The Kiss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry had gone off as soon as Eddie pushed him. Breaking his nose and balls wasn't nearly enough. The death penalty wouldn't be enough. But it would have to do. Really Jerry was in a dissociative state then. Not exactly conscious, only a ball of vengeful desire. Hate, red hot, purifying hate.

But suddenly, from nowhere, an angel appeared to Jerry. A blond angel with a huge smile. The angel kissed Jerry -- on the lips. The angel put her tongue into Jerry's mouth and her hands on the side of his head. Heaven. He must be headed to heaven. He let go of this life.

Eddie felt able to breath. The man had let him go. He was too damaged to be happy. He was dragged away.

Denise kept kissing Jerry. Even after May dragged Eddie away. She briefly noted how strong May was. But she liked kissing Jerry. And Jerry started to kiss her back. After about ninety seconds, she broke the kiss -- the second one, really. She'd given the kiss of life. Just not exactly like they taught in the classes. She smiled at Jerry. Jerry smiled back at her, coming back into himself.

He said, "You're my angel."

Denise said, "And you're a lethal weapon. You had him dead so fast."

"I let him go when you kissed me. An angel."

Denise stood up and gave him a hand up. She said, "Leave and go down to the security office. You know where it is?"

"Yes."

"Do it now, and don't leave until I get there. If you do it, I'll give you another kiss."

Jerry wandered away, past Bella who had slumped down against the door. Jerry gave her a glance as he stepped by. He met her eye and shook his head. Her eyes were glassy.

He went to the office, and inside. The door was unlocked. He saw Denise's computer open. It had a live feed of Eddie's room.

Denise believed that Jerry would do what she said. She never met a man who could resist her kiss. She was a little uneasy, though. She had meant what she said when she called him a lethal weapon.

Denis examined Eddie, who was now on the bed, holding his balls. He was able to breathe, and she thought that there was little damage, if any, to his windpipe or larynx. His nose was busted good. And he had very swollen testicles. She thought that she needed EMT's, and that meant cops. But the hotel had a great relationship with the police. And she, herself had a great relationship with the local precinct captain. He got freebies.

Denise lived in a swank apartment nearby. Her hotel salary didn't come close to paying that nut. She freelanced as an escort. Maybe twice a month, two grand a night. Her place only. The captain, Emilio Ruiz, was a guest every two months. Or so.

She called him and asked him to come. To the hotel. He responded immediately, only five minutes away. He beat the EMT's to the room. Denise took him outside and showed him the fight, which she had on her phone. He saw that the husband had been pushed, and retaliated, just as Denise had said.

No arrest. No charges. No beat cops responded.

Eddie was taken to emergency. Denise sent a young employee there to monitor that situation. She took May and a now conscious Bella back to their room, where she had the computer, and had watched the whole debacle. Well, debacle in the end.

She looked at the two. She said, "I saw it all. Was it worth it?"

May said, "It was great. Until Jerry. Now I'm screwed. Another way. Bella, too, I bet."

Denise said, "Bella, does your husband know about this?"

"I don't think so. But Jerry will surely tell him."

"Why?"

"They're friends. Buddies."

Denise said, "I can imagine a way to keep him from doing that. You know." She pushed her right index finger into her circled left hand.

"Oh. I couldn't do that!"

Denise just stared at her. Open mouthed.

May said, "We'll consider all our options on the ride back. Where is he now?"

"In my office. I'm sending him home. No charges."

"Why? He was gonna kill Eddie. By the way, you sure thought fast."

"Thanks, And as for why -- I have a friend at the cops. Anyway, as you saw, Eddie pushed him first."

"I know Jerry. He waited for that. When he got it, he exploded."

Denise asked, "Are you ladies going home?"

Bella said, "What home? We're leaving with the women we brought - at one."

"Okay. Well, try to stay out of trouble until then, eh?"

Denise went down to the security office. She went in and saw Jerry looking at the video of last night's sex in Eddie's room.

"Jerry, how did you get that up? Please shut it down."

Jerry looked at her, shell shocked. "Your computer was looping some stuff. I fixed that. I want a copy of the entire night."

"Jerry, I shouldn't have done the camera. I could get in trouble, maybe."

"I won't broadcast it, but I need it."

Denise downloaded it onto an external drive and gave it to him. Then she said, "Come with me."

He followed her into a vacant room on that floor. When they got inside, she dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. She pulled his cock out and kissed it.

Jerry was stunned. It had happened so quickly, he hardly had time to react. Denise had plenty of practice at this. She was a pro. Of course, Jerry wore boxers, which helped.

Jerry did react to the kiss. You can imagine what his reaction was.

Denise was pleasantly surprised to find that Jerry was well endowed. Especially when he reacted. She started licking him, and then, when he was ready, she engulfed his dick. She sucked hard and used her tongue well. Jerry reacted again, and Denise swallowed.

When it was over, she looked up at Jerry and licked her lips. "Just a little relaxation technique I've developed." She smiled. "You have a nice big cock, Jerry. What's wrong with May?"

Jerry, after a moment to recover, said, "I don't know. She started a few months ago, wanting it all the time. At first, I was fine with that. But..."

"She wore you out."

"Yes. I couldn't keep up. What I want to know, though, is what happened to Bella. She wasn't like that -- what I saw."

'Eddie was.....a stud. More than that, really. If he was whole, he could probably have me right now. Something about him."

"Well, I hope he isn't whole."

Denise chuckled.

Jerry said, "Why the blow job, Denise? You didn't really know me. Please explain, before I get a swelled head."

"A swelled head? So soon?" She smiled. They were talking face to face, but Jerry' cock was still out. Denise stroked it, and Jerry did indeed get a swelled head, along with other swelling.

Denise decided to go the whole way with Jerry. She kept stroking. Jerry's eyes rolled back. She said, "Off with those clothes, Jerry. This is really your lucky day.

Jerry quickly stripped. Denise had her top off, and shucked her skirt. She had a matching blue set -- bra and panties. They came off slowly, as Jerry watched from the bed. He had absolutely no thought of May at all. Denise was a goddess, naked.

She said, "I'm going to give you a good massage."

He lay back. She started with his feet and toes, calves, thighs. She spared the rod, for the moment. She straddled his chest and worked his arms and pecs. Then she slipped back down and reached behind him to massage his glutes. She was really good at it, and Jerry was about as relaxed as he could be, given the fact that a stunning blond was sitting naked on him.

Denise whispered to him, "You're all mine, now, Jerry." She moved up and lowered herself down on him. She took it slowly, kissing his face and eyes. Licking his cheeks, lips. Whispering, "So good. All mine." Over and over. Moving a little faster. Jerry disappeared into his cock. Denise was squeezing and letting go. Over and over she did it, bringing him to the edge and denying him. "All mine. All mine"

Suddenly she stuck her tongue into Jerry's mouth, in and out, tongue fucking him, and she went crazy, up and down on his dick. He came like a freight train, holding her down on his rod, sending his seed deep into her. He felt her orgasm as he was coming, Pulsing on his big cock. He was bigger in her than he'd ever been.

It was over, and she had her head on his shoulder.

"Jerry, that was great. You're the best. The best." She meant it at the time. He had made her come so hard. Well, she had made him do it. But, still fantastic.

Jerry said, "Too bad I'm so old. I'd propose right now."

"Maybe later, Jerry." He got hard again as she got off him. But he got a shower and dressed.

He came to her then, and he was erect as he hugged her.

Denise said, "Put that away, Jerry. Count yourself lucky and drive away from here. There'll be no charges. I know the police captain."

"Biblically, I bet."

Denise only smiled and shooed Jerry out the door.

Jerry turned and said, "I love you, Denise." Then he left.

Denise was touched, because she thought he really meant that.

And he did.

Jerry's mood on the drive home was mercurial. He was angry -- at May, but also at Bella. Maybe more at Bella. He was boiling.

But, then he remembered Denise. And he was soothed by that memory. An angel. A lewd angel with a beautiful, innocent face. Back and forth he went. He stopped for coffee and gas -- that F-150 ate it up. He had a ham sandwich. He got home after noon. May wasn't there.

Jerry was only now thinking about what he should do. Only when he went inside his house. Divorce May? Tell Tom so he could divorce Bella? He was confused by these choices. And he had no one to consult. Not May, not Tom, not Bella, and not his kids. No one. He had to decide himself.

Denise's influence had faded somewhat, and the anger was taking the major role. But Denise kept intruding. He would never have a better time than he had with her.

He made a decision -- divorce. He was happy when that was put to bed. May wasn't Denise, even if he wasn't Eddie.

Then he wavered when he thought about all those years. Good years -- even up to the weekend. Could one night trump all those years?

A dilemma. Shit.

He decided not to call Tom, yet, until he could make up his own mind. In the end, he thought, Tom had to know, though.

Jerry keyed up the video on the jump drive he got from Denise. He played it all the way until the three of them went to sleep. Three and a half hours. He'd never be able to look at either woman again, like he had before. They weren't loving wives. They were stone sluts.

Divorce.

Denise observed the four women pack Bella's SUV and drive away at about one o'clock. She was happy to be rid of them. She'd discovered that the other two had invited two young guys to their room the night before. All four had been there all night. She mentioned it to May. Asked her what was going on in Indiana. No real answer. Just lust.

"Jesus," she said aloud to herself, "aren't any of these wives steadfast and true?" Obviously, if Bella wasn't, then maybe all wives fucked around. It was a question she'd have to consider. Could she be true to a husband? Maybe to one like Jerry. She liked him a lot. She'd have to find a younger version, though.

The ride home from Chicago was an interesting one. Bella was driving. Her car, so she drove. May was in the front and uneasy about that. Bella wasn't steady yet.

Cindy noticed. She said, 'What's up, Bella? Did you find yourself a guy?"

Bella swerved.

May said, "Easy, girl." She paused. She said, "Well, I understand that you two entertained all night. Did you switch off?" She was looking at Jane when she asked.

Jane paled. Cindy said, "I hear there was a big commotion on the seventh floor last night. And you ladies were involved. So shut the fuck up about us."

A heated discussion ensued. Bella tried hard to concentrate on her driving. In the end, they all agreed that none of them would ever mention anything about what they knew about the others. It was a pact reminiscent of the cold war doctrine of mutual assured destruction.

Cindy asked for a copy of May's picture of her kissing the guy on the dance floor. May agreed.

There was silence for a while. Then Cindy said, "Jane and I did switch off. The guys were young and randy. I never thought I'd do it. But I did. Several times. Several ways."

Jane said, "Shut up, Cindy."

Cindy said, "You were just as much into it as I was, Jane. Admit it."

Jane said, "But now it's over. Good memories." She sighed.

Bella had been silent all that time. Then she said, "How could I have done that? How could you all have done it. Are we all sluts? Or nuts?"

Jane said, "Sluts or nuts?" She and Cindy giggled.

May said, "Bella, I was looking for it. I needed it. Probably Cindy and Jane were open to it, too. I believe it's some menopausal thing. Increased lust. But you're different. Eddie just overpowered you. He blindsided you. He set out to seduce you so he could have me. And you were probably a challenge to him. He was really good at it. You fell. Not exactly the same as me -- or them."

Bella said, "But I was so wanton. So....I mean, it was better than anything before. I'm mortified. Jerry's going to tell Tom. What if Tom and I stay together? What if he asks me whether the sex was good?"

Cindy said, "You lie, bitch. Are you nuts?"

Bella started to cry. Even Cindy felt sorry for her. But May made her pull off at the next exit. May took over the driving, and they all had more coffee.

After a silent few minutes, Jane said, "I feel guilty. I'm not like that. I thought I wasn't like that."

Bella was sniffling, still.

May said, "For the last weeks -- months -- I've had constant lust. Not a day went by that I didn't want to get fucked. I found myself looking at every kinda good looking guy, wonder what he'd be like. I don't understand. But I had to get Eddies cock inside me. Bella, I knew what he was doing. I could have saved you, but I didn't. You saved me, and I didn't save you. She was sniffling, now, too.

Cindy said, "Christ, both of you stop sniveling. You both got royally fucked, better that ever before. Keep it as a great memory. No regrets, now. There's nothing to do about it. You can't get unfucked, as they say."

May said, "Easy for you to say. Your husband didn't show up and beat the guys. Mine did. Now I'm fucked both ways. Five ways, maybe, like the chili."

Now Jane was crying. "I'm not a slut."

Bella said, "Me either."

Cindy said, "Not every night, maybe. But last night we were all sluts. Deal with it."

May dropped Cindy and Jane off around five-thirty. She drove herself home, and parked Bella's car outside the house. They could see Jerry's truck inside the garage.

Bella said, "I need to speak to Jerry. Beg him not to tell Tom. It's all on the line with me."

May said, "Come on in. I need the support. Maybe a witness."

Jerry was sitting out back on the patio when the two women came inside the house. He heard voices, expecting only one. But he looked up and May and Bella came out onto the deck. He three of them stared at each other. For a long time, without speaking.

May then said, "I'm sorry, Jerry."

Jerry said, "No, you're not. Bella, maybe. Not you."

May started tearing up, but she knew that, if she had the chance to get Eddie -- a whole Eddie -- again, she'd probably do it. She thought that Bella would as well.

May said, "It was only one night, Jer. One night out of all this time."

"You know what, May. I might have been able to forgive. Except for Bella. You dragged her into it. Without you, she'd never have done it. That's unforgiveable. And I won't forgive it."

May was openly crying now. She turned to Bella. "He's right. I'm so, so sorry."

Bella was watching this. She said, "Jerry, have you told Tom about this?"

"No. Not yet. But I think he has a right to know, don't you?"

"Oh, Jerry, please. Please don't. He'll walk away from me, Jerry. I love him."

"Last night you didn't think of him for one second."

May said, "You don't know that."

"I do. I watched the whole thing. Beginning to end. You both kissed his cock before you opened the door. Among other things you both did."

The women were shocked and appalled. May said, "That bitch Denise gave you the video. I want to know why she had a video at all. It was a private room."

"She's no bitch. She saved your boyfriend's life with that kiss. She saved me a murder beef, and an arrest. She's an angel. Don't call her names."

May watched his reaction as he spoke. And she knew.

"You fucked her! You asshole. You fucked her. How could y...." She stopped, blushed.

"How does it feel? Huh, May?"

May was speechless. She knew that there was nothing she could say. She fucked up big time, and Jerry.... Well he had every right to fuck Denise. But she was still angry. She swallowed it. Just like she swallowed for Eddie. Now she had to swallow for Jerry. Different, but the same.

Bella said, "Jerry, I'm so embarrassed. You saw it all. I can never....you can't show it to Tom, oh, please no."

Jerry looked at her. "It was the best sex you ever had. I could see that, and you told him so, twice. And, May, it was the best for you as well. So where does that leave your husbands? Always second best."

Bella broke down. "I love Tom. I....if he leaves me, I don't know what I'll do. And he'll leave me for sure if he sees the tape. Maybe if he doesn't see it, doesn't know about it, he can forgive me. Oh, Jerry. I'll do anything Jerry."

"Bella, I wouldn't ever do that to Tom. I think he has to know what happened, but he doesn't have to witness it."

May said, "Do you have a video of you fucking Denise? I want to see it."

"No video. That I know of. But May, it was the best sex I ever had. Ever."

May paled. But then said, "We're even, then."

"I don't see it that way. But it sure helps, that I got Denise. She's an angel. A raunchy angel. I'm hard right now, thinking about her. You know that Stones line -- she could make a dead man come."

May and Bella looked at Jerry's crotch. He was clearly erect.

May wanted him.

Bella wanted him. She always had a desire for him, but he was off limits. Now, seeing his bulge, she fought an urge. Maybe Eddie had turned her into a permanent slut. She turned away.

May didn't turn away.

She was on her knees between Jerry's legs in one second flat. She fumbled a bit pulling his dick out. But when she got it, she attacked with maximum gusto. Jerry allowed her to do it. He thought about tossing her aside, but....well...she was very good at what she was doing. Especially good today.

Jerry looked over at Bella. She was sitting on a deck chair, with her hand down her panties. She looked right back at Jerry. Jerry started coming just as he was watching Bella's face as she had her orgasm. May couldn't see any of that, because she was busy swallowing all of Jerry's come.

When he finished, she looked at him, looked at him looking at Bella, and saw what Bella was doing. Jerry looked back at her. She licked her lips. She said, "I'll make it up to you however you want. Whatever you want, Jerry. I won't ever have another cock again, unless you let me."

Jerry looked back at Bella, she stood up and took off her wet panties, then let her skirt down. She looked at Jerry as she did this. She wasn't shy, for sure.

Jerry said, "Bella, I won't do it with you. He's my friend. If he ends up divorcing you, you can have me anytime. We could have a threesome."

May said, "We do like threesomes."

Bella said, "I don't want a divorce. Jerry, Tom's the odd man out here. May and I have had the best sex of our lives. You had the best sex of your life. But Tom's at home waiting for me. What can we do?"

May said, "Well, Bella, you and I could go over to your house and fuck him unconscious."

Jerry said, "Slut. Sluts both. The guy could probably turn you both out."

May said, "Of course I'd have to have your permission, Jer."

Bella said, "No, May. That doesn't work now. He has no idea I messed up. He wouldn't understand."

Jerry said, "Maybe I should call him and have him come over. I won't mention the video."