The Kiss Of Death Ch. 03

Story Info
Xavier travels back to the real world after a short time.
3.7k words
4.68
2k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xlydren
Xlydren
40 Followers

Authors Note :

As I forget to say before, quick disclaimer, any and all characters in this story are entirely works of fiction and any resemblance to real life people are merely coincidental.

I hear your comments about my chapters being too short, so this one is around double the size of the first two. I will be submitting a new chapter each week, with each chapter being 3-5k words. If you guys would prefer, I can group it up and post once a month with 4 chapters, let me know in the comments! I appreciate all and any feedback :)

I hope you enjoy Xaviers adventures!

Chapter 3 :

I was now in control, and I needed to finish and get out of this place and get back to my life. Staying in this limbo had given me a lot more strength, more than I had in real life, be it physical strength or just endurance, although I guess that could be just from me dying and passing over to the other side and not needing a corporal body anymore. I didn't want to dwell on my death too much, or rather my state of dying. It was very different to what I had expected.

I grabbed her white hair, wrapping it around my hand and closing it up into my fist and pounded her from behind. I was feeling a lot less tired than I usually am, limbo seems to have given me more stamina than I could even imagine so I went all out and would give her an orgasm of a lifetime.

I drew back my left hand and spanked her hard, a red handshape appearing on her skin, marking her as mine during our exploit, her moans becoming louder and louder, encouraging me to go harder and harder.

"I've been waiting for this for so long, ravish me Xavier, fuck me hard, fill me up!" she cried.

I wanted to. I felt it deep down, a burning sensation in my heart encouraging me to fill her up, to mark her completely as mine. I could keep going for all eternity, I certainly had the time after all, didn't I?

My hand quickly moved upwards and grabbed her throat, squeezing gently and hearing her voice catch.

She let out a deep moan and as I fucked her harder, I gently licked and sucked her ear drinking in her moans of pleasure. I slowed down and stopped before turning her around and admiring her beauty. I gazed at her pale white skin, my rod growing ever stiffer from the perfection that was staring back at me with her big blue eyes.

She was so perfect and so pure, and I was defiling her every second.

Her large breasts lay on her chest, waiting to be groped. I gently on her nipples as she mewed in pleasure and put her hand on my cheek.

"Kiss me Xavier, make me yours" she whispered.

For a split second, I nearly bent down and kissed her. I had nearly succumbed to this goddess and given her what she wanted. But her words pushed me over the edge, and with a cry, I finished inside her. As the sweat dripped from our bodies, I realized that she had started frowning at me as my softening cock slipped out. I guess she really was expecting me to cave and kiss her. It was tempting, to stay in limbo with Death for all eternity, but I think anyone would make the same choice I did, I already had a life, and one that I needed to get back to, urgently.

I sat down on one of the chairs, tired and overwhelmed by what had just happened. I had just fucked Death and came inside her. Me, Xavier, some random university student had just fucked one of the most powerful beings in the universe, one that I didn't even know existed prior to this whole situation. Well, at least I didn't have to worry about birth control. Wait, did I? Could she get pregnant? Could Death have children?

"Relax X, I can't get pregnant, I'm Death" she laughed, seemingly reading my mind.

I was only partly reassured, how was I to know how her biology operates? Was she a god? I felt so lost with the little amount of information I had been given, we really needed to talk about what had happened, I had so many questions about.... Everything to be honest.

I stood up as clothes appeared on both our bodies, a suit and tie appearing on me and a long white robe covering Death's pale skin.

"I like a man that wears smart clothes, what can I say" she giggled.

"Anyways, I know you must have so many questions X, and I will answer some of them, but you're not ready to hear everything yet, but ask away" she started. Now I was sure she was reading my mind...

"Why me? You said you've been waiting for me for quite a while, but, why me? There's nothing special about me, I'm just a random university student who died, or is dying? I still don't get it" I asked.

"Ah, yes. Well, you see, that's a complicated thing to explain. I'll not bore you with all the hierarchy, but, every 2000 years, a human is born and is granted a special "gift", unbeknownst to anyone in the human world. I'm sure you heard of the last person who got the "gift", some guy walking around turning water into wine and walking on water, although for the life of me I can't remember his name." she stated.

"Jesus christ...." I said to myself.

"Oh yeah, that was him! Some guy named Jesus Christ. Well, he had the gift and he found out pretty quickly what he could do, he had the power to perform miracles. If I remember correctly, he was quite popular amongst your lot. I do think the big man upstairs had a lot more to do with him than just the gift though. But anyways, that's not important." she continued.

"The big man upstairs? You mean, God is real? You know him?" I gasped. "And wait, what do you mean by my lot? You mean, you were there 2000 years ago?" I asked.

"Your lot, all the humans. And of course, I was there, dummy, I am Death after all, I've been here since the beginning of time. And yes, I know God, we don't talk much anymore though. No, I don't' want to talk about it." she said tugging at my cheek.

"So, none of us ever know what the "gift" is at first, but we know that that person is special, we can tell by your aura." She continued.

"My aura?" I asked.

"Yes, so normally people have white or red auras. The colour of their aura depends on if they're a good person or not. A person who is virtuous, does good deeds and is all in all a good person has a very bright white aura. On the contrary, a person who takes pleasure in others sadness, doesn't help people and is an all-around bad egg will have a dark crimson aura. Now, I don't know all the science behind it, I didn't make it up and I never asked because it's not my problem or my area of expertise. Now, you are special because your aura is purple. You can't see it obviously, but I can" she continued.

"So, I have some sort of gift, but I don't know what it is and neither does anyone else? That doesn't make much sense at all" I pondered out loud.

"Well, I'm sure you on the point of dying and coming to limbo, fucking my brains out and cumming inside me doesn't make much sense to you either, but that's pretty much the gist of it" she concluded.

"You have a point there. So, you said Jesus was the last person with "the gift"? Am I... Am I the second coming or something?" I asked.

I had barely finished asking my question before I was interrupted by a guffaw of laughter.

"Oh, you humans really do inflate your worth so much. You're important X, but you're not THAT important. You're special yes, but God had a lot more to do with Jesus than just his gift. So no, you're not the second coming, and no one is going to be asking you to gather twelve apostles and die on a cross for humanities sins" she said with a smile.

It was a lot of information to process. I was relieved that I wasn't the second coming and that I didn't have to sacrifice myself for humanity. That reminded me, what was happening to my body now on earth?

"You seem to know a lot about all of this, did you decide I would get the gift? Why did you wait until now to tell me about it? Why didn't anyone come and tell me before? It doesn't make any sense" I babbled.

"Yeah, pretty much nothing really make sense. And you don't know the half of it... So, I don't decide who gets the gift. I'm Death. My job is to make sure people who die get reaped and don't stay on earth. When the gift is given out to someone, it pretty much becomes common knowledge to us. Why did I wait until now to tell you? You do know I'm very busy? I run pretty much the whole death experience everywhere, and someone needs to make sure the reapers are actually doing their job and not skiving off. The only reason I came to get you myself is because you have the gift, otherwise someone else would've done the job. Although after all this has happened, I'm rather happy I was the one who came and got you, and not any of the others. Any of the other deities could've come and told you about the gift, I guess they're all busy. Earth isn't as calm as it was a few centuries ago." She said, seemingly annoyed with all my questions.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you with all my questions, but I'm sure you understand how jarring it is for someone in my shoes" I said quietly.

"It's fine. I apologize too, it must be pretty weird for you and hard to accept everything" she said with a smile.

"Thanks. Do you know how long I have here before I can't go back? What's happening to my body now?" I asked.

"Oh, well you got picked up by an ambulance and at the moment you're on a crash cart being wheeled through a hospital through to surgery. You got smacked rather hard by a car and it shattered your right leg, broke your right arm and a few ribs. You're gonna wake up with a hell of a sore head" She sighed sadly.

"But I've been here for hours, how am I even still alive? Shouldn't I be dead by now? I don't know many people who can or have survived being run over by a car" I asked, rubbing where my ribs are expecting to feel some pain but feeling nothing.

"Yes and no. Time is different in limbo. A few minutes on Earth is hours here, and since you're with me none of my reapers have gone and reaped your soul, so technically you're still alive. If a reaper had reaped you, you would've died already. If you managed to keep your reaper busy enough, you could theoretically live forever, although I wouldn't really call it living..." She answered.

It seemed like every question I asked in turn gave me even more questions to ask. My head started to hurt. Death seemed to understand and stroked my arm.

"I know, I know, it's a lot to process, but try not to think about that right now. Think about what we can do with the time we have left here together. You know... You really rocked my world earlier. Are you ready to go again? We still have quite a lot of time before you need to go back." she asked, shyly caressing my package.

Go again? I was tempted, but I really needed to get back to the real world, get back to reality. I couldn't stay in this dream like place indefinitely, even though I'm sure she wished that I could. At least she was true to her word, I could go back. I might as well stay a bit longer, it's not every day perfection jumps onto your dick.

She straddled me and licked gently from my neck to my ear, nibbling and sucking my lobe, whispering into my ear.

"We're bonded now, you came inside my tight, wet pussy and made me yours. And I need to feel that pleasure again, so get that dick out again my love and blow my mind' she murmured.

"You're mine? What does that even mean? Are we bonded forever?" I questioned.

"Oh, I'm yours but you are also mine, my love. We're linked together now, forever" she answered.

What had I gotten myself into. I was just a university student, and now I've ended up not only being on the brink of death, but also meeting Death herself, fucked her brains out and gone and linked myself to her.

Oh, and I had a purple aura, whatever that means, and some gift that I don't know about nor does anyone else. My head started to hurt, I was way too overwhelmed and started panicking. As I was thinking about all of this, Death had slowly started stroking my cock, getting me oh so excited, squashing my panicking and making me hornier instead of worried.

Oh well, might as well keep going if I'm going to be here for some time. And if I really was linked to Death, I guess it was also my duty to keep her happy, I rationalized. I really was a slave to my horniness.

A blanket had appeared on the ground when Death squeezed my every hardening member and guided me to lie down on it.

"I let you take the reins before, now it's my turn" she said with a smile.

"But-"I started, before a finger was on my lips and Death was shushing me. She gravitated towards my cock, slowly descending, kissing my neck and chest before gently licking the tip of my rod.

I shuddered in pleasure. Death was going to pleasure me... What in the world has happened? Before I could even begin to think or ponder on the whole situation, she had engulfed my member, sucking on it slowly and deeply, swirling her tongue around my head, giving me more pleasure than I had ever felt in my whole life.

Sex with Death was like fucking on drugs, my pleasure was immense, my senses were heightened, my moans louder and my brain was frazzled.

She continued sucking, worshiping my cock as if it was the last time she would ever get to taste it again. I quickly felt my orgasm rise. As soon as I uttered the words "I'm about to cum", she took me deep into her throat and I pumped into her, putting my hand on her head burying into her. Before I could even get soft, she took me out of her mouth and mounted me with her back to me, quickly rubbed my dick and slammed herself down over and over onto me.

The wind was still, the trees barely moved, all was quiet apart from Death's screams and my moans as she hammered herself onto me before squirting all over us both. She fell off to the side, panting as her legs shook from her orgasm.

"It's settled, I'm not leaving you and you're not leaving me" she said laying down beside me as we both closed our eyes, cuddled into each other and fell asleep.

I awoke with a startle. My head hurt like hell and as I swiveled to look around, recognizing the drab, gray world that I had all too quickly been dropped into, memories of what had happened came flooding back to me.

I looked to my left and saw Death, already awake and watching me sleep with a smile on her face.

"You know, generally I ask people to buy me dinner before they fuck me into unconsciousness" I joked, getting up and rubbing my temple..

"Oh babe, I'm gonna give you something much better than dinner" she responded.

We got up and got dressed. I put my suit that she had graciously provided me back on while she wore her white clothes again. Neither of us felt an ounce of regret over what had happened.

As quickly as we had met, I was already infatuated with her. I wasn't the sort of person to jump into relationships, or even "pump and dump" as my friends often said, as such I hadn't slept with someone in quite a while, and the last person I thought I would be fucking was Death herself.

But with Death it was different, I felt a certain closeness to her, as if I had known her already for years and years, maybe the link or bond that she talked about was that, an emotional link that the two of us share.

I was having difficulty calling her Death, especially after what we had just done, so she said that it would be more suitable to find a different name for her, since calling someone "Death" can seem pretty gloomy. We settled on Angela, which she seemed to appreciate very much, especially when I shortened it to Angel.

I asked her how things would go now, and she told me that I would soon have to return to the "real" world. Angela had a lot of power she told me, but that was the way things had to go. She assured me that I would see her again very soon, which she refused to elaborate on. I must admit, these deities are very peculiar, and I started wondering if her sisters were the same, or if I would ever actually meet them.

"All in good time, my love" she said with a smile.

Yep, so Angela could read my mind. Great.

"Come on, I'm Death, do you really think I wouldn't be able to read your mind? Plus, it's a lot less fun not knowing what you're thinking" she laughed.

I decided not to press her on the subject, some things are better left unsaid, or unthought.

She suddenly grabbed my head and stared into my eyes. I gazed into hers, losing myself in her sapphires surrounded by crimson eyeshadow underneath.

"It is time for us to part for now. Do not worry my love. I will see you soon" she sighed as she leant in and kissed me on the forehead.

Before I could even respond, everything had turned to black.

I floated in an endless sea of nothingness, blackness, as if I were in space. I heard no sounds and saw nothing. I rubbed my eyes, half thinking that I had gone blind. I screamed, expecting to hear my voice, or anything but... Nothing.

I floated around, squinting my eyes trying to see anything, something I could lock onto, but nothing presented itself. At least I was breathing, so I couldn't be in space.

I sighed, inaudibly and wondered about what had happened. I had just fucked Angela and she had told me I was gifted, that I had a certain gift, but that no one knew what it was yet, me included.

But why was I here? I should be going back to the "real" world by now, not floating around in some void. The last thing I can remember is Angela telling me that I would see her again, but she was nowhere to be seen. Off into the distance, a small ball of light flickered on and off, most of the time staying off leaving me in the pitch black before suddenly shining for less than a second. I looked around, timing with the light that turned on, desperately trying to find anything I could grab or use to get home, but it was empty. There was... Nothing. I was trapped in a void.

The darkness and was suddenly interrupted when I was grabbed by something. Long spider-like fingers had grasped my throat and as the light flickered on for a few seconds I saw a shape slowly melt into my vision from the shadows.

This thing gripped my throat tightly and I could feel its sharp nails digging into my skin puncturing it. Crimson drops dripped down my neck as the creature appeared fully in front of me. Its long fingers were attached to large hands with heavily dented palms. Its obsidian skin shone and reflected the light, its glowing red eyes delved into the depths of my soul, and I felt a terror I had never experienced before.

Tattoos covered its face, and below its nose hung a ring that pierced its flesh. Its tight lips curled back into a horrifying smile, and I saw sharp rows of spiked teeth. A red robe hung loosely and hid the rest of its body apart from a necklace that hung from its neck. It held me at a distance, smiling as a black tar-like substance dribbled from its mouth.

A deep voice appeared from nowhere and rattled around inside my head as the demon slowly moved his head around.

"A power given is not a power earned,

Gifts can be taken, and worlds can be burned,

You will not survive Xavier,

You are not humanities savior."

I was slowly choking, my eyes closing and my breathing stopping. I was going to die, again, but this time Angela wasn't here to save me.

The ball of light grew closer and closer, blinding me. I felt its heat warm my skin, slowly at first then a blinding heat came over me. I felt this demon's pain, as he inaudibly screamed in front of me before I woke up inside a hospital in an unbearable pain.

Xlydren
Xlydren
40 Followers