no prompting. She was on her knees for him, sucking his dick clean. Lick and suck. Licking his balls, his salty balls. When he felt ready, he put May on the other bed, and gave her the fucking of her life. It lasted for almost thirty minutes, and May was constantly coming on the big, hard cock inside her. He finally filled her in a frenzy.

Denise was masturbating on Bella's hotel bed. She had shed her panties while watching the action. Her phone fed it all to the computer in the office. She might have use for it later. She could see that Eddie was a stud and a half. He had reduced those two women to blubbering sluts. Denise regarded him as a very dangerous man. Those women were married, and not to some man like Eddie. What would happen in their marital bed after Eddie? Those were passing thoughts, though. Denise was wondering how to get some of Eddie. But he'd surely be worn down by the women. Alas!

The fuckfest was interrupted by a three person shower. Denise couldn't see that. But when they came back out, all three were naked, drying with hotel towels. Eddie was rock hard again and sat on a couch while the two women knelt in front of him and licked and sucked his dick. The he had them get on the bed, next to each other, in the doggie position. They were waving their asses at him, begging for his cock. He plunged it into Bella and fucked her until she came. Then he switched and did the same to May. He gave May two orgasms.

Bella shoved Eddie onto his back when he pulled out of May. She straddled him and lowered herself down on him. She was kissing him, but May moved up to his face and straddled it. She was facing Bella as Eddie licked her. There was a of moaning, but not from Eddie. May took Bella/s face into her hands and kissed her, slow and sensual. May turned around on Eddie, then, and Bella grabbed her tits and mauled them. Eddie came inside Bella again, and May came on Eddie's face. The two women got off of Eddie. Eddie watched as May licked his cum from Bella, making Bella come.

They all collapsed onto the bed. Bella said, "May, I....I...guess we can always have each other if we get divorced."

May said, "We won't be divorced, Babe. The guys will never find out about this."

Denise wondered how long they could keep going. She watched Eddie fuck them both again, and then they fell asleep, just after three a.m.

Jerry got the new information from the hotel about twelve-thirty. He saw a short report that May and Bella had gone into Eddie's room. He also saw Denise's video of that. His marriage was over, and so, probably was Tom's. He felt a darkness descend upon him, but fought it off. Then he felt as angry as he ever had in his life. It took him an hour to decide.

Jerry made a big pot of coffee, put it into a thermos and got into his F-150. He backed it out of his driveway and headed for Chicago. He stopped once for gas -- it was a full size pick up. He got more coffee. Caffeine had always had a real energizing effect on him, and he was wired. His anger did not abate at all. If anything, it increased slowly as he drove.

He arrived at the hotel just after six am. He walked across the lobby and took the elevator to the seventh floor. The video had allowed him to see Eddie's room number. He posted up in the hall down from the room. He was pacing back and forth.

Denise was awakened by a text from downstairs. A guy had come in the lobby looking strange. She brought up the video and saw that it was Jerry. She knew Jerry, a little, because he had stayed so often in the hotel. She observed that he looked....scary. That's why the desk had called.

She saw also that there was movement in Eddie's room. All three of them were moving around. May said, "It's six-thirty. We have to shower up and get ready for the breakfast." She was dressing. "We can shower in our room. If we shower here, we'll end up fucked -- again." Bella got dressed as well. They were about to leave, when Bella noticed that Eddie was fully awake, with morning wood. She walked back to him as he lay on the bed. She bent over and kissed his cock. May did the same. Then Bella opened the door to the room.

Denise had decided to let things happen. She was to observe, not act. If the orders had been different, she would have stopped the fuckfest before it started. But they weren't. So, she didn't. She felt as if Jerry deserved his chance to confront May, and Eddie, too. If she were Jerry, she'd want that. Still, she needed to be close by if events called for some intervention. She wouldn't be surprised if that happened. Denise was able to cope with physical situations. One of several things that were surprising about her was that she had 'self-defense' training. She left the room and wafted down the hall as Bella was opening the door.

Jerry gave Bella a big smile as she started out of the room. Bella froze in horror. May stopped behind her, and saw Jerry.

She said, "Oh, sweet Jesus. Oh, no!" She stepped back away from Bella and the door.

As soon as Bella saw Jerry, she knew her life as she had lived it was over. One short night. Over. She knew all this as she stood frozen in the doorway. She was immediately overtaken with black despair. She stared at Jerry, unseeing.

Jerry pushed past Bella and into the room. He saw Eddie getting out of the bed.

Eddie said, "What the fuck?"

May said, "My husband. Eddie, lock yourself in the bathroom!" May knew Jerry from the old days. She knew he was the same guy.

But Eddie was a confident man, big and strong, and not backing down from anything. Once before he'd been confronted by an angry husband. He stared him down. Wimp. And this guy couldn't even keep his wife. Another wimp. All this flashed through his mind. He stood fully up and screamed at Jerry, "Get Out. Get out, asshole."

Jerry was smiling at him. It was a scary, evil smile, but Eddie hadn't been in any actual fights in his life. His size had carried him through. And he was bigger than Jerry. He didn't know the smile for what it was. A fatal smile.

May knew. She screamed, "No, please no, Jer. No!"

Eddie stepped forward and shoved Jerry in the chest. Hard.

Jerry head butted him in the nose, breaking it. When Eddie's hands went to his nose, Jerry sent a left uppercut to his balls. Unprotected balls. It was a short, precise, and devastating blow. Eddie doubled over, his broken nose forgotten.

Jerry moved like a cat, around behind Eddie. He yoked Eddie, took him to the ground, and started squeezing the life out of him.

Eddie was aware that he was going to die, then. He couldn't breathe and he could hardly move at all. He struggled, to no avail. He was almost unconscious......

Denise pushed past Bella into the room. May was screaming, pulling at Eddie's feet to try to free him before he died. Denise saw no real way to save Eddie. Too late....unless....