The Kiss Of Death Ch. 02

Story Info
Xavier's adventures continue.
1.6k words
4.57
2.7k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xlydren
Xlydren
40 Followers

// Here is the follow up to part 1, I am currently typing out part 3 as I write this, and it should be finished by this Sunday. I will hopefully be updating this story every week. Enjoy the read :)

Why was I driving a car? I didn't even have a car. Where was I even going? I followed the windy road slowly, looking around at the grey grass, the pale skyline and smoky vegetation. Where was I? From afar I saw a silhouette, and as it grew closer realized it was a woman. Well, I wasn't going to stop for her. I had far too many things to do. Like... Why couldn't I remember? I drove past her, barely glancing at her.

After a few minutes on the road, I saw another silhouette, was it the same person? Two hitchhikers on the same road? What were the chances? Practically zero. By the time I had processed my thoughts, I had already whizzed past her. Oh well, too late to stop now. I continued along the long windy road, until I saw someone again. Another hitchhiker. Three hitchhikers, all on the same road.

It was impossible. I slowed down until coming to a stop as I came up upon her. But she didn't move to get into the car. I took off my seat belt and opened the car door.

"Finally decided to stop, Xavier?" the woman said.

"Who are you, how do you know my name, why am I here, what am I even doing?" I babbled.

"Now, why don't you have a seat and let's have a nice little chat, shall we?" the woman gestured towards two chairs that had appeared with a smile.

The woman was quite tall, with white hair that floated around her head. From her head short spikes appeared and drew my attention, whereas her eyes were a bright blue with red eyeshadow that made them pop.

She wore a blue necklace that lay between her busty cleavage. I was drawn to her immediately, enamored by her, infatuated even. In her hand was a large scythe, the type that they used in the olden days for cutting wheat. I wanted her, I had to have her. I didn't know who she was, or why she was here, and I was growing impatient to find out where I was and what had happened to me. I could only remember last using my phone, I think I was talking to my dealer. I wasn't so sure...

"Well, I'm not one to beat around the bush, so I'll just come out with it. You're dead. Well, you're dying... Nearly dead. You're pretty much there, holding on for dear life I'd say" the woman started.

And I wasn't listening, I was dead? Or dying? How did I die? What about my friends? And my family? I hadn't said goodbye, hadn't said who would get my stuff...

"Can you listen when I'm talking to you, Xavier?" she interrupted my reverie while clicking her long fingers.

"So, you're dying, and as such I'm here to reap you. And I'm so happy that you're dying that I decided to reap you myself. Normally I would send one of my lackeys to do it for me, but you're quite special, and I want you all to myself" she said, leaning over flicking her tongue at me.

"But, I don't want to die. I still have so much to do, how is it that I die now, I'm still pretty young, why me?" you started.

"Yeah, that's kinda on me I must say, I saw you on your phone and I decided to teach you a lesson. I've been watching you for quite a while and I must say, you are just.... Delicious. Me and my sisters have been waiting for you for quite a while..." she purred.

"Well, I don't want to die. Take me back. Take me back to my life, I demand it!" I shouted.

"Oh, you're in no place to start making demands my love, but... I'll offer you a chance to get your life back. Why don't we play a game, and if you win, you can ask of me whatever you please, and I shall grant it. How does that sound?" She offered.

"So, I could ask you to give me back my life, and I could go back to as I was before?" I asked.

"Sure, what-ev-er-you-want" she stated winking at me.

"Okay, But I get to choose the game then." I affirmed. "We'll be playing a board game."

"What? No, not a board game! I don't like board games!" she exclaimed.

"Well, you don't have a choice. You said I could choose, so I choose a board game. We shall play Battleships" you said with a smile.

"Fine, next you'll have me playing Cluedo, or Twister, I'm sure you'd like to see me in lots of different positions... But don't worry, we'll have lots of time for that when I beat you" she hinted with a smile.

And so, the game started. I was playing against this woman, knowing nothing about her or even where I was, since she hadn't told me. Well, I was dying so I guess I was in limbo, if that's even a place. We engaged in small talk during the game, I was surprised to learn that she was Death.

"But, aren't you meant to be more, you know, a big man with a scythe and a raven all bones and stuff? Oh, B2" I added.

"You sunk my battleship. Yes, that's what most people thought I must admit, but me and my sisters aren't anything like how we're portrayed in modern literature. Although I do have a white horse, that is true. C4" She muttered, concentrated on the game.

"Your sisters? Miss by the way" I laughed.

"Yes, my sisters. They were so looking forward to meeting you, but they seem to be rather indisposed today. Oh well, I'm sure you'll meet them soon enough" she said with a smile.

We kept playing until I had sunk all her battleships, and I had finally won the game.

"Best of three?" she offered. I declined, citing her previous promise.

I had won. I could go back to my life, back to reality. Or so I'd thought.

She slowly rose off her chair and knocked the battleship game off the table, crawling on it seductively.

"You know X, I could convince you to stay here, stay with me. I'd give you everything you could ever want" she purred into his ear. "I know how you look at me, I know you wish you could touch me" she said, gesturing to her breasts before slowly stripping herself of her clothing. "You just have to kiss me, and we'll be together forever, you know you want to" she murmured.

She was a sore loser, if she couldn't beat me at a game, she's try and seduce me. Well, it was working. No, I couldn't, I wouldn't, I needed to get back to my life, I couldn't stay here in limbo for eternity. But maybe I could get what I want without kissing her. Maybe I could haggle for something more than just my life back, maybe I could get something out of her. She obviously wanted me as much as I wanted her, maybe I could take advantage of the situation and make my life a bit better than it was before. Maybe I could fix my failing grades, or maybe...

Maybe I could fix my issue with not finding any girlfriends, maybe I could get powers from this woman and build a harem... Yeah, that's what I wanted, powers that made my life much better than before.

"You know, I wish I could, but just going back to my life wouldn't be enough. My life isn't amazing, and if you could make it better, I'd do whatever you want." I told her with a smile.

I knew she would bite, if she didn't like losing a board game, the opportunity of me staying with her forever would be a chance she couldn't refuse.

"How about this. If I have an orgasm with you, then I'll give you whatever you truly desire, alright?" she murmured seductively.

But I had to make her orgasm without kissing her. Would I be able to do that? It didn't matter if I thought I could or couldn't, I guess I had to. She slowly licked up my neck, stopping at my ear before sucking and biting it. I bent down and cupped her breasts, slowly pinching her nipples, watching her reaction to make sure I was doing the right thing. She threw her head back and gasped. "It's been a while since someone other than myself or my sisters has done that to me you know" she purred. Her sisters? I was really out of my depth here. I bent down and took her nipple in my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue around, before quickly biting down softly.

My hand caressed her body gently, feeling every inch of her snow-white skin, perfect and free of blemishes. My hand suddenly hit her wet mound, enticing my fingers into her bald, sopping slit. I pushed in one finger slowly, rubbing my thumb across her clit while scratching her back.

Her groans told me she wanted more, and I was going to give it to her.

I inserted a second finger and felt her pussy clench up. She let out a loud groan. "I'm not cumming yet, X. You're gonna have to do more than that to get me to orgasm". I withdrew my fingers before putting them into her mouth, her moans intoxicating and arousing me even more.

I took off my trousers and released my cock. I turned her around; I couldn't be tempted to kiss her lest I stay in this limbo. I thrust into her, bottoming out, hearing her scream, and feeling her clench on my rod. Her scream echoed throughout limbo, and I felt her orgasm on my cock. I had won. But I wasn't finished...

Xlydren
Xlydren
40 Followers