The Kiss Of Death Ch. 01

Story Info
Xavier stumbles into a different world.
1.7k words
4.33
4.8k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xlydren
Xlydren
39 Followers

// Hi all! This is the first chapter for my first story on Lit! Please comment what you thought about the story, be it positive or negative, I welcome all criticism! This one is a slow burner, no hanky panky in this chapter, but some will come in chapter 2! Enjoy! (Chapter 2 will follow shortly).

"Xavier, Xavier!! Can you wake the fuck up and not daydream during my class, please?"

Xavier's reverie was interrupted by his teacher, Mrs Yvette banging on his desk.

"You know, if you spent half as much time studying as you do staring out that window, your marks might be a bit better than what you got for the paper that you turned in last month," she continued.

His eyes moved from the window to stare blankly at his teacher, her arms akimbo. Her long red hair cascaded down her right side, emeralds dazzled in her eyes and drag in Xavier's gaze.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

"Excuse me?"

"N-nothing, s-sorry."

Her arms moved from her sides and bunched up underneath her breasts, gently pushing up her bra, her mounds bursting, trying to get out from under her shirt. Her clothes hug tightly to her body, showing off all her assets.

Mrs Yvette was in her early thirties, recently divorced from her husband of seven years and had thrown herself into her work to distract herself from the pain she felt going home to an empty house. Her students were like her children, and she wanted them all to succeed. She had a soft spot for some of them, especially X.

Whenever she spoke to him, she felt that little flutter in her heart that she had when she met her first love, and as wrong as it was, it felt so right to her.

The bell rang and the class became a hustle and bustle. As Xavier wandered towards the exit, Mrs Yvette grabbed his hand and stared into his eyes.

"I'm worried about you, you know. You're not paying attention in class, and consequently your grades are slipping. If you keep going on like this, you'll end up being kicked out of university, and neither of us want that, hmm?"

Even though that was what she secretly wanted, for him to not be a student so she could finally act on her feelings.

"I'm sorry Mrs Yvette, things just aren't great at the moment. I promise I'll do better next time; I'm just trying to get everything sorted."

"If you ever need any help, just let me know, I just want you all to be okay," she answered, slowly stroking his arm.

Xavier apologized again, putting his rucksack on his back and left the class. He slowly walked around the university, looking for his friends before finding them sitting beside the cafeteria. He high fived them one by one, smiling then grabbing his tobacco pouch from inside his coat.

His hand was quickly stopped by Alexis, who smiled at him and passed him the joint that was between her lips only a moment ago. She had said that she would quit smoking as soon as university was over, even if no one in their friend group believed it.

They were all feeling down that day, Alexis had gotten her results back from her first semester and she had flunked badly.

"Fuck it, next year, we're gonna be rock stars!" she exclaimed, winking at Xavier.

Her eyes twinkled as she slowly grinded up the last bit of weed she had, rolling another joint to replace the one she had given to Xavier. Alexis was twenty-two years old and played guitar in X's band.

Her and Xavier flirted constantly, and he often dreamt of finally caressing her curves that attracted him like magnets, in reach but just out of reach, fearful of destroying their friendship. Her blonde hair framed her face, and her plump lips revealed a dazzling smile, one of her most attractive assets. She quickly moved her blonde hair behind her ear, before finishing rolling her joint.

A black-haired girl standing beside her rolled her eyes. "I've known you for 4 years now, and you say that every year. Face it, we're never going to make it" she pouted. Camille had known Xavier for a few years now, they had started the band together and dreamed of making it big, even though they had only done a few concerts.

She was the drummer and as such had the nickname "shortstick", often shortened even more to "shorty" or "stick", because she was short, and she used sticks, a nickname she despised. "Listen Stick, you may not believe it, but I know that we're gonna make it! We're an awesome band, and we're gonna get signed soon, I can feel it!" interjected Alexis.

Xavier smiled at his friends even though deep down in his heart he knew there would never be a chance they'd make it in the big leagues. They were missing something, something he couldn't quite put his finger on, but most of their rehearsals fell flat, mainly due to booze and alcohol. But they were still young, they still had lots of time he thought.

"So, where are we meeting tonight? Are you all coming over to mine to blaze and booze like usual?" asked Xavier. The friend group usually would go over to someone's house and party there, listening to music and drinking, much like any university party, Camille and Alexis would often spend their time trying to find people for Xavier to hook up with, much to his chagrin.

Since his last break up, Xavier had slowly lost interest in finding a new relationship, although he hadn't lost interest in sex. Even though Camille and Alexis told him multiple times that he was here for a good time, not a long time, that he could pump and dump, he just wasn't feeling it.

The fact that his best friends were smoking hotties didn't really help him, since the only people who could fantasize about was them.

They all confirmed that they would be at Xavier's around 8pm, with beers and buds for the evening. They continued chatting about university life, about his upcoming birthday and their plans for future concerts.

As Xavier gazed off into the distance, Alexis stood up and approached his ear, bending over so much that her breasts nearly spilled out of her top, and whispered "I'm bringing some girlfriends over tonight, maybe if you're lucky we can have some fun" before playfully licking his ear, and winking before walking off. She threw her fingers up in a peace sign as she sauntered off to her car, her high heels tapping on the concrete floor and her ass shaking from side to side.

"Can you just fuck already so we can cut the awkwardness when we're at uni?" whined Camille.

"Why, jealous are you?" teased Xavier.

"Oh, I could tease you even worse than she does X," murmured Camille, before sitting on his lap and staring into his eyes. "I'd tease you so much you be non-stop cumming in your trousers every time you saw me," she said as she quickly grabbed his ever-growing package. "Buuuuut, that would be awfully mean of me, wouldn't it?" she chuckled as she got up off his lap.

She walked off slowly singing "See you later, alligator! Oh, and quit staring at my ass!".

Xavier just smiled, he should be used to their teasing by now, but it just made it worse. They knew that he wasn't interested in relationships, but he felt like a crocodile having meat dangled in front of his face every day, except his mouth was taped shut, unable to snap.

He sighed deeply and picked up his bag and flicked off the bit of ash that had formed on his joint. He put it to his lips but realized that it had gone out, so he pulled out his zippo lighter from his back pocket. A present from his younger sister whom he had fallen out with many years ago, he kept it more for practical reasons now rather than sentimental value, although he never managed to throw it away.

He flicked off the cap and ran his thumb on the stone, striking it and watching the small flame slowly grow larger and larger. He moved the lighter towards his lips and inhaled deeply letting the smoke fully fill his lungs. He flicked back the cap and took the joint out of his mouth and exhaled the smoke that had been in his lungs.

His eyes glazed over for a fraction of a second as he enjoyed the bliss of the joint that slowly got him high. He smiled again and walked towards his flat, skipping as he hummed one of his favourite songs.

Xavier decided to stop by the shop that was beside his house, to stock up on alcohol for that night, picking up a bottle of Jägermeister, his favourite. He threw a couple of cans of Red Bull into his cart, as well as a bottle of whiskey and a few cans of coke. 60 dollars just for the booze, not even counting how much weed he had to buy as well. He could barely afford his rent; how could he afford to keep partying all the time? He'll make do. He always managed to deal with it, he would have to do it again.

He quickly flirted with the cashier, while putting his purchases inside his rucksack, asking if she was free that night for some fun. "We're having a night full of drinking with some friends if you're free?" he asked. "Sure, why not, give me your number and I'll shoot you a text when I get off work," she replied with a wink. Xavier jotted down his phone number and slid it to the cashier, walking away saying "call me," while making a phone with his hand.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed his dealers phone number, pondering if he would actually answer today. Ring ring, ring ring, no answer. "Oh well, a text would suffice," he thought. He drew up a message asking for ten grams of weed while crossing the road. A sudden noise caught his attention and before he could lift his head to hear from where the noise had come from, everything had gone black.

Xlydren
Xlydren
39 Followers