The Kiss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I have to tell him, now. I'll let you know what happens. Perhaps I'll be staying here tonight."

Jerry said, "Perhaps I won't."

Bella left. May lent her a clean pair of panties. She hiked up her skirt and put them on right in front of Jerry.

When she cleared the door, May said, "That woman wants you bad, Jerry. She always wanted you, but now, after she knows you know she's a wanton slut, she has fewer boundaries."

"I can't do her. She's married to my best friend."

May looked at him. "Was Denise really better than I am?"

"Oh, yes, May. Oh, hell yes."

"Shit. Are we staying married?"

"Dunno. Do you want to stay married?"

"Yes. I do. To you."

"I don't know, May. I do love you. You were my soulmate, until the conference. Now you aren't. I don't know. Can you keep your legs together around other guys?"

"Yes."

"Even Eddie?"

"You damaged Eddie."

"You know what I mean."

"I don't know what has come over me lately, Jerry. I want it all the time. I maybe should see a doctor."

Jerry said, "What's for dinner?"

They ordered pizza. Nothing was resolved. They waited for word from Tom and Bella.

Bella pulled into her driveway. She was very frightened. She came in the front door and Tom was right there to greet her. She had tears in her eyes, and she turned away.

He asked, "What's wrong, Bella? Did someone die?"

Bella only cried. He held her. She sobbed, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, Tommy."

Tom felt a chill. He knew that May was tempted. He began to be sick to his stomach.

"What have you done, Bella?"

"I....I cheated, Tom. I was trying to stop May, like I said. But the guy. He was after me. He got me. Me and May, all at once."

"Jesus. Bella, my God."

She wrenched away from him and went to the other side of the couch. He backed away from her a step. He was really preparing to walk.

She said, "Jerry came and beat him up this morning. I don't know how he knew. But he was right there when I opened the door. He beat the guy, and he went to the hospital."

"Jerry went to the hospital?"

"No, Eddie. I mean the guy."

"The guy who fucked you. And May, too?"

"Yes. I'm so, so, sorry. I don't know what happened. He danced with me. He was big and handsome. Then he and May went up to fuck. I went to try to stop her, like I did the night before. But.....But....he knew I wanted it, and he....he had me. He took me into his room and did me right in front of Bella."

"And you let him? You wanted it?"

"Yes." She sobbed more. "Yes, Tom. I...He made me a slut. I'm a slut, just like May."

Tom turned and walked out the door. Bella tried to follow him, but he ran -- faster than she could.

He was a good runner.

Bella called May from her cell. May answered. Bella said, "Tom ran away. He walked out the door and ran onto the woods path. I couldn't catch him. What now?"

May said, "Maybe he'll come here to kill me."

Bella went back and got into her SUV. She drove to May's house. Sure enough, Tom came running up. He saw Bella.

He said, "I need to talk to Jerry. Not to you or the other slut."

He knocked on the door and Jerry answered. May went out the back, walked around and got Bella back into her car. She made Bella drive back to her house, and they went in. Bella collapsed, sobbing into May's arms.

Jerry grabbed Tom when he came in the door.

"No rough stuff, Tom. Sit."

Tom sat on the couch. He said, "Your slut wife ruined my wife, and my marriage."

"I know. Imma divorce her."

"Where is she?"

"She left out the back. She's probably with Bella in the car."

They looked. The car was gone.

Jerry made Tom sit.

"How could she do this? I don't understand."

Jerry said, "I believe she got caught up, drinking, dancing, trying to keep May straight. Instead, it went the other way. The guy was some sort of sex magician."

"You beat him up."

"Yeah. Broke his nose and punched him in the balls. Then I yoked him and was killing him when hotel security intervened. What an intervention, too."

Jerry went on to explain about the kiss. He never told about the video, the cock kissing right before they left, or sex with Denise. Just the bare facts.

Tom was staring at the ground. Jerry let him ponder.

Tom looked up. "Are you really divorcing May?"

"Probably. But...."

"I know. I love Bella. I'd be lost without her. Bu I might hurt her."

Tom said, "Beer."

They sat drinking, speaking about all the years of their friendship, and the good times they'd had with the wives, as twosomes and foursomes. They went through a six pack before they started on the scotch.

Maybe two hours in, Tom lurched into the downstairs powder room and tossed his cookies. Jerry brought him some mouthwash and a new toothbrush when he was finished. Tom staggered out and fell asleep on the living room couch.

Jerry called Denise.

He texted May to stay away from their house, stay at Bella's. Tom was out. He woke up at nine. Jerry half-carried him up to the guest room. He went right to sleep. Jerry left a bell on the door, and went to his room to think. He fell asleep. The bell never woke him.

In the morning, Tom was groggy when Jerry looked in. Jerry got him up and showered, lent him some clothes. Fed him as much breakfast as he could stomach. They spoke again for a while. Kicked things around, researched divorce on the internet. Then Jerry packed a small bag with clothes for both of them. He carried it out to his truck. It was past three o'clock.

He said to Tom, "C'mon, we're going for a ride."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise. In Chicago. We'll have a good time, believe me."

Tom shut up. He trusted his buddy, and he needed to be away from Bella. He was still exhausted. He fell asleep in the truck. Emotional turmoil did that to him. Maybe a form of narcolepsy.

Jerry parked in the garage of a high-class apartment building. Tom had been awake for a while, drinking water and Gatorade.

Jerry walked him to the elevator. "We're having an early dinner here."

They arrived at 702, rang the bell. Dense answered. She looked absolutely ravishing. Tom was immediately taken with her. She ushered them in. Another stunning woman was standing there.

Denise said, "This is Ellen. She has the place next door. Ellen, this is Jerry and this is his friend Tom."

Ellen went right to Tom, shook his hand. A long slow shake, with eye contact. And a killer smile. There were snacks on the table. Ellen sat next to Tom, and they all drank wine for a while.

Tom looked at Jerry. He only said one word, "What?"

"Go with he flow, bro. Trust me."

Ellen snuggled up to Tom. She kissed his cheek. She said, "Time for us to go to my place. No arguing."

Tom looked at Jerry. "Two wrongs don't make a right."

Jerry laughed and said, "Whoever said that wasn't thinking about Ellen. She's not a wrong. Out!"

Tom left with Ellen on his arm.

Denise looked at Jerry. She gave him her sexiest smile. "Don't worry. Ellen can straighten out any guy."

She said, "Now, I recall that I have given you oral sex. I wonder if I'm owed?"

Jerry smiled and got right down on his knees for her. She spread her legs. No panties, Shaved, of course. So tasty.

Denise thought she was owed at least two intense orgasms, however long it took. It didn't take so long. So, she went for the hat trick, and got it.

Then the two went into her boudoir. Where Denise again proved that she was a lusty angel, full of angel tricks. Jerry was even more in love with her in the morning, and they showered together.

Denise had another spectacular time with Jerry. She taught him some new tricks. (So much knowledge amassed at an early age.) Jerry was an apt pupil. He especially liked when she had him about to erupt, but pressed at the base of his cock and stopped him. She did this three times before she let him come. When he did come, he felt like a rocket was taking off out of his dick. Through the night, he took his own advice and went with the flow. Because, Denise was so much better at this than he was. Or, than he had been before he met her.

When morning came, so did Jerry, again. Then they cooked breakfast for four. Eggs, toast and sausage. His angel could cook. Always a plus.

Tom and Ellen came by at nine. Ellen was again ravishing. Jerry assumed that Tom had been thoroughly ravished by her. And probably ravished back. Tom looked so happy. And so did Ellen.

Jerry kept his eye on Tom as they ate, for signs of relapse, but saw none. The two of them left at ten-thirty. Jerry had a financial discussion with Denise in her room.

She said, "Two for Ellen. You're a comp, Jerry. You'll always be a comp, for me. She gave him a tender kiss."

He said, "I love you, Denise. From the first moment I saw you. Can't help it."

She said, "And, Jerry, I love you, too. I love your body and your cock. And I love how your head works. Like mine, when you're not all excited."

He said, "Alas. If ever you want to marry me, please let me know."

They both chuckled. She was twenty-five. More or less half his age. Blame it on a simple twist of fate.

Tom's fantastic mood evened out as they traveled back home. He still had a knotty problem to face.

Jerry said, "I want you to consider something for me. If you knew nothing about what Bella did, and I took you to see Ellen and Denise, would you have gone to Ellen's place?

He looked at Jerry. His face turned red.

Jerry said, "You and Bella are even. Take it and run with it. You don't want to lose her. In the very unlikely event that she strays again, we can discuss it then."

Tom sat silently for some time. Then he nodded to himself. He thought about Ellen. He smiled.

Jerry called May and told her to bring Bella to the house. He and Tom would meet them there in thirty.

They pulled in and went inside just as Bella's car arrived. The women came in. They were tentative.

"May said, "Where have you been? The place was deserted when I came for clothes."

Jerry said, "Chicago."

May was silent for a while. Then she smiled. "You son of a bitch!" May was really smart. That's a main reason Jerry loved her so.

Bella asked, "What?"

Tom had a sheepish smile. Bella's face clouded over. She wasn't quite as quick as May, but she was more reliable.

Bella said to Tom, "You fucked some woman. You.....you...." Her face went rapidly from surprise, to anger to what seemed like hope. It was an amazing display.

She had some tears. "Are we even? Are we okay now, Tom. You bastard!" There was real heat in that last.

Tom stepped to her and hugged her. He said, "I'll never do it again, if you won't."

She whispered back. "I won't. I promise." They kissed. May and Jerry watched. When the kiss broke, they both broke into applause.

Tom took a bow. Bella only nodded. It was going to take her a while to adjust.

May said to Tom, "Take her home, now." He did.

After Tom and Bella left, May looked at Jerry with some suspicion. Jerry knew how smart she was. He never once thought he could hide it from her.

She asked, "Did Tom fuck Denise, like you?" But she knew.

"No. Her friend down the hall."

May picked up a wine glass and threw it right at Jerry. But she telegraphed it -- semi-intentionally. She knew she was supposed to be pissed off and jealous. But she wasn't. The glass was an act. Jerry was also smart. He knew to duck. The glass hit the stack of potholders next to the stove. It cracked, but didn't break. She kind of lobbed it at him.

Jerry was laughing as he darted around the table and picked May up, put her on his shoulder. She was laughing, too.

She yelled, "Put me down this instant, you beast!"

But he carried her up to bed an took her like a sudden summer storm. Quick and impressively violent. Then she flipped on him and drained him again.

Later he taught her Denise's little orgasm denial trick. She used it on him that night.

When May thought about the make-up sex later, she realized that it was the best sex she'd ever had. It only took Jerry a couple of days to surpass Eddie.

The son of a bitch.